RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


This morning as he woke stiff once again, he decided to just lie here for a while. There was nothing he needed to be doing and no where he was required to be. He willed away his discomfort. Suddenly he sat up as he realized something.

'I've only six days left till I go home,' he thought in surprise. 'Rein yourself in. As soon as I get home, my new problem begins. How will I find a male I can tolerate and is strong enough to dominate me?' He wondered worriedly. 'I'll have until out next full moon to find him and to get pregnant.' That last thought made him grimace. 'Why does everything have to do with me getting pregnant?' He thought sourly.

His musings were interrupted by the King's sudden entrance. Startled, Feral held the blanket in front of himself defensively when he saw a look of utter fury on the Lion's face. His heart hammered in his chest in fear.

"How dare you?" Bloodnor snarled savagely. He charged Feral but the Commander had disappeared.

The King stood there blinking in shock, his anger derailed by this new development. Shaking himself, his fury reignited, he searched with his magic for his escaped consort. After 'looking' for more than fifteen minutes with no success he came back to himself and frowned.

He had just been told through his chamberlain, Gutaire, that his consort had been doing elicit research. It didn't take a genius to guess what Feral had been researching. He intended to thrash his erring consort within an inch of his life. The whip, denial of sleep, and food deprivation would rein his rebellious mate in, his mind decided savagely.

But first he had to find him. He sat down on his bed and thought. His anger had cooled a bit and he realized his initial desire to cause pain would have broken his consort's spirit and he found it was that which made his heart soar when he was with him.

Further, this Kat had a deeper magical hold over him than his last consort ever had. He remembered the sexy fox that had been his first Lady. She had been disobedient and a tyrant with the harem. He had to punish her and it broke her spirit. He remembered how useless she was after that, so cowed she offered no challenge or energy in their bed. He finally gave her to Warkil for a herd of Repnorses.

No, he didn't want to break this consort. Feral was far too unique and his spirit was what made their matings so intense. Also, it appeared he was far stronger magically than any had guessed. It was obvious he had teleported somewhere.

He remembered now that he had been told his consort had been seen wandering around the castle for the past few days, poking here and there. Bloodnor realized Feral had been looking for hiding places. A growl escaped his throat, yes his consort was very cunning...very cunning...indeed.

He jumped to his feet and 'ported to the main hall and summoned his guard. He sent them to search the castle and grounds thoroughly. He didn't really think they would find him though. Feral wouldn't have left since his way home was the portal. but he would stay out of his lord's grasp until he was drawn home. Yes...his consort was indeed clever.

Terror had lit a fire under Feral and he 'ported to the empty tower room without hesitation. He had made sure he had his hideaways in order in his mind so that he wouldn't hesitate to escape before the King could lay a paw on him. He sat on the cold floor, still holding the blanket tightly, while his heart hammered in fright.

'Gods! That was close! He had blood in his eye.' Feral thought with a shudder. 'Well I guess its going to be a game of tag from now on.' He sighed in resignation as he willed warm clothes on. Since he was hiding anyway, he opted to conjure a set of his favorite sweats, t-shirt, jacket, and tennis shoes on himself. He smiled wanly. It felt good to be wearing familiar clothing again.

His stomach chose that moment to growl. He looked down at it and muttered, 'Tough, you're going to have to wait and stay hungry.'

Ignoring his hungry gut, he got up from the floor and went to the only window in the tower and carefully peered out. On the ground below he saw the King's guards searching. He pulled his head back and sighed again. They would be getting up here soon enough so he had to decide where to go next.

He had originally decided he would go to the stables next but it looked like the King had the whole castle searching so the only choice he had was the tree on the forest's edge. He grimaced, that was a really terrible and dangerous choice but he didn't see any other options. He mused for a moment, could he make a weapon from his home appear?

He concentrated. Since he knew his blaster thoroughly, it should work but despite all his efforts nothing appeared. Growling in annoyance at the capriciousness of magic, he tried to think of something else that might work. Finally, he thought of an ordinary handgun. They didn't use them any more but some of the gangs still did.

To his pleased amazement a magnum .357 appeared in his paw and, after checking quickly, found it was fully loaded. Perfect!

At that moment, he heard the sound of the searchers reaching his sanctuary. He grabbed the blanket and 'ported. He nearly dropped the blanket as he secured himself on his precarious perch in the tree. It wasn't the most comfortable place but it was safe. He could just barely see the guard searching the gardens, farms, and orchards from his perch but no one was coming out here.

He relaxed and leaned his back against the trunk and settled in for a long wait. He ignored his grumbling stomach as he prepared to wait till dusk to return to the castle. He had no intention of staying out here in the dark, it was far too dangerous but in the daylight and with a weapon he felt reasonably safe.

The search for his consort had been going on for several hours with no sign of him. Bloodnor had a hard time conducting business when his mind kept straying to his missing consort. The castle had been searched from top to bottom and all the grounds going as far as the forest but there was no sign of the canny Kat.

To ease his need to vent, he had already punished Gutaire for not being observant, the antagonistic harem members for betraying Feral, Aumire for allowing Feral free access to his library, and Carthmore for not putting protections on his library. It only helped alleviate a small amount of his aggravation and frustration.

