RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


More disturbed by his lover's behavior than he'd like to be, Sunsinger shoved it aside in his mind and concentrated on their present mission. They still had not found Dark Kat's hideaway. Two more weeks went by with their searches coming up empty.

Sighing with frustration, Tye again had his squad take a break. His research on this particular omega revealed a careful strategist who nearly succeeds each time he attempts to take over the city. The mad creature was coming closer and closer to actually attaining his goal. It seemed the only way to catch this omega was to let him make the first move. It was not the way Tye would have chosen since it gave Dark Kat a chance to make a better weapon to win this time.

There didn't seem to be much option. It was a waste of kat hours, fuel, and the greater chances of their search getting back to Dark Kat, if it hadn't already. So Tye decided to pull back and wait. The same problem, only worse, would be trying to catch Pastmaster. Dropping the problem for now, Tye decided he needed a change of scene. His squad had scattered to enjoy the many delights this large city had to offer. There was only one thing Tye wanted to enjoy but that was becoming more and more difficult.

His lover was keeping his distance and the strain was beginning to tell on them both. While the hunt was on, Tye left Ulysses alone but now that they had to take a break it was time to press the issue once more. He wanted him far too much. Making a decision, he went to take a shower then put on some comfortable clothing before leaving his hotel room.

This time he would hijack his lover when he was leaving work. This would take more finesse since the Enforcer parking garage was monitored. Again using his magic to cloak himself from view he made for Feral's hummer. It took only a few minutes to locate the vehicle. He used magic to open the door and to hide from the cameras that the door had opened at all. He quickly slid in and relocked the doors. He crawled into the rear and lay down to wait.

Feral had spent the time after everyone had left for the day, trying to write up a report that didn't make him look incompetent. It was difficult and exasperating to know Tye had managed to neatly take care of the city's chronic troublemakers and still leave nothing to incriminate his squad

with. It was left to the Commander to try and explain how these certain things happened without outright accusing Sunsinger and still show that the enforcers were cooperating as the Mayor had wanted. The report stated that Turmoil, Mad Kat, Hard Drive, Viper, and the Metallikats were no longer a problem for Megakat City without describing exactly how it had been accomplished. It was giving him a headache. For the enforcer records he intended to annotate it with his suspicions and all the other details that couldn't go in the report to the Mayor. Sighing heavily he finished the sadly full of holes report for the Mayor's office and tossed it with disgust into his out basket. The more complete report he put in his secure drawer of his desk.

Locking his desk, he got up to leave, grabbing his coat and putting it on as he went out locking the door behind him. He looked so annoyed that no one dared to speak to him as he took the elevator to the parking garage. He unlocked his car door and climbed in. Before he could put on his seatbelt his hidden passenger made himself know.

Tye stayed cloaked until he was right behind Ulysses.

"Hello, love." He whispered into the Commander's ear.

Feral's heart jumped into his throat as he jerked around, suddenly face to face with Tye. Smiling Tye kissed the surprised Commander on the lips softly. Feral shivered and returned the kiss with a more heated one of his own. An inner voice was madly chattering at him that he was falling further into trouble with this tom. But he'd been alone just too long.

When Ulysses had sought refuge in this city all those years ago, he had spent a year in hiding learning to force his instincts into submission. No magic...no flying...keeping the glamour disguising his form on at all times...and he had succeeded! No matter how much danger his life had been in, he never resorted to his powers to save himself...never gave himself away...not once in all those years...now in just a few short days this tom had destroyed his training with just one kiss. The desire...no need...to soar in the heavens with this male...was overwhelming.

Tye moaned hotly as he pulled Uly to the back seat with him. Wrapping his arms around the other tom tightly he continued the probing kisses. Tye was burning to strip his lover and take him over and over again but this was not the right place. With one more passionate kiss, he reluctantly pulled away.

"We need to go somewhere we can be alone and undisturbed, love." He breathed urgently.

"Hmmm...too much light yet..." Feral muttered pushing his face against Tye's rubbing their cheeks together heatedly and writhing his lower body against the hardness he could feel through Tye's clothing.

