RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Two months later...Mid afternoon, east side of the city...

His lungs burning for air, he and T-bone were trying to be quiet as they raced their way through a maze of tunnels and pipes in this underground labyrinth beneath a huge now closed fish packing business. The tunnel system was apparently part of a an escape system during the war. T-Bone spotted a small alcove and tugged him into it. They heaved for air but tried to do it softly, their ears pointed back the way they'd come. For many agonizing minutes they strained to hear anything that might be Viper's monsters. He trembled inside as he prayed they would get out of here. He remembered how all this got started...

Flashback...Earlier that day...Enforcer Headquarters...

He was on his third cup of coffee for the morning when his niece, Felina burst into his office.

"Uncle there's been a report of an omega at the old Finburn Tuna Fish Packing Factory on the east side of town." She reported breathlessly.

"Crud, call for a squadron to launch immediately." He barked as he moved quickly from behind his desk and went for his coat.

"Already done so, Uncle. They're ready and waiting for the order." Felina said briskly following her uncle to the elevator.

"Good work Felina. Any inkling of who the omega is?" He asked.

"No Uncle not a word." She answered as the elevator decanted them at the flight line entry point.

He moved fast across the staging area for the choppers waiting on the launch apron. He jumped into his seat as Felina climbed into the cockpit and took the controls. Strapping in, Feral quickly gave orders to the squadron and soon they were heading fast to the east of the city.

Megakat Salvage Yard...

"Chance, something big's going down near the old tuna fish factory east of town. Let's go!" Jake shouted at his partner who was working on a car in the garage.

Putting down his tools and locking the door to the garage, Chance quickly followed his partner down into their secret hangar. In very little time they were winging their way east.

Finburn Tuna Fish Packing Factory...

The enforcers arrived at their destination within twenty minutes of the call. Feral had them circle the factory for several minutes trying to see if there was any sign of an omega. Finding nothing, he ordered them to land. Once they were in a group, Feral lead the way into the broken doors of the factory.

For several long minutes they searched, finding nothing. Feral had the group split up into squads of five and to stay in radio contact. Feral took a small group deeper into the factory. Felina headed up another group going toward an area of offices.

It was dark and gloomy inside making the search harder. Reaching a large area filled with old containers meant for packing, Feral pushed ahead and was suddenly caught in a net that had been hanging from the ceiling. His enforcers tried to free him but were suddenly set upon by a group of Kats with high powered weapons. To his grief, his small squad was killed.

The vicious group of Kats lowered Feral to the floor then freed him from the net only to wrap him in tight cords, disarming him and throwing his weapon to the floor. A gag was shoved into his mouth and tied in place.

"Finally, we've got our prize, now let's get out of here before the rest of his enforcers find us." Growled one of the Kats.

They quickly hustled him down a pathway that wended through the high stacks of crates. Just as they reached a cross section and were turning they were set upon by hideous plant creatures.

Feral's eyes widened in fear and he turned around and fled back the way he'd come. He was completely hampered by his bonds and could hear the slither of the creatures on his heels. Just as he made it to the spot where he'd been captured, the SWAT Kats appeared and fired behind him.

"Come on Feral!" Razor shouted at him as he fired at the creatures charging toward them. As Feral passed him, Razor stopped his forward rush and cut his bonds, handing him his weapon the SWAT Kat had retrieved from the floor.

Grateful to be armed again, Feral turned around and began firing. The creatures just kept coming but finally they managed to halt the group that had descended on them. Catching their breath they looked around to see where to go next. Over their comm, they heard a frantic call from Lt. Feral. Turning as one they rushed back toward where the offices were located.

They came upon a confusing sight. Scattered around the factory floor were dead enforcers, monsters and armed strangers. Not far away they could hear more laser fire. Heading that way they ran into the battle waging on the other side of the cluster of offices. Trapped inside an end office were more strangers and facing off against the plant monsters were the rest of Feral's enforcers. Somewhere behind the plant creatures they could hear Dr. Viper yelling.

