RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Hadrian felt strange but at the same time exhilarated. In one arm he held his kitten and in the other he comforted his hoped for mate. Elora was asleep, thankfully, as her mother had a mini-break down.

It had been a surprise but it didn't put him off to see such a powerful tom reduced to tears. As a mother, Ulysses had every right to feel anguished over the danger his kitten faced just leaving the apartment and about letting her go with his supposed antagonists to a hidden place for her safety on a daily basis. If he were a mother he'd be scared too. As it was, being the father made him just as fearful.

Because he had only just come into their lives, no way could he ask to guard their daughter. Letting her go with these vigilantes didn't set well with him either but it was obvious Ulysses had a recent history with them that allowed this level of trust.

He hoped when Ulysses had calmed down, he would be willing to tell him what on earth had been going on during the dark tom's convalescence. It had to be a fantastic story that's for certain.

It took nearly fifteen minutes before Ulysses calmed enough to pull away, hiding his face. He began to reach for his daughter while keeping his face averted but Hadrian halted him.

"Don't be ashamed Uly. You had a perfect right to come unglued by what that SWAT Kat had to say. It scares me too. Why not show me where to lay our little darling down and you go and wash up...hmmm?" He coaxed.

Feral sighed, sniffed then, nodding in agreement, he walked to the doorway of the kitchen. Hadrian sighed mentally in relief as he followed the slumped shouldered tom to the bedroom. Feral headed to the bathroom while Hadrian went to the crib against the far wall and tenderly lowered his daughter in it after giving her a kiss.

He left the bedroom and went back to the kitchen. It was fortunate they had nearly finished their meal when all this started because what was left was inedible. He cleaned up the table and searched around for something to soothe Uly's frazzled nerves, finally coming across some chamomile tea bags in a cupboard. Making a pot of hot water, not being able to find a kettle, he made Uly a cup then went out to the living room to wait for him.

His eyes still a little red but more composed, Feral walked into the living room and was surprised to see Hadrian sitting quietly on the couch, a cup of something steaming on the table before him.

Looking over his shoulder, Hadrian offered a small smile and patted the seat next to him. "Come, Uly. Sit beside me. I made you some tea to help soothe you." He said gently.

Offering a watery smile, Feral came around the couch and sat down beside the Bengal tom. He reached for the tea and drank some of it, sighing when it eased his still tight throat.

"I hate these female hormones." He growled irritably when he could speak.

"I'm sure they are a little hard to take." Hadrian said sympathetically.

"More than just a little." Feral snorted then sighed. "I'm sorry for coming apart like that though. It's soo embarrassing."

Hadrian shook his head. "Don't be! You were handed some hard truths and it struck a nerve that's all. Now that you're calmer, why don't you tell me how you came to be so cozy with two vigilantes?"

Feral groaned then leaned back against the couch with his tea. "That was their doing not mine. When I came home from the hospital, I learned just how hard it was to get much needed rest when you can only get less than two hours of sleep at a time. I was exhausted. Suddenly, the SWAT Kats began showing up at night. They told me they both had experience with kitten sitting and knew exactly how I was feeling. Since I couldn't risk anyone knowing about Elora they volunteered for the duty. I'm ashamed to admit, because of them I was able to recover more quickly and get enough rest to take care of her myself. I almost had them out of my fur when I and Elora were involved in a serious accident. She was alright but my ankle got broken. The SWAT Kats took over her care and mine 24/7 until just four days ago. They nearly dropped from exhaustion themselves but they wouldn't stop caring for us." He explained..

Hadrian stared at Ulysses in amazement. The things that happened to this tom were incredible. It made him very aware of the things that he'd read about on Uly's enforcer duties and the dangers he fell into often. He hadn't even been on duty and still trouble found him.

Hadrian was forever grateful that the two vigilantes had such good hearts and were able to set aside their animosity to aid Ulysses in his time of need.

