RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Mulder's POV:
"Even my semen has become an X-File. I guess it was just a matter of time."
"I'm going to be a mother."
See, even shippers agree: Mulder is an alien hybrid whose sole purpose is to populate the planet;) Link to this series: http://hometown.aol.com/ranton1013/cover.html

Krycek stared at Skinner incredulously for a moment, and then began to laugh.

"Oh, man, that's a good one, Walt. Can you tell another? Maybe you'd be making more money on the comedy circuit!"

Skinner stared right back, not laughing, and raised an eyebrow. "I am not lying about this, and it's no laughing matter. Mulder is staying hidden away in my apartment because Scully is afraid for the baby's welfare and she doesn't want Mulder to be a part of some international frenzy over the first ever male pregnancy."

"Mulder is pregnant?" Krycek didn't want to believe it, but Skinner looked so earnest, so honest, and suddenly he was furious. "What the fuck is wrong with your sperm, you sick bastard? It isn't an alien, is it? Is Scully absolutely sure it's a baby and not some tumor??"

Skinner calmly interrupted Krycek's nearly hysterical questions and said, "Scully is fairly certain the child is human and, therefore, more than likely Mulder's and my child."

"You are a sick bastard. You probably put Mulder through some fucking sick experiment to propagate the Skinner line and-and...FUCK!! It's probably that black lunged bastard's last attempt at trying for the perfect son!! You asshole, I knew you were in cahoots with that pervert all along!!"

"If you are referring to Spender Senior, then you are mistaken, Krycek. I thought you would know more about what the Consortium planned for Mulder, not to mention me, since you are the only one left...except for Kersh." Walter didn't know for sure if Kersh was as rotten as CGB Spender had been, but he had his suspicions, and he figured if anyone could confirm them, it would be Krycek.

"Kersh? I have no dealings with him. He seems to have his own agenda these days. As for Old Smokey, he only kept me in line by the skin of his teeth. I am not with the Consortium or any group presently. I am working totally on my own."

Skinner thought he heard a note of pride in Alex's voice, but he might have just been imagining it.

"So you're trying to tell me that the only reason you came to me with that lovely instrument of yours is because you knew that Mulder was incubating an alien life form and you wanted *me* to rescue him? That is more far-fetched than your theory that I want my boyfriend bearing my children. How could I know that it would be possible for Mulder to get pregnant? I'm still processing his return from the dead, not to mention the fact that we're lovers in the first place."

Suddenly Alex sounded less angry, less sure of himself. "I can't figure you out, Skinner. I can never tell if you are one of the good guys or one of the bad."

Skinner snorted. "Sounds exactly like you, Alex. You certainly haven't put yourself in a trustworthy light ever in your dealings with me, or Mulder, or anyone, probably."

Krycek grinned a feral smile, at once charming and dangerous. "Well, that lifestyle's what's kept me living, Skinner."

"Well, I guess the moral of the story is you can't trust a drowning rat, they'll crawl on top of your head at the last minute."

Krycek ignored that dig and said, "Hey, you hungry? I can go out, get us something to eat..."

The sudden shift in subject caught Skinner off guard. "What are you planning, Krycek? I thought I gave you the information you needed. Can I be removed from the iron cuffs now?"

"Hey, we haven't exactly finished looking at what's inside that cabinet, have we? And I haven't eaten since I don't know when. I can get us something to eat and if you want, we'll dig up the rest of the Mulder family secrets afterwards."

"Can I have these removed?" Skinner demanded again. Krycek just gave him a level stare for a moment, making Walter feel more vulnerable than he wanted to admit. But Alex seemed to have flipped roles again, and was making no threatening gestures.

"When I come back," he promised. "Whatcha want? I think I saw a fast food joint not far from here."

"A burger, I suppose, since you're buying." Walter couldn't keep the sneer out of his voice, but Krycek ignored it. "No fries, though. Fox wants me to keep my blood pressure down..."

"How domestic," growled Krycek, interrupting Skinner. "I will be back shortly."

*~~~*

Walter manipulated his wrist, trying to accommodate the awkward angle it was in and make it less uncomfortable. He sighed, knowing full well that Fox would be furious at him for staying so long with the Rat boy. He argued with the Mulder in his head: 'It's not as if I could very well do anything. I am chained to a freaking iron cabinet!!'

He knew that would not appease his lately very jealous and borderline hysterical pregnant boyfriend. 'I will be so glad when he has the baby!!' he thought, and then sobered suddenly, thinking about the dangers of Fox's pregnancy and knowing that they would not be out of the woods once the pregnancy came to term. Having a c-section posted its own uncertainties because of the location of the baby, not to mention the fact that the one having it was a male, not a female. He had tried to keep such things out of his mind, but as the time for the supposed 'due date' that Scully had determined for Mulder drew near, Walter felt himself becoming almost irrational with worry, but for Fox's sake, he kept most of his fears to himself.

