RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


 

Feral jerked upright as soon as he heard the tiger leave through the anteroom door. Though the tiger had healed all signs of his rape, his mind would always remember it had happened.

'I've been raped again!' He thought furiously. All his newly trained magical skills had not aided him at all! The scent of sex and the stranger hung heavily in the air. A second later, his mind processed what would happen if the King were to walk in now.

Terror filled him...galvanized by fear he leapt off the bed, pulled on his robe and stood, shakily, in the center of the room and concentrated. Several moments later, he opened his eyes and took a deep sniff. The scents that shouldn't be there were gone...he went limp with relief then stiffened again as he realized he needed to cleanse his fur as well. Concentrating again, he willed his scent to return to normal.

He stood still for a long moment, processing all that had happened. The tiger had said something in parting that made him aware that his life had become even more complicated. He couldn't even tell the King that one of his visitors intended to steal his prize away. If it would have gotten him out of here, he might have allowed them to do it but his research had told him he needed to stay right here because this was where his portal to home was. No one else could cast the same identical spell because of the difficulty involved.

'Wonderful! It seemed, no matter how hard I try to avoid danger, it always seems to find me anyway.' He thought bitterly. He had only been here three days, how was he to survive another twenty-five more?

He righted the fallen chair and picked up his book. He started to tie the sash to his robe when he realized the robe held the tiger's scent. Sighing in frustration, he sent the robe away and conjured another in black.

Too upset to sleep now, he settled into the chair and read a little longer before exhaustion pulled him into an uneasy slumber. He woke stiff and cold, the fire nothing but embers and the sun shining through the window. He realized in surprise and relief, Bloodnor hadn't returned to their room last night. His book was on the floor at his feet so he reached down and picked it up, setting it on the nearby table before making his way to the privy.

Yawning as he returned, he was about to conjure his usual hated outfit when the door popped open and Gutaire hurried in.

"You are expected in Aumire's office after breakfast and Carthmore's after lunch and you are running late." He began fussing around Feral, flicking a set of, what looked like, silk creme colored lounging clothes. They were ridiculous but at least he was covered from neck to ankle this time. He even had a pair of soft doe skin boots on his feet.

After eating a quick breakfast with no sign of Bloodnor, Feral went to Aumire's office. The badger tested him on what he had read and was pleased at Feral's excellent memory. The Commander used that moment of good will to ask a favor.

"Would I be permitted to borrow some of your books when you are not here? I would be able to cover more ground when I have a moment rather than waste your valuable time coming here except to have you test my knowledge," Feral asked, respectfully.

Aumire stared at him for a moment. "Hmmm, an excellent idea. I would never entertain such a suggestion from those others but you...I like how you have applied yourself to learning your lessons. Very well, you may enter my office freely, touch nothing but these..." Aumire said pointing to a group of books in a nearby bookcase, "...which are the books you need to concentrate on."

"Thank you, sir," Feral responded humbly while mentally crowing with glee. With free access to this library, hopefully he would finally find the information he so desperately needed.

The only thing that dampened his enthusiasm a little was the niggling doubt that the information on the portal and spell wouldn't be found here but in Carthmore's tower library instead. He grimaced mentally. If that was the case, getting a hold of the proper book would be a much trickier proposition. He was certain the wizard would never allow him free access to his books so he would have to be sneaky and hope for the right opportunity for a little thievery.

First though, he needed to check the library he did have access to. Aumire broke into his silent plotting by handing him a couple more books for studying.

He was done early with Aumire so Gutaire changed Feral's clothes to outdoor ones then hustled him to the courtyard. A big creature with a bull's head waited for him.

"This is Roemer. He is our weapon's instructor." Gutaire introduced Feral then without further words, left him with the bull. Feral eyed the massive creature warily.

"I hear you are a warrior on your world. Let's see how much of that is true," Roemer rumbled ponderously, his voice ridiculously deep.

Escorting Feral to a building that was round with windows that let the sun in and had a dirt floor, the bull put the Kat through a series of rigorous tests utilizing a wide variety of medieval weaponry.

By the end of several hours, Feral showed he knew the basics of swordplay but was better at knives and was proficient with a bow and spear. But it was in hand to hand that he startled Roemer for the first time. Using his knowledge and skill of martial arts and other forms of self defense, Feral was able to take down the huge bull much to the amazement of the watching guards. That alone earned him the grudging admiration and respect from the bull and a request to teach Roemer and some of his elite guard many of these new fighting techniques.

