RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Razor zoomed through the wet streets and constipated traffic for his home near the bay. Finally getting away from the highway, he veered to the less trafficked side street and put on the speed. He was home in minutes, pulling into his hidden mini-base beneath his home.

Parking his bike, he put the helmet on the bars and climbed off. Yawning and stretching, he walked across the garage floor for his lab area, halted at a locker to change his clothes then made his way to the hidden stair that led to his kitchen above.

He grabbed a milk from his fridge and drank down half of it. Missions like this one made him very thirsty. He snaked a paw out for the phone and hit speed dial for the Professor. After a couple of rings, Professor Hackle picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Professor, Razor here. I just called to let you know our hard work paid off. Dark Kat and Viper are in jail. Thanks for all your help!" He said warmly.

"That is wonderful news. Thank you for telling me. Was there much damage from their attack?" Hackle asked.

"Enforcer Headquarters is going to need some work...again. The enforcers lost nearly all their alpha squadrons of jets and choppers. That's going to take time to build back up again. But with those two out of the picture, there should be plenty of time for everyone to recover and rebuild." Razor said soberly.

Hackle sighed, "So much destruction...oh well...so glad things are safe now. Get some rest now my young friend and thank you for the call."

"You're welcome and that rest goes double for you too, Professor." Razor rumbled warningly.

"Don't worry, I'll make that a priority right now," the Professor chuckled tirededly then hung up.

Pleased at the day's success, Jake finished his milk and made for his bedroom. A shower would make him feel much better. He even had time for a nap before leaving for Felina's place.

T-Bone flew the Turbokat to his home not far from Hackle's place. Landing, he hopped down then sent a signal from his glovetrix to secure it. Normally he would send the jet back to its hangar but he knew Uly would insist on going to see Ethan this evening so left the jet nearby.

Happy but tired, he headed from the landing field to his home. Entering the house through the kitchen, he said hello to Clara.

"Are my mate and Zira up yet?" He asked as he grabbed a milk from the fridge.

"Zira is playing in her room and Master Feral is resting in the master bedroom watching TV. He didn't feel up to coming downstairs." Clara reported.

"Why? Is he okay?" T-Bone asked anxiously.

"Yes sir! Do not be concerned. I discreetly checked him with my medi scanner. He's just sore and lacking the energy yet to do things. That is to be expected from that type of operation." Clara told him.

T-Bone slumped in relief. "Thank you, Clara. When will dinner be ready?" He asked as he finished his milk.

"In an hour Master T-Bone," it said.

T-Bone tossed his container in the trash and made his way upstairs. 'Better get this over with,' he thought to himself.

He slipped quietly by his daughter's room, not wanting to see her yet. He walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. His mate was laying against a pile of pillows and watching the TV with heavy eyes which snapped wider as he turned his head to pin T-Bone with an angry look.

In an effort to keep Uly calm, he raised his palms, "Wait, let me tell you first before you get all upset."

Feral's eyes narrowed but he nodded sharply, crossing his arms across his chest. That showed just how pissed his mate was. Sighing to himself, T-Bone began removing his clothes as he told his mate everything that happened in the past few hours. When he finished, he sat on the bed in his boxers and T-shirt.

Feral relaxed but still didn't look happy. All that damage done to his building upset him but he was happy that Dark Kat and Viper were in custody.

"Okay, all in all a good mission though Major Reystar has his paws filled to get headquarters repaired. I wish I could be there to manage it. Reystar is a good replacement but doesn't have what it takes to fight city hall to get the funds for the needed repairs or to push Pumadyne to give us our jets." He said heavily.

"With those two major omegas out of the way, there's time to get all that done, love. Don't stress about it so much. Here's something to cheer you up. Felina asked Jake over for dinner tonight and he accepted. Want to make a bet he doesn't leave until morning?" He smirked at Uly.

Feral snorted, "No bet. We are talking about my niece here."

"Yeah, she doesn't waste anytime going for what she wants," Chance chuckled then he leaned close and kissed his mate warmly. "You going to be able to see Ethan, love? Clara says you're feeling a little exhausted and sore." He asked in concern.

"Yeah, I am...a bit...but I will get up to see my kitten. No way will he go to sleep without seeing me first." Ulysses said firmly.

"Okay, love. I understand. Clara says dinner will be in an hour. You rest up. I'm going to take a shower then go down to play with Zira for a bit." Chance told his mate, kissing him again and making for the bathroom.

Later that evening, Razor drove up to Felina's apartment. He secured his bike in a hidden alley nearby. He shot his grappling line up to the roof and rappeled up. Using the roof door, he walked down to her top floor apartment near the stairs. Knocking as he kept his eyes watchful for anyone spotting him there.

The door popped open quickly, Felina standing to one side to let him in. He stepped into her apartment and could smell dinner.

"Your timings good, dinner is ready to eat." Felina said with a smile.

"Great! I'm starving. Thanks for inviting me." Razor said politely as he followed her to her tiny kitchen.

She had set up the leaves to her table to make a bigger space and had it set with her best dinnerware. She really wasn't much for formal stuff but thought tonight should be special.

"Looks nice," Razor said appreciatively.

"Have a seat and I'll serve up," Felina told him turning to the kitchen and getting the hot dishes she was keeping warm in the oven.

"Need any help?" He offered as he sat down at the table.

"Naw, I got it, thanks," she said as she brought the first of the dishes to the table. In quick order, she had the table set and poured wine into their glasses before sitting down.

They served up quietly. As they ate, they talked about the day, Felina told him about the cleanup and how far they'd gotten before she'd left for the day. Dinner was good and soon done. He volunteered to help clean and she let him. They brushed against each other as they worked.

