RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


His head was spinning as Tanlir deepened the kiss. Groaning hotly, he pressed closer, his arms wrapping around the lean body.

Tanlir growled in his throat at the feel of the broader built Kat pressing against his chest. His tongue demanded entry, sliding across the other's barbed tongue when granted it.

The symphony of pleasurable groans increased.

Ulysses' head was swimming when they came up for air.

"You want me to leave?" Tanlir asked as he nuzzled the dark fur on Ulys' neck.

"Hmmm, noooo..." Was all Ulysses could utter as he sought another heated kiss.

Tanlir was giddy. This Kat was turning him inside out with desire. He couldn't remember when he'd been this hard so quickly from just a kiss. He couldn't wait to feel this body under his.

His nimble fingers quickly began unbuttoning Feral's shirt. Feral was to overwhelmed by the taste and feel of the cheetah to notice.

Tanlir swiftly pulled the shirt off the tom's shoulders, tugging it from the pants and tossing it to the floor before reaching for the t-shirt to do the same.

He pulled from the kiss slowly and made his way down the dark furred chest. The breasts were a little more prominent than was normal for a male which was the second sign after scent that this tom was more than he seemed.

Grasping the right nipple, he greedily began to lick and suck it.

Feral gasped and arched his back at the intense feelings Tanlir was drawing from his body. A throbbing had begun between his legs to join his hardening cock.

"Gods!" He panted hotly, "No ones made me this heated so quickly!"

Tanlir let the nipple slip from his mouth as he leered upward into those now darkened gold eyes.

"I am pleased to know that I'm having that affect on you. It will be a distinct pleasure to hear your screams of completion when I take you!" Tanlir growled with anticipation.

Feral could only shiver at that promise as he felt himself grow wet and swollen.

The cheetah grinned wickedly when he felt the dark toms's body quiver under his paws. He intended to wring all the pleasure he could from this magnificent Kat. He turned his attentions to the left breast while using his nimble fingers to roll the now tautly raised nipple on the right.

Ulysses whole body now tingled wildly from Tanlir's focused attention on his breasts. It was almost too much. The throbbing between his legs picked up the tempo and he was surprised his partner couldn't hear it.

He wanted to this body that was making him feel so good. Shakily, he reached out and began undressing the cheetah.

When Tanlir desisted his attentions to the breasts, he stood up and stole another hot kiss.

Ulysses had succeeded in removing the tom's upper clothing and was undoing the zipper to Tanlir's pants.

Feeling Ulysses' eagerness, the cheetah quickly divested the big tom of his pants, shoving the dark tom to the bed so that he could remove his boots.

Ulysses' was startled to realize they had moved closer to the bed during all the groping when he was suddenly shoved onto it. He stared up at the lustful emerald eyes that leered down at him as the cheetah removed the last of Feral's clothing then his own.

Finished with his task, Tanlir crawled up the bed covering Ulysses' body with his own. Feral shuddered at the feel of the other's hot body and hard cock as it pressed into his belly.

Tanlir gave the big Kat another deeply passionate kiss as they writhed and rolled together on the bed.

Feral was whimpering with intense need when Tanlir began exploring this unique Kat. Licking a path down the dark furred chest, he delved his tongue in the belly button for a moment before moving on to his destination.

He gave the hard, bobbing cock a passing lick before moving on to the tightening ballsack. He lavished attention on them for a moment by grasping them gently in his paws and rolling them between his fingers.

Ulysses shuddered and moaned in reaction.

Grinning in anticipation, Tanlir released the now tight sack and made for his true target. The rich aroma of heated female filled his nose mixed with the musky scent of male. He shot his tongue out and licked the dripping offering from the swollen clitoris.

Feral gave a wild cry at that incredible sensation. No one had done this to him before and it was unraveling his control. His claws dug into the bedding beneath him as his hips bucked upward.

Growling in pleasure, Tanlir licked and purred then plunged his tongue into the hot channel. He was forced to hold down Ulysses' thighs when the tom screeched in reaction and bucked upward.

Uly's eyes flew wide and he shuddered violently when a shockwave roared through him. He screamed and bucked as he came noisily.

Tanlir grinned down at the limp and panting prize beneath him. He reared up to Uly's mouth and allowed him to taste himself. Feral moaned and felt himself heat up again.

He was amazed at what this tom had managed to pull from him and it seemed he was willing for more 'punishment'. This was what he'd been missing. Wanting to reciprocate, Feral wrapped his arms around the cheetah and surprised him by flipping their positions.

"My turn!" He rumbled heatedly.

Tanlir smiled at him and waited to see what this exquisite tom had in mind.

Ulysses didn't make him wait long. He lavished the same attention Tanlir had given him to the cheetah's nipples eliciting groans of pleasure.

After making the pink buds harden into taut peaks, Uly moved down the well built chest, digging his claws lightly into the soft golden fur as he reached the red and glistening cock that was weeping fluid before his nose. He inhaled the wonderful perfume of a male in rut then swallowed it to the root.

Tanlir shouted in surprise at the feel of that hot mouth closing around him.

