RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Dimension Two...

The kisses got more hot and intense. No way was Jaren going to look too far for a place to take his beloved. He wasn't giving Ulysses any opportunity to escape him this time. They had been seeing each other steadily for five months and after years of waiting the time was now as far as he was concerned.

It was too far to the mansion and a bedroom, fortunately he had a little cabana beside a hot tub not too distant from where they stood. Perfect...now to get him there. Pulling the dark tom closer to him he began to urge Uly to follow him while continuing their mutual kisses and caresses. It took some ten minutes but finally they arrived at the small private oasis hidden in the trees near the cliffs.

Feral blinked in surprise at the neat mini-bedroom outdoors. The cabana had nearly all the amenities you could want; a mini bar with fridge, comfortable lounging chairs, a huge circular bed decked out in creamy satin bedding, and a hot tub ready to use outside its door.

"Very nice!" He rumbled appreciatively.

"Glad you like it, love." Jaren purred as he got down to the serious business of stripping Uly of his clothes. He pulled the Commander tightly to his own body and began kissing him senseless.

Ulysses felt his brain melt and all he could do was groan and rub himself against Jaren sensually. The silver tom's tongue did wicked things to Ulysses' mouth, face, and neck while his busy fingers were taking the dark tom's clothing off. Blearily, Uly realized he should be helping so he began peeling things off Jaren.

With only their upper clothes removed, Jaren got down to the serious business of seducing Uly. He deepened their kisses as he cruised his fingers down the dark tom's back making Uly writhe and shudder. His fingers continued on down until he reached the base of the tail where he began a sensuous caress with claws. Uly groaned loudly and his tail brushed out in reaction.

Pleased at this response he walked his finger around the front of Uly's pants, took a moment to caress the swollen cock pressing firmly against the tom's pants before moving on to Uly's clitoris. Using his thumb he pressed firmly and rubbed the seam of the pants hard against the soft folds. Uly pulled his head from Jaren's mouth, his eyes dark with lust as he growled loudly at the madly arousing touch.

He pressed his head against Jaren's neck nuzzling frantically, his heart hammering, his body on fire, he couldn't help but twitch and writhe against those maddening fingers.

"Oh God, Jaren...oooooo..." He panted frantically then clutched Jaren to him in a painfully tight hold as he came, crying out his pleasure as his body exploded.

Ulysses hung limply, still shivering with aftershocks, in Jaren's arms. Growling with lust, Jaren turned his lover and laid him down on the bed. Quickly he divested them both of the rest of their clothing before climbing on top of Uly.

Jaren's weight felt so good. He was still giddy from his orgasm and the silver toms heated body made him hot again. He began a mutually enjoyable body rubbing motion. They rolled and writhed together, kissing and biting each other. The pleasure spiraled higher and higher until neither could take anymore.

Jaren rose over his lover, raised Uly's hips enough to enter properly and eased into him slowly. Ulysses gasped at the incredible sensation as Jaren slowly opened him up.

"Oh love...so tight...feels fantastic." Jaren moaned continuing his slow insertion. He halted when he reached Uly's barrier. Leaning down he captured his lovers mouth and kissed him hard and savagely at the same time thrusting forward past the barrier.

Uly jolted a moment from the pain but then it was gone and only the feeling of fullness remained. Jaren halted when they were fully joined allowing Uly to adjust to his possession.

This felt truly amazing, Ulysses had had sex with both males and females as the dominant one in bed but it had never been very satisfactory. Only physical needs being satisfied. He'd always known something vital was missing but had never known what it was. Now he did. There needed to be a deep, abiding attachment with the one he was making love with...not just sex...but love. But more importantly, surrendering himself to Jaren's possession took away the need to always be in charge...the freedom was exhilarating.

Jaren growled lustfully as he set a slow pace for Uly to get used to but as the dark tom began pushing against him, wrapping his legs and arms around his body, Jaren picked up the pace. The fire between them was intense. The silver tom had a fierce desire to completely possess his new mate as he pushed them higher and higher egged on by Uly's increasing cries of joy.

