RSS
[Reviews - 1]
Printer
The world seems determined to keep Snape from his plans...
Categories: Harry Potter; Characters: Albus Dumbledore, Harry/Draco, Severus/Remus; Genres: None
Warnings: Anal Sex, Brain-Insane, Complete, Language, m/m, Violence

Challenges: None; Series: Adjustments
Chapters: 1; Completed: Yes
Word count: 9451 Read: 687
Published: 12/27/2017 Updated: 12/27/2017
Story Notes:Author's Notes: This is the sequel to part one of 'Adjustments' and that story should be read first or this one won't make much sense... 'Adjustments' is available at the Master and Wolf archive and my own website. The first part and most of this part of the story was written before the POA movie and does not reflect the look of the werewolf in any way. Lupin's wolf form looks like a larger than average wolf. I also prefer to imagine Lupin as looking like a rumpled Ralph Fiennes instead of David Thewliss, but you can imagine him however you wish. ;)

I want to thank everyone who sent me feedback on part one of 'Adjustments' - your kind words meant a great deal to me and feedback always inspires me to continue when I suffer from writer's block or from frustration. Thank you! I meant this part to be the end of the story, but alas - it promises to have one more part still to come. That could be taken as a good thing or a bad thing...I suppose it is up to you.

And I'd like to dedicate this fic to Juxian Tang whose great fic never fails to make me shiver with anticipation before I've even read a word.

**Not suitable for minors!! OotP Spoilers.

1. Chapter 1 by Nikita [Reviews - 1] (9451 words)