He knew his consort was keeping one step ahead of the searchers. The best he could hope for was Feral appearing and getting caught in one of the many magical traps he had his reptile wizard Dantre set in various out of the way spots of the castle. Until then, all he could do was fume and wait the Kat out or the time ran out for his return home.

Feral yawned as he sat in his tree. The guards had ridden out but hadn't seen him in the tree...no one looked up. He wasn't attacked by anything hidden in the forest either, which was a good thing, he realized with chagrin. His gun would have brought the guards running.

He could tell everything had quieted down finally. By the sun's angle he guessed the evening meal was being prepared about now. He was very hungry. He thought he could risk returning so 'ported himself to the tower again. Happily there was no one around or near it, so he felt safe to leave the blanket, he banished the pistol...it was of no use to him anyway.

He 'ported to the small store room in the kitchens and listened to the many conversations that drifted through the doors as the evening meal was prepared. The enticing odors made him mad with hunger. He cautiously opened the door a crack and peeked out. In the next room before you got to the kitchen proper was the area the fresh provender was stored. He would have to make do with this instead of something hot unless he was lucky later and snatched some leftovers.

Carefully and quietly he slipped out, closing the door behind him. He grabbed a canvas bag used to collect vegetables and filled it with fruit, jerky, a small block of hard cheese and bread then 'ported to his tower room. He quickly conjured a mattress from the empty guest rooms in the castle. After a moments thought, he 'ported a heavy rock from a pile near the blacksmith's shop where a new forge was being built. This he put in front of the door so that he could sleep. It would slow anyone trying to come in, just enough, so that he had time to escape.

Satisfied with his preparations, he settled down to his impromptu meal. When he was somewhat full, he 'ported to a small stream that flowed through the orchard to get a drink and wash up. It was full dark now so no one could see him. He used a nearby bush to take care of his other needs. 'Porting back to his room, he settled down to sleep.

The King woke disgruntled and in a foul temper. He had his guards renew their chase of his illusive consort but their search was as fruitless as the first day had been. Everyone avoided the King as much as possible, not wanting to be on the receiving end of his ire.

For the next two days, Feral successfully hid from the guards and the King. However, another problem made an appearance after the third day passed. Feral began to ache for the King's touch. He tried to ignore it but as the day progressed it just got worse. He made attempts to satisfy the urgent demands his body was making by masturbating but it did not good.

He finally realized with horror that the magical bond between himself and Bloodnor didn't allow them to be apart for any real length of time. He further realized that the King was never gone from his side longer than two days...ever. Which meant the King suffered from the separation as much as he did.

What a mess! He couldn't give in now! He was soo close to returning home, there was no telling what Bloodnor would do to him if he went to him now for relief. He shuddered and tried to get some sleep. The discomfort had curbed his appetite so he hadn't left his sanctuary to eat except when the search came close.

His sleep was disturbed by intense erotic images. His body writhed and humped the bed trying desperately to get relief. Unbidden, the King came into his dreams, holding him and taking him. He moaned frantically and without realizing it he willed himself into the King's bed.

Bloodnor was having similar difficulties, he tossed and turned in urgent desire. He had tried to assuage it with several of the harem to no avail. His sleep was filled with images of his consort laying under him, begging him to take him. Suddenly, to his shock it felt like his dreams were real as he felt a familiar body on top of his, rubbing hotly and moaning desperately in his ear. His eyes popped open and there was his consort, eyes huge with lust and need, his body demanding. Bloodnor groaned with hot desire and wasted no time in entering his consort's wet heat.

They cried out with intense relief as they mated furiously. Coming was hard and violent and didn't end with the orgasm. Feral continued to rock and demand further attention and the King willingly gave it to him. They mated for a couple of hours, rested a few hours then began again until dawn found the King alone in his bed once more.

He roared in fury at being abandoned yet again. Tomorrow the Kat returned home, the King was suddenly concerned about his ability to survive his consort's absence. He had warned Feral from the beginning that he would pine for him but hadn't realized he would be in the same boat. He needed to speak to his wizards urgently.

Feral had awakened at first light with Bloodnor pressed against him. He wasted no time in 'porting away to his tower room. He sighed in relief. His body didn't hound him so much now and he would be going home tomorrow. But instead of smiling in anticipation, a look of concern shadowed his face. How was he supposed to manage being gone from the King for a month when only three days produced such intense need in him?

He had to find a solution much quicker than he'd planned or he truly would go mad long before he was returned here. Talk about a nearly impossible task.

Dawn was approaching when Feral woke the next day. He had no idea when he would be drawn back through the portal so he hurriedly got dressed. He returned his appearance to the one he had arrived on Galanon with.

As the sun began to appear on the horizon, he felt a tingling sensation and a pull. A flash of light blinded him for a moment and he blinked several times to clear his vision. When he could see again, he found himself standing in front of the portal in Megakat Park with the moon just setting. Standing in a nimbus of artificial light was a group of Kats staring back at him. His heart leapt for joy as he stepped away from the trap that would return him if he didn't break the spell. He prayed they could solve his problem quickly.