RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


T-Bone woke some hours later. Despite having slept earlier, he still had a lot of sleep time to make up for those long hours in the park. He sat up and yawned. Looking down at Feral, he could see the tom was sleeping a bit uneasily and realized that must be what woke him up.

Feral's face was frowning and his body was tense as if he was getting ready to run at any moment, his tail wrapped tightly around his body. T-Bone felt conflicted about his feelings for the arrogant Chief Enforcer. He couldn't hate him as much as he used to...not after what Feral had been through and the fact they had just been very intimate with each other. His thoughts were interrupted by a loud cry and an arm violently whipping up and smacking him on the side of his face.

Feral was soo very tired. After the successful transfer of the spell bond and relief from his intense sexual need, he had slipped into a deep slumber free of dreams. But after only three hours of blissful, undisturbed sleep, the rem cycle ripped his dreamless state to shreds.

The Lion's face loomed large in his mind's eye as the infuriated King, having found another male's scent upon his consort's body and the bond broken, roared and snatched Feral up, hauling him in the air and proceeding to whip him bloody. Feral tried to teleport away as the whip laid a bloody furrow down his back but nothing happened. He screamed and struggled to get away.

Suddenly, a voice that wasn't the Kings spoke soothingly to him. He tried to reach out to that other voice desperately. It sounded so familiar but he couldn't seem to hear what it was saying then a gentle caress stroked his still struggling body and he froze.

T-Bone was shocked at the sudden blow to his face but quickly forgot the pain, as Feral flailed desperately to escape whatever nightmare held him. He was screaming and pleading in his dream for someone not to hurt him.

Grimacing in sorrow for Feral, T-Bone quickly pinned the frantic tom and tried to bring him back to himself with soothing words and nuzzling his neck. At first, it was all he could do to hold on to the bucking Kat but gradually, Feral's movements slowed. It seemed he was hearing the tabby.

T-Bone dared to loosen his grip so that he could caress the tom very gently. He didn't want to make it sexual and remind the Kat of Bloodnor, which the tabby was sure was the cause of the Commander's upset. Feral seemed to freeze, listening then relaxing in relief in the tabby's arms. T-Bone sighed mentally.

"It's alright, you're safe here...it's just a nightmare...I promise." T-Bone said softly as he continued his caresses.

Feral opened his eyes and stared shakily at the trappings of Bloodnor's bedroom and he moaned, "No...won't fall for it...I'm sorry... please don't hurt me..." He begged closing his eyes tightly again and shivering in terror.

Pity made his throat tight, as T-Bone tried to think of a way to get through to the Commander. He decided another tactic was needed. Since, according to Feral, the King and his minions always called him by his last name then perhaps his first name would shock him to reality.

"Ulysses, it's not real. You conjured this yourself. I'm T-Bone...come on big guy...I need you to remove the seeming you laid over me. You're safe...I promise." He repeated urgently still keeping his voice soft and soothing.

Feral shuddered as that voice continued to coax and cajole him. When it used his first name though, he blinked in surprise. No one on Galanon had even bothered to ask what his first name was. Taking a shaky breath, he opened his eyes again. There was Bloodnor's room and over his shoulder staring down at him in concern was the King.

He bit his lip and allowed his other senses to reach out to encounter a strange male...definitely different than the one his eyes told him was there. Getting a grip on himself, he closed his eyes again but this time it was to concentrate and remove everything...the seeming and the conjured space.

Which was sort of a mistake...since they fell to the hard tiled floor where the bed had been.

"Crud, Feral. I didn't mean for you to drop everything at once." T-Bone grunted a little as he sat up.

"Sorry, I just couldn't bear to see any of it anymore." Feral said, chagrined as he rubbed his side and rear that was sore from hitting the floor.

T-Bone's look of irritation vanished at that statement. "Yeah, I guess it would be a bit hard. Sounded like a real nasty nightmare you had there." He said gently.

Feral grimaced and turned his face away in embarrassment that the SWAT Kat had seen him frightened like that.

"Why don't you make a regular bed instead or would you rather go to your apartment?" T-Bone suggested quietly. "Or are you okay now? Has the spell driven bond eased up on you?" He asked hopefully.

"Uhmm, well, I'm not driven to mate at this moment but I'm not sure if that means the bond has transferred or been dissipated." Feral said hesitantly.

"How would we test that?" The tabby asked with a frown.

