RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


On the way to the hotel, Shakil looked down at his exhausted mate. "Can you tell me what happened back there." He asked softly.

Sliding down until he was laying in the tiger's lap, Feral gave him a quick synopsis of what happened at the factory.

"Oh love, are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?" He asked worriedly.

"No! I hate hospitals!" Feral said bluntly.

"I can have my personal physician check you over in my hotel room. Please, I need to be sure you have no hidden injuries that adrenalin is hiding and once calm will appear at a bad time." Shakil urged his mate while caressing his face gently.

"Alright, if it will make you feel better." Feral sighed in defeat. "By the way, I'm in heat as well." He tossed out as an after thought.

Shakil stilled in shock. He sniffed the air lightly and groaned, 'Oh yes, and not just a mild heat but an intense one. Uly never did things halfway.' He thought excitedly. 'But first I must have him checked out then...what an evening this will be...' He thought giddily. He leaned down and kissed his mate's face and was rewarded by a low mur of need from his tired mate.

Thirty minutes later they were pulling up to the five star, Megakat Elite Hotel. It was located not far from Megakat State Beach Park. The penthouse had a breathtaking view of the bay. Shakil helped his mate out of the limo, his guards alert and attentive at his side. They strode as quickly as Feral was able, to the bank of elevators.

Very quickly they arrived on the penthouse floor. The elevator opened onto a spacious foyer with a set of ornate doors across the white marble floor facing them. Their footsteps clacked loudly as the guards reached the doors and opened them. Shakil gently guided Ulysses through the richly appointed living area for an equally opulent bedroom. Feral wanted to head for the bed but the tiger steered him toward a door to the left.

Inside was an incredible bathroom. The huge tub could hold up to ten Kats comfortably. There was a huge walk in shower, a sauna, and dryer area. Shakil made Ulysses sit on a cushioned bench while he went to turn on the taps. Coming back to his mate's side he gently began to strip him. He paused a moment to reach for a phone on the wall to call his physician then returned to getting Uly's clothes off. By the time a trim looking Balinese male arrived with a doctor's bag in paw, Feral was wearing a robe and sitting drinking an herbal tea.

Dr. Benser examined Feral carefully. "If what I heard is true, Commander, you have been very lucky not to have more serious injuries. All I can find is some severe bruising, a lump on the back of your head and, of course, a very intense heat cycle. Though you could really use some rest, I know this cycle will not allow it." He sighed turning to the tiger standing anxiously nearby, "Please try to be as gentle as you can though this level of heat will make that extremely hard. Keep him hydrated and I would like to examine him afterward to insure he needs any care for tears and recheck his injuries." He told him. Turning back to Feral he asked, "How long is your cycle normally, Commander?"

"Only twenty-four hours." Feral murmured finishing his tea.

"Alright, then I will see you tomorrow evening. Now I'll take my leave of you. Good night." He said closing his bag and leaving them alone.

Taking Uly's cup from him, Shakil raised him to his feet, removed his robe then guided him to the tub and helped him climb in.

'Ohhh...this feels wonderful.' Feral sighed as he let the water soothe him but it also increased his desire as he watched with heated eyes as Shakil climbed in to join him.

Shakil moved to Uly's side and was instantly assaulted by a wet mate. Ulysses wrapped his arms around the tiger's neck and began urgently kissing him. Shakil was startled but pleased, the dark tom had not willingly kissed since they began their tentative relationship. He was sorry that it was only due to his mate's heat cycle that Uly was willing to be this intimate but he would take full advantage of it anyway.

Ulysses was becoming more and more urgent in his movements. "Shakil...please...take me...it's too strong...I can't wait..." He panted writhing against the tiger's body wildly.

"As you wish, my beauty." Shakil growling excitedly.

Groaning, Shakil never dreamed he could get this hard this quickly. His mate's urgent movements and heady pheromone perfume were driving him insane. Without any further hesitation, he obliged his mate by plunging into Uly's hot channel. They both cried out when he buried himself to the hilt. Not wasting a moment, Shakil set a punishing rhythm that Uly matched frantically, trying to ease the intense ache in his womb.

Already too close to the edge, Uly came abruptly, screaming, squeezing Shakil's cock hard milking the tiger of his seed and making him roar. He collapsed, heaving for air on his mate's chest. Shakil's breath, washing across his face, made him shiver with desire and he began moving his hips once more, groaning. It was going to be a long night.

A couple of hours later, his mate nearly insensate, Shakil shakily heaved them both from the tub and under the dryer. When they were both mostly dry, he half carried, half walked Uly to the already turned down bed. He dropped his mate who sprawled limply across it and went to the mini fridge to get them some water. He brought extra bottles for later, mindful of the doctor's orders. Uly barely responded when he sat next to him and lifted the dark tom up enough to coax him to drink. Finished he rolled his mate to his side and spooned him from behind before dropping into exhausted slumber.

