RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Krycek pulled open Skinner's tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt. He knew to do that much... Just then he heard a ringing sound-it was Skinner's cell phone. After a quick and cautious pat down of the other man, Alex found it in the inside pocket of Skinner's jacket.

He flipped open the small cell with his nose and pushed the right button with his thumb.

"Yeah," he breathed.

There was a pause then Mulder growled, "What have you done with Walter?!"

"Calm down, babe. He had a little accident-he's down for the count, but I think he'll be OK. I need to call Scully and-"

"First of all, I am not your babe. And second, don't you dare call her, I will-fuck! She can't come now, Jenny is...Tell me, is he breathing?"

"Yes."

"Did you loosen his tie and open the first two buttons of his shirt?"

"Done."

"What happened?"

"He-er, I just-he knocked himself out."

"He what?!"

"He's out cold, Mulder. I would tell you more if there was more to tell."

"You can tell me how he could have possibly done that to himself!" Mulder huffed.

"Well, he tried to take something from me and, uh, hit the wrong thing."

"You motherfucker, you cold cocked him didn't you?!"

"Mulder, I didn't. I swear. Not this time, anyway...wait a minute; he seems to be coming around. Gotta run, babe."

With that, Krycek snapped off the phone and looked down at Skinner, who seemed to be breathing easier. The color in his cheeks was returning, and his eyelids were fluttering open. Krycek walked over to the prone body and put his hand down to brush lightly across Skinner's cheek.

"Hey, you feeling better?"

Skinner was shocked at the sound of concern in that silky voice. 'The bastard,' he thought. Skinner shook off Krycek's soft touch, and then slowly pulled himself up, leaning heavily on the wall.

"What do you want from me, Krycek?"

Krycek smirked at him. "More things than heaven and earth, Skinner," he paraphrased enigmatically.

Skinner snorted. "Come on, let's get this over with-you tell me what you want, I'll reluctantly give it to you, and then I'll spend the rest of my days thinking of new and inventive ways to kill you."

Krycek wasn't sure if he was kidding or not, and the grim look on the Skinner's face was nearly foreboding enough to make him reconsider the thoughts he was having. But a quick sweep of his eyes over the other man's body, and he thought *what the hell.*

"Not so fast, Skinner. I think I deserve to learn what's gotten Mulder all worked up over you."

"What are you talking about, Krycek?"

Krycek just smirked and gave him a sultry look, letting his gaze roam deliberately over Skinner's body, slower this time, to make sure that the older man got the point without him having to say a word. Licking his lips sealed the deal.

"You want me to strip?"

Krycek's grin broadened. "Sounds good to me."

Skinner shrugged. A small price to pay to get this night over with, he thought to himself. All he wanted to do was get the information out of the house, get the palm pilot away from the man staring expectantly at him, and get home to his lover. He pulled off his tie and let it fall to the floor.

"Slowly," breathed Krycek, more pleased than he wanted to admit at Skinner's apparent acquiescence.

Walter sighed impatiently, then slowly pulled off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. Alex had a small smile on his face that grew as each article of clothing was dropped to the floor. When Walter's big hands began opening his shirt, sliding each button through each hole with what looked like deliberate slowness, Alex felt the actions sending nice flutterings to his stomach. He caught himself wondering what those hands would feel like on his cock. 'Shit,' he thought- he was giving himself a hard on just thinking about it.

Walter's naked chest was a remarkable sight, although Krycek found a deep appreciation within himself for the whole torso. He had a sudden overwhelming desire to run his tongue along the man's muscular pectorals and hard abdomen. As his eager gaze continued down Walter's body, he returned to watching Walter's hands, which were hovering at his belt. Krycek looked back up to Skinner's eyes, grinned and nodded his head and the big man unbuckled his belt, pulling it free from the belt loops, then wrapping the thin strip of leather around one fist.

"Don't get any ideas, Walter," Krycek warned, lifting the palm pilot.

A frustrated frown flashed across Skinner's face, but he dropped the belt, even more reluctant now, unbuttoning then slowly unzipped his pants. The sound sent a shiver down Krycek's spine.

"All of it, Walter."

Skinner's brow creased but he began to pull down his pants. Then, with a sudden bunching of the muscles in his legs and arms, he launched himself directly at the younger man.

Alex laughed silkily and just moved out of the path of the raging bull that was Skinner, and when the enraged man spun to face him again, he waved the palm pilot threateningly. "Uh-uh-uh, Walter. You haven't finished entertaining me."