"Well, I know you find them an irritant but it's obvious to me they have good hearts and truly do care about what happens to you and Elora. I feel better about them taking care of her safety." He said thoughtfully. "Now don't get me wrong, I still feel fear about letting her leave with them on a daily basis, but from what you both said, this is the only way to keep her safe."

"I still don't like it but T-Bone is right. This would be the best way to protect her." Feral said reluctantly then frowned as a new thought occurred to him. "Damn, if the omegas learn about you, then your life will be in the same danger as our daughters." He said tightly.

Hadrian's eyebrows rose at that. He hadn't thought about that either then he shook himself. "One problem at a time, Ulysses. Right now these criminals don't know about me and neither does anyone else. I'll make it my business to ensure no one does for a long time but I know eventually people are going to wonder why we see each other so often. It helps that I'm not from here and we can let drop that I'm in the security business and you're just talking with me about that subject. We should keep more personal contact between us behind closed doors."

Feral thought about that for a long moment then nodded reluctantly. "You're right, that's all we can do at this early junction." He sighed and drank the rest of his tea.

"My, this certainly wasn't the way I thought our first meeting would go. It's been a rather stressful day so far. How about some quiet music and gentle dancing, that should make us both feel better." Hadrian suggested.

Feral blinked at him in surprise. He really didn't feel like it but perhaps it would take away for a little while the feeling of doom that hung over him. He slowly rose from the couch after setting his cup on the table then strolled over to his entertainment center. After looking through his library of music, he finally selected a romantic dance cd and put it in the machine. Soon the strains of violins filled the air as well as two voices, male and female, singing a duet.

Hadrian smiled as the soothing sounds filled the room. He rose and went to Feral's side and wrapped an arm around the tom's waist, pulling him gently into a slow dance step, pressing their bodies close.

Feral relaxed and placed his head on Hadrian's shoulder, loving the feel of his body close to his as they moved through the steps of the dance. It felt so nice and comforting to be held so warmly. He missed this.

They danced for some time, their paws caressing each other as they swayed and moved with the music. The earlier grimness had slowly seeped away, replaced by a sense of peace and quiet pleasure. When the cd ended, they parted and nuzzled each other.

"Want to stay for dinner," Feral asked softly.

"Hmm, be pleased to Uly," Hadrian murmured back, reluctant to let go but a soft cry from the other room destroyed the mood somewhat. "Ahh, sounds like our little one is hungry." He said

"Very good. You guessed that cry very well." Feral said in amusement. "Be right back after I feed her." He said and vanished into the bedroom.

Hadrian sighed and decided to look over Ulysses' music selection. After a few minutes perusal, he found three disks he liked. He replaced the one in the machine and a nice orchestra piece filled the air. Going back to the couch, he sat down and relaxed, letting the music surround him.

Fifteen minutes later, Feral reappeared and came up behind the couch. "Would you like to order out? I have some really good places I like to order from." He suggested.

"Sounds wonderful. What are they?" Hadrian asked turning his head to speak with the tom.

"Hmm, well there's The Jade Palace, Frederick's Fine Cuisine, Pizza, of course, Jeremiah's Home Cooked Food, and Antonio's Italian Take Out." Feral told him.

"Oh, I love Italian." Hadrian said brightly.

"So do I. Alright Antonio's it is." Feral said with a smile as he headed for his phone to place an order.

A few minutes later, he returned and sat down. "Dinner should be here in about thirty minutes." He reported.

"Why don't we use the time to talk about our jobs a bit more in detail. I know a great deal about yours but I'm certain you have no clue about mine so how about I start?" Hadrian suggested.

"Sure, that will certainly pass the time more quickly." Feral murmured.

"Well I work for Wisepoint Solutions Consulting Firm. We're trouble shooters who help companies that are failing to solve what their problem or problems might be and offer solutions. Its up to the companies to use the solutions given if they want to save their business." Hadrian explained.

"Interesting. I've heard about such firms before. Doubt it could help me though." Feral grimaced.

