RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Feral woke the next morning with Bloodnor laying beside him. He growled savagely in his mind. Last night was burned in his memory. The humiliation was worse than those before it and undermined his 'supposed' authority in the harem. He grit his teeth wishing the King would leave as he usually did in the mornings.

The King stirred at that moment and pulled Feral closer to him, rubbing his body and very hard cock against the Kat's backside. Feral helplessly writhed and moaned at the feel of that hot pole against him. Inwardly he cursed the fact that this felt soo good and he was already wet and ready for the King to take him.

"Hmmm...so eager my exquisite one. Aaaaah...yesss...so hot...so tight...you are so fantastic..." Bloodnor growled hotly as he slipped inside Feral's welcome heat. He nipped and licked the dark tom''s neck as he set a quick pace that had them both groaning in mad desire.

Feral clutched the bedding as he was pounded hard by the King's hard cock. 'Oooooh...gods... ...soo goood...' he thought mindlessly as his body surrendered to the King's possession. The end came rapidly as Feral clenched and spasmed then exploded taking the King with him over the precipice.

They lay panting as they regained their breathe and their hearts slowed. The King slowly withdrew from Feral, who groaned unwillingly in regret.

"Time to be up, my consort. You have lessons to attend, riding this morning and magical training this afternoon. I expect nothing but the best from you," he admonished as he spanked Feral on the butt as he climbed from the bed and left for the bathing room.

Feral lay sore and breathless from the stunning wake up call. 'God's if only it didn't feel so good.. I hate him for making me feel this way...needing him! I may never be able to have sex again if I'm somehow fortunate to return home permanently. Damn him!' He hissed savagely to himself as he slowly got out of bed and made his way to the privy.

He wished he could ease his soreness before sitting in the saddle as he prepared to get on his Repnorse later that morning. Sitting at breakfast had been difficult enough but this would be almost unendurable. He couldn't completely bite back the groan of pain as he settled onto the back of his mount. Sweat broke out on his brow from the burning torment. Bloodnor had been particularly enthusiastic last night then add in this morning's activity and it felt like a burning hot poker between his legs.

"Are you injured," Toulare asked, eyeing him anxiously. "You should have spoken rather than suffer needlessly," he said fretfully, making the same gesture Feral had seen all of them make when healing. The pain was gone in an instant and he couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"Thank you. As for asking...I prefer not to admit to any weakness. I have no one I trust here and though I appreciate your healing me, you did it to prevent the King's wrath falling on you and not because you cared whether I was in pain or not," Feral said bluntly, turning his Repnorse toward the gates.

Toulare flushed angrily but didn't respond to that statement...it was the truth after all. "Shall we get started?" He asked, rather tight lipped.

Feral just nodded and kicked his mount lightly to get it to head out. Riding allowed him to think and pretend he was free for just a little while. Toulare wasn't given to idle chatter and spoke only when he had information to impart.

They rode along the edge of the forest for several miles before turning back and going to a gallop toward the castle. Toulare admitted to the Kat that since Feral was such a fast learner, no further lessons would be necessary when they dismounted in the castle courtyard a couple of hours later. Feral merely nodded and tossed the reins to Toulare, heading back to the King's apartment.

He went to the bathing rooms to prepare for lunch, no one was there, thankfully. At lunch, the King was not in attendance, much to Feral's relief. He was able to eat his food undisturbed and his table mates ignored him, which he preferred. When he had finished, Gutaire arrived at his side and escorted him to yet another part of the castle. They climbed a steep stair to a tower room.

Gutaire opened a door into a rather spacious apartment. The front area held a number of heavy chairs, a desk littered with papers and books, filled bookcases lined the walls and weird, indefinable items were strewn about on top of them. A thick carpet covered the center of the floor and a huge fireplace dominated one wall. Only a slit window let in a little sunlight while the rest of the place was illuminated with those strange energy balls.

There were three other doors off the circular room. One opened and in stepped an old male wolf wearing heavy forest green robes. He wore two braids to either side of his head and the rest of his brown, streaked with grey, hair fell past his shoulders. His odd eyes, one amber, one blue, stared into Feral's gold ones, piercingly as he moved across the floor without making a sound. Soft black boots shod his feet but Feral doubted that was the reason the wolf was so silent on his feet.

The odd wolf sent a shiver of fear down Feral's spine, making his fur stand on end much to his dismay. This seemed to amuse the creature as a tiny smile tugged at his mouth. Feeling he was being laughed at, Feral stared back defiantly. Though the creature appeared harmless, the Kat didn't think turning his back to the old wolf was a good idea.

