RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


He sighed and stretched, the silk sheets sliding off his body in a sinfully soothing way. For once his stomach remained quiet as well. Yawning, he moved to get up when a powerful arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him back. A ruff tongue began licking his neck and a rumbling voice spoke in his ear.

"Where do you think you are going, my love?" Shere asked his mate as he pulled Ulysses down under him and began to hungrily kiss and nip his mate's back and shoulders while pinning him face down into the mattress.

"Um...Ohhh." Was all Ulysses could manage as he writhed under Shere's body that blanketed him. 'God! That tiger makes me so hot' he moaned and rubbed against the hard length that was prodding him from behind.

"You are not leaving this bed mate until I have given you a proper welcome home, beginning with making you beg for me to take you." Shere growled hotly. He began his torment by stroking his mate's most intimate parts causing Uly to buck and gasp. He drew his claws lightly up and down Uly's inner thigh and grinned at his mate's helpless moans and pleas.

"What do you want, Uly?" He whispered darkly as he bit his mate on the neck.

"Ohhh God! Shere please!" Uly melted under Shere's tormenting touches, his body quivered with intense need. Shere was driving him crazy.

"Please what love?" Shere growled, the sound of his mate's pleas making him hotter.

"Take me!" Uly gasped unable to stand any more teasing.

"As you wish, my love." Shere purred, his body hard and ready. He reared back and plunged deep into his mate's hot sheath, grabbing Uly's scruff in his teeth. Ulysses screamed, then panted and moaned as Shere set a punishing pace. Shere groaned at the wonderfully tight feel of his mate. He pounded Uly into the bed wanting to meld their bodies as close together as he could to wipe out the horror of the last few days. He could feel Uly begin to clench around him as his mate trembled closer to orgasm. Two more hard thrusts and Uly screamed again pulling Shere with him as they fell over the edge together. They collapsed in a sweaty heap.

"Welcome home, my love." Shere kissed Ulysses tenderly as they caught their breath.

"Hmm, maybe I should be kidnaped more often if it gets me welcomes like that." Ulysses purred teasingly.

"Bite your tongue! I never want to go through something like that again. I've never been soo terrified before and that is a new feeling I can well do without." Shere snorted.

"I'm sorry to have scared you." Uly said quietly returning Shere's affection by rubbing his cheek against the tiger's.

"I'm just glad you're safe." Shere murmured. "Are you hungry?"

"Famished and thankfully my stomach is staying where it belongs. That shot the doctor gave me has helped a lot." Ulysses said fervently.

"That's good! I'll order us some breakfast while you avail yourself of a nice hot shower." Shere smiled warmly and reached for the intercom. Grinning, Ulysses climbed out of bed and padded, naked to the bathroom under the admiring gaze of his mate.

Cape Suzette...next day, early morning...

"You are not going back yet!" The tiger thundered.

"Shere, be reasonable. I'm fine, your doctor has cleared me and I need to return to work. There's no telling what kind of mess that idiot, Steele, has done to my office." Ulysses tried to be understanding but was fast losing his patience with his over protective mate.

"It's been only a day since you were rescued." Shere gritted his teeth at his mate's obstinate attitude. "In your condition, you should take more time to let your body have a chance to recover properly. Your job doesn't allow that."

"I'm pregnant, not sick!" Ulysses snapped. "I warned you before, my place is in Megakat City and if you want to stay close to me then it is you who have to come to me and if you won't take me back home then I will find someone who will. I'm sure Baloo would be happy to take me." He snarled, losing his temper.

"I am going to Megakat City. My new offices are nearly finished and completion is expected by the end of the month." Shere snapped back.

"Good, then I'll be seeing you then but I am going back now." Ulysses stated with finality, turning and storming out of Shere's penthouse.

The tiger stood there in shock for a moment before running to catch up to his irate mate. He caught Uly just getting into the elevator. He jumped in beside him and eyed the fuming tom.

"There's nothing I can say to change your mind?" He sighed in defeat.

Not looking at his mate, Ulysses grunted, "No!"

"Very well, let me make the arrangements and you'll be on your way in an hour. Is that alright?" Shere asked softly.

Finally looking at Shere just as the doors to the elevator opened, Ulysses saw how upset his mate was but he didn't back down. Stepping out of the car with Shere at his side, he said quietly, "I don't like to argue with you Shere, but honestly, you tend to smother me too much."

"I didn't realize that caring for your well being was smothering." Shere said angry and hurt.

Sighing, Ulysses stopped in the center of the vast lobby of Khan Industries. "Let's not get into another argument, alright?" He pleaded gently and pulled the tiger to him to plant a deep kiss of peace on his mate.

Pulling back and staring into Ulysses warm golden eyes, Shere sighed too, "Very well, my love. I will go and make your travel arrangements. Where will you be?"

"I'm just going for a short walk. The fresh air will do me good." He said quietly. "I won't go far and will be back in an hour."

Shere nodded and headed back to the elevators for his office. Uly watched him disappear then turned and walked outside. He took a deep breath of the salt air and decided to walk down to the nearby shops.

True to his word, Shere had Ulysses in the air heading home a little over an hour later. Sighing in relief, he settled back in his plush seat aboard Shere's private jet his mind already focusing on the work waiting for him in his office.

It was just getting dusk when his plane landed. Stiff from the long flight, he stretched and headed for the exit. Commander Feral sighed in relief when he saw his niece standing by his car waiting for him. Smiling warmly he walked up to her.

"Welcome back, Uncle. I trust you had a pleasant flight?" Felina asked.

