RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


It was late and he should have gone home hours ago but in respect for the dead, he'd stayed and got all the calls made, the report to the Mayor's office done, and the clean up completed.

He was heartsick and exhausted by the time he left the office, caught a late meal then went home to shower the sweat of the hideous day off. As he prepared for bed despite it only being nine o'clock in the evening, he found himself too restless and unhappy to seek sleep.

Changing his clothes, he grabbed a jacket as it was cool tonight and headed to his favorite place. At this hour, there was still a short line to get in but he was willing to wait, he really needed this.

As he stepped into the room full of dancers and people at the bar, he looked around for the one person he really wanted tonight. He spent more than thirty minutes searching and was growing disheartened when the tabby appeared through the hanging curtain leading to the back rooms. He was waving off a she-kat with a smile and though disappointed, the she-kat nodded, leaving to find someone else.

Before he could find someone else or leave, Feral quickly made for the tabby. He was incredibly pleased when the tabby spotted him and gave him a megawatt smile that warmed his soul. The tabby was very happy to see him too.

They wasted no time going to the back but had to search for some five, frustrating, minutes to find an open room. Finally inside with the door locked, their mouths found each other and they kissed with desperation.

'He's uptight!' The tabby thought immediately, by the way the dark tom was literally clinging to him. 'Well, that makes it mutual since I really need him for some stress relief too.'

'Ohh, he feels so good but seems to be tense too. Wonder if he's had as bad a day as I did? Nah! No one could have that kind of day except one of my enforcers and I'm pretty certain he isn't one of them...at least I hope not!' He let the worrying thought go, not wanting his need for the tabby be derailed.

Their intense need for each other found release in a quick, hard bout of sex with Feral taking the tabby first. Once the tension within them had been released, they were able to comfort each other with gentle caresses and light kisses. Before breaking up for the night, the tabby took Feral as female more than once, somehow strengthening the bond they were forming without realizing it.

Feeling much better and more relaxed, Feral left the club for home. Sleep came much easier once he slide beneath the covers when he got home.

For a while, only the low grade omegas caused trouble...Hard Drive, Chop Shop, then more lower level scum like mob clashes over drugs and an enterprising group of outsiders from another city that nearly succeeded in making a large grab of jewels at the jewelry exchange filled in when the omegas were quiet. Other than that, the big leaguers remained absent.

Feral was relieved they were since it was time for his heat cycle which he normally went home and suffered alone. With the city quiet, he was able to absent himself for a couple of days before returning to work.

His mistake was going to the club the next night. As luck would have it, the tabby was there also and they had a fairly wild night.

'Whoa! He's hot tonight! Must really need a break,' the tabby thought as the dark tom made it plain he wanted it rough and intense tonight.

The tabby was sweating as they tussled with each other on the bed that made them hotter and hotter then Feral wrapped his legs around the tabby and impaled himself deeply.

With those long, powerful legs wrapped so tightly around his waist, the tabby found himself unable to move at all. He gave the dark tom a puzzled look but the tom only smiled deviously and began squeezing his inner vaginal muscles while holding the tom close so they could kiss.

Confused, the tabby continued to try and move, only being able to make tiny movements while the damn dark tom continued his maddening clenching that was driving him crazy with lust. Whatever he was up to, the tabby found himself getting hotter and hotter...his cock swelled and was harder than steel as he got closer to what he was sure was going to be a mega-climax.

This was a move Feral had been dying to try and he was so overheated that he pushed for it tonight and got more than he bargained for. The small movements the tabby was able to make was rubbing his sensitive clitoris hard and driving him insane.

Suddenly, lightning went off between them and they both roared their climaxes as their bodies spasmed and jerked in intense fiery pleasure.

As they caught their breath and Feral relaxed his legs so they could lay side by side, the tabby wished not for the first time, he could tell the dark tom just how incredible that had felt to him. All he could do to show how much he loved what they'd done was give the dark tom a deep kiss of appreciation.

Feral mewed in pleasure after the incredible ride. His head was floating and the kisses from the tabby were thanking him were just icing on the cake making him thrilled he'd pleased his partner so well.

