RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Two days after the investiture, Feral was happy to find himself aboard a luxury jet with his friends, family, associates, and Tanlir with his embassy staff heading back to Megakat City.

"I can feel your excitement, love. Happy to be going home?" Tanlir asked, smiling warmly from his seat beside his mate.

"Your home is beautiful, Tanlir but I do miss my own so, yes, I'm overjoyed to be going back to my city." Feral said, sighing with pleasure.

Tanlir gave a soft chuckle and leaned close to kiss his mate's cheek. Feral nuzzled him back then turned to watch the world rush by under them.

A few hours later they were landing at Megakat International Airport. The royal bodyguards deplaned first then Feral and the Prince, followed by the Mayor and Deputy Mayor, Feral's family and associates then Tanlir's entourage.

Enforcers dressed in their best uniforms lined the walkway leading from the plane to the limos. An amazing amount of katizens had come out to welcome the new Duke (ridiculously proud of their Chief Enforcer) and his mate, Prince Tanlir, Megakat City's first Ambassador from another country.

Feral sighed inwardly as flash bulbs and shouting voices vied for his attention. He was used to being harangued by the press so took it with ease and, of course, Tanlir had grown up being under the scrutiny of the public. They walked arm and arm down the kat-made aisle toward their transport ignoring all the calls from the press to answer questions.

Mayor Manx and Calico Briggs felt it would be prudent for the pair to have a press conference at the new Embassy Building later that afternoon. Security would be tighter.

"How do you feel about being home again, brother." Tyrone asked. He, his wife, and their daughter Felina were sitting with the royal couple as well as the Mayor and Deputy Mayor.

"Really great. Can't wait to get back to work." Feral said with a sigh of relief.

"And how do you feel being so far from home, your highness?" Tyrone asked the Prince.

"I'm excited to start my new duties as Ambassador and home is wherever my mate is." Tanlir said with a wide grin and a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "I can't wait to begin sharing a home with the love of my live." He said, his eyes now glowing with love and joy as he cast a tender look on his mate.

Feral blushed a bit at that look. He caught a look of warmth and happiness from his brother and he blushed even more. He knew his family had always worried about him being alone so much and were very pleased at his good fortune in finding such a prestigious mate.

The limo made its way through the busy city traffic while its occupants chatted and its newest katizens studied the passing scenery with great interest.

Finally, the driver turned into the gates guarding the new Embassy. The long drive went around to the back of the mansion allowing them to climb out without being mobbed by the press or others at the front entrance, who wanted to catch a glimpse of the new Duke and Prince.

The major domo that managed the household greeted them at the door and welcome them in. Tanlir was pleased and excited to be in his new home. Feral smiled at him indulgently as he was almost dragged through a quick tour to show the Mayor and Ms. Briggs all the changes that had been made. Feral was impressed at all the work that had been done to make this a home and office. The security was up to par as per his instructions before he had left. He felt relief at that knowing his mate would be safe here.

After congratulating the new couple again, welcoming the Prince and reminding him of the ball to be held later that month to introduce them to high society, Mayor Manx and Ms. Briggs departed leaving the couple alone finally or as alone as royality ever was.

The pair escaped to their new quarters for some privacy. They were interrupted briefly by Dr. Taglion as he wanted to check Feral before going to see his own home. He would be on call if they needed him. He too was pleased to be returning home after so long.

Pleased with Feral's blood pressure, he wished them a good evening and left them alone.

Sighing, Tanlir wrapped his arms around his mate who lay on the bed and finally relaxed after the hectic day of travel. Nuzzling Ulysses, he purred in contentment.

Feral purred back, happy to be back and anxious to get to work the next day. His stomach growled, spoiling the moment. He scowled down at it in annoyance.

Tanlir chuckled. "Seems our mama to be is hungry. Shall we call down for food or go to the dining room?" He asked with a warm smile.

"Order in! I'm too tired to go anywhere and I'm far too comfortable to move." Feral said with a snort.

