RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Dimension Two...

True to T-Bone's prediction, Feral began to feel odd some two months after that wild mating in Turmoil's airship. He didn't tell Jaren until he had it checked out first. He went to see his Chief Surgeon for the Enforcers.

Dr. Mewser took his blood and urine then did a quick exam.

"Well, Commander the signs are there. Let me go see if your labs are done yet. You can get dressed." He told the Commander as he stepped out of the room for a few minutes. Feral sighed and took off the exam gown and quickly put his uniform back on. By the time he was through, Dr. Mewser had returned.

"Congratulations, sir, it's positive. You're going to have to find a ob/gyn that specializes in hermaphrodite males." He told him.

"If I know my mate, he will have already found one for me." Feral said sighing again.

Mewser smiled a little at that. "I'm sure that's true. You are now removed from combat duty, sir." He said formally, not surprised when his Commander scowled at him. "Sorry, those are the rules sir."

"I know but I don't have to like it." Feral grumbled as he put on his coat and left. Mewser wisely didn't respond to that.

As they were laying in bed that night after having made love, Feral reluctantly told his mate, "I hope you have found a qualified ob/gyn specialist for me, Jaren. Apparently, I'm going to need one."

Jaren pulled his head back from its current place next to Feral's neck to look at him speechlessly.

"You're pregnant?" He finally blurted out, his face transforming from shock to joy.

"Yes! Dr. Mewser confirmed it this morning." Feral sighed, still trying to accept the news himself. Jaren noticed his reticence.

"Still having some doubts, Love?" He asked softly, nuzzling Uly's cheek comfortingly.

"A few though they hardly matter now since I am pregnant. On one hand, I'm thrilled and on the other hand I'm scared to death," he admitted softly.

"Oh love, that's natural. I would have been very surprised if you weren't." Jaren said soothingly. "And in answer to your earlier question, yes I have a specialist for you and I will call him first thing in the morning to set you up an appointment. I will be right there with you because I have questions too."

"Okay, that works for me," he sighed and cuddled closer to his mate. Jaren kissed him warmly and wrapped himself around his mate. His mind couldn't sleep though as he thought with joy about being a father.

Dimension One...

Things were peaceful for several months after Dark Kat and Viper were jailed. Using the mega beam insured they stayed in jail as well.

Little Ethan had grown by leaps and bounds over the two months he spent in the SWAT Kats medical center. Today was the day he would be coming home.

Chance and Uly thought they would surprise Zira by going to get Ethan by themselves and placing him in his basinet that was waiting for him in his parent's room then letting little Zira see him there...home at last.

Feral had returned to work only a month earlier. His recovery had been stalled by a serious viral infection he caught from Zira. He had to spend a week in the medical center and was too miserable to complain about it.

After weighing all the options, Feral decided to go with his tubes being cauterized rather than a whole hysterectomy. Although it might have been nice to lose his heat cycle, Chance had commented that he really liked the sex when Uly was in heat...it was far more intense. Feral admitted that was true so was willing to retain that part of his female half. The procedure would be done when he stopped nursing Ethan. Until then they engaged in male to male sex instead.

He readily admitted he was barely able to sit still in Razor's seat in the Turbokat when they flew to the SWAT Kats base. T-Bone was just as anxious and flew them more rapidly than was strictly necessary to get them there quicker.

The jet had barely shut down before they were climbing down and crossing the hangar floor in haste. T-Bone was carrying the kitten carrier and Feral had a new soft blanket to use for the trip home. When the elevator opened to the medical floor, Ulysses moved forward quickly to Ethan's medical bed. Medi had already removed all the medical equipment and Ethan was awake and waving his arms and legs around. Uly smiled with warmth at him as he lifted him from the bed.

"How's my little one, Mommy's come to take you home," he cooed joyfully. T-Bone leaned over Uly's shoulder and smiled down at his son. "Hello, Ethan, daddy's here!" He sang out.

The kitten looked good, strong and healthy though still on the small side from his early birth. He had gold colored fur like his father, with bold stripes much darker than T-Bone's, a mop of black hair from his mom and brilliant green eyes like his dad. He gargled his pleasure at being held as they hugged him then placed him in his carrier.

