RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


The ninjas carried Razor in and dropped him at their leader's feet. The most serious bane to Megakat City's existence blinked in pleased surprise.

"Well, what have we here? A SWAT Kat." The evil Kat smirked as he used one of his overlong claws to lift Razor by the ropes that were wrapped around him and held him level with his face. "Perfect! I've been waiting a long time to get one of you in my paws." He chuckled evilly as he cut Razor's bonds then began to systematically beat the smaller SWAT Kat until he was bloody and unconscious.

"Throw him into the cell with Feral. That should be entertaining considering how much that over blown enforcer hates them." Dark Kat laughed and went to attend to his plans for taking over the city.

The creeplings had done as ordered and tossed Razor into the small cell with Feral. One of the creeplings though sniffed the air and made a puzzled sound. Two others followed his example and were soon chittering excitedly among themselves as they quickly hurried back to their master.

Dark Kat was going over a map of the city with Dr. Viper at his side when the three creeplings flew in and chattered at their master urgently.

"What?" He asked not believing what he was hearing.

"What are they ssssaying, Dark Kat?" Viper demanded. He really didn't like the little creatures though he had to admit they did have their uses.

"Apparently, Commander Feral has been hiding an interesting fact about himself." Dark Kat said distractedly. His mind working hard on what this information could mean to his plans.

"Huh?" The mutant lizard Kat frowned in confusion.

"This might work out even better than I anticipated. Viper, we have our distraction." Dark Kat said in a pleased tone.

"What the heck are you going on about!" Viper fumed.

"Feral is a hermaphrodite and he is in an intense heat cycle. If we were to give that SWAT Kat a strong aphrodisiac what would happen?" He asked.

"Uh...well..." Viper's eyes widened. "They wouldn't have a choice but to mate and if Feral'ssss cycle is in its intenssse sssstage he isss ssssure to get pregnant. How utterly and wonderfully disssruptive." He chortled as he realized where Dark Kat was going with this.

"Yes. Feral would be humiliated and pregnant, making him totally distracted, and Razor would be ashamed and useless. It's a perfect diversion for our plans. Do you have what you need to make such an aphrodisiac?" The huge Kat asked his accomplice his eyes glowing with pleased malice.

"Yessss! I'll make sssome right now." Viper rubbed his paws together in anticipation as he went to his lab that Dark Kat had set up.

In their tiny cell, Razor was just regaining consciousness. He groaned and tried to roll to a seated position. Every part of his body hurt. Somehow that bastard had managed to bruise and bloody him but not break any bones.

When he was finally upright, he realized he wasn't alone. The room was too dim. All he could make out was a large shape huddled in a far corner from him.

"Hello? Who are you?" He asked cautiously.

Feral groaned inwardly. This just couldn't be happening. It was bad enough to smell the smaller of the SWAT Kats but hearing his voice made his body cry out with need. He firmly kept his arms wrapped around his knees and his body pressed in the corner. If they stayed apart he might be able to hold out until they were rescued. Suddenly he heard the other Kat move.

"No! Stay where you are! Don't come any closer!" He pleaded, his voice tight with need.

"Wha...! Feral is that you?" Razor asked in confused surprise.

"Yesss...keep your distance SWAT Kat!" He hissed desperately.

"Okay...okay...I'll stay right here. What's wrong and how did you get here?" Razor asked carefully.

Moaning tautly, he tried to focus only on the questions and not the absolutely maddening smell of a male, he told Razor what had happened.

"Dark Kats creeplings grabbed me when I checked out some suspicious activity at that factory. I wasn't able to call for help before they snatched me and brought me here." He said flatly.

"Yeah, we were there too. Apparently they had grabbed you before we spotted them and whisked you away. The creeplings overwhelmed me but T-Bone got away. That doesn't explain why you are being so tense and standoffish. We have to work together to get out of here." Razor said seriously.

"I can't help you right now." Feral said, biting down on another moan.

"Why for Crud Sake?" Razor asked getting annoyed.

"Use your damn nose but stay where you are!" Feral barked bitterly.

Razor blinked in surprise at that demand. Frowning he took a deep sniff...his eyes behind his mask flew wide.

"What tha...! You're a hermaphrodite?" He blurted in shock. "Aw Crud! This is a nice mess. By your scent its an intense cycle too." He said in unhappy realization.

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'll stay right here! How long does it usually last?" Razor asked in resignation.

"Usually twenty-four hours but the intense one can go forty-eight sometimes." Feral said flatly.

"Wonderful!" Razor muttered sarcastically as he turned himself away from Feral to try and keep himself from becoming affected by the tom's pheromones as best he could.

Feral sighed inwardly in relief. Razor understood the problem and was doing the best he could to prevent it from becoming a disaster.

An hour passed, Razor rested but stayed alert and kept his face covered by an arm so that he wouldn't be overwhelmed by Feral's scent. Feral was nearly delirious with need. His body burned hotly. He dug his claws into the wall in front of him using the pain to distract himself.

Suddenly noises came down the hall outside the door. Both occupants froze and readied themselves for whatever was going to happen next. The door shot open and a group of creeplings swooped in and grabbed Razor.

Furious, he fought them off, knocking a couple into the nearest wall. The surge of adrenalin from the creeplings attack allowed Feral to push his need back so that he could leap up and grabble with the pink creatures too. It soon became a melee with Razor and Feral smacking and killing creeplings before they could drag them out of the cell.

