RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


It was early morning when Feral woke. The King was still deeply asleep. Feral lay still for more than thirty minutes but Bloodnor never woke. Deeming it safe to get up, he climbed out of the bed carefully and made for he privy.

When he returned, he was in a quandary, should he go back to bed even though he wasn't tired or could he go have a bath and breakfast? Making up his mind, he went into the outer room and found Gutaire already up and tidying his bed.

He looked up and frowned at the sight of the consort coming out of the King's room.

"What are you doing here? Did the King give you leave?" He said softly.

"The King is exhausted and still sleeping. I'm no longer tired and want a bath and breakfast. Will he truly object if I do that?" Feral said a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"No, most likely not." Gutaire said reluctantly. He snapped his fingers and gave Feral a robe then led the way out of their rooms and down along a silent hallway. They walked a short way before coming to a stairway. At the bottom they turned a sharp corner and entered a small archway. Within was a small bathing room, it was no where as big as Bloodnor's and there was no harem.

Sighing with relief as the warm water eased his soreness from the long ride and the fight with the tiger, Feral laid in the water for some while before finally and reluctantly climbing out. Gutaire had disappeared when Feral had entered the pool and was just returning as the Kat was toweling off. He slipped on the robe and followed the mouse back to their guest quarters. They stepped into the outer room and Gutaire closed the door behind him. The smell of food filled the air but Feral didn't see it.

"Your meal is in your room." Gutaire said bluntly.

Grimacing, Feral went back into the room where the King was sleeping. There on a small table near the window was his breakfast. He looked quickly toward the bed but Bloodnor was still sound asleep.

Sighing in relief, he sat down at the table and began to eat. He looked out the window at the scenery. The sounds of the castle stirring reached faintly to his ear. He ate quickly, not knowing when his meal might be interrupted.

Finished, he continue to sit and stare out the window. He watched as farmers began to work their fields, just to the right of his perch he could just see the change of guards and he saw the stable hands take Repnorses out for exercise. Then he saw something that made him pay closer attention.

The wagons and guards that had come on the trip with them were loading. 'Could that mean they would be leaving today?' He wondered in excitement.

"My consort! Come here!" Came a lazy command from the bed.

Feral startled and almost overturned the small table. Regaining his composure quickly, he got up and walked to the bed. The King patted the surface in front of him. The Kat climbed on and went to the King and waited.

Bloodnor pulled the kat to his chest and laid him on top of him. He nuzzled Feral's face and nipped his chin. Feral shivered and moaned as he felt the King's already hard cock rubbing him between his legs. He was hot and wet in an instant. Bloodnor caressed Feral up and down his back setting off ripples of pleasure the Kat couldn't pretend not to like.

The constant friction against his clitoris and underside of his cock was making writhe heatedly. He tried to raise his hips to get that hard pole into him but Bloodnor chuckled and murmured, 'no yet, my beauty... ...soon'. Feral groaned needily as Bloodnor continued to tease and torment him.

Only when they both were too hot to take anymore, did the King relent and let Feral raise up. They groaned in unison as the hard cock sank deep in the hot core of the Kat. Moving now urgently, Feral was literally bouncing up and down frantically until a tingle raced up his spine and he screamed his climax, the King right on his heels.

When the ripples finished shivering through him, Feral collapsed on top of the King's broad chest.

"Ahh...such a wonderful way to wake up my consort. I trust you were able to amuse yourself while I was away?" Bloodnor asked as he caressed the Kat's back lazily.

Feral was careful not to tense up as he thought of the best answer to that loaded question. "It was boring without you!" He said simply.

"That is good to know! I'm sure you will be pleased by my news then. The problem here is solved and we are returning home as soon as I have a meal. What say you about that?" Bloodnor said in amusement.

"Wonderful!" Feral said without having to fake his response.

"Excellent! Since you have already eaten, I give you leave to go down and see that your Repnorse is ready and wait for me there." The King said as he gently put his consort to the side and got up.

"Certainly, sir!" Feral answered dutifully.