"It was boring and I'm glad to be back." He said gratefully. "Thanks for picking me up." He got into the passenger side and cinched his seatbelt while Felina climbed in the driver's seat and did the same.

"You're welcome. Where to?" She said setting the hummer in motion, taking them away from the airport and heading into the city.

"Head back to Headquarters and brief me on what's been going on in my absence." He ordered quietly and settled in his seat while she brought him up to date.

Sighing, he snorted in annoyance at the end of her report. "Why am I not surprised? I can't believe that fool wants to be Chief Enforcer when he can't even conduct a simple kidnap investigation without bungling it thoroughly. I should have sent that fool packing after the Madkat incident. Well there's nothing for it but to unsnarl the mess and find Steele a new job somewhere far away from Megakat City." He decided as Felina parked the hummer in the Commander's spot in front of Enforcer Headquarters. Felina didn't respond to her uncle's decision but she did smirk to herself, pleased that Steele would finally get what he deserved.

"You're off duty until 0800 tomorrow morning, Lt." He ordered her.

"I hope you don't plan on staying late Uncle? You need your rest too, you know." She said concerned for her uncle's delicate condition.

"Ah Crud, not you too?" He groaned in annoyance. She blinked at him in puzzled confusion. "I've had enough of that protective nonsense from Shere. I don't need it from you too." Feral snapped.

"Sorry Uncle. We are just concerned for you, that's all." Felina tried to placate her irritated Uncle.

"I know! That's the problem." He stopped and pointed a finger at her, "Look! I'm taking care of myself. I'm taking my vitamins and making my OB appointments and trying to stay out of the line of fire. So I want everyone to stop smothering me! I'm pregnant! Not sick or dying for Crud sake." With those parting words, he turned on his heel and stormed up the steps and into the doors of the Enforcer Building leaving a stunned and chagrined niece behind.

Megakat City...one week later...

"Get those tanks in position." Feral barked in his radio from his seat aboard his chopper. The scene was chaotic below him. A herd of cows were making an unholy mess of the Megakat Bridge where a cattle truck had been rammed by another vehicle and sent into the guardrail. Bellowing in fear, the cows had pushed their way out the rear and were charging pel mel down the bridge causing cars to bang into each other in their effort to avoid the oncoming creatures.

This was not something he was normally involved in but he had been on his way back from viewing a new weapon at Pumadyne when he and Felina caught the call about the accident. He had some enforcer tanks brought to the scene to try and block the cow's path. Traffic had already been blocked at the bridge entrance and it looked like the tanks had succeeded in getting the cows to stop their head long rush.

Just when he thought they had things under control, it all went to hell in a flash. Out of nowhere an unidentified object swept close to Feral's chopper and took out his tail rotor. Felina hung onto the controls but it did no good as they began to spiral out of control and were heading for the bridge at an alarming rate.

Before they made a messy spot on the bridge, their chopper was stopped abruptly a few feet from the cars below them.

"Everyone alright down there?" Came a familiar voice from their radio.

"We are now. Thanks guys!" Felina said gratefully. "Did you happen to see what hit us?" She asked as she looked over at her uncle who looked a bit green.

"Yeah! Amazingly enough, it was a meteorite. According to my radar a large piece came through the atmosphere and broke apart into many pieces. One of which took out your chopper." Razor explained.

"Good thing we were passing by. Man that's a real mess down there but it looks like the enforcers have everything handled. You want us to take you back to headquarters?" T-Bone asked.

Grumbling but unable to really complain and still trying to quell the queasiness of his stomach, Feral hailed the SWAT Kats, "I need to stay a little longer to ensure things are well in hand down there. You have enough fuel to wait a bit?" He asked gruffly.

"Sure, we're fine for at least another couple of hours. You doing okay, Commander. I thought you were restricted to base in your condition." T-Bone asked mildly interested.

Gritting his teeth, Feral snarled back, "I'm fine and what I do is none of your business. Now let me get on with my orders so I can be rid of you two."

"Sheesh, what a grouch. Those pregnancy hormones haven't done anything to sweeten your disposition much Commander." T-Bone smirked.

Feral's jaw tightened but he didn't rise to T-Bone's bait as he quickly relayed orders to his ground troops. Finishing he gave Felina the go ahead to have the Swat Kats take them back to base. Unfortunately, the chopper swayed dizzily under the Turbokat all the way back to headquarters making Feral truly sick and setting his head to pounding.

By the time the Swat Kats released the chopper to a fairly gentle landing onto the flight line of Enforcer Headquarters, Feral was doubled over and trying miserably to control the urge to hurl. Felina summoned medical assistance. Enforcer paramedics rushed out to the disabled chopper. One of them quickly administered an anti-nausea shot into Feral's arm while two more rolled up a stretcher. After giving the shot time to work, they gently off loaded the Commander and rushed him to their second floor medical treatment center.

The Commander found to his chagrin that he was being confined to quarters for 24 hours to recover. No matter how hard he objected, he was over ruled by his doctor. He was told, bluntly, that being pregnant came with responsibilities and one of those responsibilities was to heed medical advice and rest when it was deemed necessary for himself and his kitten's welfare. Fuming at the restriction he was further angered to find the doctor had found it necessary to have him escorted to the quarters he sometimes used in Enforcer Headquarters instead of being permitted to go home. 'This has to be the worst two weeks I've had since this pregnancy started,' he snarled to himself as he unwillingly rested and watched TV. He hadn't been allowed to take his work with him either. Being pregnant was becoming a real pain and he had a feeling it wasn't going to improve with time.