"This is Carthmore. He will be giving you instructions on how to utilize your magic. I think you'll be able to find your way back to your apartment so I will see you for evening meal." Gutaire apparently didn't like this wolf much either because he wasted no time in departing after making the brief introduction.

The wolf, Carthmore, continued to stare at Feral with interest and mild amusement for several minutes longer, making Feral irritable and uneasy.

"So you are the prize the King was willing to risk everything for," Carthmore mused aloud, not really addressing the Commander. He came closer and looked Feral over as he circled him. Returning to the front of the Kat, he cocked an eyebrow. "What do you know of magic?" He asked abruptly.

Feral felt stiff and on guard as he answered truthfully. "Nothing. It's known in my world but only in the past. We have no use for it in modern times since science and technology have replaced it."

"Science..." Carthmore spat scathingly. "Bah! Science is of no use here so best you forget you even knew it! Fortunately, from studying your aura when you stepped in here, I could see you have a considerable reservoir of magical energy at your core, probably dormant until you arrived on Galanon. No doubt you had an ancestor or two who possessed a magical core and most likely used magic actively in that past you mentioned. Because of that, you should have no difficulty learning to use magic, unlike those pampered pets that came before you. Let's just test you and see, hmm?" Carthmore said as he made for the door he had entered. "Come along...don't dawdle." Though reluctant, Feral followed him.

This new room resembled what Feral often thought the Pastmaster's tower, the sorcerer tried to convert city hall into resembling when he first appeared, would have looked like. All the typical magical stuff was here...a crystal ball on a strange pedestal with a bony hand holding it, a smoking cauldron hanging on a hook in a small fireplace, a big bowl sat on a marble pedestal filled with water, various so called tools of the trade on tables and bookcases filled with magical tomes. There were no windows only the floating light balls.

He stepped toward the bookcase keeping his front to the wizard as the other closed the door.

"Now, the basic magic one needs to exist on Galanon is very simple. You must picture what you want done and it will happen. The only criteria really is to be very specific in your request. A rather open ended request could have devastating consequences." The wolf began ponderously.

Feral sighed inwardly in relief. His guess about how magic was used here had been the right one. He listened very closely as the wizard demonstrated and had Feral mimic him. After a half hour, the wizard seemed pleased with Feral's quickness.

"That was very well done. It's truly a pleasure to be teaching a warrior rather than some of those bubble headed bed mates that preceded you. Beauty but no brains at all though there were a few that displayed a vicious and cunning mind. I'd be very leery of them," Carthmore said mildly.

Feral was surprised the wizard was warning him at all but he counted that as his first lucky break since he'd gotten here. Now if he could just stay on this wizard's good side, he might learn more about how to defend himself and perhaps find the answer of how to escape here in one of those books in this room.

"Now for the more difficult magic...defense and healing...on this you must pay very close attention. First the healing..." Carthmore moved to a wall and pulled down a surprisingly detailed map of a creature's anatomy. Feral couldn't tell what beast was the sample, though it appeared to be a mammal at least.

"It's very important that you know what your body looks like inside before you can even begin to try to heal anything..." Carthmore gave him an anatomy lesson switching to one that more closely resembled himself as he explained.

More than a couple hours later, Feral's head felt like it was about to explode from the overload of information when Carthmore ended the lessons. The wizard had gone to a bookcase to his right and retrieved some books then handed them to Feral.

"Ordinarily, I would not let these leave my tower but I can tell you will actually read and learn from them. Those others took weeks to learn the simplest things. You are a special case. I am aware that you face a great deal of enmity being the King's consort. The strength of your energy will enable you to defend and heal yourself better than anyone in the harem and provide you some protection from the lower ranking aristocracy. Be warned! There are those who would risk the King's wrath to torment you and have the ability and power to do so. Don't lower your guard for any reason. Before you leave, I want to show you at least one basic defense spell. Now pay attention..." Carthmore demonstrated the same motion he'd done by accident on the King.

Feral repeated it flawlessly, sending a heavy chair across the room, hitting the wall with a hard bang.

"Excellent! I want you to take these herbs, mix them in hot water and down it quickly. It doesn't taste nice but it will ease the suffering from the reaction headache you are already suffering due to using so much concentrated magic over a long period. You will need to rest for an hour or so then you'll be fine. Come back after the midday meal tomorrow and we'll go over what you've studied." Carthmore handed Feral a packet of herbs he'd gotten from a nearby work table then escorted the Kat out of the work room to the main living space. Feral gave him a respectful nod, despite his pounding head, then left the tower room, closing the door firmly behind him.