On that high note, Feral was escorted back to his quarters by Gutaire where he had a quick wash with a basin of water and a rag then the mouse changed Feral's clothes to another full body cover-up before serving the tom a quick lunch eaten in the King's quarters. Finished, he was hustled up to Carthmore's tower for his afternoon's lessons.

In case the information he needed wasn't in Aumire's library, Feral had to find a way to get into Carthmore's tower to check out his books. It helped a little that Carthmore seemed to like him well enough so his present plans were to see if he could get the wizard to answer some carefully crafted questions to get the answers he needed that way. Barring that, then to be at least on friendly enough relations with the irascible wizard to cause him to lower his guard enough for Feral to make his move.

Over the next week and half, Feral learned everything the King wanted him to know as well as devouring everything he could sneak out of Aumire's library that could help him. All his efforts to wheedle information from Carthmore had not borne fruit, but when he had been on Galanon for two and half weeks, he finally managed to sneak into the wizard's apartment.

The wizard was behind doors with the King one afternoon, when the opportunity arose. He had completed a training session with Roemer early so with his heart hammering in fear of being discovered, he slipped up to Carthmore's apartment and hurried into the wizard's special room.

Searching frantically, he finally came across a book that might have the answer's he sought. It was simply titled, 'Magical Spells and Enchantments.' He carefully shoved the other books over a little to hide the spot of the missing book, hid the book under his cape then quickly snuck out of the tower again, stopping at the King's apartment long enough to hide the book under the mattress of the bed.

Pleased with his successful mission, Feral headed out for the stables where the King was to meet him. Bloodnor wanted his consort to go with him when he went to check his borders and they would be gone a couple of days.

Feral prayed Carthmore didn't need the book he'd taken for the period of his absence nor for the time he needed to actually read it when he returned. Before they left, he had also made time to return any books he'd taken from Aumire's library as well.

When he arrived at the stable yard, he found a large troop of soldiers and officers mounting up and other's stowing gear in heavy wagons pulled by a pair of a heavier type of Repnorse. His mount was ready for him, saddlebags with food and water already on it.

As soon as he had mounted, the King arrived with his second in command, a heavy canine looking creature. In very little time, they were heading out of the castle and away from the forest where Feral had taken his lessons.

The King had Feral ride beside him so he could brief his consort on the purpose of the trip. The visitors that had been to see him had reported seeing weird changelings that had been encroaching on his vassal's lands. The bear, whose name was Yentar, had asked his liege to look into it. Yentar had made several forays against the things but they were fast and nearly invisible. He had lost five people already to the strange creatures. People dying in an already small population was a serious affair. It had made the King both worried and angry.

'This explains the large troop deployment Bloodnor has taken with him,' Feral mused.

After the King had ensured his consort understood the gravity of the mission, he paid no more attention to him which was fine with the tom. Bloodnor brooded and spoke to his second from time to time after that.

Feral used the ride to study the world around him. Sometimes he caught sight of other odd creatures scattering away from them frightened by the noise of their passing and was surprised by the shadows of something larger flying overhead but too high to make out even with his sharp eyes. Since no one gave any sign fear, he had to assume whatever the flying things were, they weren't a danger.

Taking only brief stops to eat and drink before heading out again, they traveled until dusk had fallen. When they stopped for the night, the King's tent was set up quickly and he was hustled to it where Gutaire cleaned the tom up and dressed him. He was brought a hot meal then left alone. Feral ate slowly, knowing what the night would bring. Finished, he set his plate on the floor and waited.

Only about thirty minutes later, Bloodnor stepped briskly into the tent. Making his clothes disappear, he conjured a brush in his paw then sat on the bed, handing it off to Feral.

Without a word, Feral began to groom the King's fur. Bloodnor had begun to ask the Kat to do this task about a week ago. When he was through with the Lion's back, Bloodnor turned around and watched his consort through slitted eyes as Feral finished doing the front. As soon as he completed his task, the King shoved the Kat back onto the bed and began to ravish him.

Feral moaned and writhed under the King's attention, ready as always for the lion to take him. Bloodnor slid home and began to thrust rapidly. As they began to reach a fever pitch, Feral was surprised when Bloodnor stopped, leaned back on his knees taking Feral with him and making the Kat sit on his cock in his lap.

