RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
The Goddess Michele is the one I lean on when I can't make a sentence right no matter how hard I try:)



*~*~*~*~*


When they arrived at the cabin the sun had already been down for quite some time and all the lights in the cabin were off.

"Let's be quiet, Walt. I don't want to disturb them. Especially Jenny."

Walter agreed and he cut the engine off. He got out of the car quickly, then moved silently around to the passenger side and helped Mulder and the baby out. He grabbed just one bag and carried it to the front door. It was locked, which was good for the ones inside but not so good for the three outside.

"Let me try something." Walter pulled out a key and opened the door. Mulder looked at him curiously but Walter just pushed him inside then softly closed the door after bringing the bag inside. He showed the key to Mulder who was delighted, although a little surprised to see that his lover owned a skeleton key. Then he fumbled around the room until he came upon a small lamp. Switching it on gave them more light than had been coming from the security light out front, although the room stayed quite dim.

They both looked about and thought it looked like quite a good cabin, sturdily built, but obviously a single residence that would become quite crowded with the Skinner family taking up residence as well. Just then they heard a movement from one of the rooms and Alex peaked out of the bedroom. When he recognized the two men and a baby currently standing in the living room, he visibly relaxed and opened the bedroom door more fully.

He went to them and, keeping his voice low, said, "You scared the shit out of me. Good thing Dana is a heavy sleeper." He suddenly realized what he had just said, and blushed slightly. To cover it he said, "How the hell did you get in, by the way?"

"Skeleton key."

Alex nodded then noticed they were looking at him expectantly, so he decided, "I think the sofa has a bed. Let me check."

It did. Alex brought Walter a thick padded sheet to cover the bare mattress, then a top sheet and a comforter, along with two pillows.

"Do you need anything else? We are pretty well stocked here."

"No, we're fine for now, Alex, thank you," Mulder replied. Alex nodded and wondered if he should say anything more. Then he finally asked, "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Oh, um...maybe we should wait until tomorrow." Alex thought it was the cutest thing-Walter Skinner blushing.

"Okay, have a good night." He left them to it and went back to his room and shut the door softly. Dana had woken a bit and whispered sleepily, "What is it?"

"Walter and Fox have come. They said they will explain tomorrow," Alex told her. Dana nodded but looked worried. He pressed her to him and kissed the furrowed brow. "Sleep now, my Dana."

Dana sighed, loving the feel of him. She kissed his chest then snuggled closer and drifted back to sleep.

*****

Fox put the baby in a makeshift basinet, then lay the baby-bed between himself and Walter. That was not what Walter wanted but relented with only a sigh, realizing it was the best he could hope for tonight. He kissed his fingers and pressed them to the baby's brow, then to Fox's lips, and then he turned the light out.

"Walter, if I break my neck trying to get to the bathroom..."

Walter sighed again and turned the lamp back on. He put his head under the pillow and slowly and fitfully went to sleep. He was woken a few hours later by the baby crying. Mulder took the baby and checked him, discovered he was still dry, so he put him against his breast. But the baby still cried. He held him and rocked him then began to sing quietly to him. Walter decided he seriously needed to invest in some earplugs. Soon the baby slept again and Mulder put the baby back in the basinet. After a while the parents drifted off to sleep again, too.

*****

Jenny woke and rushed into the living room to see the baby staring at her. She grinned and went over to inspect him a little closer, totally ignoring the adult lumps beside the baby. She climbed right on top of Walter, making sure to poke him hard in the belly, and she giggled when her Uncle Walter grunted, groaned and swore under his breath as he was rudely awakened by a four year old. She turned to see the pained expression on her uncle's face and kissed him.

"Baby!" She pointed to Kit.

He smiled, unable to stay angry at her for using him as her own personal climbing device. "Yes, that is Kit. My and Uncle Fox's baby."

"My baby!" she cried.

Walter sighed. "You want to hold him, Jenny?"

She nodded vigorously and he took Kit out of the basinet and let Jenny think she was holding the baby while keeping his hands under him as well. Jenny started singing to the baby and Walter grinned. He liked her singing way more than Mulder's. The baby seemed to like it, too, and he let the girl sing and coo to him, while she pressed sloppy kisses to his forehead, his nose and his cheeks. When the baby began to cry, Mulder stirred, groaning.

"What a way to wake up in the morning," he grumbled then smiled, seeing Jenny holding the baby.

"Hey, Jenny. May I have Kit? He is hungry."

"Can I feed him?" Jenny asked.

