RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Back at the basement, Spike poked around in the freezer for blood, and wordlessly accepted the mug that Xander handed him to heat up his dinner in the microwave.

Xander sprawled on the couch and turned on the television, eyeing Spike when he took a seat at the other end. "You staying?"

"Why not?" Spike shrugged. "Night's getting on . . . not much time to hunt down anything satisfyingly large and kill it before daybreak. Might as well stay here."

" 'Kay. Hey, Spike?"

"Yeah?"

"That was kind of hilarious . . . that stuff in the box at Angel's," Xander grinned at him.

"Was at that," Spike smirked back.

"What the hell was that fluffy shiny mess, do you think?" Xander asked. He resettled on the couch, ending up on the cushion next to Spike instead of at the other end.

"Dunno. Maybe Angel doesn't know what's in there. Giles say anything about what was inside?" Spike rested the top of his hand on Xander's thigh and stroked lightly.

"Nah. Just took a look at the thing and rounded us up for delivery detail." Xander shifted a closer to Spike so that their legs were touching.

"Oh, well, who cares," Spike said, running his palm along Xander's leg with a bit more pressure.

Xander gave a little sigh, and leaned towards Spike, who lifted his arm to rest around Xander's shoulders. "Well, it was funny anyway. And I'm so giving him hell for the glitter."

"You should. Became a right ponce once he decided to stay in Sunnydale with Buffy after all," Spike murmured into Xander's hair.

Xander turned to Spike and looked at him with widening eyes. "Do you think we should tell him we opened the box? Since it wasn't anything big in there anyway . . . I don't want him getting all avenge-y on us for no good reason."

Spike gazed at Xander's full lips and licked his own. "No use in it. Just let him find his bits of shiny and fluffy on his own. No point in us getting involved."

"No point in us getting involved," Xander agreed shakily, his lips a breath away from Spike's mouth.

"Yeah," Spike murmured, and drew Xander's head closer to kiss him.

Spike's fingers threaded through Xander's hair as Xander's mouth moved back against his. Xander moaned slightly, parting his lips and shivering when Spike's tongue slipped through them, lightly stroking.

They pulled away from one another and stared.

"This should be really strange," Xander said wonderingly.

"Not though," Spike replied, diving back in to kiss his way up the side of Xander's neck.

"Oh, god," Xander croaked. "Just keep doing that, or . . . wait," he shoved Spike away, breathing hard.

"Well then," Spike said with a frown.

"Don't get all mad . . . I just want to . . ." Xander trailed off before reaching for Spike's shirt to unbutton it, running his hands along the thin t-shirt beneath.

"Nice, very nice," Spike said in a low voice, moving to pull Xander's t-shirt off and drawing that warm body flush to his own.

"Wow," Xander mumbled into the kiss, and Spike slipped his hands down into the waistband of Xander's jeans, kneading at the skin there. Xander cried out softly when Spike brought one hand to the front of his jeans, resting along the button fly. He thrust up against Spike's palm, deepening the kiss with enthusiasm.

"You know, easier doing this if we're more comfortable," Spike said reasonably when they drew apart, and they rose together to pull out the couch.

"Yeah . . . easier," Xander said as he crawled on to the fold-out bed and turned onto his back to face Spike.

Spike growled low and pounced.

Xander made a small noise of surprise, but then he was digging his nails into Spike's shoulders to bring him closer, crying out under Spike's thumbs scraping against his nipples, and squirming underneath Spike's hard body trying to increase the contact of skin-on-skin. He actually squeaked when Spike undid and pulled off his jeans along with his boxers in one swift motion.

Spike looked over the flushed boy splayed out front of him and his skin prickled with anticipation as he stripped off his own denim and shrugged the rest of the way out of his t-shirt. "Fuck, Xander . . . want to fuck you right now . . . "

"Go for it," Xander urged. He reached under the pillow and came up with a tube of lube, slapping it into Spike's palm.

Spike stopped suddenly, kneeling back on his heels and bringing the heel of his hand to his forehead. "Wait. Wait just a second. Wait."

"Hey," Xander said petulantly, sitting up to run his hands down Spike's chest. "Why did you stop?"

"Something's weird," Spike said weakly as Xander's right hand trailed down to cup his balls then slid up to stroke up along the underside of his cock. "It's too quick, it's . . . fuuuuck," he moaned out as Xander began to pull on him slowly with an up-over-down motion.

"Don't you want to?" Xander asked.

Spike shook his head, nodded, then shook his head again, but his hands kept creeping up Xander's thighs, pressing and caressing until he was rubbing Xander's groin gently around but not touching his cock.

"Not right, something's off, and I won't have you blaming me when . . ." Spike insisted for a moment, trailing off when he realized that he was actually turning down what was shaping up to be a really fine shag. "Yeah, okay," he said quickly.

Xander shifted so that he got his legs around Spike, then leaned back onto the bed, pulling Spike along with him. "Like this," he whispered as their cocks met and rubbed together.

"Want inside of you," Spike muttered.

"Yeah, want . . . please Spike, please . . ."

A kiss, a snap of plastic, a soft murmur.

"Fuck, so tight . . ."

"Uhh . . . another one . . ."

"Ohh yeah . . . like that, don't you?"

A whimper, a sudden intake of breath, a sharp cry.

"Do that part again!"

"What, this?"

A gasp. Laughter.

"I'm okay, I'm good -- more . . ."

"Yeah . . . yeah . . . fuck, that's right . . . just hold on to your legs there, love . . . ready?"

"Oh . . . my . . . god . . ."

"Oh, do that again, lovely . . . taking it so nicely, aren't you? Push back then, that's right."

"Can't last, can't . . ."

" 'S okay . . . so hot, baby, feel so good . . ."

"Aahh . . . kiss me again, now . . ."

Muffled cries.

"Fuck, love!"

A long pause.

"Wow . . . Spike?"

"What's that, pet?"

"What the hell just happened?"