RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


T-Bone smoothly sent the Turbokat into its hangar with the ease of long practice. He shut it down once it was on its turntable parking spot. He popped the canopy and jumped down with Razor on his heels.

They headed for their lockers to change. T-Bone gave a huge yawn. "Man, I could really use a full eight of sleep." He said to his best friend and partner.

"I could use at least four right now," Razor sighed as he pulled his G-suit off. His mind was too tired to deal with anything more right now. Once he'd changed his clothes, he went over to his design station and pulled out a new sheet of paper. Quickly, he wrote out a message to put out on their door to warn off customers. His added a piece of tape and went up the ladder after his already departed partner.

Walking through the garage, Jake opened the shop door and affixed the sign then locked the door again and made his way up the stairs to their apartment. Reaching the living area he heard Chance in the kitchen.

As he stepped into the room, Chance offered him a milk which he accepted. He leaned against a kitchen counter to drink it. He stared at the floor as his mind refused to shut down and continued to muse on the problem of the portal. He also was concerned about the consequences of his friend being intimate with Feral for the purpose of begetting a kitten.

"Chance?" He began.

"Hmmm?" Chance murmured, his eyelids drooping as he finished his milk.

"You sure you're okay doing this for Feral? I mean we don't get along with him at all and now you have to do something so incredibly personal with him...I just wanted to know if you're okay with this?" Jake asked, troubled.

Closing his eyes completely, Chance said heavily, "Actually...no...but there is no one else. This isn't a simple mating...it's going to be a battle to wrench Feral away from the influence of that King. I don't know if I could live with myself if I just turned my back on him now...could you if it was you were the one doing it?" He asked, opening his eyes and looking at his friend seriously.

"No...I guess I couldn't either...but Chance...if there's a kitten...?" Jake said, very worried for his friend's state of mind.

"I know...believe me...I know! This isn't how I wanted to begin a family and I don't know if Feral will even let me have a part in the kitten's life or if he's just going to hand it over to me and wash his paws of it. I just don't know him that well. But Jake, look at it from his side. It's dangerous for him to be pregnant but it's his only chance to escape the spell. I don't know how he's going to handle being pregnant in the first place besides all the shit that's happened to him messing his head up. Crud, Jake...Feral is probably going to need all kinds of counseling after this. I'll be upset about the kitten and maybe being intimate with my enemy but he has it soo much worse." Chance said passionately, feeling a mega dose of pity for Feral.

"Yeah, you're right! He is the one with the most to lose and the one whose already suffered a lot. Well, I'll keep trying to find another way with Dr. Sinian while you do what you can. That's all we really can do at this point. Whatever happens, Chance, I'll be there for you." Jake said solemnly.

"Thanks, buddy. How about we drop this now and get some much needed sleep, heh?" Chance said putting an end to the conversation as he tossed his milk can in the trash and headed to his bedroom.

"Yeah sure, Chance." Jake grunted heading for his own room.

It wasn't until late afternoon before Jake woke and went downstairs. He found the answering machine blinking and decided to check their messages. He took down the calls for assistance and prepared to return them and make appointments for later in the week when Callie's communicator went off.

Frowning in concern, Jake quickly pulled it out of his work shirt and answered. "Yes, Ms. Briggs, what's the problem?"

"Razor! The doctor I took Feral to needs to see T-Bone so that he can conduct a fertility test. Can he make it today?" She asked urgently.

"Uh, well he's still sleeping, Ms. Briggs...but sure I'll let him know and get him over there. Where does have to go and who does he see?" Razor asked.

Callie briskly gave him the information. "Thanks, Razor. Be sure he gets there just before Dr. Milton's office closes, no earlier."

"I will Ms. Briggs, don't worry!"

"Good! Later!" She said then clicked off.

Jake sighed as he checked the time on the wall then went back upstairs to wake his partner.

More than a couple hours later... "Crud, Razor, that was the most humiliating test I've ever had done." T-Bone groused as he stripped his costume off again.

"Aw come on, Chance...yours was easier than Feral's was. Remember what the doctor said he had to go through...yuck...count yourself lucky that all you had to do is provide a painless sample.

"Yeah I know but still..." Chance grumped, not appeased. Jake just shrugged his shoulders as he and Chance went back upstairs and went to work on their backlog.

The next morning, as they were preparing to open their garage, they heard their call sign sing out from the enforcer radio they kept on in the garage to catch calls for help.

The Sergeant had dutifully made the call as the Commander had ordered from the message he left him that morning more than a couple of hours ago. It had been brief and simple... "SWAT Kats! Commander Feral has need of you this morning...you know where!"

"Aw geez, I was really hoping Feral might have been off a little on his estimate... Oh well, I guess we better get going." Chance said heavily as he relocked the door and headed to their hangar.