The chaos was unbelievable. The SWAT Kats waded in with their more sophisticated weapons and began to make headway against Viper's army. The strangers firing at all parties from the office halted their fire and tried to use the confusion to escape.

Seeing Feral though, five of them veered toward the preoccupied Commander. Overwhelming him, they wrapped him in cord and quickly dragged him away. But their attempt to escape with their prize was thwarted as they ran into a battle zone with the monsters on one side and the enforcers on the other. Trying a different direction brought them face to face with the SWAT Kats. See they were attempting to kidnap Feral, the duo used cement shot to plaster the strangers to the crates behind them.

Cutting Feral's bindings, Razor smirked, "Didn't I just do this once, Commander?"

Feral just grunted. Besides being concerned about Viper and his monsters now he had to worry about the slavers (that's who he guessed these strangers were) from trying to nap him.

As for the SWAT Kats, they were confused as to why this group of strangers kept trying to capture Feral and drag him off despite the danger all around them. But, since Feral didn't seem to want to enlighten them they shrugged off the mystery for now and joined the battle in progress.

Viper and his monsters retreated back through the factory to large floor drains, escaping down them. When the enforcers, Feral and Felina in the lead with the SWAT Kats behind followed them down they discovered a huge tunnel system. Chasing the monsters through this seemingly endless run of tunnels soon became extremely hazardous as Viper had the advantage here and used it. He had more of his plant monsters down here and he sent them to destroy his pursuers.

His hideous laughter followed the defenders as they were forced to flee in every direction to escape the oncoming hoard. In such close quarters, it was impossible for the SWAT Kats to use most of their armament without the risk of bringing the ceiling down upon them so running away was the only option. T-Bone and Feral became separated from the main group and were now fleeing down a dark wet tunnel hoping to find a way back to the surface.

Flashback ends...

Feral's mind snapped back to the present. He touched T-Bone's shoulder. The SWAT Kat hissed softly but looked back at him questioningly.

"I think we're safe for the moment but we should find a way out of here." Feral whispered tightly.

"Great idea, Commander, except we don't know the way out of here. Razor has a guidance system on his glovatrix but that's no help to us." T-Bone said in frustration.

Feral didn't answer. He carefully leaned out of their hiding place and looked around. Down the end of this tunnel they were in he saw a faint light. Pulling his head back he turned to T-Bone.

"There's a light down there. Let's risk taking a look, it's better than waiting here." He hissed.

T-bone thought about that for a moment then nodded and both of them padded down the tunnel staying close to the wall heading for that faint light.

Finally reaching it, T-Bone carefully put his head around the corner where the light seeped out. Less than a few feet away was a door where the light came from. Moving together they slipped to the door and listened hard. Hearing nothing T-Bone tried to open it. Locked. Using his glovatix he pried it open.

Quickly entering the room, they saw it was a small access chamber of some kind. The light was coming from a small grate in the ceiling. Their shoulders slumped, there was no escape from here. The only good thing was they could catch their breath while they decided their next move. Using Feral's coat they put it at the bottom of the door so the light would not attract any of Viper's monsters. Feeling a little safer, T-Bone contacted Razor.

"Razor where are you?" He said keeping his voice low.

"T-Bone? Lt. Feral and I are in the factory. We managed to destroy a good many of these things with one of my home made bombs. Where are you?" Razor asked hurriedly.

"We're still trapped in the tunnels. We managed to find a small chamber with a door that we've locked. We're safe for the moment. There's a grate that lets in a little light from above. We have no idea where we are. Afraid you are going to have to find us buddy." T-Bone explained.

"Roger. Leave your comm signal on. I'll find you." Razor promised.

"Roger!" T-Bone acknowledged in relief. "Okay, so all we have to do is wait until Razor finds us."

Feral just nodded and decided to get some rest while they waited. He slid to the floor resting his head on his knees. T-Bone stood a little while longer then joined the Commander on the floor.