Their odd relationship was stronger than ones done normally and neither seemed to realize how much they were becoming attached. What they did know, though, was they felt an intense desire to be together despite not knowing each others identities. The stricture against talking seemed to have made their interactions much more real and true as their bodies couldn't lie about how they felt for each other.

If one of the club workers had been asked, they would have said the pair was forming a deep attachment that could transcend the club atmosphere in the near future. Many of their other clientele had already done this. The club was indeed successful in helping couples find mates, more than anyone realized. It was a secret they kept and smiled about with pride and great pleasure. This was what the owners had envisioned...helping Kats find happiness.

Feral would have been especially shocked if he'd been told that he had found the love of his life but right now he had other problems. Some two months after his heat cycle had passed, Feral noted some symptoms that were becoming bothersome. Most things he could ignore till they passed but this seemed to be on going...vomiting in the morning (not frequently but doing it at all was worrisome), peeing more frequently, and, the most troublesome, being incredibly tired all the time.

With the threat of Dark Kat hanging over them, Feral knew he couldn't be anything less than perfect shape. Annoyed at the interruption of his way too busy schedule, he squeezed in time to see the Chief Surgeon for the enforcers, Dr. Mewser.

Concerned, since Feral rarely complained of any ill health, Mewser conducted a thorough exam. What he found out was a unhappy surprise for him but most especially, his boss.

"Sir, your test results show you're very anemic and will require a blood transfusion. The reason for that and your other symptoms is you're eight weeks pregnant."

Feral gaped at him in shock. "What? But that's impossible!" He objected vehemently.

Mewser studied his Commander seriously. "You told me you'd just had your heat cycle, sir. How long did you abstain from sex?"

Blinking in surprise at the question, Feral paused to think. "Well, my cycle is only 48 hours long so when it happened, I stayed home for two days. I did have sex late the next day after that," he said slowly.

Mewser grimaced. 'Oh joy, he's not going to like this and I could kick myself for not insuring he was better educated on his special sexuality...too late now!' He chastised himself while he prepared to tell Feral what he'd done wrong.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I truly thought you knew this and I'm sorry I didn't make certain you were aware of this possibility. You see, when females come into heat, the acute phase is only about two to three days, however, they are still fertile for up to two days longer so they insure they do not have sex up to six days during their heat cycle. Being a hermaphrodite male, your period of fertility is shorter but is at least four days long."

Feral could only stare at him in unhappy shock. "No, I didn't know that!" He growled flatly.

He turned his gaze away from the sympathetic and unhappy doctor to stare out the window. A chopper passed in the distance but he didn't see it as his mind whirled with confusion and anger.

'What the hell was he going to do now? The omegas are preparing for something big and here I am pregnant!...Oh God! The tabby's the father!" He thought suddenly in shock. 'Do I tell him or not?'

Mewser stared at his patient in concern. Expressions of anger, fear, shock then anguish and confusion, flashed across the big tom's face. None of which was good for him in his present condition. He stepped quietly away and poked his head out of his exam room door to hail a nurse. In a soft voice he ordered blood and wringers...the shock needed to be counteracted quickly.

Returning to his patient, he raised the head of the bed which startled Feral out of his thoughts. He turned to look at the doctor with questioning frown.

"Please lay down, sir, so we can give you the blood and some fluids. The shock isn't good for you at the moment," Mewser said gently.

Complying reluctantly, Feral raised his legs and laid on the bed. A nurse appeared suddenly carrying what was needed and over the next few minutes he was fussed over, poked and urged to drink some juice.

When the fluids were running to the doctor's satisfaction, he excused the nurse and turned back to his patient.

"Sir, I know this is very troubling to you. Being pregnant at this time is problematic due to the omega threat. Perhaps termination..."

"No!"

Mewser blinked in surprise at the vehement response. "Uh, may I ask why, sir?"

"It's..." Feral paused. He really didn't know why the thought of terminating the pregnancy hit him that sharply. It had been a knee-jerk reaction but now that he thought about it, the idea just seemed wrong...but why did he feel that way? He sat still and looked off into the distance.