Feral shivered because he really didn't want to find out since the only way to test it was for the SWAT Kat to intimately touch him to see his reaction.

"Are you okay?" T-Bone asked in concern when Feral turned away and shivered. He reached out and carefully stroked Feral's near arm. He didn't expect what he got from that simple touch. The dark tom trembled at the careful caress and swallowed convulsively. The tabby was alarmed but stopped touching him. "You have to talk to me Ulysses. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on with you." T-Bone said in frustration and worry.

"I know." Feral's voice was small and soft. "I just can't bear the thought of being yet another tom's possession."

T-Bone felt as if he'd been slapped. God's this was just awful and he didn't know how to fix it. If the spell had transferred then they were as tied as Feral had been to the King.

"I...I...I"m sorry! I wish there had been some other way to free you." He stuttered helplessly.

The fact the SWAT Kat was soo upset by this, eased Feral's dismay that this was exactly what had occurred and allowed him to accept that they would have to test it to see if the spell was still around.

"No...I'm sorry we both had no choice." He said heavily, turning back around to face T-Bone. "We have to test this, I'll just have to tolerate it mentally."

"What do you want me to do," T-Bone said gently, trying his best to set Feral at ease as much as he was able to under these strange circumstances.

"I...anything intimate will do..." He murmured, blushing in humiliation.

Frowning, T-Bone didn't know how best to accomplish that without it reminding Feral of how the King had treated him. Though Feral had said the King had been a skillful and inventive lover, he hadn't said he'd been gentle maybe that was the way to handle this.

He moved closer to the Commander and gently wrapped a comforting arm around his waist and held him close. He tenderly nuzzled the tom's neck and licked him.

Feral quivered at T-Bone's touch. His body didn't reject the tom's advances nor did his mind rail at being held. He sighed inwardly and relaxed into that gentle hold.

T-Bone sighed inwardly when he felt the powerful tom relax in his arms and not stiffen in distaste or outright rejection. Encouraged, he continued to nuzzle Feral's neck and used his free paw to stroke the broad chest in a soothing caress.

Feral's eyes closed in languid pleasure. He leaned his head back against the other tom and T-Bone tenderly flicked his tongue out to lick his face. T-Bone's strokes down his chest to nearly his waist was sending gentle waves of heat between his legs. He writhed against the tom's warm body and murred low in his throat signaling his pleasure at what T-Bone was doing.

T-Bone scented Feral's arousal as it drifted to his nose. Apparently the spell had transferred, he thought in dismay. But despite his unhappiness that this had occurred he couldn't seem to stop his caresses which were definitely becoming more sensual in nature.

His fingers drifted to Feral's inner thighs and he lightly drew his claws down one of them. Feral groaned and opened his legs more. With the big tom's body leaning more against him, T-Bone began to use both his paws to begin a dual caress up and down the tom's body to his inner thighs.

Feral panted and moaned, pressing against T-Bone as the touches became more intense and he quivered like a taut bow string. Getting hot himself, the tabby could feel his cock harden and press against the base of the dark tom's tail which made Feral writhe even more.

Feral gasped and shuddered as T-Bone reached down and caressed the tom's female folds and the underside of his stiffening cock. This was becoming too heated for both of them. With a keening cry of hot desire, Feral suddenly lunged forward to take a position on his paws and knees, tail over his back. That wanton and submissive stance made T-Bone growl with fierce desire. He slid up the waiting tom's body and mounted him.

Sliding deep in one thrust sent them both moaning lustfully. T-Bone grabbed Feral's scruff and began a slow, even rhythm. He pulled almost completely out before sinking deep again. Feral shuddered and mewed with every near removal of the hard cock and a wild cry when he plunged forward again. As the tension mounted, T-Bone gradually picked up the speed with Feral meeting him thrust for thrust. They raced to a fiery climax then slid in a heap on the cold floor, panting to catch their breath.

When they'd recovered enough to sit up again, T-Bone gently removed his softening cock from it's warm haven. Feral sighed in regret at its departure.

"Well I guess that answered the question, alright." T-Bone sighed, shaking his head. "Sorry, Commander."

"Ssnot your fault," Feral slurred a little, still a bit giddy from the intense bout of sex. T-Bone was good and was giving Bloodnor a definite run for his money. "I should apologize to you now for taking your freedom too." He said sadly.

"Huh?" T-Bone said, confused.

"You've forgotten the spell goes both ways?" Feral asked him.