"Um, he has to have special food that only I can give him, Jenny."

She was about to pout then saw the stains on Mulder's shirt. Her eyes went big as saucers and she asked, "Uncle Fox, you are Kit's mommy?"

Mulder groaned inwardly at the deadly accuracy of four-year old tactlessness, then nodded. "Yes, Jenny and I have to feed him."

Jenny smiled then moved over to the other side of the bed with both Walter and Mulder's help. She watched in amazement as Mulder opened his shirt and let the baby take a nipple. She smiled with easy acceptance at Mulder and then at Walter, who moved the baby bed to the floor, then took Jenny into the crook of his arm, and slung the other one around his lover.

Just then Dana entered into the living room and saw the unusual but domestic tableau in front of her. 'Just wonderful. I wonder how many therapy bills I will have to pay...' she thought.

"Good morning. Did you have a pleasant sleep?"

"Tolerably pleasant," half grumbled Walter.

Dana nodded then said, "Come on, sweetheart. We have to get ready for breakfast."

She took Jenny's hand and led her down from the bed and into the bathroom.

"Man, if this gets anymore domestic, I think I will scream," mumbled Mulder halfheartedly.

Walter chuckled, tightened his grip on the younger man, and pressed his lips to Mulder's. Just then Alex entered the living room, unnoticed, and watched as the two men in his life who meant the most to him kissed. He thought such a sight would send a jolt to his cock but instead it seemed to clench his heart and he nearly gasped at the sensation. He didn't know who the heart clench was for-Fox or Walter, but it seemed to be for both. He shook himself self-consciously, then shuffled to the kitchen quickly, gruffly saying, "Good morning."

Walter and Fox hadn't registered it, still kissing deeply, until Jenny came into the living room again and giggled. They pulled apart, flushed and embarrassed. Dana smiled and said, "Come on, Jenny, let's go help Uncle Alex in the kitchen."

"Walter, hold your son," said Mulder, "I really, really need to clean myself--I feel like I have been sleeping in a swamp all week."

Walter nodded and took the baby, now drunk with Fox's milk, and let him sleep on his stomach. Once Fox was in the shower, he felt refreshed and renewed. When he walked back in the living room with just a towel about his hips, he saw his lover's head pushed back against the sofa, asleep. He smiled and bent to kiss him awake.

"Showers free, Walter."

Walter smiled at him with a contented sigh.. "I will take a bath with Kit," he volunteered.

Fox sighed. "That's why I love you so much, lover."

He kissed Walter then moved out of his way to allow him access to the bathroom. He pulled the towel off and was about to grab some underwear from the suitcase Walter had brought in last night when Alex re-entered the room. The younger man's eyes were riveted on Mulder's nude body. When Alex saw those pink rosy nipples atop small breasts, he nearly fainted. This sight definitely had his cock twitching automatically. Mulder just turned around to pull on his underwear, totally realizing he was not the same shape as other men in all places. He grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it on over his head quickly then turned to Alex, looking at him questioningly.

"Oh, um...breakfast is ready."

Mulder could tell Alex was not really interested in food at the moment. He smiled slightly and asked, "What's on the menu?"

Alex had to bite the inside of his cheek before answering, "Sausage and eggs and pancakes." That really wasn't what he wanted to say, and the sudden lecherous glint in his eyes gave him away. Mulder moved closer to Alex and was about to lift the front part of the bed up when Krycek bent and covered his mouth with his own. He nearly cried out in ecstasy as Mulder responded by kissing him back.

Just then Walter came back into the living room, a towel wrapped around his waist, and the baby in small towel in his arms. He stood and stared for a moment then growled dangerously, "What the fuck are you doing to my lover, Alex?"

Alex pulled away from Mulder's soft embrace and sighed in resignation. Before he could say anything Mulder retorted, "He was kissing me, Walter, and in case you didn't notice, I was returning the kiss!"

Walter shook his head. "Yeah, I noticed that, Mulder." He put the baby in Mulder's arms. Kit was fully ignoring all the surrounding drama and silently peeing in the towel he was wrapped in. Walter then grabbed Alex and kissed him deeply, trying to wipe away Mulder's taste from Alex's lips. "He is mine, Alex," he growled finally.

Alex licked his lips but only said, "Breakfast is ready." Then he abruptly turned and left the room.

Walter stared at his lover forlornly but Mulder ignored him in favor of cooing and whispering to Kit as he rocked the baby to sleep. He saw that part of the bed was lifted, so he finished lifting it and turning it back into a sofa. Mulder sat pointedly on the sofa and Walter sighed. "Do you love Alex, Mulder?"