"Sounds perfect to me." Tanlir smirked then reached for the house phone and ordered a meal from the kitchen. "There, the chef says we should have something delectable in about fifteen minutes. They anticipated us." He said with a pleased smile then leaned close to give his mate a kiss which turned into a mini-make out session.

A light knock on their door, a little later, broke their intimate moment.

"Come in!" Tanlir called out.

His room servant opened the door to a waiter who rolled in a serving cart where delicious smells emanated.

"Where would you like it your highnesses?" The servant asked politely.

"Right there is fine, thank you." Tanlir said warmly.

"Very good sir. Have a pleasant meal." The servant said, bowed and left quickly.

"Hmm, something smells wonderful. Want me to make you a plate, my love?" Tanlir asked as he got off the bed and headed to the cart.

"Sure, thanks." Feral sighed and yawned then pushed himself to a seated position. He felt like a nap but his stomach was still growling.

Tanlir made up a plate and pulled a tray out from under the cart, placed the plate and drink on it and carried it to his mate.

"Here you are, love." He said as he set the tray before Ulysses.

"You're right it looks fantastic." Feral said appreciatively at the food choices on his plate, wasting no time digging in.

Chuckling, Tanlir filled a plate for himself and sat at a small table not far from his mate. He hummed in pleasure as he took his first bite.

"Hmm, we have gotten a first rate chef, obviously." He said with a pleased smile.

"I'll say. I've never had anything quite so delicious." Feral mumbled, enjoying his meal.

After such a filling meal and the long flight, Feral felt sleepy. It didn't take much for Tanlir to convince him to take a nap. When he was gently awakened sometime later, he wanted nothing more than to stay in bed but the press wouldn't wait and duty called so he climbed off.

"I know just how you feel my love but you need to hurry up." Tanlir said from the bedroom door where he had just entered to see if his mate was up.

Feral grunted in annoyance and headed for the bathroom. In very short order, he was dressed quickly for the press conference and escorted on Tanlir's arm to the press room. He grimaced, hardily wishing they could skip this part but he was too famous now to duck this responsibility.

Multiple flashbulbs went off in their faces when they entered the room and continued as they stoically answered everyone's multiple questions. They glossed over Feral's difficulties with his pregnancy and could not be pestered to answer anymore about it. Soon it was over and they were escaping to their upper rooms.

"Crud, that was awful. Felt like being chomped on by vultures, nothing like our press at home." Tanlir remarked, shaking his head.

Feral just gave a tired chuckle heading to their living area and flicking on the TV. Tanlir joined him to watch a little screen before dinner.

Dinner time was a semi-formal affair. This was an opportunity for the household to meet and greet their new employer and his mate. The meal was delicious and the conversation excellent.

Feral was pleased with the staff and felt his mate would be quite comfortable here. Returning to work would be much easier now that his mind was free of concern for Tanlir.

They went to bed in good spirits.

"I can tell you are very pleased with our staff." Tanlir said as he cuddled against his mate.

"Hmmm, yes I was very impressed. It eases my mind about leaving you every day when I go to my office." Ulysses said, smothering a yawn.

"I know your enforcers will look out for you my love, but I will still be worried for you." The cheetah said unhappily.

Feral blinked at the worried sound in his mate's voice. He turned around so he could face Tanlir.

"My love, I will do everything I can to stay safe...you know this." He said soothingly, licking the cheetah's face.

"Mmmm...I know Uly, but your job is dangerous regardless if you remain at headquarters or simply go visit the Mayor at city hall. This is a dangerous city." Tanlir sighed.

"Well I can't argue with you there." Feral sighed in agreement. He needed to distract his mate from this gloomy topic and he knew just what would work.

He continued to lick and groom his mate's face while his paws began an erotic exploration of the naked body pressed against his own.

Tanlir guessed what Uly was up to but didn't stop him as he began an exploration of his own down his mate's back and buttocks.

