RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


He set the water to hot and began to strip off his clothes tossing them into his hamper nearby. Shakil placed his clothes on convenient hooks on the wall. Feral pulled out another towel for the tiger to use then stepped into the shower. Shakil hesitated a moment longer and stared at the beautiful male starting to soap himself in the chamber. His mouth went dry as he beheld his dream come true.

Shaking himself, he slid the door open and stepped in behind Feral. Gently taking the soap from the dark tom's paw he soaped up a washcloth and began to wash the tom's back.

Feral stood still and held his breath. It wasn't unpleasant to have Shakil wash his back until he moved the cloth down his body to gently soap his buttocks then slip between his legs. He shivered with some fear and a little excitement. He hadn't forgotten how the tiger had made him feel before. Waiting tensely he stood still as Shakil rubbed him down with the washcloth and brushed his claws just a little between Feral's thighs.

The touch sent little quivers of pleasure up his spine. It made him spread his legs a little wider to the tiger's pleased relief. Shakil went slowly, this moment was precious and he didn't want to ruin it by rushing. He would do whatever it took to make both of them comfortable with each other. Continuing to soap the dark fur between the tom's legs he lightly caressed the cloth over Feral's sensitive clitoris. He was rewarded with a groan of heat from the dark tom.

'Ohh that felt good.' Feral thought giddily. He appreciated the way Shakil was taking his time and not hurrying. It made this experience much more pleasant than their first time together. The tiger drew the cloth again across that sensitive area and Feral couldn't help but press down against it and moan for more.

The tiger responded by drawing the cloth back and forth and pulling it up against the heavy balls that were starting to draw up tight and the cock that was just appearing from its sheath. Excited by the sweet smell of arousal from his mate, Shakil reached around his mate's body and tugged gently on the emerging cock while pressing his own hardening cock against the base of Uly's tail.

Feral gasped and leaned forward against the wall of the shower unable to stand completely, the pleasure making his legs tremble. 'Oh yes, this was much better than last time.' He thought his mind floating with the sensations racing through his body.

Feeling his mate's readiness, Shakil carefully positioned himself. He didn't try to enter Uly just yet but did tease his mate by rubbing his hard pole between the dark tom's thighs. Feral cried out and shuddered getting more and more excited.

"Oh yes...feels good...God don't stop..." He pleaded so hot his toes were beginning to curl and tighten. He pressed back against Shakil.

"Ahhh...my beauty...so hot...are you ready for me?" The tiger groaned having a hard time holding back.

"Yessss...do it...do it now!" Feral begged the tiger.

Only too happy to oblige, Shakil reared back and carefully entered the hot sheath of his mate. Feral cried out as the huge spear opened him up and filled him completely. He tightened his muscles around the invader and growled his pleasure, his legs trembling harder.

Shakil paused only a moment to allow them both to adjust to his possession then began a slow rhythm that increased as Feral met his thrusts. Whining with need, Feral spread his legs wider and pushed back with every one of the tiger's thrusts. Shakil put one paw on his mate's cock the other paw was against the shower wall. The pleasure spiraled higher and higher until Uly felt lightning shoot through his body as he spasmed around the tiger's cock, and heard as if far away Shakil roar and explode within him which caused his own cock to spray the wall in front of him.

The tiger leaned against the smaller tom as they panted and shook with tingling aftershocks. He was still deep within his mate and being locked together so intimately brought home to him just how much he wanted this wonderful tom. He prayed that this step would lead to many more pleasurable encounters.

After long moments of panting and shuddering, Shakil realized to his delight that he was still erect and began moving slowly again within his mate. Feral moaned in surprise. He pressed back against Shakil in abandon reaching his paws behind him to grab the tiger's ass and squeeze it. Shakil growled his pleasure at that by licking the dark brown tom's neck, face and ears taking care not to bite should it remind Ulysses of his being previously restrained.

Ulysses was flying. All his previous fears had flown for the moment and he was able to enjoy the sheer intensity of Shakil's loving attention. The fire burned hotter and more intense this time and he felt himself rearing up on his toes as he came again, Shakil growling his frantic release from behind him. They trembled and panted, the water turning cold. Shivering, Uly reached over and turned off the taps. Unable to move, he leaned back into the tiger's embrace languidly. Shakil had to spread his feet apart to keep from falling over with Feral's weight pressing him backward.

It felt heavenly and he was unwilling to move. This had been better than any dream he'd had over the past few weeks. His mate was gradually accepting him. His hopes of winning this beauty's heart seemed more attainable.

Sighing finally, Ulysses moved reluctantly, opening the door to the shower and stepping out. Shakil held onto the door a moment waiting for his legs to work. He watched the dark brown tom stand with eyes closed while the blowers blew his coat dry.