"Jaren...yes...harder...deeper...ohhhhh...love." Uly exclaimed mindlessly, the pleasure completely short circuiting his brain.

"Oh yesss baby...so tight...so hot...love you so much..." Jaren groaned giddily.

Elsewhere at the party...

Muttering irritably to herself, Deputy Mayor Calico Briggs stepped through the french doors to the patio. Looking around she saw small groups of party goers enjoying the evening air, the sun was just going down. Sighing she wandered amongst the groups looking for their host. Mayor Manx had wanted to speak to Jaren about some big project he and another foreign investor were interested in. The problem was no one had seen their host for some time.

Well at least it was very beautiful out here so the task wasn't that onerous. She wandered around the pool area then moved to the woods near the cliffs. With night falling and a full moon already coming up the beauty of the water crashing against the cliffs was breathtaking. Callie stood there for a few minutes enjoying the sight and the quiet of the night before continuing her search.

She went along the cliftside following a white rock pathway that led through the trees to a faint light that she could just make out through the trees. As she got closer she saw a large tent like structure near a hot tub. The woods surrounded it and there were clusters of beautiful flowering plants everywhere. It made a gorgeous private hideaway. As she got closer she suddenly heard the sound of moans. Halting, she tilted her ears forward and listened intently.

It seemed some enterprising couple had discovered this hideaway already and were actively enjoying it. Blushing a little, Callie prepared to return back the way she'd come when a familiar name being screamed reached her ears. Shocked, she changed her mind and went closer to the structure but stayed hidden in the trees. A roar followed the scream, filling the air.

Inside the cabana...

"Ahhhhh...Jaren..." Uly screamed as a fiery orgasm raced through him making his toes curl.

Jaren roared his triumph to the heavens as Uly clamped down on him sending him soaring. As he collapsed on top of his new mate, his mind was proclaiming...mine at last.

Their hearts hammered as they caught their breath. Ulysses felt glorious, his body limp and sated. When he had the strength, he caressed his one and only true love. He was finally at peace with the world and had achieved his goal of ending his loneliness.

"I love you madly, you know that Ulysses." Jaren murmured lovingly.

"I love you too, Jaren." Ulysses said those words for the first time in his adult life, meaning every one of them.

Jaren raised his head and smiled joyfully down at his beloved mate...his for all time... and hearing those words said with such heartfelt sincerity made his heart tighten with indescribable happiness. He leaned down and kissed Ulysses tenderly.

"Are you alright my love," He asked softly.

"A little sore perhaps, but feeling fantastic, thank you my handsome lover." Ulysses said huskily then sighed, "Shouldn't you be returning to your guests." He asked reluctant to give up this wonderful feeling too soon.

"They are fine. There's plenty of wine, food, and music to entertain them. I have no desire to leave your side as yet my love." Jaren said warmly nuzzling Uly's face. Ulysses sighed at his tender ministrations.

"How about we go into the hot tub, Uly. It will ease that soreness." Jaren coaxed with a smile.

"Hmmm, sounds prefect." Ulysses sighed as they climbed off the bed and headed outside.

Listening outside, Callie was staggered. Just like most Kats in the social strata she and the two in the tent walked, she had thought the rumors about Feral and Fangmore were nothing more than fanciful thinking on the part of sensational news rags, but now hearing them proclaim their love for one another she realized that the news rags had been absolutely correct. They had been plainly courting each other right under the social elite's noses.

She shook her head in confusion. What on earth had made Jaren consider a male as a mate. He needed an heir to carry on his business empire. As she pondered this new twist, the pair she was spying on were leaving the tent...completely nude. Her mouth dropped open and she blushed. 'Woah, they were really a hunky pair and so striking.' She thought getting a little hot herself as she watched silver furred, Jaren and dark brown furred, Ulysses slip into the hot tub.