Smiling, the King went out of the room. Relieved to be getting out of here, Feral didn't wait for Gutaire to dress him. He conjured the clothes he'd worn when they traveled and quickly went out the door the King had left through. He met Gutaire just coming to get him and stepping back in surprise when he saw the Commander was already dressed.

Not saying anything to the mouse, Feral continued on by and retraced their steps to the main floor and out the doors. As he made for the stables where the wagons were being loaded, he was surprised to see the tiger standing nearby with a pitchfork and a dark scowl on his face. Seeing Feral, he snarled and turned away back into the barn.

Feral smiled inside. 'So he's being punished! Good!" He thought, well pleased to have solved that problem on his own.

He checked his supplies and monitored them being placed on his mount. He was forbidden to do the simple task himself, which rankled him a bit to be treated like some helpless female.

While waiting for the King to appear, he watched as the soldiers and servants got everything ready to go. An hour later, the King finally appeared with Lord Yentar and Lady Elena at his side. Feral watched the King's face anxiously. He was sure Bloodnor had been told what had happened at dinner yesterday. He was worried what the King's response would be.

The King bid his hosts farewell and walked to his Repnorse. As soon as he was mounted, he gave the signal to head out. In sedate fashion, the troop moved through the gates. For at least a couple of miles, they took a gentle pace then the King signaled a gallop.

They were soon ghosting along at a rapid pace and covered a great deal of distance by the time they slowed enough to eat in the saddle. During this whole time, the King said nothing to Feral. His stomach was tight and a slight throbbing was beginning in his head. He was on edge wondering what the King was going to do to him.

As soon as he deemed everyone had rested enough, the King again signaled for a gallop. They moved quickly for several hours until dusk began to fall. He finally signaled a halt. As before, the soldiers briskly went about setting up camp. Feral didn't wait for Gutaire as he saw the King's tent was ready for him. He went for it immediately, stripped to his light night shift and waited.

The King arrived some twenty minutes later followed by Gutaire carrying food. The mouse quickly set the food down on a camp table and retreated. The King stretched, conjured his fur clean and a robe on before sitting down at his food.

"Are you not hungry, my consort?" He asked as he picked up his mug of drink.

"Of course, sir," Feral said meekly, taking his seat and beginning to eat though he hardly tasted the food.

The King eyed his consort while he ate his meal. He paused to take a drink and spoke up lazily, watching Feral closely, "Lady Elena told me she had an interesting meal with you last night."

Feral froze with his fork halfway to his mouth, he looked up into Bloodnor's eyes. The King didn't seem to be upset. Feral swallowed and put his fork back down. "She insisted to know what I thought of Galanon and wouldn't accept that I was reluctant to voice my view since I couldn't lie and make it sound nice." He said carefully.

"Yes, so she said. If you had lied, I would have punished you severely. Yentar's court and Lady were shocked by what you said and it will provide them with endless gossip for months to come. I know what you feel about being here, consort. It's no surprise to me. As for the rest of my court, they think I'm mad for taking such an obstinate creature for my consort but at the same time they are looking at you with lustful desire. I consider that the highest compliment." He said in amusement.

Feral gave an inward sigh of relief. The King wasn't angry with him only amused. He returned to eating his meal with a little more interest. As they finished their meal, Feral realized the King had deliberately not spoken about it so as to let the Commander stew and get upset. It was a cruel thing to do and made Feral nearly grit his teeth in anger.

Gutaire came and took their dishes away and closed the tent flap when he left. Dropping his robe on a chair, the King made for the bed. Feral did the same and accepted the brush the King held out. It was nearly a repeat of their trip north. Except Bloodnor took him from behind, holding the Kat's scruff in his teeth as he pounded into him. It was a very dominant position and Feral knew it was to teach him a lesson in humility and acceptance.

To further drive home the lesson, Bloodnor forbid him to heal for an hour after they had mounted up the next morning and rode at a gallop toward home. Feral grit his teeth in pain and was very grateful when the hour was up and he could heal himself.