RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


In the morning, Ulysses stretched and sighed after a wonderful wake up of sex. He smiled down at Shere who was smirking with male pride in pleasing his mate.

"Well, I really need to shower and get ready for work, Shere." He smacked his mate's paws away as he got to his feet and headed for the bathroom.

Shere climbed out of bed and stretched. He went over to the intercom and ordered breakfast before joining his mate in the shower.

As Ulysses is getting dressed, Shere enters from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Uly admires the view as he puts on his tie. His mate moves close and gives him a hug and a kiss.

"This is what I'm missing with you living here and I am far away. I sleep better than I can remember and enjoy waking up beside you. This wonderful closeness I thought I never needed and now can't seem to get enough of." Shere sighed into Uly's neck fur.

Ulysses turned and hugged Shere back. "Umm, I know what you mean but I am not giving up my duty for it. This was your choice. Perhaps you should consider staying here for a few months at a time?" He warmly suggested as he kissed Shere and gently pushed him away.

Shere pouted as he started to dress. "I would if I could find an adequate building site. Several projects are at critical points of development and require my close attention. It's most annoying that I would choose now to mate." He growled irritably.

His mate smiled sympathetically, "Such is responsibility, Shere. You can never walk away from it. Come on let's get breakfast. I really have to get going." He led the way to the sitting room.

After a delicious, but hurried meal, they parted ways. Khan could only stay two more days before flying back to Cape Suzette, but he made sure to spend every minute possible getting to know his mate. Feral had to admit, it was kinda lonely after that. He missed Khan's body next to his and, of course, the incredible sex, but that's the way things had to be for now.

Some three weeks later, Deputy Mayor Briggs' Office.....

'What amazing luck to find my mate here. My body hardens instantly at the sight of him. He hasn't seen me yet as I smoothly glide in behind him. The beautiful female enforcer standing to one side sees me. This must be Ulysses' niece. She eyes me curiously and with some suspicion. Ulysses concludes his business, turns and smacks into my chest. I tighten my arms around him and deliver a hot kiss.

Oh how I've missed this! His surprised moan makes me even harder as I deepen the kiss and lose my senses. He sets me on fire and I want him now but part of me remembers that we are not alone, that is the only thing preventing me from taking him on the desk or wall right now. I must satisfy myself with reestablishing my possession of him. He has wrapped his arms around my neck and is writhing delightfully against me driving me insane. I caress every part I'm able to reach. My nose tells me he is very close and I touch those areas that are the most sensitive and smile in triumph as he explodes in my arms. I hold him since his legs are not working at the moment and peer down at his flushed face and large pupils that stare back at me in a daze.'

He tries to speak, but he is still overwhelmed and his words are breathless and broken. "Shere!...what?...When did you get here?"

"Oh, about twenty minutes ago" I smirk at him. "I'm here to see Mayor Manx, but when I saw you my frustration at being separated all these weeks rushed through me and I just had to have you now. Only you can make me lose all control, Ulysses." I rubbed his face with mine, enjoying his scent.

"You are Shere Khan? CEO of Khan Industries?" a female voice broke in.

I look up from my mate's face into the stunned one of Uly's niece. "Yes, I am and you must be the lovely and intelligent, Felina Feral, I've heard about. Your uncle is very proud of you and it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance." I say to her reaching past Ulysses to shake her paw.

She shakes my paw, but is now looking at both of us curiously, "I've heard of you but wasn't aware you knew my uncle . . . uh quite so well."

I look down at my recovering mate. "I see you haven't told anyone of our bonding, Ulysses. Is there a reason for this?"

"Wasn't anyone else's business." Feral said gruffly as he tried to restore some of his dignity though his face was still flushed a rosy hue that I found most becoming. "Did you have to do that to me in public?" He hissed softly, embarrassed.

I smirk unrepentantly, "Yes! We've been apart too long and I strongly needed to reassert my claim on you."

He grimaced at that comment but let it go. "I've got to get back to Enforcer Headquarters. I'll be seeing you later, I suppose?"

"Of course" I acknowledged and just to annoy him further, I pulled him back to me for another lighter kiss and let him go before he could protest. He blushed and shook his head, irritated with me. He signaled Felina to follow and left rather quickly.

I smiled, pleased with myself as I turned back to Ms. Briggs who had a bemused look on her lovely face.

