RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Dimension Two....

It was a glorious day out on the water. They were here to ski a little and enjoy each other's company. It was some four months since they renewed their friendship and things were beginning to heat up between them.

Feral was letting his fur dry after spending an exhilarating time skiing. He hadn't done this since his academy days. He felt so carefree lately since taking up with Jaren.

Jaren was getting them something to drink and as he climbed the stairs from the cabin of his luxury yaght, he halted at the bare chested sight of Ulysses as he basked in the sun, his dark fur gleaming in the light. His mouth went dry. If he didn't take Uly to his bed soon he would spontaneously combust.

He took a quick drink of his cola to ease his dry throat then made his way to the object of his intense desire. Uly turned and flashed a bright, happy smile at him that made his heart leap. It looked so good on him instead of his usual dour expression.

He handed the dark tom his drink and dared to wrap an arm around the strong waist as they watched a pod of dolphins cavort in the water a distance from the boat. Their happy idyll was rudely ruined by the sudden appearance of some kind of sea monster.

The huge, scaly thing reared up high above the boat and came slamming down on the water missing them but causing the yaght to rear upward. Both Kats were thrown backward, Jaren hitting the cabin wall and Ulysses falling into the stairwell.

The boat slammed back down jarring them. As they scrambled to their feet the monster leaned over to try and grab Jaren. Feral quickly grabbed a signal flare gun and fired into the creature's huge maw blowing it's head off.

"Kats Alive, where did that thing come from?" Feral gasped still holding the flare gun.

"I dunno but here comes another one!" Jaren shouted jumping down into the cabin. He grabbed the radio and called a Mayday.

Feral fired the flare gun at the second monster but it ducked just in time. It was rearing to strike the boat when it was hit with an explosive charge and blew up. Feral looked up and saw the Turbokat roar by. He watched as they turned and came back his way.

A flash of purple light made him whip his head back the other way. There perched on another sea monster was the Pastmaster. He was firing at the SWAT Kats but T-Bone was keeping out of reach of that deadly pocket watch.

Feral loaded another round in the signal gun and aimed for the sea monster carrying the Pastmaster, he took out the head like the last one and the SWAT Kats snatched the gnome in mid air making him lose his watch into the sea. He could hear the Pastmaster screech in fury as he swung from the net he was wrapped in.

"Are you alright, Ulysses?" Jaren asked once things were calm again.

"Yes, just bruised a little and you?" Uly asked sighing as he watched the SWAT Kats leave with the Pastmaster in tow. He tossed the gun down on a nearby seat cushion. T-Bone wagged the jet's wings in appreciation for Feral's excellent aim.

Jaren moved closer to the big tom and slid his arm around his waist. "I'm glad. You were magnificent. Almost more excitement than I'd planned for the day." He said, his voice laced with humor and something else.

Ulysses glanced over his shoulder into a pair of smouldering blue eyes. He felt his body tighten. Jaren nuzzled his face and flicked a tongue tip against the corner of Uly's mouth. A soft gasp escaped him and he turned needily in Jaren's arms and returned the promise of a kiss more fully.

Jaren took command as he flicked and licked around Uly's muzzle then plunged his tongue deep into the big tom's mouth dueling with Uly's tongue. Ulysses groaned and his body caught fire. He rolled his hips urgently against the handsome silver tom.

Jaren groaned at the feel of Uly's body pressing and rolling hard against him. This was what he'd dreamed of for so very long and the wait had been soo worth it. The dark brown tom in his arms was begging for him to touch him. Jaren slid his paws into Uly's jeans and massaged the hard globes of the tom's ass in both paws and was rewarded with the sound of Uly's urgent moans. He wanted this kat badly but he wouldn't rush things. He had him at last, he would take the scenic route before plunging in.

He thrust his tongue in and out of his boyfriend's mouth while pushing one of his paws further south in the big tom's pants until he found the soft folds of Uly's female sex. It was wet and swollen as he gently caressed the clitoris. Ulysses bucked violently in his arms and gave a cry of excited pleasure.

Uly felt he was drowning in the heady pleasure Jaren was inflicting on him. The silver tom's fingers were driving him insane suddenly he shuddered, jerked and came hard crying out his joy into Jaren's mouth. Jaren pulled back to let his lover catch his breath and smirked. He licked the dark tom's face then throat moving down to his chest reaching the now swollen nipples. Grasping one with his mouth he sucked slowly.