He hurried down the stairs and up another set to the King's apartments without incident. His head felt like someone was pounding on it with a hammer by the time he stepped through the door of Bloodnor's quarters.

Looking around quickly, he saw a kettle hung over the smoldering fireplace in the outer room and sighed in relief. He took one of the two mugs he found in the cupboard, filled it with the herbs, added water, and swirled it around a bit before drinking the muddy looking brew. Just as Carthmore had warned, the stuff tasted nasty. Grabbing one of the cookies Gutaire had given him before from the cupboard, he chewed it slowly which helped take away the awful taste in his mouth a little.

Setting the mug on the sideboard before the cupboard, he walked into the bedroom, rubbing his head, eyes nearly shut from the pain. He crawled into the bed, pulling the covers over his body and tried desperately to relax as he waited for the herbs to work. It seemed to take forever before the drink finally eased his throbbing head enough for him to fall asleep.

Some time later, someone was shaking his shoulder. He jerked awake and sat up so suddenly, he startled Gutaire. He blinked blearily a moment before he realized his headache was gone but his stomach was complaining that it was hungry. He frowned at Gutaire questioningly.

"I came to prepare you for the evening meal," Gutaire said imperiously, waiting for Feral to bestir himself.

Feral yawned and slipped his legs from beneath the blanket to the floor. "Is the King back?"

"Yes. He has brought some guests with him and desires you to look your best at his side."

Feral growled when he saw what could only be something a harem female would wear which was nearly nothing. "You've got to be kidding! I'm a warrior not some frippery female from the harem."

Gutaire snapped, "this is what the King desires you to wear. Do you wish to tell him how much you dislike it?"

Inside Feral shuddered at that threat but outwardly he showed no sign that Gutaire had scored a hit. He just looked at the mouse coldly. This wasn't the response the mouse expected so was a bit flustered when he completed Feral's ensemble with another flick of his fingers.

A long red cloak made of some kind of silky material was held by gold chain with clips around his neck and hung to his ankles. He did finally have pants on even though they were so thin and sheer looking there wasn't much left to the imagination of what he looked like underneath. A red vest with gold embroidery all over it leaving the front of his chest bare making him wonder why he wore it all.

His hair had been pulled back with red ribbon tied in an intricate knot and wore braids down each side of his face tied with gold ribbons and beads. He was adorned with his usual jewelry as well. What really pissed him off was he wasn't given any footware and the floors were cold.

Once he was completely dressed, Gutaire hustled him down to the main hall. The room was noisy with the sound of many voices talking seemingly at once. The King's guests apparently had large retinue's as the place was packed. A long table had been set up on the King's dias to accommodate the leaders that were visiting him. An empty seat awaited his arrival next to Bloodnor.

Feral eyed the huge bear-like creature sitting next to the King but it was the tiger-like creature with wings sitting next to him, that sent a ripple of nervous tension down his back, though he couldn't say why. The King looked very pleased as the Commander took his seat next to him.

"Here is my consort! A handsome creature, is he not?" The King shouted with pride to his guests as he placed a paw on Feral's neck for a moment.

"Indeed. And you say this warrior is capable of breeding?" The bear rumbled in an impossibly deep voice, skepticism lacing it.

"Oh yes! He has a large firm cock and a very hot and welcome female orifice. I've enjoyed that particular aspect for several nights passing." The King leered, obviously in a good mood.

The tiger's eyes narrowed speculatively at Feral, making the Kat's fur rise uneasily. He would have to be extra alert while these visitors were around. Thankfully, dinner was served at that moment, drawing everyone's attention away from him.

The only thing that spoiled Feral's enjoyment of his meal was the King placing his paw on his thigh and caressing him while they ate. He couldn't keep his face from blushing with heat. He flicked his eyes unhappily at the King and accidentally met the eyes of the tiger. The stranger had a lustful gleam in his eyes. Feral swallowed hard and struggled to make it through the meal.

He was relieved when the King dismissed him finally after the meal was over and the entertainment began. He walked with dignity to the archway leading out of the hall but when he was out of sight, he ran up the stairs to the King's apartment as fast as he could. Only when he was safely behind the heavy door of the bedroom did he finally relax.