Calico Briggs shook her head in amazement. If she hadn't just witnessed the very torrid scene, she would never have believed it of the stern and always correct CEO of Khan Industries or the very proper Chief Enforcer. Seeing Commander Feral's face such a rosy hue after Khan had laid claim to him, was a truly incredible sight. She actually felt jealous of their obvious real passion for each other.

"Is Mayor Manx available?" I ask the distracted deputy mayor.

"Oh...I'm sorry, Mr. Khan! Forgive me...ah...The Mayor is out for the morning and is expected back just after lunch. Is there anything I can do to help you?" She asked, embarrassed at being caught gawking.

"Actually, I merely wanted to touch base, as it were, with Mayor Manx about my new branch office. He wanted to be apprised of my success, if any, on a location and time table of construction." I stated, then signaled my assistant to provide Ms Briggs with the documentation on the project. "I'm happy to say that I have found a perfect site near the ocean. Here is a copy of the project plans. Please see that Mayor Manx reviews it and if he has any questions he may contact my assistant, Mr Sheridan. I will be in town only until tomorrow."

"Of course, sir. I'll see that he looks at it as soon as he comes in." Callie accepted the papers and nodded at me politely. I nodded back and left city hall for my new office site.

Felina held her peace as she and her uncle strode down the short corridor toward the elevators after leaving Shere Khan. A car was waiting and her uncle stepped in and stabbed the button for the lobby with a little more force than was necessary. She stepped in beside him and watched her uncle out of the corner of her eye. He was very flustered and still trying to regain his composure. She had to admit, this was a side of her uncle she had never seen before.

Shere Khan was a formidable individual and he had very successfully turned her uncle into a puddle of goo in seconds. She wished he had been willing to confide in her about something so important as being bonded. She sighed inwardly. Her uncle was a very private person so it wasn't too surprising he'd felt no need to inform anyone of his change in status. Now that it was out hopefully, he'd tell the whole story eventually.

Megakat City, a month later...A Saturday evening in April.....

Shere Khan is holding a party at a rental mansion he's residing in while waiting for his new residence to be built. The party was to meet and greet the upper strata of Megakat City's important Katizens. His mate, Commander Feral, was mingling among the elite as part of the security team to prevent any problems. The Mayor had insisted his personal attention was required.

He was annoyed to be doing, essentially grunt work, as he made another circuit around the large ballroom. Khan's security was very good so his presence was really unnecessary. He felt tense and uncomfortable. He was worried he was starting an early heat cycle. His body was irritated by his clothes and he kept shifting uncomfortably. He didn't realize he was exuding pheromones.

A shipping magnate named Sedrin Farliner caught the scent of a female in heat. He sniffed the air as he moved around the room, trying to pinpoint the source of the wonderful odor. He was genuinely surprised when he discovered the scent was coming from Commander Feral. Intrigued he moves in closer.

"Hello Commander, what an interesting scent you have." He rumbles an invitation. Feral looks at the handsome Kat and knows he's in trouble. His body is starting to seethe with his need to mate and it is more demanding than he'd ever experienced before. He finds himself swaying closer to the inviting tom. Before he can say or do anything, another tom approaches.

"I say what is that delectable smell." Smiling lecherously was the CEO of Betermin Electronics. "Who would have guessed the powerful Commander Feral to be a hermaphrodite? Hmm..., want to share, Sedrin?" He suggested as he moved even closer to the helpless Commander.

Mewing softly, his body getting even more excited by the attentions of so many males, Feral swishes his tail invitingly and arches his body in wanton display some small part of his mind thoroughly shocked by his behavior but unable to overrule his rampant hormones. Yet another male is attracted to the group in the corner and within moments Feral is surrounded. Moaning, he writhes as many paws reach out to caress his body and press closer to him.

Shere Khan had turned from speaking to a small group of foreign investors to see an oddly behaving circle of males congregating in a far corner. As they moved, he caught sight of his mate at their center. Something about it set off alarms in Khan. He quickly excused himself from the investors and rapidly moved toward his beleaguered mate.

As he closed in on them, his nose immediately told him why the males had his mate trapped. His instant reaction was fury against these interlopers trying to take his mate. He displayed his fangs and growled menacingly asserting his rights. The males surrounding Feral startled and sprang back from their object of desire. They eyed the angry tiger warily and with some surprise.

"Back away from my mate before I damage someone." Khan warned furiously.

"Your mate! Gods, sorry didn't mean any harm, Mr. Khan!" gasped Sedrin, carefully moving off.