Uly writhed and whimpered as Jaren's mouth sent jolts of thrilling pleasure up and down his spine. He'd never felt such intense sensations before but in the back of his mind something was trying to warn him. Uly's senses were so overwhelmed he ignored it, that is until Jaren began to undo his pants, then the warning of why this was not a good idea flared violently forward.

Gasping, his heart hammering with panic, he shoved Jaren away holding him back with one paw. Trembling and heaving for breath he stared into the dark passion filled eyes of the silver tom.

"We can't... Jaren...we can't do this!" He pleaded despite his wildly pounding pulse and throbbing clitoris and hard cock telling him 'Oh yes! Take me... take me.'

"Wha...! Ulysses why...are you afraid...it's okay love I'll be gentle." Jaren said coaxingly, confused by the dark tom's sudden withdrawal.

Feral jumped backward away from Jaren, "No, Jaren we can't. I'm going into heat." He finally managed to blurt out, frantically searching for his shirt, finding it and yanking it on then rebuttoning his pants.

Jaren froze and gaped at Ulysses. Cautiously, he took a deep sniff and groaned. The heady scent of a ripe female in estrus tightened him even more if that was even possible. He stared longingly at the trembling tom whose eyes were dark with desire and distress. Not a good combination. They stood there panting and trembling trying hard to cool the rampant and intense need thrumming between them.

"Does it matter?" Jaren asked urgently. "I already know I want you back in my life this would just affirm it."

"No. I will not have it said that I took advantage of you. I want to come to you honestly not because I'd become pregnant. When the time is right only then will I allow that." Ulysses said seriously. "Please, Jaren take us back to shore quickly before we do something we may both regret." He pleaded softly.

"As you wish, Ulysses." Jaren sighed in regret. He carefully circled around Ulysses and headed for the cabin. Soon the roar of the powerful engines were heard and they were heading back to shore at a good clip. Jaren stayed at the controls surreptitiously trying to ease his achingly hard cock while Uly remained as far away as he could letting the sea breezes cool his body's intense need to mate.

He'd never experienced such an intense heat before and it made him want to rub himself all over that wonderful tom. Just the thought made him whine in his throat. He gritted his teeth to muffle his desperate desire to wail a mating call. It was going to be a long 20 hours with only his fingers and dreams to relieve the ache.

Dimension One...

His body tightened at the sight of the handsome female walking rather stiffly toward him. He held out a spare helmet to her and pretended not to notice her face wince in pain. He knew she didn't want to be treated any differently than her fellow enforcers.

He climbed onto his cyclotron and waited as she carefully got her badly bruised and battered body on behind him. When he felt her arms wrap around his waist he started the bike and slowly pulled into quitting time traffic. He felt her tighten her grip when he picked up speed and began weaving rapidly through the traffic like butter. Within fifteen minutes he had her at her apartment door. She was breathless from the incredible ride. It usually took her nearly thirty minutes to get home.

She carefully climbed off the bike she'd give a year's pay to own. She handed the helmet back to Razor.

"Thanks for the lift." Felina said warmly. "Would you like to come up?" 'What's with you! You're beat and sore and you want to take him upstairs? Sue me, he's just soo cute and I don't see him except at times like this!' She argued with herself.

Razor froze and swallowed. He should really refuse, after all she was badly beat up but he couldn't resist that look in her eyes. "Okay! If you're sure?" He said giving her an out if she wanted to change her mind.

"I'm sure. We can order take out." Felina said encouragingly to the shyest of the SWAT Kats.

"Okay!" He said quietly, climbing off his bike and setting his helmet on the seat. Stepping away he set the alarms on the cyclotron.

They made an odd pair as they walked across the lobby of her apartment building and entered the elevator. A young couple eyed them curiously as they got off the elevator and the odd couple got on.

Felina sniggered in amusement. "Wonder what they thought when we appeared in front of them."

"Halloween come early?" Razor joked. Felina laughed. He liked the sound of it. It did funny things to his heart.

The elevator decanted them on her floor and they walked the short distance to her apartment door. Unlocking it, she opened the door and stepped in moving to one side to let him in behind her. Tossing her keys on a small table near the door, she walked to her phone and called in an order for pizza. Hanging up she gestured to the couch.

"Have a seat, want some milk?" She asked as she headed to her small kitchen.

"Sure, sounds good!" Razor said looking around the pleasant surroundings. There wasn't much in the way of decorations, just comfortable furniture, an excellent entertainment center and a stack of CD's. One or two paintings of the ocean on a couple of walls and her academy diploma and other awards adorned the wall near the door.

