RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


As soon as he arrived in his apartment, he wanted to strip and just crawl into bed but he remembered T-Bone's admonishment and even though he'd never willingly take advice from a vigilante he couldn't deny that nightmares were a possibility.

He made for his medicine cabinet and took one of the authorized sleeping pills issued by Enforcer Medical. Returning to the bedroom, he made his clothes vanish from his body and reappear on a chair. Sighing, he slipped between the covers and fell immediately asleep.

He woke near quitting time feeling more refreshed than he had in weeks. He checked the time and realized he needed to hurry to make the doctor's office before it closed. He dashed into the shower for a quick wash then dry. Dressing quickly he paused and debated 'porting or taking his car. He finally decided to drive since he needed to go to Enforcer Headquarters as well and didn't feel like spooking his staff or the doctor again.

Dr. Milton only made him wait fifteen minutes before he was ushered into his office.

"You look better Commander, succeeded in getting some sleep, heh!" Dr. Milton said as he waited for his nurse to bring him the pre-prepared fertility injection.

"Yes! It felt really good to be able to finally sleep without worrying if I was going to be jumped." Feral said grimly.

The doctor nodded in understanding. The nurse arrived and handed the syringe to him and left.

"You must endure eight of these, spread over a period of four days at a time. I must warn you, some people have had nausea first thing in the morning with the shots...sort of like morning sickness. Not every one is afflicted but if it should happen to you, eat some soda crackers before getting up and see if that helps. If you suffer from severe bouts of nausea and are unable to keep anything down then I want to see you immediately. There are medications that will ease the symptoms. Now do you have any questions?" He asked as he finished giving the injection and instructions.

"No, seems pretty straight forward to me. I just hope it works since I don't have very much time." Feral said heavily as he lowered the sleeve of his shirt and got ready to leave.

"I hope so too, for your sake Commander. See you in four days." Dr. Milton said quietly as he escorted his unique patient out the door.

Feral went to Enforcer Headquarters to catch up with the work that had accumulated during his absence earlier in the day. It wasn't until nine p.m., when he finally dropped the last report in his secretary's basket and made his way out of the building.

He stopped at a favorite eatery and enjoyed a hot meal that allowed him to wind down. He wasn't tired since he'd slept very well most of the day. Though it was getting late, he made for his favorite market that was open for another two hours and shopped. His cupboards and fridge were bare and he finally had the opportunity to get restocked.

Arms full he made his first trip of several as he unlocked his apartment door and stepped in. He walked to the kitchen and placed four bags on the counter and turned to get more from his car when a shadow detached itself from the bedroom doorway.

"Well, you're late!" T-Bone said lazily.

Feral snorted and headed for the door. "I got plenty of sleep and thought I should get my shopping done. I haven't had time for a while and my kitchen is empty." He said over his shoulder as he disappeared out the door.

T-Bone shook his head and waited for the Commander to return. Five minutes later, laden with more bags he passed the SWAT Kat and set them down and went back down for the last few bags. Returning again, arms full, he kicked his door closed with his foot and made his way to the kitchen.

"Here let me give you a hand. I feel awkward just standing here." The tabby said as he grabbed a couple of bags off of Feral before he could protest.

Not bothering to object, Feral continued on into the kitchen. He took off his coat and went to the living room to hang it up while T-Bone began to rummage in the bags and put away the fridge items.

"You know, you could have teleported all this stuff up from your car." He commented when Feral reentered the kitchen.

"Since I'm used to doing it this way, it never occurred to me. Also it makes it feel more normal." Feral commented as he began to put away the dry goods.

"Yeah I can understand that." T-Bone nodded.

When the last of the groceries were put away, Feral turned and placed his back against a counter and eyed the SWAT Kat.

"There's actually no reason for you to stay tonight. If we do this every day then we won't suffer a strong mating heat and, that, is what we're trying for in combination with the shots." Feral commented quietly.

"Crud! That's right! But it also masks a real heat when it does happen. What a pain...damned if we do...damned if we don't...! What a crappy situation." T-Bone growled with annoyance.

"I quite agree." Feral grunted in response.

Shaking his head in frustration, T-Bone let it go and prepared to leave. "Okay, we'll wait then. I guess I don't have to ask you to contact me since we'll know at about the same time. Want to meet here?" He asked as he made for the window he had climbed in.

Feral followed him. "Yes, more private and just to keep our secret, I should probably teleport you here. Less chance of someone seeing you." He said thoughtfully.

"Well, that's certainly true, however, you can't just whisk me away without checking with me first...I could be out of costume or flying the Turbokat when you did it. Both would be really bad situations. I didn't want to do this but...here's a communicator," T-Bone said in resignation as he reached into a pocket of his G-suit and pulled out one of their special devices and handed it to Feral. "Just call to say you need me and I'll let you know how much time to wait before doing so."