"I should be asking you that question, Daddy!" Mulder ground out softly.

Walter sighed. "I know, baby. It was my fault. I agree, but if you kiss him, does that make it better?"

"We had a very short but torrid affair, Walter and it's sometimes hard to get over those." Mulder glowered at Walter, trying to drive his point home.

"Are you telling me you think I will leave you for Alex? Is that what this is about?"

Mulder shook his head. "No, Walter, this isn't just about you, or just about Alex. We are here to learn what is the proper course for all of us to take since we seem to all be in such a bind. That is what this is all about."

Walter sighed, realizing Mulder was right. Dead right. He nodded. "You're right, baby, but it drives me insane when I see you with him."

Mulder glared at him. "And the fact you did it behind my back is any better?!"

"No, no it wasn't better, and it wasn't fair. It was crude and obnoxious and very wrong of me to go behind your back like I did, Fox. I know you're not going to forgive me any time soon, if at all. I can only try-I mean I will try to curb my jealousy when you are with Alex." He winced when he said that and Mulder nearly melted right then. It was a big concession on Walter's part and he knew it. But he wasn't about to give him an inch, at least just yet.

"Let's eat." Mulder put the baby in the makeshift basinet and carried it into the kitchen with Walter trailing behind him.

*****

Breakfast went by fairly quickly as all of them tried to smooth things out by steering clear of any controversial topics. They all seemed to agree silently to wait until after breakfast to talk about why they were here. Dana knew something had happened in the living room earlier but had chosen not to ask about it. She could always ask Alex later if she really needed to know.

When they moved back into the living room after breakfast, Jenny went to play in her room and the adults decided now was as good a time as any to discuss a few things.

After a few tense moments of silence, Walter started. "Uh, I learned about what they are doing, Alex. They aren't after you for any of your prior possible involvements but because they think you are running a scam on your doctor. Dana, you aren't under suspicion yet, but I am sure they will soon be looking into why you have a man such as Alex living with you. He is your patient and that alone is suspicious behavior." He sighed, and then continued, "Mulder and I decided it would be best if we came to you to work out what is the best possible solution to this." He paused, then added quietly, "I-I told Mulder about my indiscretion with Alex."

Alex and Dana looked stunned. Dana spoke first, "Mulder, I know you feel we betrayed you by not letting you know about what happened, but we all decided it would be best to wait until after the baby was born."

Mulder nodded. "So, Alex really is pregnant?"

Dana nodded. "Yes."

Mulder sighed but didn't say anything. Walter continued. "I thought I should be the one to turn myself in because I am the one with the original nanos, so I thought that was the best solution to all of this. Mulder didn't want me to, though, and he is right. It would leave the baby and him without any protection. Since all of this involves you both, as well as us, we decided it best to come to you to see what, if any, possible alternatives there are."

Alex spoke up then. "I could disappear again. I think that would be-"

Walter shook his head. "Not in your condition, Alex. You have my baby and I will not jeopardize that by letting you leave."

"Walter, your paternal rights are hardly the issue here, but I agree. Alex, you shouldn't leave. You are in no condition to leave, and I need to ensure against any possible problems that may arise. None happened in Mulder's case, but it may not be that way with you," Dana interjected.

Alex sighed. "If you give yourself up, we all might as well give ourselves up, Walter."

Walter looked into Alex's beautiful green eyes, and never had he seen such sincerity in them as at that moment.

"Is that really what you want to do? Give in?" Walter asked Dana.

"The only thing I can think of, Walter, is if we do give in, we would have to demand that I be the one to administer medically to all of you. I have been a doctor to all of you at some point, and right now I have the most experience with the nanos. I think that the powers that decide our fate would have to concede at least that fact."

Mulder nodded. "But do you really want us subjected to governmental authority, Dana?"

Dana shook her head. "Of course not, but what other alternative is there?"

Walter sighed. "If we do decide to give in to the authorities, I may be able to negotiate something."

"Walter, will you stop trying to martyr yourself! I will not allow you to give yourself up if we can't be together at least," Mulder growled, angry at Walter's cowed behavior.

Walter turned to Mulder. "I am not talking about sacrificing myself or anyone, baby. I am talking about a possible solution to giving the federal government total authority over our lives."

"Do you mean negotiating a special laboratory for all of us to be held? We would be no more than test subjects, Walter."

