RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


He was stiff as usual in the morning. Slowly sitting up, he willed the pain and stiffness away. You would think his well used channel would be toughened up by now but Bloodnor always seemed to find new ways to pleasure him. He was definitely going to miss the Lion's inventiveness.

He completed his morning routine, ate breakfast alone, the King was off again. He barely concerned himself about the various trips Bloodnor spent away from the castle. All it meant to him, was he was free of the Lion's attention for a few days at a time.

He spent the morning doing weapon's work then, surprisingly, his day was free since he had completed his lessons with Aumire and Carthmore. Except for the occasional problems in the harem, his time was his own. He still needed to return Carthmore's book so he kept his eyes and ears open for an opportunity. Meanwhile, he decided to use this time to look around the castle and its surroundings a bit more closely.

He realized he needed a contingency plan should Bloodnor discover just what his consort had been doing with all his reading. He'd already witnessed just how vicious and creative the King could be dealing out punishment and he didn't want to be a recipient of it. So on his wanderings, he looked for hidden, unused areas that he could hide from the King's anger, should it become necessary.

What no one, not even the King was aware of, was Feral could teleport. The King and Carthmore were the only ones that could within the castle population. He had been very careful to hide the ability.

He'd discovered the talent by accident when he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be and the King with a counselor was approaching. Panic-strickened he was trapped and wished to be in his rooms at that moment. Seconds later he was blinking in surprise. He was standing in the center of the King's bedroom. It was a major revelation.

With this ability in mind, he wandered the castle for the next two days. Searching the upper reaches of the castle he discovered an empty tower room, dusty from disuse. Next, he decided he should be familiar with the location of the larder in the kitchens so he could eat while in hiding. While there he found a little store room that wasn't being actively used as it's purpose was as a root cellar. Perfect! The cooks and kitchen workers eyed him in confusion but said nothing to him as he poked around.

The next day, he searched around the outer areas of the castle. Taking a morning ride on his Repnorse he galloped near the forest and found a huge tree that hung over the meadow and was on the very edge of the forest. He rode up underneath its boughs and looked up. The center of the tree had thick limbs that would hold his weight. He was leery about taking refuge there as the forest was dangerous. It would be a place of last resort only, he told himself.

He continued his ride for a little until he came to the lawn at the edge of the orchards. Here was a small gardener's shack. He dismounted and went to check it out. Inside were trestle tables with potted plants and other tools and empty pots, the tools of the gardener. He didn't know if this was a good hiding spot since he didn't know the habits of the royal gardeners but if he was forced to it, it would serve as a temporary stop to a better hiding area so he kept it in mind.

The last spot he became familiar with was the stables. As he returned his Repnorse, he looked around. He noted the hay loft and as he looked at it a teen popped up and hurled down some hay from above. This was an excellent spot. It was warm and safe at night and there was enough hay up in the loft that even if the teen was up there shoving hay down he would not see someone hiding there.

By the time the King returned he had his hiding places stored in his memory ready for his use, if it should be needed.

His moment finally came to return the book. The King had returned to the castle on the morning of the third day since he'd left. Feral was reading near the fireplace in the main hall when Bloodnor stalked in from outside followed by his top two officers. His face was grim and angry as he shouted for Carthmore then continued on to his study.

Feral pretended to show only mild interest as he watched the King and his entourage vanish into his study. Closing the book, he stood up and stretched and walked to the archway that led to the stairs of the King's apartments.

Outside he displayed a casual indifference but inside he was anxious and alert. Now was his chance. He strode down the hall past the harem and on to the King's door. Stepping in he quickly hurried to the bedroom and fetched the book, hiding it in the one he was carrying and slipped back out of the apartment again. No one was around as he went back down the stairs.

What he didn't know was the she weasel was watching him. This was her chance to get even with this creature. She had been observing him steadily for the past week. He had been acting odd and he always seemed to have a book in his paw and once a book within a book. She watched as he looked around then made for the stairs that led to the wizard Carthmore's tower residence.

A smile of triumph spread across her lips as she watched him slip into the wizard's apartment. No one was supposed to be up there without the wizard being present. She had him now. When the King learned of his consort's secret doings, he would be furious and that arrogant Kat would be punished. She waited to see if he took anything from the room.

