RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Gutaire cleared his throat and spoke with authority when they stepped into the room. "This is King Bloodnor's new consort. He will be accorded all the rights that title holds. You know the penalty if any harm comes to him and just so you are aware, this stranger, Feral by name, is far more important to the King than any consort before him. The Chamber of Forever Screams might seem a blessing compared to what he'd do to anyone who disobeys his edit."

There was an uncomfortable ripple of anger and dismay among the listeners, letting Feral know this was extremely bad news to them which made him grimace in dismay himself. 'Great, now, though they won't dare to harm me, the King has made sure they will either fear or hate me. Either way, I'll find no allies here. My situation just gets more grimmer all the time.'

"As if he could give the King an heir," Came a caustic comment from one corner of the room.

Before Gutaire could chastise the speaker, Feral furiously retorted, "It certainly wasn't my choice to be here for him to try it! I was brought here against my will, torn from my home. I don't know what your problems are but mine is certainly no picnic and I'm definitely not happy about this anymore than you all are."

Several faces showed sympathy and knowledgeable looks at his plight. Which didn't make him feel any better since, apparently, this meant kidnapping new harem members was common.

"It doesn't matter how you got here. What does matter is the King will take you over all of us and if you do manage to bear him an heir, we will most likely be given to others of the aristocracy," another female voice snarled.

"Instead of whining about it, why haven't one of you given him an heir?" Feral demanded, just realizing there were no young about.

On many faces anguished looks were exchanged, others held sorrow.

"We've tried!" Another voice moaned.

"Unfortunately, little ones have become rare. No one truly knows why, though some of our wise ones think its linked to the magic of this world and our immortality," a fox-like female sadly explained.

Feral could only shake his head at this news. "Then he would have had a better chance at acquiring an heir from a female of my race than taking me." Privately, he wouldn't want anyone to suffer like he was now but he wanted to make a point.

"Our King has a taste for males though he will bed females. You must be something unusual for him to want you so badly." A male that looked like a ferret interjected, tilting his head at the Commander questioningly.

Feral grimaced at that reminder of just how different he was from ordinary males but wasn't about to tell them what that difference was. Before someone else could ask him anything more, Gutaire interrupted.

"Enough of this. The King wants him prepared and we are running late. Come along! We must hurry before he comes looking for you. I have no desire to be punished." He tugged on Feral's arm urgently, pulling him toward the exit but this time Feral firmly resisted. He simply couldn't go willingly to what he knew would be rape.

Sighing irritably, Gutaire muttered something under his breath and Feral found himself unwillingly walking behind the mouse like an automaton. Shock thrummed through him.

'Oh God! They can all do magic!' His mind in a panic as he desperately tried to resist the compulsion forcing him along the corridor toward another heavier and more ornate door at the end.

"Stop fighting it. Struggling will not stop him from taking you and there is no way for you to escape here. The King's reach is vast and his magic strong." Gutaire snapped as he opened the heavy door and they walked into a small entry room that contained a fireplace, a chess table with two heavily padded chairs sitting before it, a heavy cabinet rested against a far wall near the only window in the place, beside it was another door. A thick rug covered the floor. On the other side of the fireplace was yet another door that hung open revealing part of a huge bed and another fireplace.

Feral ceased his struggles as he looked around, he hadn't given in but what Gutaire had said was unfortunately true, he had no where else to go.

Seeing him relax, Gutaire released him. "That's better. Cooperating is far better than fighting the inevitable. Now let's get you ready..."

"It's rape! Nothing changes what it is! How can he expect to get me pregnant when he rapes me. It's difficult enough for hermaphrodites to breed under normal circumstances but raping has never been one of them." Feral blurted out his frustration at the irritating mouse and his own untenable position.

"Is that what you're called...interesting...there are no such creatures like you in our world." Gutaire mused quietly, ignoring Feral's temper and fear. "Anyway, you will not resist him because your body will want him whether your mind does or not." The mouse was opening the cabinet and pulling something out.

"Magic again!" Feral hissed, anguish gripping him.

"Not quite. That and a few other things, magic cannot affect," Gutaire told him in a mild tone as he busied himself filling a wine glass with some kind of deep cherry colored fluid from a fancy glass bottle. He filled the glass only half full then offered it to Feral.

"Here, drink this! It will calm you and help you handle what is to come."

Stepping back, Feral shook his head vehemently. "No way!"

"You either drink it on your own or I will be forced to compel you...which will it be?" The mouse said bluntly.

Feral glared at Gutaire then at the glass with barely contained fury. Fear filled him as did hatred. What made it all worse was he didn't have a choice. Anguish joined the fear as he reached for the glass reluctantly. Taking it from the mouse, he stared at the red color, shuddering, before drinking it down quickly. Instantly he grimaced at the sickly sweet taste.

"Most like the taste. What's it like for you?" Gutaire asked, curious, noting the reaction.

"It's cloyingly sweet!" Feral said wishing he could rinse the taste out of his mouth. As if reading his mind, the mouse reached for a package within the cabinet and withdrew what looked like a cookie.

"Here, this might help." He offered it.

Sighing to himself, Feral took the cookie and nibbled it. It was rather bland but it did take away the nasty flavor in his mouth.

"Now we must get you cleaned up." Leading the way but insuring Feral followed, Gutaire walked down the short hall to another staircase different from the one they came up. It was only a floor down before they reached another arched doorway hidden by a bead curtain. Beyond was a huge steaming pool. A few members of the harem were at one end washing, talking, and playing but all halted their activities at the sight of the new consort.

Under their less than friendly eyes, Gutaire guided Feral toward the other end of the pool where there were stairs leading down. He directed the Kat to enter the pool while making a quick gesture that left Feral naked.

'I'll never get used to that,' Feral thought shakily.