Around midnight, Ulysses' body began its demands again. Groaning with annoyance and burning desire, he felt his mate pressed up against his back. Rolling himself free, he pushed his mate on his back and began nipping and licking down the beautiful silver and black striped body. Shakil muttered sleepily and opened a heavy eyelid. He could smell his mate's renewed arousal and his body reacted to it. Growling with pleasure, Uly licked and sucked the emerging cock. Shakil moaned and shivered at the attention. 'What a wakeup call.' He thought blearily.

"Hmmm, my turn now." He rumbled deep in his chest as he reared up and pulled Uly to his face for a burning kiss. Uly didn't resist and hotly returned it, excitement racing through him as he rubbed his body against the tiger and felt his erection being pressed between their bodies adding to the thrill as well as the heady scent of Shakil's arousal filling his nose. He quivered from Shakil's deep kisses. It might be the heat driving him on but he couldn't deny how wonderful it felt being loved by the tiger. He'd never experienced such intense sensations in his other liaisons.

"Ohhh...Shakil...you smell so good..." He crooned rubbing his face against the tiger's.

"So do you, my beauty...so hot..." Shakil rumbled as he tasted one of Uly's small breasts.

Ulysses gasped at the shock wave it caused. He arched his back even more to allow Shakil access to more of his chest. Beneath him, he felt the hard pole of his mate's arousal. Mewing excitedly, he lifted up and sat down taking all of Shakil's cock at once. Because they were in a seated position, the cock drove much deeper than Ulysses had ever experienced before. He groaned at the incredible feeling as he rocked up and down on it.

Shakil gasped and moaned when Uly took him deep inside. It was fantastic, his senses were reeling as he dug his claws lightly into his mate's buttocks as Uly rocked up and down. Uly's breasts were waving in front of his nose and he took full advantage of it sucking and licking them, hearing his mate's wild cries of pleasure. The fire spiraled higher and higher finally exploding like rocket fire. He clutched Shakil with claws and teeth as he came. The tiger roared and shuddered around him.

They rolled to their sides and Shakil pulled slowly free causing Uly to sigh in regret. Hugging his mate close he kissed him deeply as they caught their breath.

For the rest of the night and into the next morning they would mate and rest. By late morning, Uly was sore but unfortunately, his heat cycle was not completely appeased. He hissed in mild discomfort when he went to the bathroom.

Shakil had heard him and came into the room, "Aw love, you're too sore for more. Perhaps a soak will ease it a bit?" He asked softly as Uly stood and moved close.

"I wish! But I'm still in heat!" He sighed in frustration.

"There are other ways to ease your need, love. Allow me to show them to you." Shakil said softly guiding his mate back to their bed.

For the next few minutes, Shakil drove Uly out of his mind with lust bringing him to completion in both his male and female parts. As Uly lay on his side, still heated, panting to catch his breath, the tiger grabbed the tube of lube he'd retrieved earlier and spread it over his fingers and his mate's furless pucker. Gently he inserted a finger, Feral gasped at the strange sensation. Shakil carefully felt around until he found the gland inside. Feral gave a wild cry as a jolt of fire zipped through him.

Encouraged, the tiger inserted another finger and minutes later a third, by now Ulysses was begging Shakil to do something, anything to ease the rising intensity of pleasure.

"Shakil!..." He wailed tautly, his body quivering with need.

"What do you want, my beauty?" The tiger asked wickedly.

"Please...no more...I can't take anymore..." Feral whined and panted frantically.

"Oh you'll take more my love, I guarantee it!" Shakil rumbled lustfully as he pulled his mate to his paws and knees and prepared to mount Uly. Easing himself inward, he halted whenever Uly hissed with pain but didn't withdraw. It took some minutes but soon he was completely buried within his mate's rear.

Feral gasped in amazement at the feeling of possession by Shakil in this manner. He'd taken males but not allowed it done to him. Everytime the tiger hit that special spot, he thought his head was going to explode. It felt incredible. Shakil set an easy pace but it couldn't last long and soon he was forcefully pounding his mate into the mattress. They came screaming together, the after shocks causing them to shudder and tremble for minutes after.

When he could speak again, he nuzzled Uly's face tenderly, "How was that?"

"Fantastic...spectacular...do it again!" Feral panted joyfully.

"Insatiable!" Shakil said in amusement giving his mate's rear a light swat.

It wasn't until late afternoon that they finally woke from a few hours nap, hungry, sore but very satiated. Shakil ordered dinner and they ate sprawled comfortably on the huge couch in the living area while watching the evening news. A brief piece by Ann Gora of Kats Eye News told about the battle with Viper's plants. Feral sighed at that, wishing they hadn't lost that slimy reptile again.

A couple of hours later, Dr. Benser returned to reexamine Ulysses. He gave the Commander some anesthetic cream for his soreness and proclaimed him well enough to return to work the next day.

Now it was only a matter of waiting to see if the mating had been successful. Shakil hoped the unexpected battle with Dr. Viper had scared off the slavers enough to keep them away from Megakat City and his mate. All he could do was watch and wait.