Very quickly they were on their way to the museum to do battle against a powerful spell.

T-Bone landed the Turbokat behind the museum. It was too early for anyone but the guard to be in the building so Razor used his scanner and quickly located Feral in the area of the room he had altered with magic. They scaled the building and ran across to the roof entry. Razor by-passed the alarm and they quietly entered. Guided by his scanner they arrived quickly at the indicated room. The guard was displayed moving around downstairs and near the front entrance so they wouldn't be disturbed.

T-Bone carefully opened the door and peeked in...for two seconds he just stared then pulled his head back out quickly and shut the door. He swallowed in shock. Razor eyed him in concern.

"What's wrong...are you okay?" He asked.

"Crud!" Was all T-Bone could get out.

Confused, Razor pushed his partner away from the door and peeked in himself. His eyes widened in shock...there...completely nude...was Feral. He was partly curled in the center of the massive bed, his head was turned to the door he had heard open. The pupils of his eyes were huge with lust and a strong odor of heated female permeated the air. As Razor stared at him, the dark tom crawled forward on his paws and knees, hiking his rear into the air, tail over his back and yowled an urgent mating call. Razor jerked his head back and shut the door. He stared at his still stunned partner.

"Crud! T-Bone...he's..." Razor blurted.

"Yeah! Ain't he..." T-Bone breathed out shakily.

"Are you going to..." Razor began uneasily.

"I have to don't I!" T-Bone said sharply. He stripped his weapons off and handed them to his partner then took a deep breath, straightened his shoulders, opened the door and stepped in, closing it firmly behind him.

He stayed by the door and stared at the completely wanton picture Feral made on the bed. The dark tom stared hotly at him, panting with need and moaning.

Taking his courage in his paws, T-Bone approached the bed. When he was within five feet, Feral reared back and hissed displaying his fangs. He whined angrily in his throat.

T-Bone halted and waited until Feral calmed a bit then he spoke in a low, soothing voice. "Okay, Commander. I'm here like you wanted...now you need to cast that seeming over me like you did yesterday." He coaxed the barely aware Kat.

Feral shook his head sharply as if trying to clear it. He mewed frantically, laying down to roll wildly on the bed.

Gritting his teeth, T-Bone tried again as he could feel the pheromones begin to work on him. "Come on big guy, get it together. I can't help you if you don't disguise me."

Feral panted in anxiety and stared at the colorful Kat in front of him...where was the King...who was this...his mind couldn't seem to focus...something was familiar about this stranger...and what was he saying...?" Feral tried to push the urgency of his body back and focus on the Kat talking to him. He knew in the back of his mind that this was very important. He struggled to bring forward what was so important and, suddenly, for a brief moment it came to him. Grabbing a hold of that memory desperately, he concentrated and cast the seeming he'd done yesterday.

Moments later, Bloodnor stood there, with a wild cry, Feral nearly charged the disguised Kat.

T-Bone sighed in relief when he saw the recognition that lighted the tom's eyes telling him the seeming was in place. Now he had to strip his clothes off before Feral came charging at him in his excitement.

Hurriedly, he stripped his G-suit off just as Feral lost his patience and came hurtling toward him, flying through the air and flattening him to the floor. He still had his under clothes on as he struggled with the urgent Kat on top of him.

This close, the tom's strong female pheromones struck his nose hard. T-Bone's rutting instincts kicked in and he reached down and ripped his boxers off then flipped Feral to his back and readied himself to thrust forward. Before he could do so however, Feral's senses told him that, though he could see the King, he couldn't feel or smell him. His confused mind tried to reject the tom grappling with him.

With a cry of anger, Feral kicked T-Bone off him, sending the tom flying through the air to land on the bed.

T-Bone shook himself and immediately lunged off the bed at Feral's still supine form. The dark tom hissed and rolled away quickly. The tabby hit the floor then bounced to his feet and looked for the Commander.

Feral had gotten to his feet and was now on the other side of the bed. His eyes held a mad light. There was still lust in them but also mistrust. His confusion was making him dangerous and aggressive as his hormones kept pushing him to mate.

Yowling in frustration he lept onto the bed, preparing to jump T-Bone. The tabby braced himself and caught the hurtling form and let himself hit the floor with his back. As Feral struggled above him, T-Bone wrapped his legs around him and finally plunged his steel hard cock into the overheated Kat's female channel.

Feral shuddered and whined hotly at the invasion. His mind, held hostage by the spell, wanted to pull away but his body demanded attention. Caught in between he wasn't able to fight back as T-Bone continued to thrust hard and fast. With a scream and a roar they climaxed like a rocket.

They lay limp and panting for a few minutes on the hard floor. T-Bone was grateful that Feral was soo conflicted he hadn't even thought to use magic. He hoped it would continue that way or he would be in real trouble.