Skinner felt thoroughly humiliated. His pants were now around his ankles and he had only his boxers on. Krycek was smirking at the black socks peeking over the top of the pants.

"Come on, just a little more, Walter."

Walter glared at Krycek, impotent with rage, then stepped out of his pants. He gave his leg a quick jerk causing a shoe to go flying straight at Krycek and it slapped him hard in the chest. Krycek grunted at the impact, but recovered quickly and smiled. "You gotta do better than that, Walter."

Walter toed off his other shoe then stood still. "Is this enough entertainment for you, Alex?" He was trying to keep the anger out of his voice but it was hard to hide the fact that he was talking through his teeth. Just then a wicked gleam seemed to cross Walter's eyes. Alex tried to figure out what had just inspired the big man.

Walter threw himself at Alex again, but this time, because of the combination of slick linoleum and soft socks, plus the fact that his pants were gone, he slammed into Alex hard.

"Fuck!" grunted Alex. The palm pilot went flying through the air as Skinner landed heavily on top of the younger man.

Skinner began to clamber over Krycek's prone body, struggling to reach the palm pilot before Alex could recover. The younger man's hand gripped Skinner's arm, trying to keep the big guy on top of him. Alex's hand slid up from the beefy arm to grip Skinner's neck. Walter's eyes opened wide when Alex pulled his head down for a wet kiss. That certainly was not what he was expecting. Nor was the sudden jab of a knee to his groin.

Walter groaned and Krycek somehow managed to flip them over. He lay on top of the older man, panting and grinning wickedly down at him.

"This is more like it, Walter."

Walter desperately wanted to smack that grin off Alex's cute face.

*~~~*

Mulder was highly worried. He tried calling Walter's cell several times and got no answer. On the one hand, he thought he could handle finally telling Krycek the truth about his pregnancy, and save everyone all the trouble they were apparently going to on his behalf. On the other hand, he thought that Skinner might resent him interfering, wanting to handle things in his own stubborn, ex-mariney bulldoggy way. Why Walter would resent his lover's cooperation in this situation, he didn't really know. Mulder sighed. Skinner was too much of a macho man to let his pregnant boyfriend handle his own affairs, let alone help him with his.. 'Well fuck him!,' he thought, surprised at his own viciousness, but deciding since it was all in his head anyway, just to chock it up to hormonal imbalance, and go with it. 'If he is going to be Mr. Do-it-yourself, then he doesn't need me to rescue his sorry ass!'

Just as he finished the thought, he felt a sudden twinge around his kidneys. He winced, and then his face was suddenly creased with one of those cherubic maternal smiles that would have made angels weep, had there been any there to observe the moment.

"Don't worry, baby. Your other daddy will figure out a way out of the mess he put himself into!" Mulder whispered to his bulging belly, caressing it and cooing softly.

'God, I am such a pussy!' he moaned internally. He knew Dana would have a cow if he ran after his lover now, regardless of the situation. She had expressly told him to stay put. She was very worried about his health and had warned him that under no circumstances was he to call attention to himself in any way. He promised himself that he would go after his stray lover if he wasn't back by midnight-no three AM- 'Damn it, all right, in the morning- if he isn't here, I will waddle my fat lazy ass to my family's house and beat the living shit out of him! Or Krycek! Or both of them!! Or at least call Scully.' He hated himself more than ever at that moment, loathed his inability to decide, to act, to be in control.

As if in reply to his bout of self-abuse, the baby kicked again, reminding him in a not-so-subtle way exactly where his priorities should be. His worry for Walter never left him completely, but he forced himself to calm down, for the sake of the child. Walter wasn't made of glass, and he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself. Mulder tried to make himself believe it.

*~~~*

"So, big guy, are you really big all over?" Krycek asked playfully while rubbing his jean-clad ass against the AD's boxer shorts-clad crotch.

Walter grunted, not wanting to display any signs of frustration or arousal to the grinning jerk.

"I bet you are. Mulder's a definite bottom boy and he likes 'em big."

"What are you planning, Krycek? Because I don't think it would be a good idea."

"I don't think you are in a position to tell me anything," Krycek interrupted smoothly.

Walter tried bucking Krycek off but Alex pulled a small handgun from one of the hidden recesses of his jacket, and Skinner froze immediately.

"Much better."

He stood up from the human cushion that he had been making of Walter and nodded with his head, "Go get those handcuffs out of your pants, Walter. I think our night has just begun."

