RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Feral screamed long and loud before realizing it was silent around him and he could move again. Blinking in bewilderment, it took his mind a bit longer to realize he was alone and in the king's small greeting room of their quarters.

Sucking in a breath and desperate to escape, he lunged for the door, yanking it open and immediately running into the King reaching for the door handle at the same time. Rebounding off the heavy body, Feral staggered, making a futile warding off gesture at the same time, not wanting anymore of Bloodnor's attentions.

To his and the King's shock, Bloodnor was sent flying backward to hit the stone wall of the corridor. It didn't do more than startle the lion who quickly recovered and lunged back into the room before Feral could figure out he had done magic for the first time. He rushed the tom and pressed him against the huge cabinet, pinning him.

"Well, this is a surprise. Your magic is very strong, my consort, but not as strong as mine!" Bloodnor said in amusement. "Do not try that again or I will be forced to punish you." He warned as he released the Kat to turn and close the door.

Feral rubbed his arms and shivered, eyes downcast. The King returned to his side and studied him a moment.

"Gutaire says you are having difficulties accepting your new station. I find that hard to believe of a warrior. Explain why this is so hard for you?" He asked stroking the Kat's arm, casually.

Feral flinched and tried to escape the touch but had no where to go. Answering in a resentful tone, he said, "no one enjoys being raped which is what you're doing every time you touch or force me to have sex with you without my consent. Apparently, that elixir, Gutaire gave me is still working, making me respond to you. I hate it!"

Snorting in cruel amusement, Bloodnor continued to caress the Kat. "You are wrong. The elixir was only for that first time so you would relax and accept me easier but it is no longer in your body." He laughed at the skeptical look in Feral's eyes.

"Believe me, Feral, you respond to me due to the bond that was created the moment I declared you my consort and dominated you that first time. Our magic blended and bound us together, making us one. You belong to me for all time and can never resist or refuse my attentions. That is how a consort is tied to their King."

Feral felt sick to his stomach...bound to this creature for life? No...he had to find a way to escape. Swallowing, he jerked away from the king's touch, his eyes filled with hatred and loathing.

Bloodnor's eyes narrowed. "I have little time to get you with an heir before you are drawn back to your world. I have no time nor patience to wait for you to 'accept' me," his voice dripped scorn. Making one of those lightning moves he was known for, he snatched Feral's right arm and dragged him to the bedroom, throwing the tom onto the bed hard.

Feral tried to scoot backward to the other side to escape but the king grabbed an ankle. "No...let me go...I want to go home...I'm needed there and I've been missing far too long already," he begged, kicking at the paw holding him.

Growling, Bloodnor pulled the tom closer then leaped on top of the squirming body, caging the tom with his own heavy form. Eyeing him a moment, he said, "Time passes more swiftly here compared to your home. It is still the same night you left there. As soon as three moons pass on your world you will be returned home...if you are not pregnant. So you see...you haven't been gone long but by the time you return it will have been thirty sun passes in my world and by that time you will be fully mine. You will mourn for my touch and suffer until your moon rises and returns you to me."

Feral had a hard time believing what the king was telling him except for the part about his body needing and desiring the king's attentions. As that heavy body pressed him down on the bed, his sex grew heated and wet in anticipation while his mind railed and hated his compliance. However, there was nothing he could do about it.

Grinning with pleasure as the Kat's body willingly responded to him, the King leaned down and captured Feral's lips in a passionate kiss. Feral moaned and writhed helplessly against the hard body as Bloodnor magicked their clothes off then wrapped his paws under the Kat's buttocks and lifted urging the dark tom to wrap his legs around his waist.

Growling in hot desire, Feral complied then groaned when Bloodnor pierced him in one thrust. Setting a fast pace, the King pounded the Kat into the bed as they came in a fierce rush.

The lion's wings fanned the air for a moment, cooling them, as they regained their breath.

"Oh yes! You are truly a prize, my fierce warrior," Bloodnor growled darkly as he kissed Feral and began moving his hips once more. Another fiery climax later and Feral was limp and totally relaxed.

He'd chosen well. This Kat made his blood hot every time he touched him and none had been able to do that for centuries. He felt so alive and wonderfully sated. A brief frown shadowed his face at the thought of ever losing this wonderful creature...it would devastate him, he knew.

To prevent that from happening, he was determined to soak Feral in his scent, body, and magic to make sure the tom never forgot who he belonged to even when he was back on his home world.

Though he needed to be elsewhere, he was loathed to leave yet. Smiling to himself, he rolled his consort over onto his stomach. Beginning at the broad shoulders he kissed and nipped his way down the Kat's body.