Feral was relieved when he made it inside Carthmore's apartment without detection. He quickly went to the wizard's work room and placed the book back in its place. Before he could leave though a feeling of foreboding stole over him. He hesitated, then not really certain what possessed him, he reached out and took out random books and flipped their pages without really looking at them then replacing them. He handled at least five more books before finally leaving the room. Instead of walking back to his room or the main hall, he decided it would be much safer if he 'ported. He sighed with relief when he appeared back in the King's bedroom.

The she weasel sat outside waiting for a very long time until she became too nervous. She could be punished as well if she stayed here any longer. With a last look at the door at the top of the stairs, she quickly ghosted away. She didn't know what the consort was doing in there but it would definitely get him in trouble. She would see to that.

The evening meal was a strained affair. The King seemed to be in a sour mood and was involved in tense discussions with his second in command and Carthmore, barely touching his food. Feral didn't draw any attention to himself. It was best to pretend to be invisible when the Lion was in this kind of mood. Obviously something was happening at his borders that had him upset.

After dinner, Feral took a leisurely bath. This time he allowed Glory and Sheen to service him. As he lay floating they soaped him and then caressed his body intimately making him sigh and moan with pleasure. Sheen took his cock and slowly sucked and nibbled it while Glory went beneath the wolf and under the water to mouth the Kat's ball sack and then on down to his clitoris. As Feral moaned and writhed, while his shoulders rested on a shelf on the pool, the wolf extended his arms to support the rest of the Kat's body keeping it from sinking. The spiraling tension built slowly making it more intense than if it had been done fast and quick. Feral arched his back and nearly gagged the wolf but Glory kept her place except for a moment to grab a lung full of air.

Feral came with a shuddering growl, shooting his seed down the wolf's throat while bucking away from Glory who came up quickly, gasping for air. Before he could right himself and thank the pair, a powerful pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist and pulled him close. The King used one arm to draw Feral into a hot, intense kiss.

Sheen and Glory grinned and went to work on the hugging pair. Sheen caressed and stroked the King's massive organ while Glory ducked beneath the water once more and began to nibble on Feral's female folds.

Feral gasped and groaned into the King's mouth while the Lion moaned his pleasure from his harem's tender care. They moved away quickly when the King pulled his consort's legs up and supported his buttocks so that he could slide into the Kat's waiting channel.

He was in an aggressive mood so didn't waste to much time in foreplay as he pounded the Kat hard and deep. Sheen supported Feral from behind to provide the King a firm surface to shove against. Glory circled the mating pair applying a stroke or caress here and there.

In very little time, the King was roaring his climax with Feral close on his heels. He hung in the Lion's massive arms as he caught his breath.

"You make the trials of the day bearable, my beauty. I can forget for just a little the problems that beset my kingdom of late." The King muttered with a sigh, nuzzling Feral's face and neck in lazy relaxation. They lazed in the pool for an hour before the King helped his consort out of the water. Bloodnor conjured their local form of money in two small bags and handed each of them one and waved them away from helping him further.

"Enjoy your reward for the caring of my consort, the others can take care of us now." The King told Glory and Sheen, dismissing them. They bowed, glowing with pleasure, then scampered away. The rest of the harem that had been at the pool quickly came up and dried the pair off. The King conjured a pair of robes on them then walked with his arm around his consort and left for their quarters.

In their bedroom the King pushed Feral gently onto the bed and made their robes vanish.

"I hate the time I spend away from you, my warrior. It seems almost as if fate were trying to deny me my heart's desire with you. But I refuse to give up and with that in mind..." He murmured with determination in his eyes, as he lay down beside the Kat and began to caress his chest and pinch each nipple into hard peaks.

Feral panted with desire and rolled against the King's body needily. The magic that bound them was very strong and in a small corner of his mind he worried that he wouldn't find a male as formidable and powerful as the King to break the spell.

His body craved so intensely, with an edge of something like addiction, for the Lion's touch, his kisses, and his hard, thick cock. It was overwhelming.

Bloodnor groaned at his consort's mews of desire and his body's demand for his attention. He thrust into Feral's hot channel then pulled the Kat into a tight embrace as he set a hard and fast rhythm that soon had them both thrumming with fire. Feral bucked wildly meeting each of Bloodnor's thrusts, sending him deep within him.

They roared together as the fire burst within them sending waves of tingling pleasure through their bodies until they fell in a sweaty heap, heart thumping, and breathes panting.