From a small side door, a small group of more poorly dressed creatures hurried to his side. He was afraid these might be slaves and that suspicion was proven true when they began to bath him. No words were spoken except for those that related to what they were doing, eyes remaining firmly downcast the whole time. It made him feel really uncomfortable.

When his fur was completely cleaned and rinsed, he stepped out of the pool and was dried quickly. The slaves departed while Gutaire made a soft robe of deep red appear on Feral's body then led him silently back to the King's quarters. Upon arrival, the mouse gestured for him to go on into the bedroom while he stayed in the greeting room.

With a great deal of trepidation, Feral did as bidden, startling when the mouse closed the door behind him. For the first time since this nightmare began, he was alone.

He looked around, clutching the robe tightly to him. A huge bed with richly decorated bedding and curtains took up a good portion of the room. Before the fireplace that had a roaring fire going, a heavily padded chair waited. A small writing desk was against the wall under the only window. Thick glass panes that were closed, kept the cold air out. There was a small door to the right of that. He went over and peered into it and found it to be a primitive bathroom. Closing the door, he went to the window to look outside but there wasn't much he could see as it was nightfall and there was no moon. However, there were torches that illuminated a huge double gate and others lined the battlements where he caught sight of a guard walking along...a castle it was indeed.

Trying to think what to do next, his heart froze when he heard the door latch turn. It opened to reveal the smiling visage of King Bloodnor. Closing the door behind him and with a glass of amber colored drink in his paw, he eyed his prize wolfishly.

"Ah, you smell sweet from the bath, my warrior. Remove your robe so I may look upon you in the firelight." Moving further in the room, he sipped his drink. The Kat had made no move to obey his command, literally clinging to the robe he was wearing.

Narrowing his eyes in mild annoyance, Bloodnor mused more to himself then the Kat, "hmm, I think the elixir has not had time to make you compliant yet." He flicked his fingers and the robe vanished.

Feral's arms automatically wrapped around himself in defense, shivering more with fear than cold.

Bloodnor strolled casually closer to the Kat. Reaching out, he began stroking Feral's body, intimately.

Feral was startled when a shiver of something that wasn't fear, slithered down his spine with every stroke. Eyes widening, he also felt a warmth building between his legs where his female channel was, something he hadn't experienced since puberty, though his cock remained at half mast. Fine tremors began to break out along his body spreading to his limbs as the King continued his gentle caresses. Closing his eyes, he desperately tried to focus his mind and body away from the sensations that were beginning to race through his blood but his traitorous body continued to react to the King's maddening erotic touch.

"That's much better," Bloodnor purred deeply, pushing the Kat gently toward the huge bed.

No resistance was left to him as his body willingly sprawled itself obscenely on the bed to the King's roving eye. Inside his mind, he railed in anguish at this drug induced capitulation to his own rape. He cried tears as his body wantonly writhed while the King stripped his own clothes off then climbed on the bed to cover his prize. His emerald eyes stared hotly down at his new consort.

"I will make you feel things you never dreamed of and you will scream my name as you come for me," He growled hotly. He leaned down and captured Feral's mouth in a searing kiss that made the tom groan unwillingly with heat.

The King's fingers grabbed a nipple and twisted it between them until it rose to a hard peak then did the same to the other one. He lowered his chest to Feral's and rubbed himself across the hardened nipples. A flash of pure pleasure zinged through the Kat's body.

Pleased at the response, Bloodnor withdrew from the kiss and moved down to take Feral's clitoris with his rough tongue. Feral's eyes widened and he cried out in shocked heat as that tongue laved his sensitive folds sending him spiraling out of control, his claws dug into the bedding, his hips bucked and the King smirked in amusement as he held them down with his paws and continued to torment the Kat.

A wild fiery sensation built higher and higher until Feral screamed his climax. He trembled and shook in reaction as he lay weak and panting. The King waited a moment until the Kat had recovered a bit before repeating his previous actions.

Feral wailed as the pleasure hit even stronger this time but the King stopped before he could reach another climax. He reared up from his tasty task to settle between the Commander's legs then slid his huge, hard, pole in slowly.

Feral was beyond shocked now as the King opened him up. He'd never been taken and it felt strange and incredible as Bloodnor filled him up. With one firm thrust the King broke through Feral's barrier and began to thrust in a slow rhythm that took him deeper and deeper into his new consort.

Feral groaned and arched up to meet each thrust as it opened him up more and sent him higher and higher until he clenched around the large cock and screamed his climax. The King didn't release and kept on thrusting, moving faster and faster. Feral couldn't help but come again and again until Bloodnor finally climaxed, roaring loud enough to nearly shake the walls.

"You are magnificent my beauty. This night will be one to remember." Bloodnor purred as he licked the sweat from the trembling Kat beneath him.

Bloodnor took Feral many times that night and only left when dawn's light spilled through the window. Feral moaned, far too sore to move. The elixir had worn off, he was certain, leaving him feeling horribly humiliated by his behavior even though it wasn't his fault. Tears of anguish fell from his eyes as the full magnitude of his situation hit him. He had been raped! Though the King had not damaged or hurt him in anyway, it was still not consensual.

And, according to Bloodnor, he could expect to be used frequently until he returned home in thirty days. Despair swept over him for a moment and his eyes fell on a knife laying on a small tray with fruit and cheese on it sitting close to the bed...apparently his breakfast. The thought of food made him sick but the knife held his attention.

What he was contemplating was something he would never have done...ever...but the thought of being raped and used over and over again for weeks was untenable and this looked like the only way he was going to escape. The memory of the night before was all the goad he needed as he reached slowly for the knife.

Checking the blade dispassionately, he noted it was very sharp...a brief smile that held a hint of madness, lit his face before he laid the blade over his left wrist and made a firm slice.