"Actually, we could help tell you how to improve your way of obtaining funds. I know by researching your military command that the mayor's off the scale spending on high priced and risky building projects has prevented you from obtaining the much needed funds you need to upgrade your equipment and training programs. It's possible we could find you other means of obtaining the money you need." Hadrian suggested, thoughtfully.

Feral eyebrows raised in surprise. "Other means? What other means could there be that are legal?"

"Oh there are many ways to do this, for example: without any funds at all you could try new weapons for free."

"What? You're kidding?" Feral blurted, disbelief in his voice.

"No I'm not. You see there are many high quality weapon's producers that need people to test their newest inventions. To that end they offer them free. All they ask is that you do a complete and thorough report on the results. The way I see it, you are the perfect testing ground. With all the criminals you must fight, you can give their inventions a good testing. All you have to do is convince them you are a perfect testing ground and you in. You need to avoid your local weapons factory since they have been completely unhelpful to you. You must seek out the weapons factories beyond your city." Hadrian advised.

Feral could only gape at him in shock. 'It couldn't be that easy...could it?' "Yes, but I need more than just a single piece of equipment or invention to fight with." He said shaking his head.

"Of course you do but see, these companies have many inventions they need tested. You could easily get thousands of new toys to try and, yes, there are only one of each but so what, that just means you'll need to use only your most experienced officers in testing them but it will still provide you with many new weapons at one time to fight with than all the outdated stuff you have and that's what you need right?" Hadrian asked.

"I...yes...but...my god, Hadrian. With new weapons no one has seen before we might actually succeed in winning for the first time. However, these are experimental and could fail spectacularly." Feral said, reining in his excitement.

"True. But you are at even more risk now with outdated equipment so which is greater? Dying by a new weapons failure or dying by equipment that is inadequate against your enemies? Dead is dead in either case." Hadrian said, bluntly.

Feral sighed. "You're certainly right there. I'll have to think about this. I would like to hear about other ideas you said might work too. So I guess I'd have to hire you...hmm," he said, a little amused.

Hadrian laughed, "Well, yes, if you want to finally win your war at last."

Feral could only shake his head and smile. Hadrian was turning out to be full of surprises. It seemed fate had provided him with an intelligent and handsome mate. This might work out but still he would wait and see.

The doorbell rang and he got up to answer it. Paying for their food, he closed the door then carried it off to the kitchen with Hadrian trailing after him.

"Wow! That smells heavenly." The Bengal said as he took a seat at the table.

"Yes, it does." Feral said hungrily as he quickly got plates, cups and cutlery.

Very quickly they were digging in and enjoying their Italian meal. They chit chatted about everything from music to art to food. When they'd finished, Hadrian insisted on helping clean up. They washed dishes...Feral washing, Hadrian drying until the kitchen had been set to rights then went back out to the living room again.

The cd had finished and Hadrian went up to the machine and put in his next selection then gestured for Feral to dance with him. Smiling and replete from their good meal, he willingly moved closer and wrapped an arm around Hadrian. Once more they were dancing to the music.

As they swayed sensually together, Hadrian dared to steal a kiss. Feral didn't resist and soon they were lost in it. Their bodies still moved but very slowly as the kiss deepened and their movements became more sexual.

Hadrian slowly maneuvered them toward the couch where they finally stopped moving altogether and Feral was leaned over the back of the couch with Hadrian pressing himself as close as he could get. Their bodies ground together getting more and more heated. Hadrian would give anything to sink into that hot channel once more but he had learned his lesson and would not take such a liberty again until given permission and besides this was only their first meeting after so long. He would not jeopardize it with a quick bout of sex but that didn't mean they couldn't seek release after the trying day.

Feral was moaning as his body got very heated. It had been soo long since he'd taken care of himself. His female genitals were swollen and wet...aching to be filled but one part of him did not want to cross that barrier yet...it was too soon but oh how he wanted to. His cock was hard as well and press tightly inside his pants.

Hadrian was getting so very hard listening to Feral's moans of pleasure as he nibbled on the dark furred throat. He could smell the musky scent of male mixed with the heady odor of a nursing female both combining to drive him insane.