Feral nodded his acceptance as he took the communicator. T-Bone shot his grappling line to the roof and prepared to leap out. He called out lightly before engaging the winch, "See you in about three days," then took off out of sight.

Feral sighed and closed the window. Since he still wasn't sleepy he went to watch some TV.

Morning brought a nasty case of morning sickness. He had slept well with no nightmares and had sat up preparing to get out of bed when a wave of nausea hit hard. He barely made it to the bathroom where he heaved for several minutes. He leaned back away from the toilet and rested a moment, waiting to see if everything had calmed down.

Five minutes went by and except for the nasty taste in his mouth, his stomach seemed okay again. Cautiously getting to his feet, he sighed and turned on the shower. He felt better after that and went to the kitchen. Remembering the doctor's warning (though it was a bit too late now), he reached for some soda crackers he had bought last night and munched on them with a little water. He didn't dare have his usual coffee. Though a bit hungry, he decided not to eat anything else and dressed for work.

Thankfully, his stomach stayed calm enough for him to eat a hardy lunch. Sighing in relief at that small comfort, he was able to dig into his work a bit more cheerfully.

For the next few days, barring bouts of morning sickness, it was almost easy to forget his problems when he was surrounded by the needs of his position. He had meetings to attend, reports to process, and court hearings to attend. It kept him busy and his mind off his very prominent problem that was still taking up a piece of Megakat Park.

Mayor Manx was not happy about the portal being there but couldn't complain to much since it garnered tourist business for them. The enforcers were hard pressed to keep the visitors from trying to get close to the dangerous magical creation. If Feral thought anyone could be harmed, he would have had the perimeter expanded so that no one could see the portal. But he knew it wouldn't accept anyone but himself and he didn't want to have to strip his regular forces to man an expanded perimeter, so he let things be for now.

The scientists and other interested parties including Razor continued to visit the portal to try and figure it out. Feral really didn't think they could fathom it since it was made from pure magic. The only ones that had a chance of possibly understanding it would have been Queen Callista and the Pastmaster. But they wouldn't be of any help since the Queen was in the past and the wizard would try to turn the portal to his own use.

It was mid morning of the third day when Feral couldn't be distracted from his body's demand for it's magically bonded mate. He had succeeded in keeping busy but the longer the day went on the more intense the urge to mate became. Growling in annoyance which garnered him a startled look from Steele, Feral finally gave up and prepared to leave for his apartment.

"Take over Steele. I have to leave and you can't contact me until I return to work." He told his second, flatly before scaring the poor Kat by teleporting out of his office.

When he reached his apartment he pulled out the special communicator from his pocket and activated it.

Meanwhile, at the salvage yard, Chance had been helping Jake lower an engine into an enforcer sedan. They got it seated and was preparing to attach it when Chance growled in irritation.

Jake looked up and saw Chance twitching, rolling his shoulders, and easing his pants a bit. Jake sniffed the air lightly and picked up the definite odor of rutting pheromones. Though his partner didn't look as bad as Feral had a few days ago, it was obvious the spell was having a strong effect on him. Chance was uncomfortable and irritable as only a rutting male could be in this condition.

Feeling sorry for his best friend, Jake prepared to tell Chance to just leave because it was obvious he couldn't concentrate on his work until he mated but before he could speak a word, a communicator signaled in Chance's pocket. Jake's shoulders sagged in relief...that could only be Feral calling Chance now.

"Yeah?" Chance barked into the device.

"Can you come now?" Feral's tight voice came over it.

"Give me five minutes then do it!" The tabby growled then closed the communicator. He ran past his partner, without a word, for their hangar entrance and vanished down it to get changed into his costume.

"This is really going to be a problem! Just glad Feral's ability to teleport allows this whole thing to remain a secret. What a mess!" Jake muttered irritably to himself as he returned to the engine and the amount of work that faced him now that he didn't have help to get their backlog done quicker.

Chance scrambled to dress in his costume and was barely finished when he reappeared in Feral's bedroom. The potent aroma of heated female filled the air which drew a heated growl from T-Bone. There waiting on the bed was Feral watching him with lust filled eyes. His tail twitched invitingly but the tabby didn't need any encouragement. He rapidly stripped his clothes off again and practically leaped onto the big Kat on the bed. The urge to mate was so intense it felt like ants crawling through his fur...it was maddening. He couldn't wait for any foreplay as he aggressively rolled Feral over onto his stomach, grabbed the tom's scruff and thrust himself in with a groan of relief.

Feral felt overwhelmingly hot and made no protest when T-Bone took him forcibly. Strangely, he didn't feel conflicted over the possession as he had been with Bloodnor. There was no feeling of shame or humiliation even though he hadn't wanted to be mated to another. This felt wonderful and so freeing. He couldn't understand it but shoved the thought away for now and just enjoyed the pounding he was receiving.