Before Walter realized it, Krycek had returned with the burgers and put them on the table. He grinned down at his prize and said, "I think I can trust you to eat without too much trouble."

"Gee, thanks, Krycek. You are too kind."

Krycek released Walter from the cuffs and kept a careful eye on Walter as the man rushed towards the table. Krycek took his fries and began eating them slowly, watching Walter wolf down one of the burgers as if he was the most fascinating nature show on TV.

"Did you bring anything to drink?" asked the AD as nicely as he could.

Krycek smiled cherubically and Walter wanted to wallop that smile right off that cute face. Alex reached into his jacket and pulled out a small clear bottle of Russian vodka.

"Only the best, my friend."

Krycek opened the bottle one handed, with a practiced ease that impressed Skinner, drank, and then passed it to Walter. After passing the bottle back and forth for a while, Krycek pulled off his jacket and shirt then took off his prosthetic, as if he were alone, thoroughly unashamed of his body. He began to massage his shoulder and truncated arm. Walter looked at the lovely hairless chest and couldn't stop the thought of running his tongue down that smooth column of neck to the pert pink nipples.

'Fuck,' he thought to himself. 'What's the matter with you?!'

When Krycek wiped his chest of salt sprinkles as he ate more of his fries, Walter began to daydream of licking the salt off. Krycek smirked at Walter and said, "Want some, Walter? Or does Mama Mulder think fried food is bad for her old man?"

Walter glared at Krycek, grabbed a few of the fries and ate them. Krycek just ate along with him then pulled another burger out of the bag and asked, "Wanna share?"

"Hey, yeah, I could eat some more," Walter replied, paying less attention to the food than to Alex's chest.

"Could you do the honors?" asked Alex, suddenly looking just the tiniest bit uncomfortable, which in turn made him look all the more attractive to Skinner.

Walter took the burger and pulled it into two halves.

"Thanks." Alex took a half and began to eat it; mustard leaked out of the loaded hamburger and hit his chest.

Walter couldn't resist. He reached out, pulled Krycek's chair closer to him, then bent and licked the mustard off the younger man's chest. 'No holding back now,' he thought and began to seriously taste all of Alex's flesh, finding salt from the fries sprinkled liberally across the younger man's skin, and lapping at it with relish.

Krycek ran a hand over Walter's bald head, going with the flow, and not protesting as his former boss licked then sucked at his nipples.

He casually ate some more fries then pulled Walter's head up and kissed him, letting the older man taste the grease and salt on his lips. Walter licked the younger man's lips, then thrust his tongue into Alex's willing mouth. Alex joined in, running his tongue along the big guy's and teasing him mercilessly.

Walter pulled away to breathe, "You are so beautiful. I have always wanted to touch you."

Alex smiled. "You're not so bad yourself."

Alex ran his hand up and down Walter's back, loving the feel of the strong muscles and wondering what it would feel like to top Skinner, to have his chest plastered against that broad back. Somehow he doubted that the big strong ex-Marine would allow him to top. He would just have to find out. He let his hand wander down Walter's back then gripped one hard butt cheek and squeezed. Walter continued to tease Alex's nipples and he felt a groan come from the older man as he squeezed again. The young man smiled. 'So the big guy likes ass play...'

Alex brought his hand up and sucked on his index finger then returned to Walter's ass, slipping his wet finger under the boxers and scraping his wet finger across the AD's tight pucker. Walter stopped to moan against Alex's wet nipple, sending shivers down Alex's spine.

When Walter's mouth covered the bulge in his pants, Alex pulled his hand away to grab Walter's neck.

"Oh god, yes!" groaned the younger man, loving the feel of the man's mouth on him. Walter opened Alex's jeans and pulled out the now leaking cock and swallowed it whole. Alex cried out, not believing his luck. The AD could suck cock and he was good! Alex did not know what he did to deserve this, but having such a big, respected, honorable man go down on him was like an aphrodisiac.

In an unprecedented move, Skinner's hands reached under Alex, cupping the sweet mounds of the younger man's ass, and lifted him straight up and onto the table. Alex was in shock for a second, then groaned as the big man continued to suck him. Skinner's hands pulled down his jeans and underwear, and Alex tried to help, kicking them off, then nearly crying out in frustration when Walter's mouth moved away from his cock. The mouth did not stop, though, it ran a trail down Alex's balls and perineum and then thrust into the pucker between Alex's ass cheeks.

"Oh god, Walter! Fuck me!!"

Walter's eyes looked up into Alex's and the fire in them were almost enough to send Alex into orbit. He thrust his hips in invitation and Walter pushed away for a moment then Alex felt the tip of a leaking cock against his anus and wiggled his ass. Walter groaned and then, without any other prep time, thrust hard inside the young willing body.