Medi came forward where he'd been standing waiting until the parents had greeted their son.

"He is doing very well. There are no special care things you need to do. He will need his vaccinations in about another two months." It told them.

"Thank you for all the care you've given my son, Medi." T-Bone said gratefully. Feral nodded in agreement as they took their leave.

At the Turbokat, T-Bone helped his mate get aboard with Ethan securing them in their seats. In very little time they were on their way home. It took only fifteen minutes before T-Bone was lowering the jet for a landing. He quickly off loaded his precious cargo then sent the jet back to its hangar while they walked to their house.

Zira wasn't in sight when they entered through the kitchen. They walked on around through the living room then went on up to their master bedroom. Setting the carrier on the bed, Feral unstrapped their son and picked him up. Ethan cooed and smiled at his mother. Uly melted at the sight. It was soo good to have him home.

He sat on the bed and held Ethan, unwilling to put him down as yet. T-Bone changed his clothes and became Chance. He came close and gently caressed his son's face.

"I'll go get Zira," He told Uly and went downstairs. When he opened his daughters room, he saw her and Clara playing with legos on the floor. When Zira saw her father she gave a cry of welcome and jumped up to hug his legs.

"Ethan is here, Zira. Come up and see him," Chance said grinning.

"Oh goody, beat you there daddy!" She shouted with glee as she tore away and ran up the stairs.

Chance laughed as he hurried to catch up to her. Stepping into the bedroom he saw Zira touching her brother's tiny fingers in hers. Smiling happily, Chance went to sit behind Uly and watched both his kittens. Ethan stared fuzzily at his sibling and cooed. As he watched them, he had a warm feeling of love and contentment run through him. He had a family and he couldn't be happier and he could see in Uly's eyes the same contentment.

Razor was just learning that feeling for himself as he and Felina began a tentative relationship. They saw each other as often as duty would allow and grew closer as time passed. She still didn't know who he really was but Razor thought he might tell her very soon if they continue on the way they were. It felt wonderful to have someone of his own to love and cherish.

Dimension Two...

As pregnancies went, this one was going fairly well. No complications had appeared and Feral really hadn't gotten too large or too uncomfortable with it. That helped lessen some of his fear.

The only problem that spoiled it for him was the constant hounding by the press. His being pregnant not too long after being mated to Jaren had made big news. High society was still miffed at Jaren.

As he began to show, he started to get some mild flack from his peers and weird looks from his enforcers. The reaction he got from the bigger of the two SWAT Kats had surprised him though.

He had gone on ride-along to monitor a tense hostage situation at a bank robbery that had gone wrong. It was a very tense situation that ended quickly when the SWAT Kats slipped in unseen and gassed the criminals. He was pissed that they had gotten involved in a purely police action and T-Bone was pissed at him for being at a dangerous scene.

"What do you think you are doing here? This was a hostage situation. It's bad enough you get involved when the omegas attack but things like this have special teams to handle it. You had no business being here?" Feral snarled furiously.

"And you have no business being here at all Feral!" T-Bone coldly angry. "We just happened to be in the area and saw with our x-ray device exactly what was going down and knew we could end it quickly before anyone was harmed but you...you are endangering the life you carry by being here...that is unconscionable. It's one thing to endanger yourself as you usually do but it's wrong to put your unborn kitten in danger. It has no choice!" He lectured sharply.

Feral felt his face heat with shock and embarrassed anger. His mate had said the same thing recently when he found his mate was still going out on calls but it was disturbing to hear the same thing from this vigilante.

Before he could find his tongue to retort, T-Bone leaned closer and snarled softly so no one else could hear, "Get back to your office and stay there. You were given a second chance now isn't the time to throw it away."

After saying his piece, T-Bone turned on his heel and trotted to the Turbokat with Razor close behind him. In minutes, the jet was lifting into the air and was soon gone from view. Swallowing his mortification at being called on his behavior he slunk away to his cruiser and returned to Enforcer Headquarters.

From then on he resisted the urge to go out on calls though it really made him feel trapped. He did have to admit, though, that more of the required personnel reports got done during that time of enforced restriction.