In very little time, they came together in a shuddering climax. They collapsed to the bed and heaved for breathe. After recovering a bit, Feral felt the urge rise up again and he groaned, arching his back under the heavy weight of the powerful SWAT Kat, using his tail, he caressed the tabby's cock and rear...teasing him.

Moaning in pleasure, T-Bone began moving again inside Feral's hot channel drawing mews of pleasure from the dark tom. He took it a little slower this time, working them both to another intense orgasm. He rolled off Feral to allow himself time to recover without the 'always on' Commander pushing him to begin again before he was ready.

Feral felt T-Bone withdraw leaving him feeling needy and bereft. He rolled around in heated display to coax the tom to go again. The tabby blinked at the Commander's wanton behavior.

'Man, that damn spell is driving him insane and it's just making me hot all over again. Now I know what it feels like dealing with a she-kat in heat, though I could have wished not experiencing it for while more.' T-Bone sighed in resignation as he felt his body respond strongly to Feral's female caterwauling mating calls that sounded so odd coming from the very male tom making them.

He rolled up and pounced on the writhing and calling dark tom. He laid licks and bites to Feral's face and neck urging the tom to lay himself open for him. The Commander willingly spread his legs, wrapping them around the powerful tom's midsection. T-Bone accepted the invitation and thrust deeply into the wet, hot channel that sucked him in. They moaned in unison at the joining, pausing only a moment to savor it before T-Bone began a hard, punishing pace. The fire built quickly bringing relief once again from the near constant ache.

They mated for several hours and finally collapsed in exhausted slumber. Waking with the sun setting, they rose and went into the shower together.

T-Bone filled his paws with soap then rubbed it into the dark tom's fur in a sensual fashion making Feral moan and mew with pleasure. This was something he hadn't experienced before with a male and had only done it once with a female. It felt more intense and incredible with T-Bone caressing him everywhere and not just his female parts but his male ones as well.

T-Bone couldn't get over how responsive Feral was to his touches, it was incredible. No lover he'd been with had been this sensitive which gave him an idea how to increase the Commander's pleasure. With a soaped finger he pressed into Feral's furless pucker.

Feral bucked in surprise and shuddered, "Ohhhh...gods that feels incredible..." He uttered panting. He'd never had that done before. T-Bone had guessed correctly, that Feral, being who he was, had always been the dominant partner in his relationships. It was a very new experience for the dark tom to be on the receiving end of things.

T-Bone continued to thrust gently into Feral's rear entry touching that special gland. The dark tom whined and panted every time he hit it. "Uh...uh...uh...oh yessss...don't ssstop..." He moaned mindlessly.

Sparks went off in Feral's head when T-Bone caressed his prostate gland. He knew how his partners felt the few time he'd taken a male at just how good it felt to them but had never allowed it done to himself. He couldn't help pushing his rear out more and raising his tail completely to allow T-Bone more access to him.

"That's it Uly...open yourself up to me...," the tabby crooned as he drove the Commander crazy.

Smiling wickedly, T-Bone pressed a second soaped covered finger in to join the first. He continued to thrust slowly to help open up Feral's virginal channel. He was rewarded with Feral's louder cries of need. Slowly, the tabby inserted three fingers, the dark tom hissed in discomfort but relaxed as the pain eased and T-Bone continued his scissoring and widening motions.

His other paw wasn't idle. He slipped his fingers around Feral's swelling cock and rubbed his soaped paw up and down it while he continued his finger thrusts. After a bit, he ceased that and slid his fingers down to the Kat's female clitoris which was already swollen. Feral practically jumped on his heels in urgency with everything the talented tabby was doing.

"Kat's Alive!...ohhh...please take me...I can't stand it...ooooohhhh T-Bone take me nowwww..." He begged.

T-Bone quickly removed his fingers, soaped his hard pole thoroughly then eased himself into the Commander's furless pucker. Feral moaned at the strangeness of being filled up then adding to that the wild sensation was T-Bone slipping two of his fingers into the dark tom's swollen and wet female channel. The dual action had Feral's head practically exploding with incredible pleasure.

T-Bone groaned hotly when Feral squeezed down on him in both areas. "Oh yeah...you are soo tight and hot...fantastic..." He growled, encouraging the writhing tom.

He didn't think he could hold out to long since the long foreplay had made him harder than he could ever remember. He picked up the pace when Feral was relaxed enough to take him without discomfort. Deeper and deeper...faster and faster...they went until Feral couldn't hold out and roared out his climax clamping down on T-Bone and dragging a muted roar from him as he released his seed in Feral's tight rear. The climax seemed to go on forever before finally easing off to mild tremors of sensation. Their legs were weak and trembling, it was only T-Bone's spread legs and their position against the wall that kept them standing at all and the water was getting cold.