The huge cock pierced him deeper than it ever had before. He groaned in shuddering shock and pleasure. Bloodnor grabbed him by the waist and began to lift Feral up and down on his cock. Feral splayed his knees wider taking the lion in still deeper, going wild with abandon, the tension building to a hot and fiery finish. Feral screamed and clenched tightly around the King's engorged member. Bloodnor roared and filled the Kat's channel with hot seed.

Feral dropped his head limply on Bloodnor's shoulder as the King did the same, his arms firmly wrapped around his consort.

"I had heard of this position and wanted to try it. What do you think of it my warrior?" Bloodnor murmured in Feral's neck fur.

"Incredible!" Was all Feral could mutter.

"That's what I thought. Well I have another one I want to try. Put your legs straight out on either side of me."

Feral sighed but did as asked, the movement causing the King's cock to rub within him as he did so and moaning at the feel of the still semi-hard pole.

"Perfect! Now just relax and let me do the work!" The King said as he began to move his hips in small circular movements while still on his knees.

Feral gasped and groaned attempting to move up and down to increase the incredible sensation but the King prevented him. Their closeness caused Feral's cock and clitoris to be rubbed against Bloodnor's belly fur. It was an exquisite torment that was driving Feral insane. The friction was making it wonderful for the King as well as he groaned with deep pleasure.

Feral dug his claws into Bloodnor's back as the intensity built higher and higher then finally exploded sending waves of rippling pleasure through his body. He bucked helplessly in the King's arms as the lion jetted his semen deep into his consort. They slumped holding each other until their breathing slowed to normal. The King twitched his cock still buried in the Kat making Feral gasp and buck. Bloodnor chuckled. Still smiling, he gently pulled the Kat off his cock and laid them both down on the bed, pulling the covers over them.

"Sleep well my consort," he rumbled pleasantly, snuffing the lights with a thought. Feral gave an exhausted grunt in reply.

Dawn's early light illuminated the tent waking the sleeping pair. The King's hard morning erection slid easily into his drowsy consort. He thrust slow and gently bringing them both to a mutually intense orgasm.

As Feral quivered from the wake up call, the King got up and ordered breakfast then conjured them both clean and dressed. That jarred Feral awake completely as he got up from the bed and joined the King at the small camp table. Gutaire appeared almost immediately with their breakfast.

They ate silently and Feral could see the King's mind was already on the mission ahead. Very soon, camp was struck and they were once more on their way. By midday, they reached his vassal's castle. It wasn't as large as Celestor but it was impressive.

Lord Yentar met the King as they rode into his keep. Not wanting to waste time, the King demanded to be taken to the area where the trouble was, immediately.

Feral thought he would be going along so was stunned when he was ordered to stay behind along with a few guards and Gutaire.

He watched from the gate as the King and his entourage, with Lord Yentar at his side, rode out. 'Just what am I to do while I wait for the King to return?' He wondered in irritation.

A voice he'd truly hoped not to hear again, spoke softly from behind him, "Do not worry handsome one, I'll find something to entertain you."

Feral whirled around and there was the tiger that had raped him. Fear slithered down his spine. As he stood there in shock, the tiger spoke again.

"Gutaire, why don't you go visit our well stocked larder. The King professed an interest in some of our blood ortangs that have recently been harvested and some of the smoked tangaren meat." The tiger told the mouse pretending to be the good host.

"Why, thank you Timoren, I will. Take good care of the consort. The King will be furious if anything happens to him." Gutaire warned as he left to enter the castle.

As soon as the mouse was out of earshot, Timoren, pretended to guide Feral toward a garden area of the castle. What the guards couldn't see was the tiger had the Commander's arm in a punishing grip and was forcing him along while smiling the whole time. The guards kept a respectable distance as the pair ambled along.

Feral hissed under his breath and glared at the tiger. Timoren had a smug look on his face as he guided Feral toward a small building that seemed to serve as a gardener's hut. He pushed open the door and stepped in pushing the Kat ahead of him and closed the door in the guards faces. They didn't seem to think anything was amiss and took up posts around the building.

Timoran released Feral then quickly cast a complicated spell that the Kat could feel on his skin.

"There! Now no one will hear us no matter what goes on in here." Timoran smirked as he approached the Kat with a predatory gleam in his eyes.

Determined not to be so easily taken this time, Feral charged the tiger head on and used a martial arts move on him, tossing the heavier Kat against the opposite wall. Not waiting for the tiger to regain his feet, Feral lunged toward him and yanked the tiger by his vest throwing him again, this time against the door. Turning quickly as the tiger was just regaining his feet, he grabbed the wings and held on.