Feral turned his head a little and took Tanlir's mouth in a passionate kiss. The cheetah moaned and darted his tongue out to duel with his mate's.

A warm and welcome heat spiraled up his body at Uly's attention. Tanlir stroked the dark tom's thick fur, digging his claws in every now and then causing Uly to mew and writhe in pleasure.

There was something to be said for slow and gentle sex, Tanlir had to admit compared to a more violent and wild bout of play. Every slow touch inflamed the senses gradually, building the fire to a wonderful intensity.

Wanting more, Ulysses released Tanlir's mouth to move to his neck where he nibbled and licked then gradually down to the right nipple. He licked, nipped and nuzzled the nipple till it was hard and erect.

Tanlir groaned as Uly tormented and teased his nipple sending zings of lightning to his cock that was growing harder by the minute. Uly wasn't letting him do anything himself, he seemed determined to give his mate pleasure first. The cheetah cried out and shuddered as Uly teased his other nipple with the same concentrated thoroughness.

Before his mate could move further down his body and thwart any effort of his own, Tanlir, reached down and grasped Uly's gradually hardening cock in his paw and began stroking it.

Ulysses gasped and bucked his hips a moment at that first warm grasp of his pole. He moaned and allowed Tanlir to handle him for a few minutes and continued his own attention on the cheetah's nipples.

Tanlir grinned as he stroked the hot pole for several more minutes then released it for the large globes hanging below which were gradually pulling upward against the body. He rolled the sack gently in his fingers, pleased to hear his mate's groans of pleasure above him.

Feral was growing hot and wet but he wasn't finished with his mate just yet. Warning Tanlir to let him go by pushing on the cheetah's chest gently, he moved backward so that his mouth now hovered over the weeping cock. Grinning wickedly, he leaned over and inhaled the cock to its root.

Tanlir howled and bucked upward at the feel of that hot mouth surrounding him. A rough tongue swirled around the head, tormenting him further and driving him crazy.

"Oh god! Ulysses!" He panted heatedly.

Feral merely grinned around a mouthful of cock, sucking lightly then adding a purr to drive his mate nuts. His mate's hips came off the bed in wild abandon, nearly choking the dark tom.

When he felt the cheetah's cock get bigger, he released it with a loud pop from his mouth, heaved his form upward then settled down onto the glistening head. He groaned hotly as Tanlir's cock filled him completely within his female sheath.

Tanlir growled hotly, placing his paws on either hip to stabilize his mate as the huge tom began a slow and torturous rocking motion. They both moaned and panted as the pace picked up.

Ulysses tried to keep a steady slow pace but it felt too good and he began to go faster and faster. Tanlir met each of his movements with one of his own until they reached the cliff and tumbled down the other side together, their roars shaking the room.

Feral trembled with aftershocks before finally slumping over his mate's chest. They panted and tenderly licked each other's face for long moments before Feral groaned and carefully removed himself from his mate's body to lay beside him.

"That was fantastic, love." Tanlir sighed, eyes closed, his paw caressing the dark chest beside him.

"You're welcome." Ulysses murmured, thoroughly enjoying the afterglow.

After regaining his strength, Tanlir got up and disappeared into the bathroom. He returned shortly with a washcloth and a bottle of water. He gave the water to Ulysses then cleaned his mate up.

Feral sighed happily at the attention then drank his water down. Tanlir tossed the washcloth on the table beside him and crawled back in the bed, pulling the covers over them. Snuggling close to his mate, he murmured a soft good night.

Feral turned his head and gave his mate a kiss. "Good night love." He whispered softly.

The next morning, they rose bright and early. Tanlir showered and ate breakfast with his mate before heading for his new offices. Feral went out the front doors where a limo waited for him. He sighed and climbed in reluctantly, he would have to learn to get used to this as well as the four guards that haunted his steps. But this little annoyance didn't dampen his first day back to work in months. He could hardly wait to dig in.