"Brrrr...time to get out of here!" T-Bone exclaimed as he reached to the side and turned off the shower. He slowly eased himself from the comforting warmth of Feral's channel. The dark tom moaned softly and sighed.

Feral could barely stand as T-Bone helped him out of the shower and to the dryers to warm up and dry off. His stomach grumbled and he realized it was long past dinnertime.

"You staying?" He asked the masked Kat casually as they stepped into the bedroom.

T-Bone found he couldn't resist wrapping his arms around Feral's waist from behind. He didn't know if it was the spell or because they had gotten so comfortable around each other.

"Hmmm, do you want me to," He said huskily, nuzzling the tom's neck.

Feral shivered, T-Bone's touch made him melt. The spell was most likely responsible for his reaction to the tabby but he couldn't be too upset about it.

"If you don't stop that we are never going to fill our hungry bellies and... that's up to you...I won't be unhappy if you do." Feral said softly.

"You talked me into it and I'm having a hard time letting go of you. Is that the spell?" T-Bone asked as he reluctantly released the Commander.

Sighing at the loss of the warm body against him as he conjured a pair of robes to cover them, Feral said uncertainly, "I think so! That was how it was for me and Bloodnor except..."

"Except...what?" T-Bone asked more seriously as he followed Feral into the kitchen.

"It feels more intense...more welcome...does that make sense?" The Commander asked, a bit confused by his response. He began rummaging in the fridge trying to figure out what to make for a meal.

"Actually...yes. I think it's because you chose who would be with you this time even though it still wasn't what you wanted to do. You're not so conflicted...knowing it was rape but your body enjoying it anyway with Bloodnor had to be horrible. Truthfully, I'm not sure how that must have felt like." T-Bone said honestly.

"I always felt dirty and ashamed every single time it happened. The only positive thing was that the King didn't hurt me every time he took me and was very inventive. It was fascinating in a detached sort of way, how he was able to draw such intense sensations from my body." Feral said flatly as he finally decided to make grilled cheese and ham sandwiches and soup.

"Here let me..." T-Bone said grabbing the cans of soup and pot. "Sounds weird to me and not much fun. I'm surprised you didn't lose your mind," he said, continuing the discussion as he helped make their dinner.

"I almost did on that first day. He gave me no time to adjust to anything which was his plan. The elixir forced my compliance and the shock of my response and what I did next were nothing like how I normally behave. I was so overwhelmed that when he left me the next morning, I slit my wrists and watched myself bleed out. I was so detached, it seemed like someone else was doing these things..." He said distantly as he made the sandwiches but halted when he heard something drop behind him. He turned his head and stared at the shocked expression on T-Bone's face and the dropped can opener.

"You...you tried to commit suicide?" He finally blurted.

Feral grimaced and turned back to his task. "I said I wasn't acting normally. I lost consciousness and when I woke, Gutaire was standing over me in disgust, my wrists completely healed...no sign I had ever cut them except for the blood all over the bedspread. That's when I learned you can't die there...at least not easily. The next thing that happened was the final straw for me. I was dressed in harem fashion, meaning barely anything on and seated next to Bloodnor at dinner. He began to caress me and my body reacted. I couldn't believe it! I thought the elixir had worn off but found out it was the magical bond causing my reaction. I lost it...I fled... ...knocking my chair over...and fleeing the hall...but his magic halted me in my tracks...I couldn't take it...I screamed but no sound came from my throat as he had frozen it too." He halted, taking deep breaths at that memory of sheer terror and feeling hopelessly trapped.

T-Bone came to his side immediately and held him close. "Gods, Ulysses, I'm soo sorry that happened to you. I'll do everything I can to make sure you never go back." He murmured comfortingly. He held Feral tightly until the dark tom had been able to regain his composure then released him and returned to his task.

"So how did you manage to hold onto your sanity after that," He asked cautiously, thinking it might help Feral to get everything out in the open.

Sighing, Feral continued making their dinner. "He teleported me to his room and explained what was going on and that he couldn't let me have time to adjust because it was imperative that I be pregnant before the portal drew me back here. After he'd taken me again then left me alone to study the books I'd been given to learn about their world, I made up my mind that I would learn everything I could about the spell and the portal and swore I would never be taken back to Galanon." He said flatly as he placed the sandwiches on plates and put them on the table.

T-Bone filled two bowls with soup and placed them on the table with two filled glasses of milk. They both sat down and began to eat. He remained silent as he absorbed all that Feral had revealed to him. A chill went up his spine at Feral's final statement. It was obvious by what he'd said, Feral had no intention of being returned and if he wasn't pregnant he would be dead instead. He truly hoped he was wrong about that but after hearing what it had been like for the Commander in that place he could hardly blame the Kat for wanting to be dead rather than suffer the King's rage if he was returned. He knew who would have to be the one to fulfill that last wish and it made him sick at heart.