RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


It was well after ten p.m. when T-Bone had to gently waken his mate and help him to bed, tomorrow would be soon enough to talk about the things that needed to be discussed between them.

After tucking Feral into bed, T-Bone took care of his night time needs then crawled in behind his mate wearing only his boxers and mask, sighing in deep contentment as he snuggled close and laid an arm around the dark tom's waist, falling asleep to the sound of a heart beat in his ear.

Dawn peeked through the thin opening in the heavy drapes waking Feral. He blinked in momentary confusion, not remembering getting into bed at all last night. The reason for his wakening now was the urgent call of his bladder. Groaning, he began to sit up and realized he was being held back by a heavy arm. Turning his head, he saw it was T-Bone laying spooned against his body, peacefully still asleep.

Smiling warmly at his mate's quiet face, Feral gently removed the arm, sat up, then pushed the bedding off himself. Hurriedly, he made his way to the bathroom. When he returned, shivering a little from the morning chilliness, he quickly slipped back into bed, cuddling up against his T-Bone to get warm.

Sleepy eyed, T-Bone woke to an empty bed but not for long when Feral slipped back, fur cold from his quick trip from the bed. The tabby pulled the dark tom into his arms, giving his face a tender kiss while his hot body warmed up his mate. Feral sighed and fell back asleep.

When they woke again much later in the morning, Feral's stomach growled loudly.

"Hmm, sounds like my mama to be is really hungry," T-Bone murmured lazily, stroking his mate's belly.

"And needing to pee yet again, let me up!" Feral snorted, scrambling from the bed and nearly galloping to the bathroom.

T-Bone shook his head in amusement and got out of bed himself. Stretching and yawning, he walked to the bathroom too. When he reached the door he heard the shower start, a wicked look crossed his face as he waited and listened outside the door.

When he heard Ulysses open then close the shower door, only then did he slip into the large bathroom. The toilet was behind a privacy wall, there was a large sink with wall mirror and towards the back in one corner was a one-person jetted tub and in the other, a huge walk in shower with two shower heads.

His mate's back was to the shower door at the moment as he reached for his bath brush and bottle of body wash. Grinning wickedly to himself, T-Bone quickly took care of his personal business then moved quietly toward the shower. He slowly opened the sliding door and stepped in behind his mate

Capturing the soap bottle and brush from his mate, he began to wash Ulysses down thoroughly, getting his fur very soapy.

Feral had startled only a moment before surrendering to his mate's attentions, rubbing his extended belly without any real consciousness of doing it. Once T-Bone had his mate thoroughly soaped, he set the bottle and brush out of the way then reached around and began a sensuous massage of the dark tom's chest, lavishing attention on the large nipples, down his stomach, to join Feral's paws in caressing the kitten bulge, before moving down to tease between the tom's thighs and cock.

Feral shivered and moaned with pleasure. The sensual touch was making him hot and needy and after being apart so long he could hardly stop rubbing himself against his mate standing behind him.

T-Bone rumbled contentment and need himself, as he continued rubbing his mate's front while his chest rubbed the back, making his cock hard and ready.

"Want me, love?" The tabby growled hotly, his tone promising wicked things.

"Hmmm, oh yes...I've missed your touch so much and I adore water play...a little fetish of mine I'm never able to indulge in much," Feral murred confidentially.

"Oh...well...I promise...we'll do this often then," T-Bone purred as he moved closer behind his mate and slid home.

"Ohhhh...yesss...that feels...ahhhh..." Feral could only mumble expletives of pleasure as his mate began a steady rhythm that made his toes curl.

"Ahhhh...love...soo tight...soo hot... feels soo good around me!" T-Bone grunted hotly, gripping his mate's hips..

Feral could feel the heat spiraling higher within his core and felt a strong need to get him deeper so increased his stance and pushed his rear further back against his mate. The better position just made things even better for T-Bone who picked up the pace, driving them both to intense climaxes at the same time.

Shuddering for several seconds then finally slumping against the wall, T-Bone made sure his mate didn't slip and fall while they caught their breaths and the water continued to cascade down on them.

"Nice start to the morning but I'm still very hungry," Feral murred languidly, his legs still feeling limp as noodles.

"We can't have that. You finish up and I'll fix you a fantastic breakfast," T-Bone promised, giving his mate a kiss then stepping out of the shower.

"Sounds heavenly," Feral sighed, taking his time to finish cleaning himself up before shutting the water off and stepping under a hot dryer. When his fur was dry enough, he leisurely went to dress. His nose picked up the smell of cooking food and he smiled.

After picking out some black sweats and pairing it with a gold t-shirt, he padded out to the kitchen in his bare feet. T-Bone's back was to him as he worked at the stove, humming happily to himself.