"No, that isn't what I was thinking of. I have some friends who may help us find a way where, not only would the charges be dropped against Alex and any suspicions against Dana disappear, but we could control our environment fully. Maybe only allow outside authority periodically or something like that. Some sort of set up that would be less restrictive. But I would have to do some digging and have to pull in some favors from friends I haven't spoken to in years."

They all looked at him expectantly. He sighed. "Let me think on this some more. If we do this, we have to all be in agreement, and we have to have a set plan. It shouldn't be decided just yet. We should have some time before -"

Just then a police vehicle drove into their driveway. "Fuck," Alex sped into the bedroom. Walter went after him. Dana walked calmly to the door and opened it, looking out as the policeman walked up to the cabin's porch.

"Good morning, ma'am. You are Dana Scully?"

"Yes."

"You haven't seen any suspicious characters around your cabin, have you?"

"No, officer, I haven't. I would let you know if I had."

The man nodded and then looked pointedly at Mulder, asking indirectly about him.

"This is a friend of mine. We are babysitting for a neighbor."

The policeman smiled. "Very neighborly of you, Ms. Scully. I will leave you to it then."

When the man got into his vehicle and left, Dana sighed in relief.

"They're keeping tabs on you, Dana. I wonder how long it'll be before they realize who I am."

Dana shook her head. "Maybe they won't suspect anything, Mulder, but you can never tell."

*****

Walter watched with his arms folded around his waist as Alex looked like he was about to open up the back window and leave.

"You are not going anywhere Alex," he growled.

Alex paused his frantic pacing and glared at Walter. "Yes, daddy!" he replied sarcastically, but Walter understood where Alex was coming from, and he responded in the only way he knew would work with the younger man right now.

Walter grabbed Alex and pressed their bodies together. Alex thought he was going to head butt him, and he struggled briefly, then froze when Walter bent and kissed him thickly instead. Alex didn't respond, but only for a moment and then he melted, feeling the cock twitch under the towel Walter still wore. If the big guy knew just how sexy he looked and just how weak in the knees he made Alex with just one kiss, he probably would have dressed. Alex was glad that he could easily slip his hand in and caress Walter's cock, which twitched again, eager to feel his hand. Walter's hand pulled Alex harder against him, as he thrust his tongue inside the younger man's mouth, tasting every bit of him.

They did not hear the door open nor the tiny gasp of surprise, followed by a soft knowing titter. They were well into groping and kissing each other, and only registered someone else in the room when a condom was produced for them.

"I suggest you use that, boys, if you plan to even masturbate each other. Those nanos are getting smarter and I wouldn't put it past them to pass through a person's hand spattered with seminal fluid."

They broke apart and gazed in shock at Scully.

"Dana-I-I..."

Dana shook her head then kissed Alex softly. "You have a connection to Walter, Alex. I understand that. You are having his child."

"Dana...you aren't joking...the nanos can infiltrate the skin???" Walter asked frantically.

Dana smirked at Walter. "Do you want to be tested, Walter? I`m sure I have the equipment..."

"Yes, please! I have been worried lately. I hadn't said anything, what with Fox and all, but I have been feeling nauseous in the mornings. It's an odd thing, because usually by the afternoon I am fine."

Dana laughed.

"What? What's so funny? What did I say?"

Alex shook his head. "Walter, you dodo, you just described morning sickness! Sounds like you're pregnant, too."

"But-but-but-but..." Skinner sounded like an old outboard motor, and both Dana and Alex grinned at his discomfiture.

"Walter..."

"We have been careful! I can't be..."

"You look so cute like that, Walter..." Alex snickered.

Walter ignored Alex by asking Dana, "Are you absolutely sure I am pregnant?"

"No. To be sure I would have to run a pregnancy test."

Walter lifted up one strong arm. "Then test me!"

Dana looked pointedly at the bulge still tenting the towel wrapped tightly around his hips. He saw the direction her eyes were travelling and blushed furiously.

"I think that needs to be taken care of first." Then she paused and smiled. "Hey, you could always kill two birds with one stone: I think I may have just the very cup for it too!"

Walter groaned. "Damn, Dana!"

"I can leave the room...I am sure Alex can help you..."

Alex looked at Dana curiously. She whispered to him, "Don't worry. I trust you."

Alex moaned then pressed Dana to him and kissed her. Those words were the best thing anyone had ever said to him. His hand reached down and cupped her ass, pulling her to him. Walter was slowly going to creep away when Dana reached over and pulled him towards them. Pulling away from Alex's lips she pressed her mouth to Walter's. The older man stood stunned for a moment then kissed those lips that almost rivaled Mulder's in pouting. She tasted heavenly and Walter thrust his tongue deep into her sweet mouth.

