RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Krycek had heard the rumors but couldn't believe it. His Mulder being fat as Santa and staying holed up in Skinner's apartment as if undergoing a secret experiment? He didn't think it possible. He would just have to see for himself.

"If that balding jerk is fucking with Mulder..." he thought, anger sparking in him at the thought of Skinner even being with his Fox. He couldn't see what Mulder saw in the old fart. Sure, he had a good body but he was ugly as a warthog. He brushed the thoughts of those rippling muscles he had glanced for a short period in that same apartment aside.

Krycek shrugged to himself, having decided that the only thing he could do would be to check on his one time lover personally. He knocked on Skinner's door, waiting for Mulder to answer. After what seemed an eternity, the door opened cautiously.

"Fuck!" came an exclamation from behind the door, but before Mulder could shut the door again, Krycek pushed his leg through the doorway.

"Let me in, Fox," he demanded.

"Get your leg out from the door, Krycek. NOW!" cried Mulder, sounding more desperate than angry.

"I don't think so...I am here to see if you really are as big as a beached whale! That's what I've heard anyway."

"And why is it your business to check on me, Krycek?"

"Ah, c'mon Mulder, surely you haven't forgotten..."

"The quickie in the back of the Chrysler?"

"I don't think Skinner's neighbors would appreciate his lover's relationships aired all over the -"

Mulder sighed heavily and opened the door. Krycek grinned then pushed the door opened to stare in shock at Mulder.

Mulder had gained weight. He was also wearing a baggy sweat suit that did little to hide his bulging belly. He looked like shit to Krycek.

"Goddamn, Mulder, when you go to pot you go all out, don't you?"

"Thanks for that, Krycek. Are you satisfied? Will you leave now?" Mulder's hands weren't quite staying on his padded hips, sliding down with the soft material and the soft flesh underneath it.

"What the fuck has Skinner been doing to you to put you in this state, Fox?"

Mulder laughed then shook his head. "Uh uh, Krycek. You got your gander, now go take a swan dive."

Krycek was shaking his head and tut tutting. "If you had hooked up with me after you came back..."

Mulder snorted. "I think I would be long dead by now, Krycek."

"Aw, I think I would have done a sight better than ole baldy any day. What, he couldn't get it up for a frump, SO he decided to make you into one?"

"Out! Now!" growled Mulder, quite tired of Krycek's picking at Skinner.

"What, no kiss?" Krycek puckered up and was about to kiss Mulder when Fox put his hand right over Krycek's face and pushed him toward the door.

Krycek shook his head out from under Mulder's hand.

"Ok, you don't have to ask me twice, Mulder. I'm going, but I will be back."

"Why? What more do you need to see, Krycek? I am with Skinner, I love him...and, and I am staying with him, OK?"

"Whatever floats your boat, Mulder, but I think I will come back-if only to see you in a better outfit than the one you have on..."

Mulder shook his head as he shut the door in Krycek's face.

Krycek stared at the door for a few more minutes then shook his whole body like a retriever coming out of a lake, hoping to shake the image of what he had just seen.

"Something's going on, and it certainly can't be that Mulder has taken up becoming a couch potato as his new obsession," he thought to himself then decided he just would have to find out.

*****

Krycek sauntered over to where he saw his favorite redhead filing some patients records away in a drawer.

"How ya doing, beautiful?"

She nearly dropped the files in her hand and growled, "Krycek! What are you doing here?"

Krycek grinned sweetly at her. "I get that alot, but I am actually not here on a social visit."

Scully shook her head. "Whatever you are here for, forget it."

"Ah, you haven't even let me say what I'm here for and you're already pushing me away. I'm hurt, really hurt." He pouted, knowing that it always worked for Mulder before.

"I could care less, Krycek."

Krycek sighed; knowing this wasn't going to work. "If I have information on a certain former abductee..."

"I don't listen to on-again-off-again former agents as traitorous as you no matter what information they have."

"Very well. I won't disturb you again." With that he walked away like his soul was bruised in some way by their conversation.

Scully shook her head, refusing to believe that Krycek was even a little upset by her refusal to give in to him. Nor did she believe that was the end of Krycek's foray into finding information on Mulder. She knew exactly what the former agent was looking for. She couldn't believe that part of her wanted the little bastard to stay, just so she could look into his eyes a little longer.

"Ugh, I am not that desperate," she groaned to herself.

She called the public safety department and told them to watch out for a certain person fitting Krycek's appearance. She did specify not to stop him, just follow him and let their presence be known whenever he was around. Scully did not want a guilty conscience if one or more public safety officers went missing because they tried to play Super Cop. The information on Mulder, in her mind, was not as important as another person's life.

~~*~~

Mulder sat on the sofa and sighed, "This is worse than waiting for help in the backwoods of Florida! At least Scully was there to sing to me."

He sighed again and flipped through several more boring channels and then found that Skinner had access to quite a number of Pay per view channels. He grabbed the phone and called in a few shows that were coming up. He smiled then sat back and waited for the next airing of "College Nymphos part 5." He pulled the bowl of party mix in closer proximity to his reach then sighed once more, but this time in contentment.

