RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


The muscular tom pulled Feral down on the bed and wasted no time raising his mask to uncover his mouth then doing the same to Feral's before giving him a really hot kiss.

His paws were busy too, as they explored the powerful tom's body from neck to buttocks, his fingers of one paw stroking the fluffy tail eliciting a moan of pleasure from Feral.

As their arousals poured pheromones into the air, the male realized why this tom had caught his attention so firmly, he was an hermaphrodite. The rich, earthy scent of a fertile female curled up to his nose, mingled with the strong musky scent of a male and that just turned him on.

He'd been with the opposite form of herm but not the male version since they were rarer. 'Wow, what a night this will be,' he thought happily, '...and just as eager as I am too. Glad I came to this place.' He pressed his body tighter and deepened the kiss, his tongue dueling with the tom's, tasting the wine he'd drunk.

Feral felt hot and excited by this male's incredible scent. Interesting odors of motor oil, metal and, buried beneath, was a marvelous scent of cloves and honey mixed with sage...amazing! And what it did to his libido was nothing short of incredible. What was extra nice and surprising, was the male wasn't in a hurry to just have sex and be done with it.

The smaller male finally pulled gently from the kiss and leaned back, with a dark look that promised naughty things, he began to undress his partner. He raised the shirt up and over the big tom's head, careful not to pull the mask off as well. Setting it behind him, he went for the snap at the top of the jeans.

Not once did Feral take his eyes off the tom. He could hardly breathe and his body was getting wound up pretty tight by his partner's slow and teasing movements. They both heard the zipper of his jeans slid down.

Grinning wickedly, the smaller tom, slid his paws into the open pants and down into the rear where he could grab hold of the firm buttocks in each palm. Feral gasped as he felt strong fingers knead his butt.

He needed to do something in return but before he could pull the others shirt off, the tom did something with the finger of one paw, he fluttered it across Feral's pucker sending shock waves through his body.

'Kat's Alive! This guy is talented,' he thought, shuddering and groaning with pleasure at the touch he'd needed for so long.

The smaller tom felt a bit hampered at the inability to speak. He wanted to talk dirty and promise more to come but he couldn't so he had to make all his touches speak for him. Momentarily distracted by his internal monologue he realized the big tom was reciprocating by removing the smaller tom's shirt and undoing his jeans. Now they were even.

'Yeah, so he thinks,' the smaller tom smirked to himself. As the dark tom tossed the shirt behind his partner where his own shirt lay, the smaller tom leaned forward and captured a fat nipple into his mouth and sucked strongly.

Feral jolted, gasping. Helplessly, he arched his back, ending up falling onto the bed. The other tom which he could now see was sandy colored with black strips, grinned wickedly and straddled the dark tom's lap, pressing down on the hard cock beneath his butt as he continued to suck the nipple firmly held in his mouth.

'Ohh, he's got a big one under there,' the smaller tom thought excitedly, rubbing his butt across it deliberately. 'I want some of that later and, wow, is he ever built!' He thought, admiring the big tom's magnificent six pack.

'Ohhh, God! He's killing me!' Feral panted to himself. His hands weren't idle as he caressed and stroked the others back then ran his sharp claws down lightly, not drawing blood.

The tabby moaned at the exquisite torture of claws on back. It was sending hot sparks through him. 'Oh now, we just have to get more serious here.' Putting thought to actions, he switched to the other nipple while reaching between his spread legs to torment the head of the cock still trapped in its underwear beneath him.

Caught by surprise and not having had sex for far too long, Feral was shocked when he came suddenly, roaring and bucking. His underwear was soaked in seconds making him wet and sticky.

The tom chuckled but remembered in time not to speak. He realized the well built dark tom had not been getting any sex for quite a while to shoot off during foreplay. He looked down and guessed by the tom's panting and pained look that he thought now the fun was over since he'd come too soon. Best convince him otherwise.

He got up and quickly divested the dark tom of his jeans then did the same with his own but took his underwear off as well, letting his hard tool wave in the air. Next, he grasped the soaked underwear off the dark tom, dropping it on the towel on top of the stack. Setting both onto the floor, he used another towel to wipe the dark tom off, tossing it toward the basket and dunking it in perfectly.

Done with his task he immediately sat back down on the dark tom's lap before he could rise to sit, leaned over and began kissing him all over again.

Feral had been sure he'd ruined the fun by coming so quickly but before he knew it the tabby was stripping him then returning to kiss him senseless. 'Okay, that's soo much better...seems he's not deterred at all,' he sighed in relief, returning the ardent kiss.

Some lengthy play time followed, each getting the other hot and hard quickly. The tabby was interested in something else besides that wonderful cock. His fingers sought that hidden treasure as his cock and the dark tom's dueled against each others body. He found it wet, dripping, and swollen from all the erotic play.

He flicked a finger gently against the swollen hood and was prepared when the dark tom bucked upward, eyes widening, and crying out in shocked pleasure. He suspected the tom had never been touched there before...interesting.

The tabby continued his tormenting touch until the tom came with a roar but not his cock which was still hard against his belly. He grinned at the totally stunned look in the tom's eyes. He wished he could see what color they were but that was part of the mystery in the club...total anonymity...the lighting insured no tail tale sign could give away a person's identity.

"Kat's Alive! I never knew that could feel so incredible and I've never come that way before either. What a lover!' Feral thought admiringly as he tried to recover. 'I need to repay him for such pleasure.

Feral heaved upward and flipped their positions. He grinned wolfishly down at his sex partner as he wrapped a paw around the others cock and stroked it while slipping his other paw under the tom's balls and squeezing them gently.

