RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Spike rolled onto his back, one arm bent, hand cupping his head, and exhaled slowly. "I should think that'd be obvious."

He paused before reaching for his lighter and a cigarette, but as he'd already taken rather more important liberties with Xander he shrugged and lit up.

Xander's voice was muffled through his hands covering his face, but the words came through clearly enough. "Yeah, I get what happened. What with the touching and the thrusting and the . . . oh god . . . But I mean, what happened?"

"Told you something was off," Spike said. "I wanted to stop, but oh no, you wouldn't listen to me."

He twisted to face Xander, his jaw set. Damned if he was going to take the blame when he was the one urging them to think long and hard, holding off the encounter for . . . well, for almost a whole minute before getting back into the game. But he'd given it a try!

Xander stared straight up at the ceiling, but the expression he wore was just as determined. "Oh, so you were the one that wanted to stop? Need I remind you that you were also the one with the sexy touching on the couch and the really incredible kissing and the suggestions for getting more comfortable and then that truly inspired thing you did with your finger and then . . . " Xander trailed off when he realized that Spike was staring at him pointedly.

"Okay, I'm not making a good case for myself am I? So I liked it . . . I . . . obviously, you're really good . . . I mean, I've never done that, and not to sound rude but I'm not sure I would've picked you for . . . but knowing what I know now, you'd top the list . . . And again I say, the hell?"

There was a long silence. Spike stabbed out his cigarette in the mug still wet from the blood he'd had earlier.

"Look," Xander forced out. "I'm not upset or . . . I wanted it too, it's just . . . you have to admit that that came out of nowhere!"

"Well." Spike's voice dropped low, and he laid a flat palm on Xander's abdomen. "Maybe it did. Fact of the matter is, it happened. Had a bloody good time is all. Nothing wrong with that."

Xander sucked in a breath and nodded slightly. "Yeah. Okay."

"Right. There's no call for getting upset then." Spike skimmed his hand up and down the thin line of hair tracing a path from Xander's navel to his groin. He swiped away the remains of streaks of cum, and gently twirled a finger in the damp curls surrounding Xander's now softened cock.

Xander swallowed and turned his head, gazing at Spike uncertainly. "It was . . . okay?"

"More than," Spike replied.

"Yeah, I thought so too. But new to the whole man-sex thing, so . . . just wanted to check. Was over kind of fast," Xander said a little breathlessly.

"Good kind of fast, but yeah." Spike's eyes dropped to Xander's chest, and his hand rubbed slowly, working up and down from collarbone to the seam separating thigh from hip and back again.

"Maybe we should do it again," Xander said in a rush. "Just to be sure . . ."

"Perhaps we ought," Spike said almost formally.

They looked at each other curiously, then burst out laughing.

"This is crazy talk," Xander said. "To be sure of what?"

"Right! Off our gourds, somehow. Feel like I've had a few too many . . ."

"We're not drunk. We've just --"

"Gone funny."

"Um, yeah, I guess." Xander smiled tentatively at Spike and Spike flashed him a smirk.

A few deep breaths, a few more strokes, and--

"Okay, seriously . . ."

"Right then . . ."

Xander rolled on top of Spike, murmuring nonsense into the kiss they launched even as Spike grasped his hips, repositioning him so they were cock to cock. He twisted helpfully underneath him, thrusting against Xander while Xander gripped his shoulders and bit and licked into the kiss.

"God this feels so good, feels so --"

"Feels right, yeah, so right, pet --"

"Not just that, it's like I need --"

"Yeah, like that love, fuck . . . need you too, want you --"

"Can you . . . again, inside me . . ."

"Think I could see my way to it, pet . . . oh hell. Have to be inside you, right now . . ."

Xander flushed all over as he lifted, rearranging his limbs until he was straddling Spike. "This okay?"

Spike peered up through heavy lids as Xander's slightly shaky hand reached behind to guide his cock flush to the cleft. "That's it, lovely. Nice and slow this time, I promise."

Xander stopped for a moment, his eyes screwed shut and made one last ditch effort. "This isn't like us!" he got out.

"Then we're idiots," Spike said firmly.

Xander opened his eyes and they gazed at one another for a moment. "We must be," Xander said in a soft voice.

"Right then." Spike gave a small nod, his hands stroking up Xander's torso soothingly.

This time there was no talking as Xander's hand found Spike's hard cock, as Spike's eyes rolled back momentarily when he felt his head breach Xander, enveloped at last in that enticing heat. There was no speaking as Xander moved back slowly, easing Spike's erection into that already slick hole, crying out softly as Spike murmured to him and pressed into him inch by inch. There were no words as Spike traced a finger along the prominent vein on Xander's hardened cock, ran it along the rim and over the damp head before bringing his finger to his mouth and licking it clean.

Spike's eyes met Xander's in the moment that he was fully seated inside him, and they smiled at one another slightly.

"How do I . . ." Xander asked.

"Like this," Spike said, guiding Xander so that he lifted up and down. "Oh yeah. Keep on exactly like that, pet. You set the pace, alright?"

"You might have to help some," Xander said with a crooked grin. "Little hard to concentrate . . . because . . . oh god . . . why haven't we done this before?"

"Too busy harping at each other," Spike got out between pants. He gritted his teeth to stay on track, grabbed Xander's hips, and changed the angle slightly with each shove inside until he heard Xander yelp.

"Yeah, I . . . oh god . . . Spike . . .again . . ."

"Just like that . . . baby, love the way you . . . tight, oh fuck, so tight . . ."

Xander managed to look desperate and peevish all at once. "Want to go slow, but can't . . . please, Spike, help me . . . faster . . ."

Spike nearly laughed out loud. "Don't have to ask me twice, baby. Lovely like that, you are, pretty cock twitching at me . . ."

One hand under Xander, the other giving too-soft caresses to his erection down to his balls and back again, Spike began lifting and thrusting in tandem, pushing hard into Xander, watching those eyes get wider and hazier with every pulse.

They grunted at each other, gasping when a tightness in each of them buzzed along their nerves and somehow met in the middle between them. Spike's grip on Xander's cock pulled it taut again and again, and Xander pushed up and sank down relentlessly until they were shouting together hoarsely, coming so hard and so close that it wasn't clear who'd stopped and who'd started.

Xander struggled to even his breathing, but finally gave in, slumping onto Spike and letting the hitching breaths come out of him. Spike made noises, more like cooing than words, rearranging and settling them until Xander was in his arms, still panting, while Spike rubbed circles along his shoulders and back.

"Wow. And at the risk of repeating myself, wow," Xander said reverently. Spike just laughed.

They lay tangled for a long while, comfortably tracing patterns on skin and squirming closer together.

"Tired?" Spike asked after some time had elapsed, seeing Xander's eyelids droop.

"Kinda, but . . ." Xander looked up at him sheepishly.

Spike looked at him, amazed, then laughed again, a happy astonished laugh. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," Xander said, all embarrassment with flushing cheeks and downcast eyes. "Can we . . . again?"