Feeling Feral's channel tighten around him, he quickly took advantage of the Kat's need to begin another fast thrusting rhythm, trying to keep the Commander from being able to think long enough to attack him.

When they climaxed again, this time Feral shoved himself violently from T-Bone's hold and escaped across the room again. T-Bone let him go for a moment while he caught his breath. He thought that when he'd succeeded in mating with Feral the bond would be broken but the tom still acted hostile. What was he doing wrong? He raced over all the conversations they'd had yesterday trying to find the information he was missing.

Getting to his feet, he peeled his t-shirt off and tossed it into a corner. Slowly he stalked toward Feral again. The tom hissed, ears flattened to his skull, tail lashing and a low warning rumble was issuing from his chest. T-Bone ignored the warnings and continued to move closer. While he did so, he finally remember what it was he'd forgotten.

'Ahh, that's what it was...I have to dominate him...that means to take him in the most dominate position there is in mating.' He thought triumphantly to himself then sobered, 'Yeah, easier said than done, though.'

He charged Feral suddenly, but the powerful tom jumped onto the bed and to the floor in a blur of motion. Growling in frustration, T-Bone quickly followed. He began a persistent chase of the heated tom around the room, not giving him an opportunity to rest and think only react. He was gradually wearing Feral out when the Kat finally made a mistake and T-Bone caught him again, mating with him quickly but it wasn't the dominant position.

As Feral once more struggled to get free of the tabby, T-Bone allowed his rutting hormones to take him over completely. With the strong mating instincts on line, the tabby roared and flipped the heated tom over on his belly then grabbed his scruff in a hard grip with his fangs.

Screaming in dismay, Feral went limp and compliant, giving a mating cry signaling his surrender to the possessive male. Growling deep in his chest, T-Bone positioned himself and began to thrust hard and deep. Feral came after only a few thrusts but T-Bone didn't relent as he continued to pound the tom into the floor bringing the Kat again and still he kept on until he finally allowed himself to release bringing Feral with him over the edge. At that exact moment a feeling of something shifting rushed through them.

They shuddered for a long moment then collapsed to the floor. They heaved and panted for breath too exhausted to move. When their hearts and breathing finally eased, Feral mewed softly and writhed a little under T-Bone.

Blinking in confusion, T-Bone could feel no more hostility from Feral, only compliance and a request for more attention. Feral mewed again and rubbed his face against the tabby's. Tenderly, T-Bone nuzzled him back. The dark tom sighed and relaxed.

The tabby wondered if it was safe for him to speak. They never did address that. Well...only one way to find out... "Hey, Commander, can we take this to the bed? It might be more comfortable." He suggested huskily.

"Hmmm..." Feral murmured nonsensically, eyes closed.

T-Bone frowned a little at the nonverbal response. He nuzzled Feral on the neck and tried again to rouse the tom. "Come on...baby.. ...let's go to the bed and be more comfortable," he urged him, rumbling deep in his chest.

"Ohh...good idea...my breasts hurt being pressed into the floor..." Feral finally said thickly.

Encouraged, T-Bone raised himself off the tom and got to his feet. Feral slowly curled until he was sitting then took the tabby's offered paw to raise himself from the floor. He swayed a bit and T-Bone placed an arm around his waist to steady him. Easing him onto the bed, T-Bone pressed himself to the dark tom's back and spooned him from behind.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly in concern as he licked the fang marks he'd made.

"Mmmm...yesss...feel soo much better...I think its safe to say you succeeded in breaking the bond though I think it didn't break so much as transfer. Don't know if that was a good idea...but..." Feral yawned hugely, "but...I don't think it can be undone now..." he said slurrily as sleep dragged him down into much needed slumber.

Sighing in relief, T-Bone began to relax until he heard the door open. His partner looked in cautiously. Smiling at Razor, he signaled for him to come in. Razor slipped into the room and walked up to the bed quietly. He looked at the sleeping Feral with a frown then eyed his partner questioningly.

"Apparently, we succeeded. It wasn't easy but it's done. However, Feral fears it wasn't destroyed only transferred. I don't want to think how that's going to affect us in the future. One thing at a time right now. We can be sorry about it later." T-Bone whispered grimly.

"I guess that's the only attitude to have right now, buddy. I'll inform Dr. Sinian and Callie. You going to stay until he's through?" Razor whispered back.

"Yeah, gotta make sure it'll hold. Going to have to have him remove the seeming. That will be the real test." T-Bone said softly.

"Ugh...that's true...I hope you've succeeded then...I'll see you guys later." Razor said preparing to leave.

"Yeah, later." T-Bone sighed and relaxed completely. Razor quietly left the room.