Uly suck and licked with his rough tongue until he felt the cheetah shudder and howl as he released. He licked and swallowed every drop before moving up to capture Tanlir's mouth, sharing the bounty with him.

They wrapped themselves around each other and rubbed their furred bodies against each other increasing their pleasure and igniting the fires once more.

Panting for breath, Tanlir growled into Ulysses' ear, "May I take you?"

Feral shivered in fear and anticipation.

"I've never been taken before." He murmured softly, blushing a little.

Tanlir blinked in surprised disbelief, "Never?"

"I've been with no one that I was willing to give it to."

"Ahhh...so have I earned that honor?"

"I..." Uly paused a moment staring into those beautiful eyes. This tom made him feel things he had never dreamed were possible and not just the sex. Something about the cheetah drew him in...made him feel whole. They saw eye to eye on many things and he had truly enjoyed his company at dinner. Was he willing to give himself completely now to this amazing tom? Those eyes waited patiently for his answer and it was that patience that won him over.

"Yes!"

Grinning with triumph, Tanlir readied his prize for their first union. He wanted this to be perfect.

For the next hour he tormented and teased Ulysses. When he finally paused and looked down, the dark tom's eyes were dark with lust, he was panting, writhing and moaning, begging him to finish what he'd started.

A feeling of possession came over Tanlir, 'He's mine...!' He growled to himself then stopped and reared mentally in surprise. He had just met this tom, why was his instincts demanding he make him his mate?

He felt his heart freeze in fear. He was supposed to take a female to mate...to breed the next heir. He would be punished and humiliated if he took a male even if that male was an hermaphrodite. The odds for a male herm of getting pregnant was astronomical...and yet he couldn't resist Ulysses' unique scent, the intelligence he'd shown during the conference, his passion and dry wit, the way they clicked together, and most of all those trusting eyes that waited for him to make him his...all these things pushed at his instinct to complete the bond.

Feral felt his need pushing at him, he wanted this tom more than he dreamed possible. Through the haze of his desire he realized Tanlir had halted and a strange look of concern...or was that fear flashed through his emerald eyes.

"Is something wrong, Tanlir," He asked anxiously.

Tanlir saw the beginning of uncertainty and fear in Ulysses'eyes. He couldn't bear to cause his mate distress. He tossed his concerns into the back recesses of his mind and focused on what his instincts clamored for.

"No my handsome one, just taking a moment to gaze on such a treasure." Tanlir soothed his lover.

Feral wasn't so certain that was why the cheetah had stopped but forgot it when Tanlir set to smoothing over the moment with more erotic kisses.

When the dark tom's begging became intense and his cock was so hard it felt like steel, Tanlir raised Uly's hips and slowly pierced the virgin channel.

Feral groaned at the feel of him pushing in slowly. It felt incredible! He wrapped his arms around Tanlir's body and kissed him hard as the tom continued his slow invasion.

Tanlir paused at the barrier he could feel, he nipped Ulysses lip as he plunged quickly past it, sinking deep inside his new mate.

"By the Goddess! You are soo tight and hot!" He moaned in delirious pleasure as Uly gripped him tight and squeezed.

"Ohhhh, I feel complete for the first time. You fill me up!" Ulysses mewed pantingly.

They clung together for several moments, savoring the incredible feeling of their first union. Then, growling hotly, Tanlir began to move, slowly quickening his pace as they got more and more heated. His mate's arms and legs wrapped themselves tightly around his torso as if he could pull his soul into his body.

His head felt like it was flying away, the tension built in his body to a pitch he had never attained before. He felt Tanlir get harder and bigger in some way and he couldn't hold out any longer. He screamed as waves of tingling pleasure flashed through him, from his toes to head.

He trembled and shook as Tanlir continued to pound into him without mercy. Feral whimpered then moaned hotly as the cheetah brought him again and again but still didn't release. Ulysses was stunned by his multiple orgasms, he'd never experienced that before.

As he got closer to release, Tanlir felt the bonding instinct within him reach out to Ulysses' soul. Feral felt a warm presence in his mind that wrapped him a blanket of love and joy for just a moment making his heart soar then it was lost within the sensation of a final, shattering orgasm that broke over both of them and Tanlir's seed filled him.

They collapsed in a limp heap, lungs heaving for breath, hearts pounding a rapid tattoo.

They fell asleep cradled in each others arms for several hours than woke with renewed vigor.

Tanlir took Ulysses many more times before they switched places. The feel of that large cock within his tight channel had been a wild and intense experience. He couldn't remember feeling so possessed before and the orgasm was intense. When they prepared to switch, Tanlir was in for another surprise.

"You haven't allowed a male to have you this way either?" Tanlir had asked in stunned disbelief.

"No, I've been the aggressor in all my sexual contacts." Ulysses said with a shrug.

Tanlir laughed. "That I can believe, but are you sure you want me that way too?"

"You complete me! I don't know why I know that but it's true nonetheless. I want you to have all of me as I have had all of you." Ulysses said solemnly.