Feral shuddered and moaned until he couldn't stand the teasing, raising his hips then tail in invitation, which the King accepted by licking the now dripping offering. This was not exactly what Feral had expected as he cried out in shocked pleasure, clutching the bedding with his claws.

Bloodnor brought Feral to another screaming climax just by tonguing him then while the Kat was still quivering from that, he reared up and mounted him, taking Feral's ruff in his mouth before setting a punishing pace, thrusting deeply into his consort's hot core. He drove himself in with such force, he caused his consort's arms to collapse which allowed the poor tom's face to be shoved into the bedding repeatedly.

He wished he could make this last...the sheer thrill of dominating his strong willed consort was intoxicating but Feral's approaching climax was squeezing him far too tightly. Minutes later the end came. Feral screamed and clenched down as Bloodnor thrust one more time before giving it up and roaring his own climax.

They collapsed to the bed in a sweaty heap. The King recovered first, purring and nuzzling the Kat's neck for a few languid minutes before sighing and removing himself reluctantly from his consort's body.

"As much as I truly wish to continue this I have a kingdom to run. Rest! I'll have food brought to you. You have books to study so I will leave you alone to do so and see you at evening meal. By that time, I expect you to have accepted your station as my consort and comport yourself accordingly or be punished. I want no repeat of the scene you caused at mid meal," Bloodnor warned as he gestured at himself, making clothes reappear on his body. Giving his consort another lingering look, he turned abruptly, opened the door and left.

Feral lay limp and exhausted, hatred burned in his eyes as he plotted how he was going to get out of this mess.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

On Aristal, a mixed group of experts stood before the still glowing portal, trying desperately to understand it. It was hours since the full moon had set and since Feral had vanished through the portal. Dawn was due to rise in about an hour.

"We've ruled out many things but unless someone is willing to go through it, I truly don't see how we can rescue the Commander," the tired voice of Dr. Ohm stated unhappily.

T-Bone shook his head at that statement as he leaned against the Turbokat in mindless boredom just as he had from the start of this mess. He was no scientist but he remained in case someone needed him to retrieve yet another egghead or equipment. His partner wasn't a slouch in the smarts department so was automatically included as part of the group and not even that idiot Steele had dared to ask him to leave but it meant long hours of hearing them drone on about theories, quasars, aliens, and magic.

Though he wasn't a part of the scientific circle, when Dr. Ohm voiced his opinion, he didn't feel he could let the veiled suggestion go by without responding. "There's no way we'll volunteer to go into that thing as we can't be certain we would land where Feral is or find our way back. Besides, I, for one, refuse to leave the city defenseless...

"Hey!" Steele exploded, irritated the annoying SWAT Kat was saying the enforcers couldn't do their jobs.

T-Bone blithely ignored him as he continued without missing a beat. "...and, on that, no matter how we feel about each other, I know Feral would agree. That doesn't mean we won't do what we can to help you all find a solution and get him back."

Ohm was affronted by the tabby's attitude but it was Professor Hackle who soothed everyone's ruffled fur. "No one is suggesting you do such a thing, T-Bone. It is far too dangerous."

"Unfortunately, there seems to be nothing we can actually do to the portal at this juncture anyway, and no telling what might happen to Feral if we did," Razor interjected, frustrated. "I guess the only thing we can do is keep a watch on this thing. Since it hasn't vanished, perhaps whoever or whatever took Feral may return him. Until then we need to make sure nothing happens to it."

"Don't worry about that, SWAT Kat, the enforcers have no intention of leaving this thing unguarded. A detachment will be kept here round the clock," Steele said firmly, giving T-Bone the evil eye. "Sgt Fallon..." Feral's sturdy, assistant came forward. "Arrange it and stay on watch. Report anything that happens to me." Fallon gave a brisk, 'yes, sir' before saluting and moving away from the portal to speak on his radio. "I've got to return to headquarters. Keep me posted," Steele told the rest.

"Of course, Lt. Commander, however, since it is very late, we'll be breaking to get some sleep," Hackle murmured. Steele nodded, gave the portal a sour look before turning and heading for his car. Hackle sighed and turned to Razor and the others. "I'm afraid you are right, Razor. Just as I told Lt. Commander Steele, I suggest we all go home and get some much needed rest. Later today, hopefully, we'll be able to come up with some new insights on solving this puzzle," Since Hackle had been made the pro tem leader of this strange business by the other scientists, they agreed with his suggestion and began leaving.

"Sounds good to me!" T-Bone grunted, relieved to be able to go home. He was bushed.

"I'll be back too, Professor," Razor said smothering a yawn. "Here, use this to reach us if you need to..." he held out one of their communicators then he and T-Bone turned and left.