Razor felt a shiver of desire for her every time they touched. As they finished up in the kitchen she led him to the living room and turned on the TV. David Litterbin was on.

"Hey my favorite show!" He exclaimed happily.

She smiled, "Well I don't usually have time to watch but I do like catching him once and a while."

"Yeah me too," Razor murmured his eyes glued to the TV.

Smirking, she deliberately sat close to him and watched the show as well. She had plans for tonight. Watching a little TV would help him relax and allow their dinner to settle, afterwards ...well...then she would wrap his attention around her.

They laughed together when Fuzzy pulled an outrageous trick on Litterbin then the show was over. At that moment, Razor became very aware just how close Felina was sitting. His mouth was suddenly dry and his heart sped up. He could just scent her beginning arousal in the air.

She smiled at him as he turned his head toward her. Not giving him any chance to back up, she leaned close, wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer to her for a kiss.

Though he was powerful enough to do so, he didn't resist and even put his arm around her waist pulling her closer. She mewed her happiness at that and deepened the kiss.

For many pleasurable moments they kissed. He loved the feel of her body against his own, her mouth was soft and delicious and he just couldn't stop tasting it. He tapped against her teeth until she opened her mouth. He slipped his tongue in and began to duel with hers. Their rough surfaces rubbed against each other sending sparks of pleasure through each of them.

'Oh yes, this was great!' He thought deliriously. As his tongue explored her mouth, his paws were exploring her body. Both paws slid down her curves to her pert ass and cupped them. He gave them a squeeze making her moan. He used the fingers of one paw to scritch the base of her tail.

She gasped and took a quick breath as her tail brushed out in response to the wonderful shock wave that ran up her spine from his strong fingers.

Liking her response, he began a deep massage starting with her buttocks and working up her spine.

'Oh he's soo good,' she moaned to herself. Not to be outdone, she let her own fingers explore his hard, well built, compact body. She caressed down his back wishing he was nude right now so that she could feel him truly beneath her fingers...soon...she promised herself.

The odor of arousal permeated the air...no mistaking what each wanted tonight. With that firmly planted, Felina began to undress Razor. It was a little difficulty but she managed to undo his weapon's belt and unzip his G-suit.

Razor wasn't idle, as her fingers made it clear what she intended, he showed his agreement to the plan by undoing her tailored shirt then sliding his paws up her sides to her bra. His nimble fingers undid the hooks freeing her small, pert breasts.

Felina had succeeded in stripping Razor to his waist. With one quick pull, she took his T-shirt off revealing his well-built chest. Sighing happily she dug her fingers into his long cinnamon colored fur.

He growled at her touch, enjoying it immensely. He leaned down and began to suck the right breast. She arched back and groaned excitedly. Grinning happily, he switched his attention to her left breast while his other paw massaged the one he'd left.

She ended up laying back on the couch as he exposed more of her body to his questing fingers and tongue. With one swift pull, he removed her pants and underwear. Fortunately, she hadn't been wearing shoes. Now completely nude, Razor stared down at her in lustful anticipation. She was glorious. Her dark fur was thick and soft. He ran his paws up and down her body making her ripple with pleasure. Her tail came up and caressed his back letting him know she appreciated what he was doing.

Smirking wickedly, Razor lowered his head to her already wet sex. He sniffed and hardened from the delicious odor. He licked her and she gasped then screamed when he probed her with his tongue.

What he was doing sent intense jolts of pleasure through her body. Felina was overcome with desire from his tormenting and expert teasing. She wanted desperately to feel him filling her, joining with her but he had other ideas.

He continued to torment her. He couldn't bring himself to stop, she tasted so heavenly and her moans were an exciting symphony to his ears. He could feel her tensing as he continued to lave loving attention to her clitoris.

She jolted in shock as an intense orgasm ripped from her. Her body spasmed for several seconds before she went limp and panted.

"Wow! That was fantastic!" She panted, staring at his grinning face below her, her eyes still dark with lust. She wished she could see his but his scent told her he was excited too. "I want you!" She breathed hotly as he came up to kiss her again so that she could taste herself.

Her fingers reached down and stroked his hard member through his G-suit. He growled hotly. She pushed him off backwards to his back onto the other end of the couch. He looked a bit startled but then leered at her when she reached for his suit and peeled him out of it. His cock springing up to wave at her.

Grinning eagerly, Felina leaned down and took his tool into her mouth and sucked. He cried out in shock. She didn't stop as she pumped him for several minutes before desisting. She could feel him quiver. She pinched him for a second to hold off his climax. He sighed and nodded that he was alright. Looking at him predatorily, she moved up his body then slowly dropped down onto his stiff organ. They groaned together as she took him completely inside herself. She began to move up and down on him. He placed his fingers on her hips feeling her muscles move beneath her fur. She leaned down to kiss him hungrily.

As they got more and more heated, the intensity spiraled higher and higher. She tightened around him as her climax fast approached. He groaned and pushed his hips up strongly to meet her every plunge down. As she squeezed him and screamed her climax, he followed her with a roar as he poured his offering within her.

They collapsed and panted, their hearts drumming hard. He recovered enough to caress her back gently and nuzzle her face. She sighed and licked his face in return.

"That was a spectacular ride." She murmured happily. "Would you be willing to stay the night with me?" She asked softly, nuzzling his neck.

He felt incredible and was perfectly willing to never leave her arms. "If you want me to." He whispered, kissing her neck.

She purred pushing up and off him then holding her paw to him, pulled him to his feet and led the way to her bedroom. The night promised to be unforgettable.