RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Dawn was peeking through the lead glass window when Feral woke feeling more or less refreshed. He felt a warm body next to his and turned his head to see T-Bone snoring lightly against his shoulder. He stayed still a moment and was pleased when he didn't feel the need to stay close or have sex.

With a smile of true relief on his face, he climbed out of bed and went hunting a privy. He found it just down from their room. Once he was done, he returned to their assigned room to find T-Bone still sleeping. Snorting to himself, he put his clothes on and went searching for breakfast.

He wasn't surprised to see the castle denizens already up and about. His time spent in Galanon had taught him that Medieval katizens had to rise at sun's first light if they wanted to get what needed done by night fall. Also, since they had no modern conveniences, the servants had to get up early to be able to have a meal on the table when the rest of the castle rose for the day.

Wandering downstairs, he was amazed how much like Bloodnor's castle the Queen's place was. Apparently, they were constructed basically the same way everywhere. He moseyed down to where he remembered the kitchens were normally and found they were the same here. He managed to wheedle some food and took it out to a comfortable chair near the roaring fireplace in the throne room.

It was pepper pot stew, hot crusty bread, and plenty of milk. He made quick work of his meal and returned his dishes to the kitchen. The servants were surprised and pleased by his modern manners and gave him an apple as a treat. He thanked them and went to explore the castle a bit while waiting for everyone else to get up.

T-Bone groaned as loud noises coming from the courtyard below his window destroyed his sleep. Yawning he noted that Feral had already left their bed. He made the same hunt the Commander did earlier then returned to the room to pull on his G-suit. Enticing odors rose from the staircase telling him breakfast was being served. He hurried down and found the Queen and her court already sitting down to break their fast. He joined his partner who seemed to be unusually cheerful this morning. After a really spicy meal, Queen Callista told them to explore as she had court this morning and she would see them at mid meal.

Having nothing better to do, Razor and he went looking around the huge castle. It was a couple of hours before lunch when they finally found Feral. They had left the castle to visit some of the shops located in the outer protective ring that surrounded the castle. They ran into Feral coming out of a shop that made a variety of clothing.

"Hi, see you're doing some exploring too. What did you find?" T-Bone asked the Commander lazily as he glanced over to the blacksmith's shop nearby.

"They have some truly beautiful material and I thought I get some to take back with me." Feral said displaying a beautiful brocaded cloth of purple and gold for their inspection.

"Hey that's really nice, Commander." Razor said, touching the fabric and appreciating the quality and feel of the material.

"Have you been there yet?" T-Bone asked pointing to the blacksmith's shop.

"No, I was going there next." Feral said, folding the fabric and putting it into one of his big pockets in his uniform coat.

They walked over to the blacksmiths and peered into the hot and dusty interior. The smith was a huge brown colored Kat with bulging arms. He was banging on a sword he had on his anvil. On the wall behind him was some of his workmanship. There were arrows, swords, daggers, wagon rims, shields, chain mail, and plow shares.

T-Bone went to look closer at the daggers. The swords were nice but hardly practical for taking home. The daggers were beautiful . . . some were gold, others silver, or plain metal. The gold and silver daggers had jewels affixed to their pummels. He was admiring one with an emerald.

Feral and Razor were looking at them as well. The blacksmith tossed the sword he was working on into a metal trough of water. He eyed them questioningly.

"This is beautiful work. How much to you want for them?" T-Bone asked.

"As a guest of the Queen, sir, thee may choose anything thee wishes." The blacksmith said in a deep, gravely voice.

"Oh, we couldn't do that!" Razor objected.

"Have no fear, sir. The Queen is very generous with her favors and has already paid me for my efforts. It honors me that thee deem my work fine enough to desire." He said plainly.

"Oh well, then that's okay. Thank you very much." Razor said blushing and finally chose a set of silver daggers with blue stones.

"Yes, thank you. These are truly beautiful. You are right to be proud of your work sir." Feral said politely as he chose a gold pair with ruby stones.

"I will treasure these for a long time." T-Bone said, lovingly handling a gold pair of daggers with emerald stones.

Pleased with their treasures, the trio returned to the castle for mid meal. More pepper pot stew and milk then it was off to Queen's study for Feral and checking out the armory for T-Bone and Razor.

The Queen spent a couple of hours teaching Feral more about magic and how he could manage it better and answered his question.

"Will I be keeping my magic or will it begin to fade?" Feral asked quietly.