Only five minutes later, those still around, heard the Turbokat taking off then soaring overhead toward their hidden hangar.

Saying farewell to his colleagues and Sgt Fallon, Hackle gave the portal an unhappy look before walking away then passing through the enforcer cordon heading to his old pickup. He was really too old for this sort of thing but no one wanted to take it on. Sighing, he climbed laboriously aboard and started up the engine.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

After the King's departure, Feral sat on the bed stewing, his mind working furiously on how to save himself from a life of servitude to Bloodnor. His gaze fell on the books he was supposed to study. 'Would they hold an answer,' he wondered.

He was sore and he loathed the scent that coated his fur. Perhaps he should take a quick bath first before beginning his studies. Bloodnor hadn't forbidden him leaving his room so he crawled off the bed.

It hurt to walk but he ignored the pain as he got to his feet then stood indecisively in the middle of the room. 'How do I get clothes? I refuse to just parade around naked no matter how much the King likes to see me that way,' Feral thought in annoyance. 'Hmm, I'm supposed to be able to do magic and Bloodnor said mine was strong sooo...'

He kept it simple and concentrated on conjuring the robe he'd had on before. He felt something on his body moments later and shot his eyes open. To his pleased surprise, he was wearing the robe he'd envisioned. 'Well this changes things,' he thought as he stood there fingering it, his mind racing ahead to what this could mean in terms of escaping here.

With his mind on possible ways this could aid him in returning home while also keeping him sane and safe till he could do so, he tied the sash to the robe and slipped out of the room. He remembered the route Gutaire had taken so made his way to the bathing room.

Still distracted with his thoughts of escape, Feral paid little heed to the others using the pool. Barely glancing at them, he made for a more secluded spot, dropped the robe on a nearby chair, before slipping into the water. He groaned with relief when the warm water soothed his abused parts.

Grabbing a bottle of what he remembered was a kind of cleansing soap, he squirted some in his palms and began washing. So wrapped up in his thoughts, he didn't hear the snickers at first but as their laughter grew progressively louder, he finally took notice and gave them a frowning glance of confusion.

They were staring at him and pointing as they laughed with hilarity, some of the looks held vicious satisfaction as well. Confused, he looked down at himself and gasped in horror...his fur was now a bright red. Picking up the bottle, he poured a little into his palm and watched as a red fluid spilled out. He realized it must be some kind of harmless dye.

Slamming the bottle down, he turned to glare at the others, angrily. Though he was furious at them, he was more angry at himself. He knew the harem would try something on him...he'd warned himself of that in the beginning...but he had done just that, allowing himself to be distracted with danger nearby...stupid...he was just lucky they'd kept their anger to just malicious mischief and not something more serious.

One of them gave him angry eyes and a venomous smirk. "Wait till the King sees you now! He will punish you severely for allowing yourself to be caught off guard," she said viciously.

Feral was hard put to keep his shocked dismay from showing on his face, as a thrill of fear raced down his spine at her hard comment. Minor, the prank might have been, but its consequences were far more than he had realized. Bloodnor would indeed be furious at him for his carelessness. He knew just from his short interaction with the King, that even though he could point the finger at the guilty party, it would be he that would suffer Bloodnor's anger.

Careful to keep his stone face, he turned away from the harem and stared hard at the opposite wall. 'Think! Don't panic! You can find a way out of this!' He told himself firmly. 'If I was able to make a robe appear why couldn't I make this dye disappear.' Pausing a moment in deep thought, he realized something, 'magic is very tricky stuff, I might accidentally remove my fur along with the dye sooo... obviously I have to be very specific about my request.'

Clearing his mind, he carefully thought only of having the red dye removed from his fur then initiated the magic within him to accomplish it. A gasp from behind him, made him open his eyes and look down. He grinned in relief, his fur was back to normal. The smile vanished from his face as he quickly ducked down and rinsed off.

Time to get out of here, so he levered himself up out of the pool, displaying his powerful muscles, proving he was no bedchamber slave but a warrior. Never looking toward the others, he quickly dried off then pulled on his robe and strode regally along the pool edge for the door.

Only then did he glance in the harem's direction. He was met with a variety of looks; admiration, lust, and hatred. Looking away, he reached the door and stepped through. Hopefully his display of magical skill and muscled body would make the miscreants think twice before messing with him again, however, the ones that hated him the most, would still be likely to cause him significant problems. Yes, this lesson taught him he truly needed to be on his guard at all times...no excuses...no distractions.

He returned to the King's room to find food had been brought in during his absence. His stomach growled hungrily making him hurry to sit down and devour it. Replete some minutes later, he rose and went to pick up the books, taking them to a comfortable seat before the fire and settling down to learn what they had to say.