RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


The kiss was soo wonderful and what a perfect way to end a long dangerous waiting game with the enemy. Hadrian was relieved everyone was safe and he could at last do what he'd planned to do for weeks now.

His paws slid down Uly's back until they cupped the firm ass. He kneaded the delectable globes making Uly moan and press even closer to him.

Feral could feel the Bengal's soft cock begin to harden and press against his own growing member. 'Oh yes, what I've been dying for and now can indulge in without fear of interruption...finally,' he thought, eagerly reaching for Hadrian's belt and undoing it.

Feeling fingers undress him, he mentally smiled and rapidly did the same, stripping Uly's tie off and tossing it over his shoulder, then working the buttons of the sweat-stained dress shirt open.

Feral pulled back from the hot kiss and gave Hadrian a sultry smile. He was simply too eager to get on with things to drag out the undressing so pushed away from his lover to pull his clothes quickly off then sitting down on the bed so he could pull his boots off.

Another pair of paws gently pushed Uly's away and looked up at the dark tom from where the Bengal knelt on the floor before his lover. "Let me..." Hadrian whispered.

Feral blushed, nodding shyly. He watched breathlessly as Hadrian slowly pulled each boot off then the pants and underwear followed by each sock. Feral leaned over to give him a kiss before standing up and walking, completely naked, toward the bathroom, giving his lover a come-hither look over his shoulder.

Hadrian was beside himself with lust at the handsome backside walking away from him. He madly stripped his clothes off and nearly galloped to the bathroom where Ulysses was testing the water temp prior to stepping in. He wrapped his arms around the dark tom's waist and walked them both into the shower, the hot water feeling so very good on their tired bodies.

He reached passed Uly's body for the soap and began to rub it into the dark tom's fur. Feral writhed in delight as Hadrian set off tingles of pleasure with his sensuous washing of all his most intimate parts.

He turned suddenly, grabbed the soap from Hadrian and returned the favor while they kissed hotly. His paws worked the soap all through the beautiful striped and barred pelt, insuring to give the rising cock some loving attention as well.

Hadrian groaned at the fingers caressing him everywhere but as much as he was enjoying this, it he that intended to do the taking so with that in mind, he gently retrieved the soap bottle once more and turned his lover to face the wall. Feral didn't resist as he felt Hadrian work a lather into his dark fur and elsewhere once more.

Pressing his front against Uly's back, his now hard cock slipping between the soapy thighs, Hadrian began a slow thrusting motion while his fingers worked the soap around the nipples, tweaking each as he gave them loving attention. He let the soap bottle fall to the front of the shower so he could slid his soapy paws down Feral's body going down till he reached the hard staff sticking straight out, giving it a brief tug before cupping the balls that were already tightening up from all the play.

Feral groaned hotly and leaned back against Hadrian. "Ohhhh...Hadrian...feels soo goood," he gasped, moaning and writhing, unable to hold still. The stiff, slowly moving cock between his legs was driving him out of his mind. Crouching a bit and spreading his legs apart gave Hadrian more access to him, spreading fire throughout his body.

Hadrian's breath was coming in hard pants, so completely turned on by Uly's wanton response to his many touches. The heat from Uly's dripping and swollen clitoris made him crazy.

"Ohh, love...I gotta have you!" He groaned, leaning forward to nip and kiss the wet neck.

Feral shuddered at the feel of the Bengal's fangs in his neck sending more tingles of pleasure down his spine. Oh yes, he wanted it too so he placed his palms against the wall of the shower and leaned forward, sticking his rear further out to give Hadrian better access.

Growling hotly, Hadrian practically pounced on his mate, as he slid home into that heated center for only the second time since they'd met. Feral cried out at the sensation of being filled after so long empty and wanting.

Hadrian began a quick, hard rhythm, while one of his paws reached around and took hold of Feral's impressive erection and began to slide his palm up and down in time with his thrusts. To make it even better for his mate, he slipped his other paw between them and used his thumb to circle the swollen hood of the clitoris.