"Smells delicious!" He commented hungrily as he took a seat at the table.

"Nothing but the best for you, love!" T-Bone sang out, giving his mate a cheeky grin over his shoulder before returning to his cooking.

Just minutes later he served up eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, and a tall glass of milk to his mate, setting a similar meal for himself then taking the seat opposite Feral.

"This tastes great!" Feral sighed as he gratefully dug in.

"Aw its not much, you're just really hungry and that's only going to get worse," T-Bone said with a snort of amusement but still pleased his mate enjoyed his cooking.

Feral paused to grimace a second, "don't remind me!"

"Heh! By the way, something happened while your were sleeping."

"?" Feral's eyebrows asked as he continued to shovel food in.

"Our kitten kicked me!"

His mate paused with his fork to his mouth and gaped at him, putting his fork back down to say, "Seriously?"

"Yep! Nice firm kick to my palm. Would have woke you but didn't have the heart...you were just soo tired."

"Isn't that something?" Feral mused to himself. Staring at his mate he said, "until this moment, it still felt like a dream except for the bulge of course." Picking up his milk and taking a drink, he set it down again a moment later then picked up his toast and began nibbling at it as he eyed his mate thoughtfully.

"What's on your mind? I can almost see the wheels turning in your head," T-Bone asked mildly as he finished up his meal and drank his milk down.

"You really don't mind being thrust into fatherhood so quickly?" Feral asked, a little uncertain.

"Well, honestly, I would have preferred to have waited but with the destruction of our worst enemies, its not really that big a problem now. And, yeah, I'm really psyched at the idea of being a dad," T-Bone said honestly, a small smile of wonder on his lips at the thought.

Feral felt something tight within him ease...perhaps it was acceptance...of being mated and the prospect of being a mother...okay that sounded strange to his ears even if it was the truth.

"Hey!" T-Bone called to his obviously distracted mate. "Are you okay with this? I don't think you've even asked yourself that question...am I right?"

Feral gave his mate a lopsided smile. "Well, if you'd asked me at the beginning of this, I would have said no way did I want to cope with a kitten...not now...but...when Mewser offered me a choice...I said no without even thinking about it. That's when he tested me and told me I was mated which was why I objected so strongly but to be honest, I don't' think I could have gone the abortion route anyway...it just felt wrong. After that, everything was in limbo because I just couldn't handle it and the omegas too."

"You weren't going to tell me...were you?" T-Bone asked, suddenly serious.

"I...no...I couldn't...I didn't know who you were and since we couldn't tell each other that it was more than a fling...I just didn't know what to do. God, I wanted to talk to you if only to have someone who understood, to help me...but I just couldn't."

T-Bone reached out and gently caressed his mate's arm that was near his and said gently, "I understand...truly I do. It was a shock and you had far too much on your mind to add one more. I'm just glad things worked out alright anyway."

A small smile lit Feral's face once more. "Thank you. I guess that's why I love you so much."

T-Bone smiled back then said, "okay so now that we've figured out we're mates and that we're going to be parents, we do have many things to discuss. What are we going to do about being together when we have to keep it secret, where are we going to live...this isn't big enough for raising a kitten in...and how do we deal with being so close that we could very well give ourselves away to those we don't want knowing about us?"

Pushing his plate aside, Feral sighed and thought hard about what T-Bone was asking. "Well if I knew who you were that might solve some of our difficulties..." he began.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I already asked Razor and he said it was okay with him so..." T-Bone reached up and removed his bandana.

Feral just stared nonplussed for what seemed like a long time. "Well, damn...I don't know why, but in the back of my mind I had my suspicions but since they seemed to far fetched and unlikely, I just kept ignoring that little voice. That will teach me to ignore my instincts where it counts the most," he said in disgust, more to himself than Chance Furlong who was giving him a smirking grin.

"Okay, I can see that definitely won't solve our problems either...it'll actually make them worse," he sighed, shaking his head.

"You're right there. The enforcers wouldn't be happy at all that you hooked up with someone you kicked off the force. Then there's the high society types that control your position that would feel you were mating below your station. Just a no win situation all around," Chance agreed in disgust.

"So we're back to what are we going to do," Feral sighed again.

"You're doing that a lot, love..."

"Hmmm?"

"Sighing..."

Feral just rolled his eyes. This wasn't getting them anywhere.

"Look, Jake's the brain in this partnership. Let's go do a little brain storming with him. And, besides, a lot of this is going to affect him too," Chance suggested.

His mate eyed him for a long moment but couldn't see anything wrong with that idea. "Okay, that's not a bad idea. Let's clean up and take a ride back to the yard."

"You got it!"