It was hard to think when his lover kept distracting him. Uly may have been avoiding him but now he seemed to be determined to make up for his previous standoffish behavior. Moaning Tye tried to coax his lover to consider a more secure location than the Enforcer parking garage.

Feral was on fire and need pressed at him urgently. So intent was he on getting Tye to take him he wasn't really paying much attention to Sunsinger's attempts to get him to listen. But finally, as Tye yet again pulled away making Uly moan in frustration, he heard what the tom was trying to get him to do. Resting his forehead on the object of his desire's shoulder, he tried to think where they could go that would be private but outside.

"There are caves in the desert to the southwest and some in the forest north of here but they are a distance and will take an hour or more to get to." He sighed in protest.

"I want you...in the air...making love as we fall. We are not ground creatures!" Tye pushed knowing Ulysses had not flown for many years.

"Gods! I...I can't...I've trained myself not to...it's the only way I could live here in safety." Ulysses protested in anguish.

"You must let go! You and I were never meant to be tied to the ground." Tye repeated begging his lover to let go of his fear. "Let's go to the desert, less likely for anyone to be there." He urged again.

Pulling back from Tye, Ulysses leaned against the door and hugged himself tightly. This kat had ripped away his defenses. It was impossible to say no when his heart was pleading for him to let go and his mind was warning him frantically that he would be throwing his life away. But it wasn't a life! Living a pretense wasn't a life! Shaking himself he took a deep breathe and nodded his head. He moved back to the driver's seat and started the hummer.

Tye sighed inwardly with relief. His body was tight with need...barely able to sit still... he watched the city go by as Uly took them onto a freeway heading out of the city. It took them forty-five minutes to reach the desert and another thirty to disappear into it.

In an area riddled with caves and deep crevices, Uly finally stopped the hummer. He had parked it under a sandstone overhang so that it could not be seen from the air. They climbed out and looked around. Uly finally led the way into a series of winding pathways through soaring sandstone cliffs until he reached an area ringed by steep walls, many with caves. He began to climb up one of the walls using the many rough ridges and pits formed by the wind and rain. Tye followed him up to a dark mouth above their heads.

Entering the cave mouth, Tye saw it was like a deep mug in shape with the mouth above looking up into the gradually darkening sky. He smiled, pleased. They could make love here or take to the air through the roof like bats from a cave. He reached for Ulysses...very quickly bringing them to the soaring heights of desire once again. As their need for each other increased, Tye wasted no time in using his magic to strip their clothes away and then his glamour.

Feral gasped, panting in heated desire, as he looked upon this handsome speciman. It had been soo long and all he could do was drool at the sight before him. Now he knew why the tom was called 'Sunsinger'. His thick fur was a golden amber color like the sun with bands of chocolate on his legs and arms. Tye was all muscle from top to bottom. His wings were copper. His copper hair was a silky waterfall cascading down his back to his rear. Out the sides of his mouth his white mating fangs gleamed. His emerald eyes were dark with the promise of pleasure to come. His tail was a coppery fan of silky fur that was swishing gently behind him.

A small smile quirked Tye's mouth. He was pleased at the response he'd gotten from his lover. When they had been together the first time, Uly had refused to let them drop their glamour but this time Tye was going to insist.

"Come on love, let me gaze upon you. I want to see what you've been hiding from yourself and the rest of the world for far too long." Tye purred coaxingly.

Staring at Tye for a little longer, Feral swallowed hard. There was no going back if he did this. He would never be able to hide himself completely again but staring at this mouth-watering male of his own species he could no longer resist. Shyly, he slowly let his glamour fade away like mist over the water, his true appearance gradually came into view.

Tye stared dumbstruck. Before him stood a dark beauty. Ulysses' fur was a deep brown with black tips. His body was strong and powerful. His ebony hair tumbled down his back in rippling curls. His wings were ebony too. Golden yellow eyes gleamed in the gathering darkness. His tail was a curly black feathery fan of ebony that was, at present, curled around his ankles demurely.