His paws caressed and dug into the buttocks of the dark tom making him shudder and groan even more. Feral's own fingers were doing their share of teasing and driving Hadrian crazy.

The Bengal's scent was so wonderful...something that smelled like honey mixed with some musky scent that was all his own with dashes of his favorite shampoo and body soap. The scent smelled like home, like he'd been waiting for this all his life and now it was here and he felt safe wrapped up in it.

Hadrian felt he'd finally found his missing half. He'd heard of people talking soul mates and other such fanciful terms but never dreamed he might be so lucky. It was early still but he couldn't push aside how right this felt holding this tom so tightly in his arms.

The fire was building to a fever pitch and needed release soon. Since he didn't intend to consummate this completely, he would have to satisfy them both a different way. Feral had his thighs spread wide and was rubbing frantically against Hadrian's hardness through his pants and that gave him an idea.

Pulling one of his arms free from their caressing duty, he reached for his zipper and pulled it down quickly. He kept Ulysses preoccupied with deep tongue duels as he hurriedly released himself. His hard, long cock pointed like a sword toward the hot vee between Feral's legs. He pressed forward, allowing his hard pole to thrust in and out of the dark tom's thighs and pressing against the pant covered clitoris.

Feral gasped but couldn't say anything at all as Hadrian kissed him to distraction while his cock pistoned between them. Groaning hotly, Feral wrapped his legs around the Bengal's waist so that he could get as close to that hot pole as his clothing would allow him. Their pressed bodies also gave his aching cock the rubbing it needed as well.

Twin groans filled the air as they panted and writhed together. It had been too long for both of them and they were soo very hot. Feral choked and shuddered as his body lit like a firecracker and waves of exquisite pleasure poured through him, first his female organs clenched then his cock exploded.

The double explosion sent Hadrian spiraling over the edge, spilling his seed between those hot thighs.

They trembled together for several more seconds before sagging against each other, only the couch keeping them from sliding to the carpet.

When he'd recovered enough, Hadrian withdrew, regretting the feel of Feral's legs releasing him.

"Hmm, that was truly wonderful. You were magnificent." He murmured, kissing the dark tom tenderly.

"Ohh, that was incredible. I didn't realize how much I missed this until just now." Ulysses murmured dreamily.

"It was my honor to pleasure and remind you just how much you mean to me even with our clothes on." Hadrian chuckled softly, nuzzling the tom's neck.

"And you did that so well. Thank you."

"You are welcome, handsome." Hadrian whispered. "It pains me to say goodnight now but I know Elora will be singing for her supper soon and you need your rest. If it pleases you, I could come over tomorrow?" He asked, coaxingly.

"Hmm, call first. I'll give you my private cell and home number. I don't want you to run into Sgt Fallon just yet and he is expected to bring me reports tomorrow, usually around morning time." Feral said with a reluctant sigh as he slowly released Hadrian but not without another kiss.

"Certainly." Hadrian said warmly as he released Ulysses from his arms.

Smiling, Feral crossed the room on slightly wobbly legs and went to his desk. Fetching one of his business cards, he brought it back to Hadrian.

The Bengal tom fished a card from his own pocket and gave it over. With arms wrapped around each other, they walked to the front door. Before Feral could open it, Hadrian stole another lingering kiss then opened the door.

"Until tomorrow, Ulysses." Hadrian said softly, a dark, erotic smile lingering on his lips as he moved away.

Feral felt a rush of warmth spread across his face at that look. "Good night, Hadrian." He breathed then watched the tom as he headed for the elevator and vanished inside the waiting car. Closing his door, he locked it then leaned against it for a long moment. It had been a very unusual day and tomorrow promised to be even more interesting.

He sighed and slowly went around the room turning off lights and the cd player before heading to his room. He was loathe to remove Hadrian's scent but he was all sticky and needed to clean up. With another sigh of regret he removed his clothes and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower.