RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


The Sergeant stepped back into the office T-Bone had commandeered with Felina close behind him.

"We need to set up a monitoring schedule. Since tomorrow is Saturday, I volunteer for the next four hours." The Sergeant said.

"Okay, then I'll take the next four hours. That means you'll be the one to release them in the morning T-Bone." Felina said looking at the tom who was getting to his feet.

"Humph! Wonderful! Hope things will be settled by then. I'd hate to think we wasted all this time and still had a pair of unhappy toms who will be very angry with us." T-Bone said drily.

"Well, there was nothing else we could have done so we'll just have to deal with the consequences whatever they end up being." Felina said shrugging her shoulders, taking a fatalistic attitude.

T-Bone sighed and nodded. He and Felina took their leave of the Sergeant who sat in the seat T-Bone had vacated and flicked through the channels looking for something to watch.

Meanwhile in the locked basement room, Razor could feel Feral beginning to shudder more and his mask was getting damper from not just his own tears but the big tom's that were dripping down from his head where Feral still rested his face.

The smaller tom still had the presence of mind to realize they couldn't stand for very long due to their gradually waning strength so he slowly pulled the other tom to the floor. They went down more or less gracefully as only Kats can. Soon they were huddled together on the floor sharing their silent tears.

Feral wasn't given to sobbing and neither was Razor so they continued to cling to each other as their silent tears fell and their bodies shuddered in each other arms.

Time had no meaning as the pair's grief poured out. Eventually, though, the tears finally ceased leaving an exhausted and emotionally wrung out pair of toms.

Razor raised his face away first. Feral's gold eyes were red rimmed and there was a lost and sad look in them. The cinnamon tom tentatively began to groom Feral's face gently, licking the wet cheek fur.

Feral gave a long sigh and closed his eyes, accepting the tenderness offered. His arms lay limply around Razor's waist. He felt drained of all emotion but sadness. The tears had washed away his anguish and pain, dulling it down to a more manageable level, and Razor's gentle attention was something he had craved for a long time but refused to admit it. He had tried hard to deny that he needed anyone or that he was truly lonely. Razor's grooming was soothing to his battered soul and was very welcome. He was far too tired to analyze why that should be wrong to him. All that mattered was he wasn't alone in his grief and need for comfort.

Razor closed his own eyes as he continued to nuzzle and lick Feral's face, the task strangely soothing to his own spirit. At peace finally, the grief still there but not so intense any longer and he sensed Feral's willingness to accept his peace offering and to share their grief at last. He was no longer fighting the need to comfort each other. The smaller tom sighed in relief at the small victory.

All their bitterness with each other had only been Razor's attempts to get the big tom to share his anguish with the one person who would understand his grief and pain the best simply because he was feeling the same things. Now they had come together and it felt as if a great weight had been removed from his heart.

He stopped after several long minutes and just nuzzled the dark tom. Finally, he raised his head and looked to the side and saw the inviting bed laid out for them. He was soo very tired and he knew Feral was too. He rolled to his side but tugged on the big tom's arm at the same time.

Feral opened his eyes and blinked rather blankly at Razor and the arm he was pulling on. When he saw what Razor was trying to coax him to do, he sighed again and crawled toward the bed. Sleep sounded like a very good idea right now. Razor let him go and did the same.

When the smaller tom reached the bed he pulled down the bedding and crawled in. Feral crawled up to join him and collapsed face first into a pillow. Razor noted the cooler nearby and looked inside it. Sighing gratefully, he pulled out two bottles of cold water and a wash cloth.

He pushed at Feral gently. The big tom rolled to his side and looked at him blearily. Razor handed him an opened bottle then washed the tired face. He washed his own and chugged down the water while Feral did the same.

That felt good on his raw throat acquired from the long crying jag. He took the empty bottle from Feral and put it and his own into the cooler then lay down beside the exhausted dark tom, dragging the bedding half over them then curled close to the bigger tom's body, placing an arm around the other's waist, and allowing himself to sink into slumber, Feral having already done so.

The Sergeant took over from a tired and yawning, T-Bone.

"Hasn't been a sound from there in a while. I think they're sleeping." The SWAT Kat reported.

"That's something they've needed for some time. Sounds like my shift will be very quiet." The Sergeant commented.

"Heh! Sounds like it. See you in the morning." T-Bone said with another yawn escaping him. He gave a lazy wave goodnight and left the Sergeant to his lonely vigil.

It had indeed been a very quiet night and the Sergeant had a hard time staying awake. Felina came on duty and found him nearly drowsing in front of the set. He snapped more or less to alertness when she walked in.

"Been quiet?" She asked.

"Very. T-Bone said it had been that way for him too." The Sergeant reported as he got up from his seat and stretched.

"Maybe we should look in on them." She said thoughtfully, frowning. The Sergeant simply shrugged indicating that it was her decision.

She turned around and went back out of the office with the Sergeant trailing behind her. When they reached the door where their temporary 'prisoners' were, they listened carefully but there was no sound.

She unlocked the door and carefully opened it. The dim light they had left on shone down on the sleeping pair on the mattress. They were cuddled close much to Felina's surprise. She hadn't expected that but was nonetheless relieved they were at peace with each other and felt comfortable enough to be that close.

The two of them pulled their heads from the doorway and Felina closed and locked it once more.

"Well that's certainly an encouraging sign. Looks like things may have been settled at last." She said as they headed back upstairs.

"One can hope so." The Sergeant agreed with a tentative smile of relief on his tired face though he too had been a little surprised by the pairs closeness. "They are also going to be very hungry in the morning since they didn't eat dinner." He added, after a moments thought.

"Oh damn! That's right. I should have had T-Bone bring them some food for breakfast." Felina said in exasperation that she'd forgotten that.

"Don't trouble yourself. I'll pick up a hearty breakfast for all when I come back in the morning I intend to see this thing to the end." The Sergeant said with a tired smile. " I assume you'll be coming too?"

"Oh yeah, definitely and thanks for the offer. I should be here around nine-thirty, I think. They haven't had much rest for a while so they might sleep in." Felina said.

"I don't doubt it. Then I'll see you in the morning, Lieutenant. Goodnight!" He said heading for the door. Felina just waved goodbye and took a seat in the old office chair.

Dawn was approaching when Razor woke. It was not unusual for him to get by on very little sleep. He felt remarkably refreshed and at ease. The constant nagging depression that had hovered over him for the past few months, had finally lifted.

Feral had turned around sometime during the night and was now facing him. Razor studied the quiet face, now free of the anger and pain it had held for so long and looking very peaceful in slumber. Their lower bodies were entwined and he could feel the big tom's pant covered erection pressing against his thigh. Feral was well endowed.

His mind couldn't forget how it had felt having sex with the big tom. That heated responsiveness had been soo intensely wonderful and having a partner that could be both sexes was incredible though he didn't get to experience being on the receiving end during that encounter and he would very much like to be.

Feral's very size made the smaller tom hot and excited. He liked his male lovers to be big and powerful. It allowed him to let go his rigid control over himself and let someone else be in charge. It was a very freeing sensation that he craved but couldn't find very often. He didn't trust strangers well enough to allow that kind of trust and it had been a long time since he had a lover he wanted that way.

As he was musing, Feral began to waken. He blinked his golden eyes open and beheld the masked face of Razor before him. He paused for a moment in confusion then memory flooded him. He should shove the vigilante away immediately but the feel of their bodies entwined under the covers felt too wonderful. He couldn't bring himself to let go of this warm and comfortable feeling after being cold and alone for too long.

Razor's erection pressed against his thigh reminded him of that moment they'd shared in Dark Kat's clutches. Though the situation had been bad, the mating had been soo very good. The feel of the smaller Kat's body against his sent tendrils of warmth through him and to his surprise, not just to his own burgeoning erection but to his female sheath as well which was beginning to swell and grow wet at the memory of their last encounter.

Razor watched Feral awaken and was pleased he had not pushed him away. He was surprised, however, to pick up the scent of arousal, not of male (which he expected) but of female, that rose up between them.

Sucking in a careful breath, Razor dared to make a bold move. He leaned his face closer and touched Feral's lips with his own in a light kiss.

Feral was taken by surprise when Razor kissed him. He didn't stop it, instead he found himself moving into it, letting it deepen and grow. Their arms wrapped around each other and began caresses that excited them both.

They kissed for what seemed like a very long time. Razor tapped his tongue for entry and thrust inside when Feral allowed him access. They dueled for long, breathless minutes until they were forced to part to draw air.

They rubbed faces while they caught their breath and without saying a word, their fingers began removing clothes. Razor kissed and nibbled the big tom as each piece of clothing was tossed to the side. Feral licked and nipped Razor's ears making the small tom gasp and twitch.

Once nude, Razor kept control as he aggressively explored the body pressed close to him. His long powerful fingers tweaked nipples, teased the dark furred buttocks, drew nails gently up the long pole of steel pressing against him, and lightly caressing the soft folds of the clitoris.

Feral shivered at the various expert touches the smaller tom graced him with. He'd never been handled this way before and he rather liked it. His own fingers explored Razor's powerful form, small the SWAT Kat might be, but he had not an ounce of fat anywhere, only hard muscles on a lean frame. His cock wasn't as big as Feral's own formidable one but he well remember it was more than enough to bring him a great deal of pleasure. He was eager to feel its hard length pounding into him again. To that end, he grasped it and stroked, eliciting a deep growl from Razor's chest.

Excited, Razor increased his teasing and stroking of Feral's female folds then thrust a finger into the wet channel.

Feral gasped and bucked, whimpering hotly at the oh so wonderful and mind blowing touch. It had been so long since he tended to himself that he couldn't hold out against the maddening fingers. Only minutes later, he went rigid and shouted, the orgasm catching him by surprise.

His eyes were wide with amazement as he lay panting. Razor grinned wickedly down at him then captured his mouth in another passionate kiss that took the rest of his breath away and made him hot again. This time Razor ran his claws carefully up and down Feral's inner thighs making Feral jerk reflexively and groan.

'Oh this Kat was just way too good.' Feral moaned and writhed deliriously.

'Oh yes! He is soo hot and wanton. I've never had a lover like this.' Razor growled heatedly as he tested the dark tom's readiness.

"You want it hard or gentle." He rumbled deep in his chest.

Feral stared at the mask covered eyes, he wished he could see, as the smaller tom pushed him on his back and hovered over him waiting for his answer. His cock just inches from Feral's hot channel.

The dark tom licked his lips and panted, "Hard, deep and fast." He growled eagerly.

"You got it!" Razor said wickedly, plunging in with one deep thrust.

Feral arched upward, legs wrapping around the smaller torso and claws digging into the strong back in reaction. The sensation of being penetrated to nearly the end of him was indescribably intense and soo wonderful.

Razor leaned down and captured Feral's mouth in a hungry kiss. The ride was just the way the dark tom wanted it. Tingles of fire raced up his feet to his head. He could feel his climax rushing closer and closer. His cock was being rubbed hard between their bodies, doubling his pleasure.

Finally, a lightning of sensation roared through him causing him to clamp down and spasm around Razor's cock. He cried out and bucked as waves of pleasure swept through him, going on and on, his cock exploding its hot seed on their chest fur, only moments later, making a gluey mess. Razor wasn't far behind as he felt Feral's channel squeeze him tight, dragging a roar from him as he spilled inside his new lover.

Razor dropped onto Feral's chest as they both heaved for air.

Feeling the hot body and heart drumming through his chest from the male sprawled atop him gave Feral an indescribable feeling of euphoria and peace. Through his mind ran a mantra... no longer alone...thank God...no longer alone.

Seeing the dreamy, distant look in Feral's eyes, Razor licked and kissed his face to bring the tom's attention back to him.

"You seemed far away. Something on your mind?" He asked softly.

Feral allowed a smile of genuine happiness spread across his face. "Just thinking that I'm no alone anymore." He said warmly.

Razor grinned in relief and joy. "Does this mean you aren't going to push me away in the future when it suits you?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes! That's exactly what I mean!" Feral said firmly, using a paw to hold the tom to him while he quickly flipped their positions. "It's my turn now! You want me?" He rumbled hotly, beginning to kiss and bite the smaller tom.

Razor gasped and moaned at the reversed roles. "Yessss..." He moaned wantonly.

Grinning widely, Feral was very skilled at doing males and brought all that experience to bare on his smaller lover insuring Razor was properly prepared to take such a large pole. Before he was done with the preliminaries, Razor was begging him.

With a last hard kiss, Feral rolled Razor onto his stomach. Realizing why, Razor immediately went to his paws and knees, flicking his fluffy tail over his back. Taking the obvious invitation, Feral mounted the smaller tom and grabbed his scruff in his mouth and slide himself in carefully.

Despite his care in preparing his lover, he could feel Razor mew in pain at first. Sliding in and out slowly and going deeper each time, helped Razor accept the larger cock. After a long ten minutes, Feral was finally all the way in. They stilled for a moment savoring their union, before Razor wiggled to signal his desire to get on with it.

Grunting through his teeth, Feral obliged, pounding the SWAT Kat forcefully into the mattress. The sound of their rasping breaths and growls filled the room. Razor hadn't had a large lover in a while so couldn't hold out long. He came with a long, loud howl, squeezing Feral tightly.

Feral released Razor's neck and growled deeply as he continued onward past the cinnamon tom's climax, hitting the prostate with uncanny acturacy. Razor moaned frantically as his head threatened to explode from the intense pleasure. He was reaching another climax when he felt Feral's rhythm stumble and his cock swell larger. It was too much and they came together in a loud howl.

Trembling, Feral held his position for another long moment before his limbs gave way, flattening his lover. He managed to find the strength to pull them to their sides so as not to prevent Razor from breathing.

As they lay there languid and easy with each other, Razor flicked his tail teasingly along Feral's leg and resting genitals while Feral nuzzled his face, laying butterfly kisses on his cheek and eyes. Deep purrs of contentment rumbled from their chests.

Neither one wanted to think about what this would mean to their working relationship as enforcer and vigilante much less worry about how T-Bone, Felina and the Sergeant would take this new and tentative closeness between former adversaries. This moment was theirs and they would enjoy it for as long as they could.