RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Feeling more like himself now dressed in his uniform, Feral exited the bathroom to his waiting mate. Khan eyed him hungrily and offered his arm to escort Feral to dinner. Smiling coyly he accepted and they proceeded down to the dining room.

"Ah, what a magniificent feast, Mr. Khaan. You set an excellent taable." Mayor Manx exclaimed over his truly exceptional port after a rich meal. They were all seated on fine leather furniture in a purely masculine drawing room enjoying an after dinner drink and conversation.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I prefer the finer things in life." Khan purred pleasurably with his arm wrapped comfortably around Feral's waist on the couch. "Would you like some more Canard, Ulysses?"

"No thank you. I think I've had enough for tonight." Feral demurred.

"Perhaps you are right. It's getting late. I wish you weren't leaving tomorrow. We haven't had time to get to know one another." Khan sighed in regret.

"Well, you are just going to have to take some time to see me in Megakat City soon to remedy that." Feral said not the least bit sorry.

"Unfortunately, I have too many projects going on at this time. It may be a few weeks before I can." Khan grumbled a little.

"Thaat's too bad. Busiiness does take preecedence over pleasure that's the truth." Mayor Manx commiserated. "However, when you are able to visit, please be sure to drop in and see mee. Meanwhile, I'll send yourr people some possible sites for your new corporate officess." Mayor Manx smiled.

"Yes, of course, thank you Mayor Manx. Shall we adjourn for the night?" Khan asked politely.

"Yes, I guess it iss getting rather laate. See you alll in the morrning!" Mayor Manx heaved his body from the chair and waved them both a good night.

"Shall we, Ulysses?" Shere purred as he nuzzled his mate before getting to his feet and pulling his mate to his.

"In a hurry, aren't you Shere?" Feral smirked in amusement.

"Yes" and with that simple answer he literally dragged his mate to his penthouse. As soon as they were safely behind doors, Shere pulled his mate close and kissed him hotly. Ulysses opened to the tiger's probing tongue and moaned in his throat as fire curled through his body. 'Gods this tiger could kiss' he sighed as his brain melted under the assault. Growling with need, Shere quickly divested his mate of his uniform while the brown tom did the same while caressing each exposed area of thick fur with his claws. Twin moans of pleasure filled the air as the pair moved as if dancing toward the master bedroom, loathed to part as they found the bed and fell wrapped together.

Shere moved from Ulysses' mouth to his nipples, nipping them lightly before moving down the tom's body. Looking up the dark brown torso into his mate's amber eyes his own dark with lust and a promise of further torments, Shere smirked before dipping his head down and licking Ulysses' cock like an ice cream cone. Uly groaned appreciatively as he waited to see what the tiger would do next. Shere continued down Uly's cock to his mate's scrotum, sucking each orb into his mouth before leaving them for his real target.

Uly was swollen and wet as Shere dove in with his rough tongue to lick the delicious offering. His mate screamed in shock and ecstasy, his body writhing with each jolt of pleasure Shere administered to his female sex. The tiger had to pin his mate's hips to the bed to prevent Uly from dislodging him from his target. His cock was hard and needy as he continued to torment his mate until Ulysses screamed his climax. Roaring in triumph, Shere quickly reared up and drove his cock into his mate's hot sheath. Delivering a punishing rhythm that brought Uly screaming again. He continued on until Ulysses was reaching a third climax before letting himself go over with his mate.

Exhausted for the moment, Shere rolled with his mate to their sides. They rested, hearts hammering, breaths panting as they recovered, nestled in each other's arms. Eventually, Uly raised his head from Shere's neck to nuzzle his mate's cheek, then kissed softly. Murring in contentment, Shere returned the gentle kiss. "You are a wonder, my mate. I simply can't get enough of you." He murmured quietly.

"Why thank you!" Uly smirked. "I do my best, though you do turn my head around. I've never experienced such intense pleasure before. I think it might be addictive."

"Well..." Shere purred "Maybe it's time for another fix, hmm?" With that, the tiger proceeded to start all over again to his mate's amazed delight.

Early next morning, Cape Suzette Airport...

Sore, but pleasurably sated, a tired Commander Feral boarded the Mayor's private plane at 10am the next morning and an equally sated, but unhappy tiger watched his mate depart.

Megakat City Hall...midmorning a week later...