"By the way Commander, why were those strangers trying so hard to take you. Despite all that was going on with Viper's monsters, these guys seemed determined to take you with them." T-Bone asked.

Feral winced, "Not your problem, SWAT Kat." He snarled hoping that would stop the tabby from asking what he didn't want to answer. No such luck.

"Hey! If there are more of those guys around, I want to know why they are insistent on taking you before I stick my neck out again saving yours. Don't forget, Razor and I saved your hide twice now from them. So give!" T-Bone growled.

Squirming uncomfortably and not just from the SWAT Kat's question, Feral became distracted by some unusual sensations coming from his body. The adrenaline of danger had made his body push aside its other problem but now that he was safe the adrenaline surge faded and was being replaced by a need as old as time.

He began to feel hot and tingly all of sudden. He had a vague memory of being a little tense and warm all morning long but had ignored it. He twitched and shifted again causing the crotch of his pants to rub against his clitoris sending thrills of fire throughout his body. Shocked he realized he was swollen and wet.

'Kat's Alive! No! Callie had not been kidding! This was like being on an aphrodisiac times ten. Oh God, he was in heat and it was the intense form Callie had warned him about.' He thought with horror. He was soo distracted that he didn't notice when T-Bone crouched down beside him.

"What the heck is wrong with you? You're twitching so bad one would think you were sitting on an anthill." He said in curious annoyance at Feral's continued silence and now his strange behavior.

Feral gasped as the alluring scent of a male assaulted his nose making his body cry out with intense desire. Horrified, he lunged to his feet and scuttled away from the SWAT Kat, eyes wild with need and desperation. He wanted Shakil not this tom. A scream of frustration was hovering on his lips.

"Commander, what's wrong? T-Bone said in concern but keeping his distance from the highly agitated Commander.

"Use your damn nose!" Feral hissed savagely biting off a moan.

Blinking in surprise, T-Bone sniffed the air carefully. He choked in shock and backed away as far as the room would allow him.

"Whoah!" He gasped "You're in heat! I never would have guessed you'd be an hermaphrodite." He said gaping in amazement.

Feral made a helpless needy sound and kept himself turned away from the tabby whose scent was starting to smell delicious to his overheated senses.

"Ah man! This is a real mess. The dangerous situation must have put the need on hold but now its grabbed your attention again, huh? Is this your first intense heat?" T-Bone asked worriedly.

"Yes! Ohhhh... I've never felt anything like this before!" Feral moaned again, unconsciously rubbing himself against the wall to get some kind of relief.

T-Bone stared at him grimly. This was a very bad situation and they were all still in danger from Viper's plants. 'Could this day get any crazier?' He thought in frustration. "We've got to get you out of here and I've just realized we haven't heard from Razor in a while." He muttered aloud staring at Feral warily. He tapped his comm again.

"Razor where are you? I've got a problem here." He said tightly.

Loud noises of a battle could be heard over the comm. "Sorry buddy, can't talk now, were under attack." The comm went dead. T-Bone stared at it in shocked anger. He slammed a fist against a wall in frustration. "We're here and they are out there fighting those things. We should be there with them."

Not able to stand having a male he didn't want near him, Feral lunged for the door and unlocked it.

"Feral what are you doing?" The tabby shouted reaching for him.

"No! Don't touch me. You're not Shakil! Stay away from me." He growled, a sob of need escaping his throat as he frantically dashed out of the chamber and into the dark tunnel once more. Thankfully there were no more monsters as he ran blindly down the tunnel in the direction they had been going before stopping in that chamber. He heard T-Bone running after him but not getting too close.

'Aw crud, Feral is out of his mind, practically jumping out of his skin. Can't get close...don't want to be drawn to him by his pheromones...brother! they are stronger than a females...don't want to make the situation worse for him either.' T-Bone thought as he pursued the Commander through the tunnels