Feral's eyes widened and he howled as he came hard from all the different sensations Hadrian was pulling from him. His body shuddered and throbbed but the Bengal wasn't even half done as he continued to thrust furiously. Feral hissed and moaned as Hadrian drove him back up to an impossible high and brought him again.

On Uly's second orgasm, Hadrian's rhythm stumbled but managed to continue on though he knew he couldn't go too much longer, having waited just as long for this special moment. Once more he drove his mate to the peak then both of them exploded into pieces.

Trembling and shaking, their bodies leaning against the wall, the only thing keeping them on their feet. They heaved for breath as they waited for their hearts to slow and their legs to hold them up.

The water was getting cold so Feral reached out and shut if off. Hadrian nuzzled the dark tom's wet neck as they stood there enjoying the incredible endorphin high. Feral turned his head so they could share a warm, intense kiss.

His eyes held a soft sort of wonder in them as he gazed into those wonderfully emerald orbs. "You are truly a great find," he whispered softly, licking Hadrian's face tenderly.

"Au contraire, my love...you are the great find. The treasure I let slip away so long ago but now have firmly in my grasp once more. I won't ever let you go again," Hadrian murmured, lovingly.

Ulysses sighed and murmured, "that sounds wonderful."

The two finally stepped from the shower and stood together as they let the dryers blow the water off their fur, kissing all the while.

Leaving the bathroom completely naked, they entered the room to hear a soft complaint coming from the corner of the room.

Feral gave a sigh and a smile to his mate as he moved away to tend to Elora. Reaching her bed, he smiled down at her warmly then lifted her up to nuzzle her face. She stopped fussing and gave her mother a brilliant smile.

Hadrian smiled at the image standing a few feet from him. His mate had a beatific smile on his face as he looked into the glowingly happy face of their daughter. His heart swelled with pride and joy. A family!...He finally had a family of his own and he was overjoyed. He couldn't wait to start his life with his new mate.

Once Feral had cleaned up their daughter and fed her. Unfortunately, despite how tired her parents were, Elora wasn't tired and wanted attention. Sighing, Feral carried her over to the bed where Hadrian reached his arms out for her.

"Let me have her, my love. We need a little daddy/daughter time."

Feral nodded and handed her over then lay down to watch Hadrian make faces that got their daughter to giggle and squeal.

He played with his daughter until she began to droop. Smiling, he hugged her close and carried her off to her bed. Now they were alone once more as he returned to the bed and slipped under the covers. Ulysses had pulled the bed open and had climbed in, yawning and watching him beneath sleepy eyes.

When Hadrian had joined his mate, he spooned Ulysses from behind and wrapped his arms around the tom's waist.

"Goodnight, love. Sleep well!" He murmured, kissing Uly's neck.

"Hmm, you too," Feral muttered sleepily. He felt so comforted and happy to have someone share his bed at last. Sleep swept over him within minutes.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Feral woke refreshed and alert. Hadrian was still asleep and he couldn't resist leaning close and giving him a kiss before leaving the bed to prepare for work. Since Hadrian was on vacation, Feral felt comfortable with leaving Elora with him for the day.

He spent a little time giving her a hand wash, change of diaper let her nurse until she was ready to nap for a little. He left a short note for his mate, then left for work feeling on top of the world.

When he reached his desk and sat down he poured through the reports left by his special ops group and the preliminary report by CSI. He sighed with pleasure and a feeling of triumph that they'd managed to shut down Dark Kat's operation and the kat himself permanently.

Feeling excited about getting rid of their other headache, Feral quickly drew up the extradition papers, called the DA for any further information he required to complete the transfer the had it typed up.

Now, when Tafari showed up, he could hand him the necessary documents for taking Viper off his paws for good. He wouldn't celebrate until he watched that mutant Kat fly off on a jet to his, hopefully, permanent new home.