The tabby was taken by surprise when the dark tom flipped them then groaned and bucked as his partner played with his equipment. 'Got a good grip there and is no slouch in the pleasure department himself,' he thought giddily. Groans of pleasure escaped his lips as the dark tom got him really hard. He yelped when a hot mouth suddenly replaced the fingers and sucked hard.

He shouted his release only minutes later. Laying panting, he stared up at the dark tom who was grinning at him as he caught his breath. However, before he could recover, the tom raised the tabby's legs up to his shoulders, applied some lube (when had he gotten his paw on that?) then lined himself up and very slowly opened the tabby up.

The tabby gasped and groaned as the big cock slid inch by inch into his tight channel. It took a good five minutes but soon he was all the way in. The tabby blinked sweat from his eyes and panted, his cock already hard again from the size of that tool buried within him. The eyes above him asked a question, waiting patiently. The tabby nodded and grinned hotly, daring him to give it all he had.

Smirking, Feral began to pump into the tabby with a steady, hard rhythm. The tabby's eyes widened at being so filled then reached out to pull the dark tom closer to bring them more tightly together and kissed hard while the dark tom pounded him into the bed.

The ride was fast and hard and utterly fantastic. The tabby dug his claws ruthlessly into Feral's back sending bolts of pleasure through him as he drove them faster and faster to a truly spectacular climax. They both roared at the same time and poured out their pleasure.

Collapsing, Feral quickly rolled to his side taking his partner with him, not wanting to crush him with his larger size. Moments later, his huge tool softened enough to slide free of that hot channel, both sighing at its removal.

They lay quietly, paws gently caressing each other as they wound down. Some time later, the tabby began to gently stroke a very sensitive area with a sneaky finger he'd slid down between them. Using their semen as a lubricant, he slid his finger up and down the female opening.

Feral shuddered and moaned...that just felt indescribable. He was hot almost instantly. The tabby gave him a significant look. Feral swallowed and slid his eyes away to think. He'd never allowed that part of him to be used before...did he want to allow this tom that liberty at last?

A gentle caress to his face made him turn to the tabby again, frowning a question. The tabby patted his face lightly, apparently trying to convey, he wasn't going to push if the tom didn't want that type of sex. Next, the tabby slid a finger across Feral's pucker and looked a question.

Of course he could allow him to take him that way but that wouldn't be what he'd come here to accomplish...would it? He had promised himself he would find pleasure for all of him and not just part of him. Staring into the tabby's understanding eyes and remembering how he'd treated him over the past hour, he came to a fateful decision...he wasn't in heat so why not. He had a suspicion this tom would treat taking his virginity with thoughtful care...he just seemed that kind of tom.

Using a finger, he indicated toward his female sheath and a nod that he was willing, then made a circle with his finger to indicate that he'd never been taken that way, next he pointed at the tabby and nodded again indicating, as best he could, that he wished his sex partner to do the honors.

Watching intently at the dark tom's signals, the tabby broke into a grin and nodded back. He also reached up and tenderly caressed the dark tom's chest trying to convey that he would be gentle.

Feral smiled in return and laid down on his back. The tabby sat up then proceeded to make the tom ready for this new adventure. Before another hour was over, the canny and talented tabby had Feral writhing and mewing in delirious pleasure, nearly begging to be taken.

The tabby was careful and had brought Feral to climax a couple of times before entering that wet heat for the first time. He pushed in partway and when he reached the tom's barrier, he leaned forward and captured Feral's mouth then shoved forward, the kiss distracting his partner from the sudden pain, then he was completely seated.

Feral felt incredible. It was like being taken in the rear but it felt so much more...he just couldn't explain it but he loved it and couldn't wait to feel that tool pounding into him fully.

The tabby could tell his partner was okay and ready for more so set a quick steady pace that had the tom rearing up to clutch at him with gasping pleasure. The glorious sensations sent Feral higher and higher until he came with a scream and felt the tabby come at the same time, his cock pulsating within Feral's vagina and setting off more waves of pleasure...it was unreal.

Finally the wild quivering of his womb slowed and he was left with a marvelous endorphin high. The tabby had collapsed atop Feral's broad chest and lay breathing harshly. Their hearts drummed a fast rhythm through their chests.

The tabby was stunned at the incredible ride. It was better than a female...almost! Wow! If this was what it was like to be with a male herm, he wanted more of it. He was still a little hard so experimentally moved to see how his partner would react.

A jolt of pleasure raced through Feral when the tabby moved within him. His eyes widened and his breath caught. Grinning, the tabby began to move his hips slowly while leaning down and giving the dark tom passionate kisses.

It took a bit longer to reach a climax but, if anything, it was far stronger than the first one had been. When they'd recovered from the second go around, the tabby gently withdrew despite the dark tom's objection that he stay.

The tabby smiled warmly but shook his head. He really didn't know how he would convey soreness but he guessed the dark tom would have to learn that for himself later. Getting up, the tabby fetched a towel and returned to gently clean his partner. Feral felt cherished and cared for and he hadn't expected that on this first encounter.

Taking care of his own cleanup, the tabby tossed the used towels into the basket then lifted the towel holding the dark tom's wet underwear and held it out questioningly. Feral grimaced then sighed, taking the underwear and setting it on the bed until he'd gotten dressed.

When they were properly attired again, Feral stuffed his underwear into his pant's pocket to the amusement of the tabby then they changed the sheet before preparing to leave the room. The tabby opened the door after having pressed the button first then stepping out into the crowded hallway.

A couple passed them in a hurry to get into the room.

Instead of parting, the tabby slipped an arm through the dark tom's and tugged him toward the bar. Not resisting, Feral was perfectly amendable to getting a drink then perhaps take a turn or two on the dance floor with this wonderful tabby before heading home.

This had turned into a fantastic night and he knew he would be returning here again and hoped the tabby would be too.