"Oh God...you don't mean...?" T-Bone blurted in shock. It was just dawning on him what the Commander meant.

"Yeah, nasty catch-22 isn't it." The dark tom said ruefully. "I don't think Bloodnor really thought he would be affected. Wonder how the bastard is handling me being gone?" He mused, not unhappy about the prospect.

"Hopefully, he's suffering big time!" T-Bone said sourly.

"Yeah, one could hope!" Feral said grimly.

"Okay, so are we going to sit here or do you want to go home now?" T-Bone asked again.

"Hmm, I'm still tired. I think I'll go home and get some more rest." Feral said thoughtfully.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay? I'd hate for you to suffer another of those nightmares and no one is around to help you pull out of it. Maybe you should take a sleeping pill...that might help staff off the bad stuff." T-Bone suggested in concern.

Feral felt odd about the caring attitude of this cocky pilot. What strange bedfellows they made.

"Thank you, perhaps I will. I don't think I've seen the last of that Lion's too familiar face." He sighed unhappily. "I need to see Dr. Milton later today to start those fertility shots." He grimaced in distaste.

"Ugh! Shots! That's nasty! Does Dr. Milton say you have a chance?" He asked curiously.

"If you call a hundred to one odds good. The only luck I have is that I'm due my heat cycle in a month which he hopes he can coax to start early. He also said that if the spell was transferred then the urge that hits every three days coupled with the shots may increase my chances. A whole lot of 'ifs'." Feral said dispiritedly.

"Yeah, it sure is, but right now there's no other choices." T-Bone said commiserating with him then something Feral said hit him between the eyes. "Every three days?" He blurted in shock.

Feral eyed him in askance. "Exactly how did you think I was to get pregnant if we aren't making out like bunnies everyday?" He asked sarcastically.

T-Bone blushed furiously. "Crud, honestly, it hadn't registered yet!" He said ruefully.

"I sympathize with you!" Feral said flatly.

"The only way that's going to work is if I lay with you every night." T-Bone said in resignation.

"Oh yeah...such fun!" Feral said in equal resignation.

"Well, I have work to do. Go get some sleep and I'll see you later tonight." T-Bone said getting to his feet and looking for his G-suit. He blinked in surprise when he couldn't find it. "Hey, you made my suit disappear!" He said turning to Feral accusingly.

"Oh, sorry!" Feral said blinking in surprise at the absolutely empty room. "My clothes too, it seems. Just a sec..." He said, concentrating and making a G-suit appear on T-Bone with underwear and doing the same to himself.

"Hey, thanks, you didn't have to give me under things too." He said pleased.

"Well, I wasn't certain you cared to go 'commando'." Feral said shrugging his shoulders as he climbed to his feet and yawned suddenly.

T-Bone snorted, "Go to bed but remember to take a sleeping pill."

Feral growled back at him then disappeared.

T-Bone shook his head. 'Now that's a really cool way to get about." He thought as he made for the door.

When he opened it, he was surprised to see Callie and Dr. Sinian standing with Razor.

"Everything okay, T-Bone," his partner asked anxiously.

"Yeah, pretty much, if you can accept the fact I'm attached to Feral by that spell. Just as we feared it had transferred not dissipated. It's not one sided either. The spell affects both of us, so every three days we have to be together. We'll deal with that later, right now I have to be with him every night and hope for conception to occur." He said with an unhappy grimace.

"I'm truly sorry about that T-Bone. I've searched all the books I have from Queen Callista's time and there isn't anything similar to this kind of spell. I will keep searching though." Dr. Sinian said unhappy as well.

"Thanks doc. If you don't find anything, pray Feral does get pregnant. He said the chances are a hundred to one. Not great odds at all." T-Bone said grimly.

"Really bad odds, buddy." Razor said shaking his head.

"Well there is one positive note. The spell could aid the fertility shots in increasing Feral's chances at least that's what the doctor hopes." T-Bone told them.

"Where's Commander Feral anyway, T-Bone? " Callie asked.

"He's wiped! A nightmare ruined his sleep...it was really nasty...told him to use a sleeping pill to get some undisturbed sleep... said he would see the doc later this afternoon to start the shots." T-Bone said. "So now, if you will excuse us, we have work to do before nightfall."

"Yeah, you're right about that, buddy. Later, Ms. Briggs." Razor agreed saying farewell and following his partner back through the museum and out the roof door to their jet.