Feral's eyes blinked open and saw the tiger's eyes on him. Instead of feeling fear and anger, a quiet peace filled his being. He was even a little pleased to have someone desire him that much. It felt only a little odd that it was a male that looked at him that way but he was starting to get used to it. With a bare twitch of his lips for the tiger, he went out the door to the bedroom.

Shaking himself, feeling warm from that hint of a smile, Shakil dried his coat and completed his nightly preparations before walking out nude to the sleepy eyed beauty already in the bed under the covers. Padding across the carpeted floor, he reached the other side of the bed and climbed in behind the other tom. When Ulysses didn't object, he spooned the dark tom and placed an arm around his waist and buried his nose in his neck fur.

Finally at peace, two weary warriors fell into a deep slumber not broken until the early morning sun found them.

Yawning and stretching, Feral awoke before his alarm as he used to. The return of some form of normalcy went a long way for him to accept the warm weight pressed and twined around his body. Shakil was still asleep. Ulysses twisted a little to look down on the silver tiger. He was extraordinarily handsome and looked peaceful in sleep. Only the dark shadows under his eyes hinted at the troubles that plagued him. Uly reached a finger down and caressed the soft fur of Shakil's face.

Sighing, he shook off his reverie and pulled away. He needed to get ready for work. His movements woke the tiger.

"Rising so early my beauty?" He asked sleepily.

Feral winced slightly at that endearment. It would be a while before he could tolerate hearing it.

"Yes, I've got to go to work. What are your plans for the day?" He asked politely as he stood up.

"I have some business to conduct in the city. Can I pull you away for lunch?" He asked yawning and rolling to his back.

"Hmm, don't know. You'll have to check. It's been far too hectic lately in the city." Feral grunted as he padded to the bathroom.

"Hmm, so I've noticed." Shakil murmured to himself concern flashing through him for his mate. He was worried about Uly's safety not just from the crazy criminals haunting this city but the slavers persistent attempts to capture him. Uly wasn't aware of just how much danger he was in of being abducted. He had the best protection money could buy around his mate. They were paid to stay invisible as well. He didn't want Ulysses to feel like a prisoner again.

His thoughts were interrupted by the reappearance of Ulysses, nude, his fur fluffed from the dryers moving gracefully to his dresser. His cock rose in interest but he knew Uly wouldn't be distracted so sighing in regret he climbed from the bed and, with a passing caress to his mate's backside, he stepped into the bathroom.

Feral had shivered with pleasure when Shakil had gently caressed him. Perhaps it won't be so bad after all. He hadn't slept that well since his unwilling stay in the hospital. Humming to himself he got dressed and headed for the kitchen. He soon had coffee, toast, bacon, and fruit on the table. He was reading the morning paper and drinking his coffee when Shakil appeared to sit in front of him.

They ate in companionable silence, clearing the table together, and gathering their things to leave. Skakil waited politely as Uly armed himself and put his coat on. Looking at him dressed as the Chief Enforcer of this city it was hard not to see a flash of the angry warrior standing nude before him in that room at the club. Dressed, Uly looked even more impressive and formidable. He felt truly lucky to have found this wonderful male.

"You have an interesting look on your face. Care to share?" Feral said mildly as he gestured Shakil to proceed him out the door.

"I was admiring a warrior dressed for war." He said innocently as he stepped into the hall and they walked together to the elevator.

Feral blushed a bit at that comment. Shakil merely smiled in amusement. When the elevator decanted them into the lobby the new shift security guard merely looked up mildly before returning his interest to the paper on his desk.

They went outside, Feral heading for his hummer parked nearby and Shakil walking around the building to where his guards waited in his limo.

When he reached his office the Commander was immediately buried in reports and meetings. It wasn't until late in the morning that he had a moment to himself. He eyed the phone for several minutes before finally relenting but instead of using his desk phone he pulled out his cell and speed dialed a number.

"Deputy Mayor's Office, may I help you?" Came the bright and cheerful voice of Callie's secretary.

"This is Feral, is Ms. Briggs free to speak with me?" He asked.

"Let me check, Commander." She answered briskly.

Moments later, Ms. Briggs' voice came through the line, "Commander, is there something you need?" Callie asked quietly.

"Callie, do you have time to see me in my office...say in ten minutes...?" He asked hesitantly.

"I'm pretty busy, Ulysses but if it's important...?" She asked in concern.

"You could say that. A certain someone is in the city." He said softly.

"Oh no! Are you alright?" Her voice rising, anxious for him.

He was warmed by that note of concern for his welfare. She'd become a good friend and he treasured that. "It's okay, Callie. As a matter of fact it's better than okay, please come and see me. My office is more secure and I really need to talk to you." He urged her.

"Of course. I'll be right there." Callie said quickly hanging up.

Smiling warmly to himself he closed his phone and put it away. While he was waiting for her he went over the special investigation he had initiated. He frowned at the contents. This wasn't good and he knew Callie wouldn't be happy about it either.