Alex groaned, "Yes, do me hard!"

Walter proceeded to do just that, thrusting hard into the willing ass of his former subordinate.

*****

Mulder groaned and looked at the clock blearily. It was 3:08 am and he was up-or rather his bladder was up, compliments of the baby, who was apparently doing the tango on it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered aloud as he lifted his swollen belly gingerly from the bed, hoping not to fall back on it as he had been doing recently.

"Man, why do I get all the best gigs in the business??" he moaned to himself, his hands immediately going to his back for support.

At least Scully hadn't told him he couldn't leave the bed yet, although she was recommending that he be bed-ridden soon, with his only recourse being to pee in a bottle.

"Oh joy!" he remembered snarling at her. She had just snorted and responded, "At least you won't have to lift your hips like most women do who are bed bound."

"I will if I want to shit though." She didn't argue with him there, just recognized his grousing as late-stage pregnancy blues, and accepted it stoically.

He suddenly turned back to the bed and realized that something was missing-where was the surly lump that usually graced the other side of the bed?

"Damn, damn, damn, damn! They better not have killed each other!!" He sighed and waddled as quickly as he could to the bathroom.

******

Walter awoke and groaned, looking at the clock. Usually Mulder had to go to the bathroom about this time, and Walter usually woke up to help him. He turned to look at the lump beside him and nearly fell out of the bed. He had forgotten. There lay Alex Krycek, a man he had hated oh, surely, just several hours beforehand, now nude and blissfully asleep after Walter had practically fucked him all night. He wiped his hand over his eyes and groaned. He was not at home but at the Mulder house.

"Vodka has never gotten me this randy before!" he complained to himself. Knowing full well that he couldn't blame the liquor entirely on his libido. He always had a simmering desire to be with the former agent ever since he met Alex the first time.

He wondered what had happened to his glasses and thought that they were probably lost somewhere in the living room when Alex had made him strip. He shook his head to clear the foggy thoughts of Alex's gleeful leer as he stripped, but was unable to erase the thoroughly disturbing thoughts of Alex moaning as he fucked him or gasping as he sucked the younger man's cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned softly, unaware that he was mirroring Mulder's behavior almost exactly. He needed to find out what - 'Oh shit! Please oh please!' he thought. He looked in horror at Alex then scrambled quickly off the bed and went in search of the dining room.

Since they had stumbled into the first room they could find, he was a little disoriented; luckily they had left the dining room lights on.

He rushed over to the gaping hole that was the open iron cabinet, and found his glasses on the floor in front of it. He felt irrationally better just putting them on. Then he found his pants and covered himself, and was able to turn his attention to the cabinet. He saw more files there, and pulled them out. He spread the papers out on the table and quickly began to read.

He did not see or hear Alex who bumbled into the kitchen to get some water.

"Oh god!" he groaned aloud and then nearly jumped out of his skin when Alex padded up behind him quiet and naked.

"What's up?"

"Damn, Alex! You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry, what are you reading?"

"I am reading about me--or rather these nanobytes in my blood. It seems that the ultimate goal was to achieve life from these machines, not death. To create a person capable of impregnating anybody whether male or female wouldn't matter, only if he or she had the little buggers in their blood. Gender would cease to be a factor in reproduction. The nanobytes would make everything work, creating sperm or eggs as needed." He stared at Krycek in astonishment. "Don't you get it?? I impregnated you, Krycek."

Krycek laughed at him. "Don't be ridiculous. You are exaggerating...let me see that." Alex grabbed the papers from the table and started to read.

"Wait, wait, wait, Walter. These are only test subjects. This couldn't be accurate."

"Alex, look at the numbers...virtually 100 percent. Chances are you're probably pregnant."

Alex stared at him then started to laugh. He was shaking his head and muttering, "You are wrong, Walter. Dead wrong." Suddenly he stiffened. "Oh fuck, shit...oh god damn..."

He glared at Walter and growled, "You did this on purpose, didn't you?? You seduce me, get me pregnant, trying to get me to be beholden to you. All because of the palm pilot!"

"Alex, how could I have known? This is the first I heard of this. Sure, I thought that I may have impregnated Mulder, but I thought it was because the aliens had affected him in some way. Changed his physiognomy in such a way that our doctors couldn't detect it. I never thought it was from the nanobytes, Alex. Believe me, if I had known, I would have never touched you."

Alex gave him an exasperated look. "You are making me sick, Walter. I am not your date from the prom, you ass!"

He let his head drop into his hand and slowly began to shake it anxiously, then suddenly looked up, relieved, and said, "Scully-she's a doctor, right? She can test me, easy. And if I am," the last said between clenched teeth, "she can abort it. That simple."

"You are going to abort it? Just like that?"

"Walter, what is this? General Hospital? You bet your sweet ass I am!"