She walked back in with a two drinks. Handing him one, she said, "Please be comfortable. You can watch the TV if you like or listen to music. I'm going to take a shower while we're waiting for our food."

"Okay. Take a nice hot shower, Lieutenant. It will help ease the stiffness and reduce the bruising later." He told her as he took a sip of his drink.

"Thanks. I won't be long." She smiled warmly and walked to another door that led to the bedroom.

He wandered the room for a little studying her collection of CD's and pleased to find their tastes were similar then he flopped down onto the couch and flipped on the TV. He was tired and it felt good to just stop and get his feet up. He heard the shower start in the other room.

He couldn't stop his mind from imagining giving Felina a gentle massage to ease her sore muscles with soapy water and taking her mind off her discomfort with other things. He shook himself violently for thinking such things especially since they had a tendency to get him very hard and an erection would be embarrassing right now.

Deliberately tuning in the news he tried to distract his mind from where it wanted to wander. He'd become deeply interested in the Science segment of the news as they talked about a new device that could penetrate anthracite, the hardest mineral known to katkind, when Felina returned to the room.

The door bell rang, causing him to jump. Felina chuckled as she crossed the floor with money in paw and paid the delivery kat for the pizza. She carried it over to the coffee table and sat down on the couch not far from Razor grabbing a piece of pizza from the box.

Razor looked over at her as he reached for his own slice. Felina had dressed in a silky two piece sleep outfit. She looked more delicious than the pizza he was eating. Swallowing the bite he'd taken quickly before he choked on it, he turned his attention back to the TV quickly, his face burning.

"I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with that plan you came up with to defeat Turmoil. It was brilliant." She said around another bite of pizza.

"It wasn't all that fantastic. I'm just glad it worked since Turmoil was nearly wiping the skies with us in the first place. I'm still concerned as to where she got all that hardware in such a short time since she broke out of jail. It just seems to convenient." He said voicing a concern that had been nagging him.

Felina eyed him in surprise. This kat never stopped thinking. He was just too brilliant to be languishing as a vigilante. He should be in some think tank instead somewhere. Shaking herself, she focused on what he'd said.

"You're right it does seem a little too convenient. There has to be someone behind it financing her. As a matter fact, I get the sense that there is some kind of mastermind behind all these seemingly random attacks by omegas that have been happening lately." She said seriously, taking a sip of her milk.

"Now that's a sobering thought and I'm afraid you may be right." Razor said unhappily. "I just don't know how we can flush him or her out." He sighed.

"Well I suspect if anyone can figure it out it will be you. I tell you what, I'll keep my eyes and ears open and leak any data I find out to you to see if you fit the puzzle together." She said firmly. "Together we might succeed."

"You can also get into a lot of trouble if you get caught, Lieutenant." Razor said in concern.

"Razor, it's Felina. I'm not on duty. Anyway I don't intend to get caught. I'm privy to more information than the average enforcer because of my uncle." She said smugly reaching for another slice of pizza hissing suddenly when she moved wrong and pulled a sore muscle.

"I can massage that out for you." Razor offered shyly.

"Oh that would be wonderful." She said eagerly.

"Here lay face down and try to relax." Razor instructed as he got off the couch and gestured for her to stretch. When she'd done so, he leaned over and began to dig deep into the tightly bunched muscles he could feel under his fingers.

She moaned as he worked over her back. His touch was wonderful. She could almost go to sleep while he did this. She yawned unexpectantly. He chuckled.

"Feeling better I see." He said in amusement. "I'd better leave now. You need your sleep if you want to be able to get to work on time. You shouldn't be too stiff by morning." He told her.

Rolling over she looked up at him. "Thank you that was wonderful. You have good massaging skills. Must come from taking care of each other." She said warmly.

"Yeah, a very necessary skill. Good night, Felina. Be careful out there." He said heading for the door.

Felina quickly rolled off the couch to her feet and reached the door at the same time as he. "Thank you for coming by, Razor. I would like to do this again sometime." She said softly leaning close and giving him a kiss.

It caught him by surprise. So much so that he failed to pull away. The kiss went on for several minutes before they finally came up for breath. Both their faces were flushed with pleasure. They stared at each other not saying anything.

"I'd better go Felina, thanks for having me. See you again!" He whispered kissing her again lightly before turning and leaving quickly.

She stood in the door and watched him disappear into the elevator before moving back inside her apartment and locking the door a smile of satisfaction gracing her face as she cleaned up and went to bed.