Sighing in relief, he flicked his fingers and made the obscene clothing disappear, replacing it with his robe. However, he didn't dare remove the jewelry or the bindings in his hair least he incur Bloodnor's wrath. The King might excuse Feral for stripping his clothes off but the jewelry...he wasn't so sure about.

One thing did make him happy though, being able to use magic that easily. More comfortable now and not sleepy, due to the nap he had earlier, he decided this was a good time to begin reading the books Carthmore had given him. He carried them to one of the seats before the fire, studied all three of them before picking one to start on.

It was some time later when his eyelids began to droop, the words blurring, that he realized he'd dozed off briefly, the book, open to where he'd stopped, in his lap. Yawning, he stretched and looked around. Something had awakened him but it wasn't the King. Frowning, he listened closely and heard the door in the outer room close. The footsteps weren't those of Bloodnor.

Lunging to his feet, the book sliding to the floor, he stared at the door which opened to reveal the tiger guest.

The tiger's green eyes glittered in the fire light as he beheld Feral holding his robe tightly closed and staring at him in anger and fear. Grinning with anticipation and lust, the tiger slipped into the room, closing the door firmly behind him.

Feral took an involuntary step backward, his heart hammering in his chest as he watched the tiger glide closer to him. Knowing exactly what the tiger wanted, Feral leaped backward, knocking his chair over and nearly sending himself sprawling but fortunately, he had sprung high enough to land on the floor at the foot of the huge bed.

However, despite his quick maneuver, the tiger was faster still and leaped at Feral, sending them both to the floor with the tiger firmly on top. In a panic, Feral made a quick warding off gesture which forcefully sent the tiger flying back toward the door again.

Scrambling to his feet, Feral made for the far side of the heavy bed to put some distance between him and the intruder.

Not the least bit deterred, the tiger leaped to his feet and once more stalked toward the Commander. Feral prepared to ward the tiger off again but was shocked when the gesture was aborted by a counter one from the stranger which shoved Feral back against the wall..

The tiger gave a rumbling chuckle in his throat as he made short work of the distance between them. Fear giving him speed, Feral dropped to the floor and rolled beneath the bed.

Stunned, the tiger tried to fetch the Kat out but Feral was staying firmly in the center and smacking the tiger's paws hard and firm with his fists to keep him from pulling him out. Snarling angrily, the tiger used magic to cause Feral to slide out from under the bed and into his arms.

Smirking triumphantly, the tiger used some kind of binding spell to make Feral's limbs freeze. Helpless now, the tom could do nothing as the tiger lifted him up onto the bed on his back. The tiger partially released the spell to allow him to pull Feral's legs apart.

When Feral could feel his legs again, he kicked out smartly, sending the tiger against the wall but with a roar, the tiger quickly sprang back, grabbed both legs in a cruel tight grip then voiced a spell in a language Feral didn't know which immediately made ropes appear, one on each of his ankles then tied themselves around each of the heavy posts of the bed.

Feral struggled violently but to no avail. The tiger stared down at his prize with evil pleasure. It was obvious he liked what he saw.

"I can see what the King's likes about you. Let's see if you live up to his boasts as well." He opened the front of his clothing to reveal a large, already hard cock that dripped precum showing just how excited he was. Without any foreplay, the tiger found the Kat's female opening and probed it with his cock for a moment before slamming into the hot channel.

Feral wasn't ready for the intrusion so it hurt...a lot...he cried out in pain as the tiger began to thrust furiously. His screams of pain seemed to please the rapist as he continued to pound into Feral. Tears of humiliation and pain ran down the dark tom's face as he writhed in agony. In very little time, though it seemed like forever to the Kat, the tiger roared his release as he emptied his seed into his unwilling victim.

Pleased with his conquest, the tiger slipped free, a small amount of blood was on his cock. With a smirk he stroked a paw down the Kat's torso. "The King was right you are an incredible prize. My father will be pleased to learn of such a treasure. I suggest my handsome one that you plan on being taken sometime soon. Bloodnor has had you long enough!" He promised with pleased anticipation lighting his eyes.

The tiger left Feral splayed out on the bed, though he did release the magic that had Feral pinned down. He tucked his cock away, fixed his clothes then made for the door where he paused. He made the healing gesture and Feral's rape was gone without a trace except for the memory.

"A warning, precious one! Tell not the King of what just transpired. He will not forgive you for letting yourself be taken even if it wasn't your fault. He's harsh that way." With that chilling reminder of the King's temper, the tiger opened the door and slipped out, closing it tightly behind him.