Snarling in fury Timoren wrenched himself from Feral's grip then whirled to lunge again at the dark Kat. Feral dropped to the floor and caught the tiger's chest with his feet and kicked him into the wall again where the tiger slid on his head to the floor, stunning him.

Breathing heavily, Feral kept an eye on the tiger as he tried to see if he could remove the spell. It was far more complicated than any he'd been taught which frustrated him. The tiger moaned and sat up shaking his head. He gave Feral a furious glare as he struggled to his feet.

Anxiously, Feral tried to think of something that would restrain the tiger then a brilliant idea came to him. Timoren was more powerful than he in the magical department and he hadn't been taught that many defensive tricks because it was thought he would not need them. With a wicked grin he cast a clothing spell but used something from his own world.

Just as the tiger nearly grabbed him a straight jacket wrapped itself around his body, neatly tying his wings painfully to his back as well as immobilizing his arms. He hit the floor hard and rolled in shocked fury trying to remove it. Since he wasn't familiar with the material and his hands were firmly wrapped up in the jacket, he was unable to do a spell that would undo the jacket or make the fabric disappear.

As he lay panting on the floor, glaring at the Kat standing not far away, his eyes reflected a mixture of anger and grudging respect.

"What is this barbaric thing?" He demanded, struggling to free his arms or at least, a finger.

"It's call it a straight jacket and it's used to control Kats who have lost their minds." Feral said casually, a smug look on his face. "So...if you want to get out of that, you'd better remove the spell on this room."

The one thing Feral had recently learned from Carthmore was how important and binding an oath was. Magic insured an oath couldn't be broken or the oath-breaker would suffer consequences that were worse than death. The catch was, for the oath to be effective and binding, he must word it very carefully, otherwise, the tiger could find some way to circumvent it.

"When you have removed the silencing spell then you will repeat this oath: I swear to never touch, rape or kidnap the consort named Feral, nor ask or hire anyone else to do the same during my time here on your world."

The tiger hissed in fury. He didn't want to do that especially after he had already told his friends and father about this unique creature and assured them he could take the tom for himself. The humiliation and punishment from his father for this failure, would be harsh.

Glaring mulishly at the Kat, the tiger continued to struggle and attempt to conjure spells without his paws, to win his release but nothing seemed to work.

Feral sighed and went to sit on a hand hewen chair that sat near the window. He looked out at the beautiful garden and one of the guards that stood nearby. He was nearly dosing from the early start to the day and the long ride when he heard Timoran finally give in.

"You win!"

"Good. Now swear you won't attack me when I release you," Feral said flatly coming to stand beside the tiger.

Gritting his teeth, the tiger said clearly, "I will not attack Feral once he releases me from this horrid trap."

"Good." Feral made the jacket go away but kept his eyes firmly on the tiger as he demanded, "now the other oath."

Snarling under his breath, Timoran repeated the oath except for three words.

"That's not it. Repeat and don't omit anything. I have no where to be until King Bloodnor returns but I don't know about you and I can rebind you if you disobey," Feral growled. He made it clear he would leave the tiger here wrapped up for his kin to find if he didn't hold to his promise.

Huffing, Timoran repeated the oath leaving nothing out. Feral felt the air ripple around him just as Carthmore told him it would when an oath had been completed as asked. Sighing, Feral headed for the door, anxious to get away from the tiger.

Behind him, the tiger glared at his retreating back then followed, splitting off and walking away toward the castle at a near run. Feral ignored him and made for a small, quiet piece of lawn under some fruit trees. The area was silent with only the sounds of bees, birdsong, and the small sounds the guards gear made as they moved to take up positions a short distance from him.

Feral eyed them in disgust as he dropped to the ground and made himself comfortable. He knew he wasn't being fair as the guards couldn't have known he was in danger due to the spell, but he wasn't in a forgiving mood. For all he knew, they would have turned away even if they had known what the tiger was up to.

Anyone of lower rank, knew better than to interfere with those of a greater station than themselves. All they most likely would have done was insure he didn't suffer any lasting harm from being raped. Snorting angrily at that thought, he rolled to his back and stared upward at the branches of the tree with strange orange leaves that sheltered him from the sun's direct rays.

He yawned and decided a nap was in order if he was to face the King later as well as that damn tiger and his relatives. At least the guards would be useful at watching him sleep, was his last coherent thought as he drifted off.