"Hey sorry, Mr. Khan didn't know he was taken. Wouldn't have poached, he just smells so inviting." Apologized the Betermin CEO while raising his paws placatingly as he smoothly glided off with a backward regretful look.

"You are one lucky tom, Khan." Smirked the big male of Litner Industries as he too made his hasty departure.

"Are you alright, Ulysses? How is it you didn't realize you were coming into heat?" Khan asked his mate keeping his distance. Feral's scent was making him crazy with lust.

Moaning with need, Feral huskily whispered "I didn't know...came on suddenly...never been this strong before. Shere...I need you...I'm so hot and wet... I can't think clearly...please!" He pleaded as he tried to get closer to his mate, who continued to keep a space between them.

Khan knew he had to avoid Feral's embrace because he wouldn't be able to resist his mate's pheromones, as it was he had to breathe shallowly to prevent being overwhelmed by them. He made a slight gesture toward two of his panther guards. They hurried unobtrusively over to him. They wore twin expressions of consternation when they got a whiff of the brown tom and realized what the problem was.

"Take my mate to our rooms immediately and see that he doesn't leave them." He ordered tightly.

"Shere, please!" Feral heard himself beg and was appalled, but the shame was completely submerged by his body's intense need to mate.

"I'll be right there. I promise Uly. Just go to our rooms until I can get there. Go on!" Shere coaxed his mate.

Reluctantly, Feral allowed Khan's guards to hustle him away quickly before anything more could happen. Sighing Khan sought out his personal assistant and gave instructions on keeping the guests entertained until he could return.

The guards hurried Feral down a hall to the stairs and hustled him up to the master suite. They did the same thing Khan had done, breathe shallowly as they ushered Feral into the suite. They did a quick security sweep of the room and then left him alone while they went back outside closing the doors quietly.

He couldn't believe how much he ached for his mate. This had never happened to him before. His heat cycle was usually very mild and hardly noticeable. The intensity had to be due to being bonded and having fairly regular sex. It was incredibly distracting.

Panting, he decided to take a shower, hoping the cool water could douse some of the ardor. Stripping his clothes and dropping them on a chair near the dresser, he went into the bathroom and set the shower for as cold as he could stand it. Several minutes later, only a little relieved, he moved to the huge bed, nude because clothes were uncomfortable, and tried to get some rest. But it was of little use, as sexual tension kept him agitated.

He jerked upright at the sound of the door opening. A moment later, Shere strode in already in the process of shedding his clothes. At the sight of his nude mate, sitting curled on the bed in an unconsciously sensual pose, had him hot and hard in seconds. He literally ripped the last of his clothes off and dropped them on the floor.

Uly's heavy lidded eyes watched Shere heatedly. As soon as Shere was reaching for him, Ulysses yanked him to the bed and straddled the tiger's body. Raw need poured through him and all he wanted was to be filled now. Uly hotly kissed Shere and rubbed his body wantonly against his mates, getting Shere ready for him. Very quickly, the tiger's cock was hard and weeping. Nearly whining with need, Uly raised up and plunged down taking Shere's cock in one thrust. Firmly seated, he began a fast and furious rhythm determined to relieve the intense ache within him.

Shere obliged his mate's wild desire by lifting his hips to deepen his thrusts. They raced to climax and nearly as soon as they started both roared their completion. Uly collapsed onto Shere's chest, heaving for breath. Barely recovered, Uly groaned with renewed heat and began to move again, kissing Shere passionately. Shere wrapped his arms and legs around Uly and flipped their positions. Ulysses gasped then moaned as Shere lifted his mate's hips to acquire a deeper angle into Uly's hot sheath. Once more they wildly raced to another orgasm. Some two hours later, both were limp and exhausted. Uly had slipped into slumber after their last coupling and Shere wished he could join him but he had a party to return to. With great reluctance, he climbed out of bed and made for the shower. Fifteen minutes later he was leaving the suite. As he walked to the stairs he winced and shifted his shoulders uncomfortably. His mate had bitten and clawed him a number of times leaving his back painfully sore. 'What an evening this had been!' Shere thought as he made his way back to his guests.

The party was a grand success and ended around midnight. Shere said farewell to the last group of guests then wearily climbed the stairs to his bedroom. As he stripped his clothes off, he noted that Uly was still blissfully asleep. Sighing in relief, Shere slipped into bed behind his mate warmly spooning him and was quickly asleep.