"It is now a part of thy soul, Sir Feral. It will never leave thee." Callista told him gently.

Feral sighed unhappily. Though wielding magic was interesting, he much preferred to not have it at all.

Evening arrived and they once more ate a delicious meal together, enjoyed some interesting Medieval entertainment then headed to bed.

Feral had wanted to have a room to himself and the Queen, though puzzled, acquiesced and gave him a room not far from T-Bone's and Razor's. Sighing tirededly, he stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt and slipped into bed. It felt a little strange to be sleeping alone at last but he shook it off, falling asleep quickly.

It was sometime after midnight when he began to toss and moan. He felt hot and uncomfortable but even tossing his bedding off didn't give him any relief. He sat up finally and sat there trying to determine what his problem was. After staring around the room in the darkness with just the moonlight shining in, he finally realized what he was feeling.

He groaned in dismay, he was swollen between his legs and his skin under his fur felt unusually sensitive to the touch, his small breasts were swollen and tight. He was in heat! Upset but knowing this was what they had waited for, he climbed out of bed and made for T-Bone's room.

Slipping into the burly tom's room, he walked up to the bed. T-Bone wore only his mask and boxers and was sprawled on his back uncovered. Feral's body tightened at the delicious sight of the handsome tom's powerful form. The moonlight only enhanced his good looks.

Moaning a low urgent mating call, he climbed onto the bed and began to caress and rub himself against the sandy colored fur. T-Bone moaned in his sleep and snorted. Sighing, his body prodding him, Feral reached for the soft genitals hidden under the boxers. He caressed it and fondled them through the cloth.

T-Bone twitched and his cock began to fill out and tighten against his clothing. Feral licked his lips and reached under the boxer to touch the hot, hard member . . . squeezing and rubbing it up and down in his fist.

The sandy striped tom blinked sleepily awake and was surprised to see Feral fondling him. He was about to demand what the heck was going on when his nose filled with the erotic scent of a female in heat. He came more fully awake as he realized this was why Feral had come into his room and was doing all he could to get him ready to mate.

He reached up and pulled Feral down on top of him and began to lay hot kisses on the square jaw, eliciting moans of pleasure from the big tom. His paws caressed up and down the broad back and dug into the nerves at the base of the tail causing Feral to jerk and pant. Grinning wickedly, T-Bone continued to explore Feral's nether regions with his strong fingers. He drew his claws lightly down the writhing tom's thighs and up his rear pausing to stroke across the furless pucker.

Feral growled and licked T-Bone frantically as the SWAT Kat's maddening touches were driving him insane with need. He found himself rubbing urgently against the strong body lying under him. The cloth-covered cock rubbed against his own sending sparks of fire up his body.

In her study, Queen Callista heard a musical note sound from her magical pool. She hadn't gone to bed, needing to study the stars at this hour to determine the best time to send her guests back home. She went to the pool and looked in. In a darkened bedroom lit only by moonlight, she saw Feral atop T-Bone. Nodding to herself, she began to chant, holding her amulet up and pointing at the pair's image. The spell wove a glittering light over their bodies. They were too preoccupied to notice. It seeped within them and vanished. Satisfied the spell was in place, Callista smiled quietly, cleared her mirror and returned to her calculations.

Feral reached down and violently tore T-Bone's boxers off him and quickly positioned himself to take the hard pole within himself. He groaned in relief as the tabby's cock filled him up. T-Bone growled lustfully as he began to pump his hips, raising Feral's body up and down as he thrust deeply and quickly. They came to a quick orgasm with the big tom's cock spraying seed over the tabby's chest.

As Feral collapsed panting and trying to catch his breath, T-Bone rolled them over, taking the dominant position. He nuzzled the dark tom's face gently.

"So the Queen was accurate on your heat cycle. I wonder when she'll put the spell on us to insure fertility?" He asked idly as he stroked Feral's arm.

"Hmmm, she already has." Feral rumbled beginning to move his hips as the heat and urgency rose up in him again.

"Huh! How do you know . . . ohhh . . . " T-Bone began then broke off to groan in pleasure as Feral's hot channel tightened around him.

Groaning with increased need, Feral muttered, "Felt the spell take hold over us while we were busy."

"Oh!" Was all the tabby could articulate as he got more heated and began to thrust vigorously. They came roaring moments later.

For the next few hours till dawn, they mated. Dawn's light found them entwined in exhausted sleep even the noise of the busily working castle denizens failed to wake them.