"Krycek, no. Please, I have to get back to Fox." Walter was trying to be reasonable in this entirely unreasonable situation, and he wondered again, for the millionth time, just what the hell Krycek was up to.

"Why is that, Wally? Your sick experiments on him haven't done enough damage?"

"He hasn't been experimented on since the abduction. At least not by me, Alex. I swear."

Krycek snorted. "Yeah, I believe you, Skinner. Now go and get those cuffs."

Walter rose as dignified as he could from the floor and walked over to his pants. He pulled the cuffs out and sighed, "Listen, I won't fight you, but let me call Fox. Just to reassure him that I'm alright." It was a poor bargaining chip at best, but it was all he had.for now.

Krycek shrugged. "OK, but first you have to put those cuffs on."

"How will I be able to phone him, Alex?"

"I will take care of that."

Walter gave in and started cuffing his wrists. He snapped the cold metal over one wrist, but before he could cuff the other one, Krycek stopped him.

"Here, cuff yourself over here, Wally baby." Krycek pointed to the iron cabinet handle. It was welded iron. There was no way Walter could pull that handle off-apparently Alex wasn't taking any chances.

Walter walked over to the cabinet, shoulders slumping in defeat, and leaned down to cuff himself to the handle. He locked the other cuff around his wrist.

"There, now please let me call him."

"Of course. Just have to find the phone."

Walter watched as Krycek put the gun down on the table and went looking for the cell phone.

'He's making it easy for me.' he thought, then went about trying his best to reach the table, to no avail, before Alex came wandering over with a small smile on his face.

"Here ya go, big boy."

Alex put the phone up to Walter's ear after dialing the appropriate number for him.

"Yeah," came a very sleepy, sexy Mulder voice from the phone.

"Fox, I just wanted to let you know that I am all right."

"Alex didn't hit you did he?"

"No. Everything's fine. I will be home shortly. Don't wait up."

"You are not hurt?" Mulder tried to clear the sleep muddle from his head and focus on the conversation-hadn't Krycek said something about Walter being unconscious earlier? His lover sounded okay, though, and just the sound of that familiar growling voice was enough to allay most of his fears.

"No, I'm fine. Get some rest and I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok, I will." His voice was thick with sleep.

"I love you, Fox. Sleep well," Walter replied, doing his best to ignore the prescence of Krycek so close by.

"Love you, too."

Krycek pulled the phone away and shut it off.

"What do you want, Krycek? I thought we were here to find information on Scully and Mulder, not take a crash course in Date Rape 101."

"Don't flatter yourself, old man. Information is exactly why we are here. You told me you would explain all about Mulder and you haven't yet. What's going on? If you didn't experiment on him, who did?"

Skinner stared at Krycek for a moment then sighed, "Krycek, you know Mulder was abducted, that he was brought back to life. You know that he was to be an alien. Well, I think they did more than just that."

Krycek shook his head. "Impossible, Walter. The whole point of abducting anyone is to create a new race of alien hybrids. That is exactly what they were going to do to Mulder, but I saved his life."

Walter couldn't believe the audacity of the jerk. "*You* saved his life?"

"Of course. I am no longer a Consortium hound, Walter. I work all on my own."

"How did *you* save Mulder's life?" He didn't bother to try and hide the sarcasm, but Alex ignored it.

"By making you choose. I knew you wouldn't believe a word I said, so I gave you a choice. Simple enough. I knew you would choose Scully's baby." Alex tried for the usual nasty smile, but Walter thought he saw a tinge of sadness in it. "You're so honorable, Walter."

"So, you want me to believe that you saved Mulder's life by hounding me to pull the life support? Why couldn't you just do it, Alex?"

Alex sighed. "I wanted him to get better and I knew he would if you took care of him-saving him was just the first step in cementing your relationship. I certainly couldn't have been there for him. Not at the time, or in the way he needed. But he's different from the others, and that's why I know he has been experimented on since he has been with you. Now, for god's sake, tell me what you have done to him!"

Walter shook his head still practically naked and handcuffed, but feeling far less threatened in the wake of Krycek's speech. "All I did was love him, Alex. That's it. What has happened must have been done during the abduction, unless it was already in place long before he was abducted."

Alex dropped his head in frustration, or resignation-Walter couldn't tell which. Then growled, "What is it? What's wrong with him?"

"He's pregnant, Alex."