His doctor eyed him in concern but didn't hurry him. This was a very serious matter and could have dangerous consequences for Feral as well as those under his command.

After many long minutes, Feral focused on the doctor once more. "I don't really know why, it just seems wrong to me somehow and not for religious reasons."

Mewser stared at him thoughtfully, perhaps there was another reason...one the Commander wasn't aware of...hmmm, "Commander, have you been seeing someone on a regular basis?"

"Well, sort of..."

Frowning at the oddness of that answer, Mewser tried again. "Could you clarify that for me?"

"Uh, well I've been going to that new club known as Hidden Faces. Its popular because it protects the identity of its customers by having everyone wear a mask and not speak at any time within the club confines. I've been seeing the same tom there for six months but I have no idea who he is," Feral explained rather sheepishly.

Meswer blinked in surprise. "I confess, I've never heard of this club before. Sounds interesting. Anyway, don't some of the patrons meet up outside of the club?" He asked curiously.

"I wouldn't know because the purpose of the club is keeping ones anonymity. I'm certain some have broken that outside the club if they wanted something more but I, personally, don't know if its happening or not.

"Alright, but if I understand correctly, you have found someone you do like to interact with but you've made no move to meet him outside the club. Why is that?" Mewser pressed.

Feral shrugged and spread his paws. "I didn't want to be known who I am which will change the aspects of the relationship I already enjoy. What if he learns who I am and is immediately put off? No, I prefer it this way even though I miss him when I don't see him and I'm not sure I want to know who he truly is either."

Meswer sighed. 'Okay, now this is complicated.' "I'm guessing here, but do you suspect this tom is the father?"

"Oh, I have no doubt of that," Feral confirmed easily.

'Right, now I have something I can do to solve this puzzle,' Mewser thought triumphantly. "There's something I want to check, sir. You rest right now, I'll be back as quick as I can." He left the Commander sighing in frustration at being forced to stay put and hurried to the lab.

Stepping into the spotless area where two lab techs were working diligently. He approached the one closest to the door, a slim built, young male wearing a lab coat. "Gene!"

"Yes sir!" The lab tech looked up in surprise.

"The results on Commander Feral...did you do a check for the mating enzyme when you discovered his condition?"

The lab tech blinked in concentration then turned to checked some paperwork stored in an overhead filing system. "I don't think I did, sir. Was it not in the report I gave you?"

"No, could you run it now please. It's really important."

"Oh, sure...just a sec..." Gene got up and made for a storage fridge with the samples he'd taken just an hour ago. Looking over some tubes in a tray, he pulled one out and put the rest back in the fridge. Taking it back to a microscope, he prepared a slide and poured a tiny amount of another chemical with an eyedropper to a tiny drop of the Commander's blood on the slide. He then slide it under the microscope and stared at it for a long moment. Nodding to himself, he made a note in the file beside him then turned to the doctor.

"It's positive, sir."

"Thank you. I want a paternity test done on the vaginal slide I gave you as soon as possible. The information from that test is to be kept under strict security and given to no one but me, understood?"

"Yes sir. I'll get on it right away."

"Thanks." Mewser quickly left the lab for his office, his mind whirling. 'Well this changes things and not for the better in this case.'

Stepping back into the room, he saw Feral was taking a nap, which was a good thing but he woke quickly when the door opened.

"Sorry to keep you waiting and it looks like you're finished with those IVs so I'll remove them while I tell you what I found out," he said to Feral as he bustled to the tom's side and began to remove the needles from the Commander's arms. "I wanted to do another test so went to the lab and waited for the result. There's a new, very helpful test available and I used it on you. It's possible now to determine if a Kat is mated. This is helpful when assigning enforcers to certain duties. Anyway, your test shows you are mated to this tom and this could explain your reluctance to terminate the pregnancy."

Feral could only gape at him. Wasn't being pregnant enough? Now he was also mated! This was just overwhelming and he had no idea how to deal with it.