On another matter, he wrote up his portion of the report on Hard Drive and what the criminal did to save the city and put away a dangerous omega. He checked the techno thief's record and learned he had just been released from prison. He could find no hard proof that HD actually broke the law, though he must have cased his home and did break in but Feral felt he could excuse that and suspected the DA could be persuaded to let Hard Drive off the hook this time. The criminal had said he was trying to leave town when Dark Kat had taken him forcibly. If he still wished to do so, Feral would put the Kat on the first bus to wherever and pay for it himself as their thanks for what he'd done for the city.

All that was left were the usual assortment of criminals, experiments gone wrong, the Pastmaster, and other minor league omegas. If he could arrange with Hadrian on that weapons testing plan he'd mentioned to him, then keeping the peace in the city would be almost a snap.

He grinned as he realized that also meant the SWAT Kats were pretty much out of business. But, perhaps, with this new sense of cooperation between them, he could use them as emergency back up. They were certainly useful when it counted. He would think about that then present it to the pair to see how they felt about it.

It was nearing lunch time when he finished up the major portion of his work. This afternoon, he was due to brief the Mayor about what had happened with Dark Kat and what was planned for Viper. A knock at his door made him look up from his desk. Before he could say anything, the door opened and in came his mate and daughter.

Grinning happily, Feral tossed the file in his paw into his out basket then rose to his feet. Climbing down from his pedestal, he met his mate halfway. Elora was alert and waving her paws about as she drooled and gave her approaching mother a gummy smile.

"And how is mommy's little one?" He cooed as he took her from Hadrian. Elora shrieked with pleasure, surprising her parents who gave her a startled look. "Well, that good, huh?" Feral couldn't help but laugh.

Through the open door came a disgruntled Steele and a very chipper Sgt Fallon.

Steele stared in surprise at the sight of the kitten and the handsome male standing nearby. No one but the SWAT Kats, doctors, and a few others had laid eyes on Feral's daughter.

Though he wasn't that big on kittens, Steele had to admit the little one giving her mother wet kisses, was kinda cute.

"Sir, the clean up at Dark Kat's hideout has been completed. Any and all devices he'd had around there, have been dismantled and/or disarmed. The BioTech Lab guys destroyed most of the dangerous biohazards Dr. Viper had in his lab and the room was sterilized to ensure no germs could escape," Steele reported.

Sgt Fallon handed over the report which he'd proofed and corrected before preparing it for the Commander's signature.

"That's great news. I would like to set up a briefing to be given to each shift telling them what to expect in the future now that almost all our major omegas have been dealt with. Should be rather peaceful around here finally," Feral said, smiling.

"But sir, Dr. Viper, always manages to escape and trouble us again," Steele objected.

"Not this time, Steele. Viper is going away to a special place where the only way you get out is dead or very old," Feral said rather smugly.

Steeled eyed him in surprise. "Where is this place? Why haven't we heard of it before?"

Feral shook his head. "No one will know. Just suffice it to say, Viper will never trouble us again after tomorrow."

Scratching his head, Steele could only sigh. "Well, I guess that's good news then and with Dark Kat permanently out of the picture, yeah things are going to get better. However, how are you going to deal with the legal problems of a civilian killing someone, even if that someone was an omega," Steele asked.

Feral gave a snort of disdain. "He was kidnapped, was doing his best to protect my daughter from harm, found a moment to turn the tables on his enemy and, in the heat of the moment, fired at the one who had kidnapped him. He didn't know if he was safe or not and did the only thing he could at that moment. That's self defense and not a problem."

Steele nodded. "Fine, then I guess this case is closed, thankfully. So, I do have minor cases to deal with..."

"And you should go on ahead and take care of them," Feral ordered.

"Yes sir," Steele sighed, saluted, then turned on his heel and left the office after casting a last look at the Commander's kitten who was beginning to squirm impatiently.

Feral raised his daughter up and down suddenly making her squeal in delight. Sgt Fallon, smiled as the sweet domestic scene. His eyes slid toward the big Bengal standing quietly to one side watching everything with a warm, happy smile on his face.

'Obviously, this is the sire,' Fallon thought. 'What a handsome looking fellow and the Commander had never looked happier, I'm thrilled for him. He deserves to have a family and someone who cares and love him. Things are going to be kinda nice around here now.'