'Hmm, do you feel better, Uly?" Jaren asked as he held the dark tom in his arms while they floated in the tub.

"Ahhh...yess...helps a lot." Ulysses sighed laying his head on Jaren's shoulder. "Enough that I find that I want you to do that again." He murmured wickedly turning around in Jaren's arms.

"Oh you do, do you?" Jaren smirked pulling Uly closer and kissing him passionately.

"Hmmm...yes...ahhh...you do that so well..." The dark brown tom groaned as Jaren's fingers teased his sensitive folds again.

Callie was confused, how did they intend to join in that position? She couldn't look away as Feral groaned louder with pleasure then suddenly reared up a little and settled down again.

"Ohhh, Gods that's intense." He groaned at the much deeper penetration of Jaren's cock in this position.

"Oh yes it can be, love but in this position you are able to control the depth to what is comfortable for you." Jaren groaned at the still tight feel of Ulysses sheath.

"Ahhh...I see what you mean..." Ulysses panted. His paws were on the tub edge holding on as he lifted himself up and down on Jaren's hard cock. He leaned back down to kiss his mate's mouth.

He arched his back and Jaren took advantage of it by sucking and nipping Uly's small breasts. Feral cried out in intense pleasure as Jaren's attentions pushed him over the edge. Jaren gasped and came as well.

Callie blinked in surprise. 'Well how do you like that! I never would have guessed that Feral was a hermaphrodite and I'm guessing he can breed...amazing. Boy, will there be a lot of disappointed she-kats when this gets out.' Callie thought to herself.

Feral collapsed into his lover's embrace. "Wow! That was great!" He panted breathlessly.

"I will never have enough of you my love." Jaren growled possessively, kissing him again.

While the pair was totally wrapped in each other, Callie felt it was time for her to make a strategic retreat. Her mind was swirling with all that she had learned over the past half hour. She quickly navigated the path back through the woods and then over the lawns to the patio once more. She had just stepped in through the french doors when she was hailed.

"Ah, Callie. Did you find Jaren?" Mayor Manx asked anxiously.

"Ah...um...yes I did Mayor, however, he's...uh...a bit indisposed at the moment." She prevaricated since she couldn't very well tell his honor that his Chief Enforcer and his host were getting it on with each other at that moment.

"Indisposed? This is his party! How can he be indisposed?" Mayor Manx hissed keeping his voice low despite his obvious annoyance.

"I'm sorry Mayor Manx but that's all I can tell you." Callie insisted firmly.

The Mayor grunted with disgust and went to speak with his business associate about the delay in seeing Fangmore. Callie sighed and hoped the pair would reappear before the party was over.

Dimension One...

The next morning, Felina went to see her uncle. Walking into his office she winced at the sight. Her uncle was having a hard time working at his desk due to his burgeoning belly. He didn't look comfortable. She was glad he only had two more months before delivery.

"Uncle." She called as she walked up to his desk.

He looked up and smiled tirededly. "What can I do for you this morning, Felina."

"Last night, I got with Razor and shared my research on the crime wave. Razor said he's fairly certain Dark Kat is behind it. I checked and the creep has escaped from jail." Felina said annoyed.

"Wonderful! Why can't we keep that megalomaniac locked up?" Feral asked rhetorically.

"Razor said the same thing. He thought that the Megaforce Bubble Dark Kat invented would be more successful in holding onto that creep. Anyway, Razor plans to get with Professor Hackle and come up with some way to defeat Dark Kat." She told him.

"Well, that's some good news anyway. Guess it's a waiting game for now." Feral said heavily. "Thanks for keeping me informed, Felina and good work."

"You're welcome, Uncle. I'm off on patrol now. Take it easy, you look really wrung out." Felina said quietly looking at him worriedly.

"I will. The pregnancy is just a bit harder this time is all." Feral said dismissing the concern.

Sighing to herself she left him to work.