The cheetah just shook his head, he knew why Ulysses felt that way but was afraid to break the moment by telling his new mate. The problems this would cause he refused to think about right now.

Taking time and care, he prepared his virgin lover for his invasion. It was even tighter than Uly's female channel.

Despite Tanlir's care, Feral felt some pain but when the cheetah hit that special place within, his head felt it would explode. He went wild under Tanlir and the ride was intense. They roared their completion at the same time.

"Are you alright?" Tanlir asked gently as he slid free and pulled them to their sides.

"Oh yes, fantastic," Ulysses slurred happily, his body quivering with after shocks.

The cheetah shook his head and tenderly nuzzled and licked Uly's face and neck. It had been a crazy ride and he had been taken off guard by Uly's reaction.

"How about a nice hot bath? You're going to be sore and I wouldn't want you to be in too much pain." Tanlir suggested.

"Hmmm, sounds wonderful," His sated mate murmured sleepily.

Chuckling at the response, Tanlir pulled reluctantly away from his mate's hot body and made for the bathroom. The tub took a little while to fill and when he returned to collect the tom, Uly was asleep. Shaking his head, he playfully shook the tom awake.

"Hmm...wha...?" Was the incoherent response.

"Come on love, the bath awaits." He said in amusement.

Feral blinked awake and pushed himself to a seated position. Tanlir leaned down and kissed him hotly.

Ulysses sighed with pleasure and finally slid off the bed to his feet. With Tanlir's arm around his waist they walked to the bathroom.

The hot water felt wonderful as he was just beginning to feel how sore his body was but he didn't regret any of it. Tanlir slid into the tub behind him and made him rest his head against his chest.

They lay enjoying the heat and quiet for some time. Feral nearly fell asleep again as did Tanlir.

"Guess we better get out...the water's getting cold." He sighed regretfully.

The cheetah gave him a kiss in agreement and they both carefully climbed out and dried off under the dryer together.

Feral sighed as he slipped into bed again and accepted the bottle of water Tanlir had fetched from the mini fridge in the room.

They fell asleep with Tanlir spooning Ulysses till morning.

When he woke, Ulysses was a little surprised to see Tanlir had stayed. Pleased, he poked the cheetah in the side. A sleepy, emerald eye opened to stare at him. A smile soon followed and an arm snaked up and pulled the dark tom down for a good morning kiss.

Feral allowed the kiss to go on for a bit then pulled back with a sigh. "We have to get up!" He said playfully shoving Tanlir back. The cheetah sighed as well and followed his mate to the bathroom.

Though they were in a bit of a hurry and he was still a little sore from the night's activities, he couldn't resist Tanlir's hint when he prodded him from behind in the shower with his morning erection.

"Hmm, seems someone is eager." He purred reaching for the soap.

"You keep me hot and bothered just being near you." Tanlir rumbled, trailing a paw down the tom's wet chest to the vee between his legs. He caressed the inner thighs making Ulysses moan and spread his legs. He tugged on the emerging cock a moment before using his other paw to slide down between Uly's rear and to his clitoris.

Feral nearly jumped to his toes at that sensual touch then moaned hotly as Tanlir teased him.

Taking some soap as well, Tanlir used it to make the area between Uly's legs slick increasing the erotic sensation his mate was feeling. Not able to wait any longer, he slipped into the waiting female channel.

They groaned in unison as Tanlir buried himself to the hilt then began a quick thrusting motion. His soaped covered paws continued to caress and tease Feral's other genitals. The fire built quickly and they came in a volley of shouts that echoed around them.

Tanlir leaned against Ulysses who was pressed up against the shower wall to retain his feet. His legs felt like jelly.

'Goddess, he is so hot! I can't keep my paws off him.' He thought blearily.

All things must come to an end and the conference was due to start again within an hour, so reluctantly, he released his mate, giving him a last kiss.

Feral sighed in regret but knew they had to get going so he rinsed and dried quickly. While he was getting dressed, Tanlir left for his room to do the same. They would meet in the dining room for breakfast in a little while.

While he dressed, Feral's soreness, in places he'd never used before, reminded him of last night. He would miss the cheetah once the conference was over and he would never forget him.

As Tanlir hurriedly got dressed, his mind worked furiously. 'How was he going to explain this at home?' He thought in a panic. The bond was unmistakably there. He couldn't deny it. He hadn't told Ulysses about it either. He didn't want the Kat to become upset just yet but he did have to inform him they were bonded for life.

Lifemating was rare and because of that, treasured among his people. Unfortunately, because his lifemate was male, no one was going to be happy. He just didn't know what he was going to do.

Goddess, so many problems that he had pushed to the back of his mind now clamored for his attention to be dealt with. Feral could not and would not leave Megakat City. Tanlir had no legitimate reason to be here unless his father picked him to man the proposed Embassy planned for here. He was still expected to mate a female and breed. Should he just take a mistress to satisfy that? No. The one who bore the heir had the right to be princess. His head ached with all the things the night's work had precipitated but he wouldn't changed anything. He knew in his heart this was his lifemate and he would just have to find a way to be with him.