~~*~~

Skinner let himself into the apartment, arriving home earlier than usual. His first order of business before starting on the large briefcase of files he had brought home to work on was to check on his 'sweet baboo.' He grinned at the conked out figure on the sofa, with the remote on his belly along with a smattering of crumbs from his snack food. Skinner loved this over-eating Mulder very much. All the talk of eating for two HAD paid off big time.

Walter put the briefcase down AND went in search of the lotion Scully's mother had given to him specifically, and not to Mulder, and brought it back to the couch, then took a moment to take in his sleeping beauty. Skinner thought he had never seen Mulder looking lovelier than he did right then. Not wanting to disturb Mulder's rest, he got on his knees in front of the sleeping figure and proceeded to remove the remote and some of the crumbs as softly and quietly as he could. He wanted desperately to run his hands all over Mulder's body, but held back, wanting to let his angel sleep a little while longer. With a gentle touch, he slowly lifted the shirt material up off of the soft round belly then put the remote on top of it, hoping the weight of the remote would hold the material in place. Looking at the hairs that crept up from Mulder's pants to the slightly protruding belly button, Skinner couldn't hold back any longer. He bent down then lapped his tongue across Mulder's belly button.

"Krycek?!"

Walter pulled away abruptly at the outburst.

"Mulder?"

Mulder looked into Skinner's eyes and groaned.

"Walter, what are you doing?"

"I think I should be asking what you're doing. Why did you call out Krycek's name when I licked your belly?"

"Oh, he was here earlier."

"And you let him in?!" Walter didn't know whether to be angry or frightened at the thought of Krycek's unexpected return into their lives.

"Well, he was...I just...he had his leg in the door," Mulder looked away from those intense brown eyes, feeling exceptionally foolish.

"So now he knows..."

"No, he doesn't, but he does think you are keeping me here for some nefarious purpose, which is kind of funny in a way."

"Mulder, this is not a laughing matter."

"Do you see me laughing, Walt?"

Walter sighed. He knew when Mulder called him that he was in no mood to play around.

"All right, then Mulder. What should we do?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Hell, let him get into trouble all on his own by trying to find out something."

Walter shook his head. "We might as well just tell him, Fox."

"Nah, let him sit and stew over it for awhile. It will help build his character, which he no doubt needs."

Walter looked at Mulder's sleepy face and smiled, suddenly remembering his initial intentions.

"So now do you want to tell me the reason that my licking your belly automatically brought to mind Krycek?"

"Well, he used to do that when we were together."

"Mulder, you told me you were only together once, and that was before he revealed his true nature."

"Well, yes, we were...I just remember that one bit more than anything else. He was awfully good at it."

Walter mulled the words over for a moment. "And what about when I do it?" He hoped he didn't sound as jealous as he felt.

"Walter, you are usually busy elsewhere..."Mulder replied with a grin.

Skinner smiled back. "Oh yeah."

Then he bent and continued his oral exploration of Mulder's belly. In no time, Mulder's hands were caressing Skinner's ears as his lover's mouth enveloped his erection.

*~*

Krycek wondered what in the world he could do now. Scully seemed to have thwarted his every attempt to look at any files she might have on Mulder. He sighed and knew that he would have to come up with a different tactic. He'd tried charm, he'd tried outright thievery, now he'd have to bring in the big guns-bribery. He would just have to find something to bribe Scully or Mulder with to get what he wanted. The best place to look was the storage files that old Spender had. With nothing better to do, Krycek went on the search for something important to use as a tool in his ongoing investigation.

*~*

Scully held Jenny close to her; letting the toddler fall asleep in her arms always helped calm her down. If it hadn't been for the help of her mother and sister-in-law, she thought she would have been incapable of handling everything life had thrown at her, especially the loss of Mulder to Skinner. She still couldn't believe that she was jealous of their relationship, but part of her was. She tried to fight it, but looking at Jenny and those beautiful and all too familiar hazel eyes, always made her catch her breath and sigh over her loss. Well, it was Mulder's loss as well, she thought, just a little bitter. But she knew that if his child was normal, she could never hate him or the feelings that he was bound to have once the child came, if there were no complications. She couldn't help but pray that all would go well for him and Skinner. She would never deny what she experienced when Jenny was born to anyone.

Part of her thought this was for the best. Mulder being with someone who could help him deal with this seeming impossibility. If anyone could remain calm in any storm thrown at him, it was Skinner.

Mulder gets to experience everything-even pregnancy, she thought and laughed softly to herself, thinking it would have to be Mulder who would be the first pregnant male. It was so typical of him, in so many ways. Medically, though, she worried, because she knew the complications of abnormal pregnancies. It seemed to be an abdominal pregnancy, but the things she found that were weird were the location and the look of the tissues surrounding the fetus. It was definitely something superhuman or extraterrestrial, though the fetus looked normal. There didn't seem to be the same problems that abdominal pregnancies usually created. Scully had no clue if it was because he was male or because of the reason he was pregnant in the first place, which was still a mystery. It was like the big question mark that was placed in front of the Big Bang Theory. She chuckled to herself over that analogy and smiled when Jenny seemed to gurgle happily in reply to her soft laughter. Jenny seemed to approve her mother's laughing at her silly daddy.