Chief Enforcer Commander Feral has just finished a meeting at Mayor Manx's office and is striding down the hall toward the elevator with Lt Commander Steele in tow. Steele asks Feral a question and the Commander turns his head to answer. From the elevator, moving with easy grace, comes Shere Khan, his assistant Lex Sheridan at his side. Sheridan asks Khan a question, as he answers he begins to step around the corner to enter the short corridor to Mayor Manx's office and runs head on into Feral coming the opposite way.

"Oof, clumsy oaf" Khan growls in a low voice then gets a look at the perpetrator... "Ulysses?" he says in surprise.

Getting his breath back, his anger at the collision instantly forgotten, Feral gasps "Shere? What are you doing here? I thought you said it may be a while before you would have time to come to Megakat City?"

Straightening his clothes and regaining his composure, Khan responded warmly, "I'd been informed that a possible site for my corporate branch office was found and came to take a look."

"Oh, What site was that? Maybe I know it?" Feral asked interested.

"It's called Megakat Towers..." Khan began when he was interrupted by the choked laughter of his mate and Lt Commander Steele.

"Megakat Towers?" gasping with laughter, Feral struggled to speak. "You have got to be kidding? That building is cursed. No one in their right mind would even think of occupying it." He assured Khan still chuckling.

Mildly affronted, Khan demanded, "and exactly what makes this particular building...ah...cursed?"

"Maybe since Dr. Viper tried to take over the city with a spore pod he was growing on the top floors or perhaps when some alien bugs tried to use it as a nursery. Both times the building was completely trashed." Feral explained amused.

"Or how about when the Metallikats used rampaging space robots, or Pastmaster's mummies ran amok or better yet when Dr. Viper flooded the city with a swamp that caused damage to all the buildings downtown including the Tower." Steele added still chortling.

"Face it, Shere, you are better off using or building a new site near the ocean. Except for the attack by a fire god and the water stealing aliens, that area is pretty safe and has a nice view." Feral suggested finally getting control of himself.

"We'd heard stories about such things in the news, but thought they were just that, stories. You mean to say this sort of thing goes on all the time?" Khan asked concerned.

"Humph! Well, unfortunately, it seems Megakat City is the epicenter for all kinds of craziness. No one seems to know why. It's only gotten worse in the last five years when the omegas began to start appearing." Feral shrugged.

Now clearly upset, Shere Khan said angrily, "Ulysses, I never dreamed you were placing yourself and our possible kits in such danger. This is very upsetting to me. I never would have agreed to our deal if I had even an inkling of this."

Feral said gruffly, "Shere, I've been an Enforcer for fifteen years and Chief Enforcer for five. I do my best to keep myself from harms way. That isn't to say I haven't gotten my share of injuries. It's my sworn duty to protect this city. Remember that I didn't make the choice to bond with you. You did! So now you must accept the consequences of your actions because I will not change my life to suit yours."

"But you may be pregnant! You would endanger our kittens for your duty?" Khan asked upset and angry.

"Of course not! Enforcer regulations forbid that anyway." Feral said placatingly. He realized Shere was truly upset and worried about him. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the tiger's waist and rubbed his cheek against his mate's face. "Shere, I promise I'll be extra careful. I'll explain the regulation that pertains to pregnancy to help ease your mind, alright?... Now where are you staying? The Regency Hotel, the Presidential Suite, right?" He asked gently.

Sighing in resignation, Khan returned Feral's embrace. "Yes. You will come and see me immediately after I finish with your Mayor? A no will not be accepted." He said firmly.

"Ah..." Feral hesitated. He had a great deal of work on his desk but his mate was still angry and upset. He really couldn't ignore that so, sighing, he reluctantly agreed. "Alright, I'll be there, but I really can't stay long. I have a great deal of work to get done today."

Khan nodded and then pulled Feral closer for a deeply passionate kiss before releasing him to go on his way. Feral felt his head reeling a bit as it always did after one of Khan's kisses. He watched blearily as the tiger's handsome figure strode down the corridor to the Mayor's office with Sheridan shadowing him.

Shaking himself, he headed toward the elevator. A car was waiting, he stepped in and punched the lobby button, nearly forgetting Steele's presence.

He was reminded he wasn't alone when Steele cleared his throat and asked, "You are bonded to the wealthiest Kat in the world, sir?"

He grumbled an affirmative. Steele was silent for a moment then asked tentatively, "Ah...How did that happen? Was it when you went to Cape Suzette last week?"

Annoyed, Feral didn't really want to answer that but knew Steele would try to find out another way and allow too many others to find out about it, he muttered, "Yes. Apparently, I conveniently fulfilled a prophecy for Khan's family. Lucky me!"