"Ohh...love...soo beautiful...I have been truly blessed by the fates finding you." He breathed reverently. Ulysses blushed furiously. "Too much time has been wasted, let's take to the sky. It is dark enough now. Come Uly...come with me!" Tye urged as he spread his wings and lifted upward through the hole in the cave roof. Shivering a moment, not having flown for so many years, Ulysses hesitantly stretched his wings and leaped upward, flapping them frantically until he cleared the roof and he rose rather jerkily to join Tye waiting above.

"We'll not fly too much this first time until your wings get stronger." Tye said in concern as he ghosted gently beside his lover. Uly's body soon remembered how to fly and his flight smoothed out more.

Seeing his lover was flying with more ease, he suggested, "I don't want you to strain them so let's do one high love making flight shall we?" Tye murmured seductively getting close enough to Ulysses to kiss and rub against him. Uly gasped at the twin sensation of desire and floating on the air once more. Tye took off heading straight up. Taking a deep breath, Uly followed him. Going slowly so that Ulysses wouldn't strain they gradually reached high into the clouds, the ground looking very small beneath them.

Letting their wings vane slowly, Tye made the first move pressing his body to Uly's and bestowing a deep probing kiss on the darker tom. It wasn't long, with tender caresses and long bouts of kissing and nipping, before they were ready. Tye slipped closer and nudged Uly to wrap his legs around him so that he could slip into Ulysses' female sheath. They moaned together as Tye slid home. Uly gripped him tightly with his inner muscles increasing Tye's pleasure.

As Tye started a fast rhythm, their wings stopped moving and they plummeted. The sensation was intensely erotic and they both were lost in the magic and heat. They reached orgasm at the same time just before they reached thirty feet from the ground. They separated instantly and opened their wings to catch the rising thermals and halt their downward spiral. Panting and excited they headed back to the cave. Feral was first to enter followed closely by Sunsinger. They collapsed to the ground in happy exhaustion. Tye moved to spoon Uly from behind. They nuzzled for a long while until they had recovered enough to make love again on the ground. The dawn's early light found them wrapped together slumbering.

Tye woke first, the warmth pressed against his chest was a welcome one. He had found his mate. Whatever the future held for them it would now be done together. He wouldn't consider anything else. Wriggling his morning erection against his mate's tail he teased Uly.

Moaning Ulysses writhed at the feel of his mate trying to get his attention. It felt so good and he was already wet and ready. Flicking his tail up in invitation, he felt Tye immediately slide in. Uly growled and pressed back against each of Tye's gentle thrusts. The pressure built from his toes to his head as his mate picked up the pace then Tye grabbed Ulysses' ruff with his mating fangs sinking them in causing Uly to scream and orgasm. Two more hard thrusts and Tye pulled his fangs free and roared. They slumped and panted for a while catching their breaths. Tye hadn't intended to bond them yet but the urge had been too strong. He didn't regret it though. Now his mate could not leave him.

Ulysses lay stunned. He was bonded. It was almost too much to take in. He only just met this kat and now they were bonded and mated for life. He felt Tye lick the wounds his fangs had made and couldn't resist purring in contentment. There was no point in regretting his decisions, he was no longer alone and that was all that was important now. They would just have to see what else fate had in store for them.

Tye returned their clothes with magic once more and they climbed down the mountain to Uly's hummer for the trip back into the city. Feral had just gotten onto the freeway again when his radio signaled for him.

"This is Feral!" He responded.

"Commander Feral, Dark Kat is attacking Pumadyne. They're saying he is after the special satellite they've been working on that controls earthquakes. It was supposed to be launched this week into space." The dispatcher quickly relayed.

"Has he gotten it yet!" Feral asked urgently as he flipped his sirens on and picked up speed to get to Pumadyne.

"Not yet sir, the SWAT Kats are holding him at bay but are unable to break through some kind of new force shield Dark Kat has on his ship." He was told. "Lt Commander Steele has launched a squadron of fighters but they are having no better luck." The dispatcher continued the bad news.

"I'm on my way to Pumadyne now. Should be there in ten minutes. Keep me up to date on what's going on." Feral barked and pressed the accelerator down to the floor.

Next to him Tye was using his cell phone to contact his team and have them get to Pumadyne as well. He hung up and held on grimly as his mate raced to their destination.