Their efforts were for naught as more creeplings poured in and soon the pair were pinned against opposite walls. The light from the hall spilled into the room and a moment later a shadow blocked it for second before it walked into the room.

"Viper!" Feral barked in shocked anger.

"I have a little ssssurprisssse for you Commander. This holds a very strong aphrodisiac." He said holding a syringe aloft for them to see. He turned and moved swiftly to inject Razor in the neck. "Have a fun time!" Viper laughed chillingly as he stepped back out of the room. The creeplings released the pair and flew out of the room, dragging the dead or unconscious creeplings out with them then slamming the door behind them.

"That bastard!" Razor choked holding his neck, rubbing the sting from the injection. "You know what he's done don't you?" He asked Feral grimly.

Feral couldn't answer as he shuddered in horror. As soon as the adrenalin eased from him, his heat would flare strongly again but this time his need would be echoed by the SWAT Kat as soon as the injection began to work. He was doomed.

The next few hours were sheer torture. Razor was harder than he could ever remember being in his life. His groin hurt and Feral's scent only made it worse. But he knew Feral was suffering more than he. How much longer they could hold out he didn't know but if Feral didn't stop moaning he wouldn't be able to keep his paws off him much longer.

Feral knew his muffled urgent mating calls were only making it harder for Razor to stay away. He could smell the intense rutting scent from the male and it made him crazy. He tried to stifle his noise by biting his arm but that didn't last long. He was panting and shuddering.

Another hour passed and he snapped. He caterwauled a mating call, loudly. Seconds later a body was on him, pressing him to the floor roughly.

"I'm sorry!" Razor moaned tautly.

"I know!" Feral said breathlessly as he raised his hips urgently, rubbing himself against the hardness he could feel through the others G-suit.

Razor growled with need. He reached under Feral and undid the big Kat's belt then yanked the zipper down before pulling the pants back over Feral's butt.

"I'll try not to hurt you! You a virgin?" He asked, panting hotly.

"Yess..."

Wincing, Razor prepared Feral for his invasion. He stroked, caressed, licked and teased to make this as enjoyable as possible despite how they both felt. When he couldn't hold off any longer, he eased himself in Feral's tight virgin channel. They both moaned as they joined together.

Feral had never felt anything like this. Soon his mind was flying as they mated over and over for the next several hours. They would rest then mate many times. At some point water and food had been left for them while they were preoccupied. They ate and mated again. Finally, exhaustion over came them and they collapsed in a heap clinging to each other.

When he woke sometime later, he carefully pulled away from the big Kat. He redressed and moved to the far side of the little room as he could. He stared in anxious sorrow at Feral. What he'd been forced to do would haunt both of them for a long time.

Feral moaned and stirred. Weak, cloud covered sunlight spilled into the small room. He saw Razor was huddling in a far corner. When the smaller tom saw him looking at him, Razor turned his face away, trying to give Feral as much privacy as possible.

Feral felt numb and lost. Dark Kat had taken a terrible vengeance on them both. He was most likely pregnant which was the creep's plan he was certain. He slowly redressed then sat with his head on his knees trying to find a way to cope with the hell his life had become.

Suddenly the door popped open and something was tossed in. It began hissing as soon as it hit the floor.

"Aw crap!" Razor barked angrily.

"Damn It!" Feral hissed furiously.

It was a gas grenade and they soon lost consciousness.

When they awoke they were no longer together or in the small room wherever Dark Kat was hiding.

Feral woke in his vehicle, his head pounding, his mouth tasting like sand. He blearily looked around and found he was where he'd been before the whole nightmare had started. He could almost believe it had never happened if it weren't for the soreness he could feel in his most private places. He sat there as the enormity of what Dark Kat had done swept over him. He felt despair and anguish reach out and choke him.

Behind the factory, Razor was waking as well. Through his pounding head and bleary vision he saw he was where he'd been captured. He felt sickened by the memory of what he'd been forced to do. He groggily reached up and hit his comm.

"T-Bone?" He called, his voice tight and full of unrelieved anguish.

"Razor?" Came his partner's relieved and excited voice. "Where are you?"

"Where I was taken. Behind the factory. Come get me and hurry!" He said flatly then broke the connection.

Despite his pounding head, Feral dug his keys out and started the car. He checked the time and found it was five in the morning. As he drove home, a cold fury settled into his soul. Parking his vehicle on the street near the entrance to his apartment, he strode into the foyer, never glancing at the security guard who stared at him in surprise. Normally the Commander would be leaving soon for work, he wondered where he had been as he was still in his uniform.

As soon as he reached his apartment he quickly stripped his clothes off, tossed them into the laundry hamper, and headed for the shower. Under the hot spray, he focused on how he would get revenge on Dark Kat and Viper for what they had done. He couldn't blame Razor, the SWAT Kat had been caught in the same trap.

He pushed to the back of his mind that he might be pregnant. He could not deal with that now. He upheld the laws of Megakat City and firmly believed in the rightness of them until now.

Now he understood why someone would want revenge and didn't care about the law to get it. He was finally in that unenviable position of having been screwed so badly and with no way to go back and change it that he needed that closure to move on and only the death of those two would give him that. He would not let them do this to someone else. They had used up their chances over and over again. Their time was up. No jail time could ever be enough to make up for the ruin he had made of his life and Razor's.

As he got out of the shower and dried off, his mind raced ahead to try and figure out what Dark Kat and Viper could be up to this time. Whatever it was, it would be major . Things were about to get hot again in Megakat City.