"A prophecy? Really! Wow! That's incredible, sir...Um...Is it really possible that you could be pregnant?" Steele asked cautiously knowing there was only one way for that to be possible and secretly pleased to know such a secret about the Commander.

The elevator arrived at the lobby and Feral strode out quickly trying to leave the question and Steele behind but the young Lt Commander quickened his steps to keep up with his annoyed and embarrassed Commander. They reached his car outside and got in. Feral quickly made his way through traffic heading toward Enforcer Headquarters.

"You know sir, if you are pregnant, Enforcer regulations state..." Steele began carefully.

"I know what the regulations say, Steele and I will abide by them if it becomes necessary. It's simply too early to know for certain." Feral snarled.

"Ah..yes sir!" Steele squirmed in his seat for several minutes then offered, "Sir, there are pregnancy tests that can be done days after possible conception."

"They most likely won't work on me due to my rather different physiology." Feral grunted.

"Oh, that's probably true. Perhaps Dr. Mewser can detect it with a blood test?" Steele suggested helpfully.

Gritting his teeth and wanting to really bite Steele's interfering head off, Feral firmly reined in his temper and answered as civilly as he could. "Thank you Steele, I will look into it. Now please stop snooping into my affairs and I prefer it if you didn't tell anyone about my bond with Khan."

"Yes sir!" Steele wisely shut up. They arrived at headquarters and Steele thought it best to go elsewhere and leave the Commander alone. Feral sighed in relief when Steele took off as he pushed the button for his tower office. He needed to get as much work done as he could before Khan's call. He was certain the tiger would not let him be in any shape to return to the office.

He had just managed to clear the high priority reports when his mate rang him. Sighing, he locked up the rest of the sensitive data in his desk. He grabbed his coat, shut his office, ordered his secretary to reschedule his afternoon and left for the day.

Arriving at the Regency Hotel, he took the elevator to the Presidential Suite. The doors to the room were guarded by Khan's panthers. They bowed to him and opened the door without hesitation and closed them behind him quietly. The suite was luxurious but empty, sighing he took off his coat, tie, weapon and harness tossing them on the couch, then dropping his boots to the floor in front of it. Padding across the deep carpet, he made his way to the master bedroom. It too was empty but the door to the bathroom was closed. Smiling faintly, he crossed the room to one of the large windows and looked out over the city he protected.

Some minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened and Khan, dressed in a silk blue robe, glided toward the brown tom at the window. He wrapped his arms around his mate and nuzzled Feral's neck. Uly shivered with pleasure and leaned back against the tiger for a kiss. They lingered in each others arms for long minutes deepening the contact till they were both breathless. With a warm smile, Khan tugged his mate toward the bed.

Uly decided it was his turn to be the aggressor as he suddenly pushed the tiger onto the bed. Shere was surprised when his mate laid his body down on him and proceeded to bite and lick down the tiger's white chest. Willing to let his mate have his way, Shere lay unresisting as Uly explored his powerful torso. Growling in pleasure at his mate's capitulation, Ulysses licked his way to Shere's sheath where his cock was only just beginning to appear. Gripping it at the base, he began a strong stroking motion up and down making Shere moan and buck slightly. After a few minutes of that, the tiger's cock surged up and hardened. The head mushrooming out and weeping fluid.

Grinning wickedly, Ulysses swept down on it, swallowing it to its root, glad he had learned to give head and could control his gag reflex well since Shere was a respectable size. The tiger growled and groaned, his paws reaching down and grabbing Uly's shoulders in a tight grip as he got closer to coming. Shere's cock swelled even more and with a roar he came. Uly nearly choked but managed to swallow every drop. Pleased at his accomplishment, he moved up the tiger's body to give him a kiss and let Shere taste himself.

"That was fantastic, Ulysses. Wherever did you learn that?" Shere sighed happily sated.

"Oh, around. Very glad I did. Why should you have all the fun?" Uly gave a pleased smile.

"I'm very pleased, my love, but now it's my turn to take care of you!" Shere growled and rolled his mate to his back to take full and complete possession of him.

Some hours later they were sharing a sumptuous meal before the bay of windows in the sitting room and talking of the day's events. The tiger took the opportunity to get more familiar with his mate's likes and dislikes and his opinions on various subjects. Feral appreciated Khan's efforts to get to know him better and tried to do the same. He also tried to assuage his mates concerns about pregnancy and his job. He explained the regulation that basically stated he would be grounded and restricted from dangerous situations if found pregnant. Shere seemed more relaxed after that explanation. From then on, the evening was spent in pleasant conversation and the night with more intimate pursuits.