Alex, not to be left out, was pulling open her blouse and soon his mouth covered one pert nipple. She moaned into Walter's mouth, her hand clenching tightly to one broad shoulder.

Alex's hand began pulling off her blouse when she stopped him moving away from both men, looking flushed and sweaty and terribly appealing. "I think we have forgotten someone."

Both men looked at her curiously, but with sudden dawning awareness. She straightened her disheveled state, then left the room. They knew what she was going to do, approved whole-heartedly of the plan, then looked back at one another, and Walter pulled Alex to him, kissing those soft swollen lips with anticipatory lust.

Dana went to Mulder, who was playing with Jenny in her room. "It's time for a nap, sweetie," she told her daughter. "Kit can sleep with you, too."

She put the bassinet that Kit was sleeping in right next to Jenny's bed as Jenny crawled under the covers. Then Dana kissed Jenny and Jenny kissed Kit, and both children giggled.

"Sweet dreams, baby," Dana whispered.

Mulder looked at Dana curiously but followed her willingly enough when she took his hand and walked out of the room, stopping briefly to turn on the baby monitor.

When they shut the door, Mulder frowned at Dana. She had fire in her eyes and he'd never seen her like that before. She stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and kissed him soundly. He pulled away.

"Dana?"

She only smiled at him mysteriously, and then pulled him along to her bedroom.

Mulder stared in disbelief at the scene: Walter and Alex were lying on top of a pile of pillows and blankets on the floor. Walter's hard body was rubbing all over Alex's, and they were kissing passionately. Mulder glanced back at Dana, looking for an explanation.

She just began pulling off her clothing and Mulder's eyes widened in shock and instant arousal. He'd had more than one fantasy involving his partner stripping for him and actually watching her do it was like a dream come true. They had been together before, but not in such a sexually charged setting.

When she was completely nude, Dana turned her attention to Mulder's clothes. The shirt went first, and she smiled at him when she saw his pretty breasts displayed for her. She pressed her face between them and nuzzled softly, then took a nipple in her mouth and suckled, making him gasp. He went instantly hard and felt suddenly like he was participating in a lesbian porn movie. He grinned evilly and ran a hand over her breast, caressing while she suckled him thinking that Frohike would have a stroke seeing this. He pulled Dana's face up to meet his mouth and pressed his breasts against hers. He moaned into her mouth as his nipples caressed hers. She looked into his eyes and smiled, seeing his eyes glazed over and half closed with lust.

"Come on," she whispered huskily, "let's join our lovers."

They turned to see that Walter and Alex had carried on without them, and were now giving each other head. Dana was pleased to note that they were both wearing condoms. She found an unused condom, opened it and grasped Mulder's cock, gloving it as efficiently as she did everything, and he responded to the unspoken authority in her movements, his cock twitching in her hand.

Just then they heard Walter's voice, "Fox?"

Mulder looked over at Walter grinning at him as Alex continued to devour his cock, and then Dana was pushing him towards the two men. Walter was pulling him down, running his hands over his breasts and kissing him hungrily. Alex pulled off of the older man and watched as the two men played with each other. Dana watched as well, enjoying the sight of the two men together, as well as Alex's reaction to it, and she congratulated herself silently on her reading of the situation with the four of them, and her decision to act on all of the unspoken emotions that had been running through all of them.

Alex couldn't wait any longer. He moved over and took Mulder's cock in his mouth. It had been quite awhile since he had touched Mulder in such an intimate way, but as his hand snaked around to play with Mulder's ass and he sucked harder on his cock, he realized that you never really forget how.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah..." Mulder managed as Alex expertly worked him.

Scully, not wanting to be left out, noticed that there was still one hard cock currently unattended, so she took the opportunity to slip her legs over Skinner's hip and slowly seat herself there, letting Walter's thick cock slide deep inside her. He moaned around Mulder's nipple at the sensation of her hot body enveloping him, and his hands pulled harder on Alex's cock. A moment later, he had let up on Alex's erection in favor of grasping Dana's hips to help her ride him. He rose up and pulled her down for a kiss as she rocked back and forth. She was almost out of her mind with lust as the combination of the feel of fucking Walter, her former boss, while seeing and hearing Mulder and Alex go at it overwhelmed her senses, and she cried out and moved faster.

Mulder pulled out of Alex's mouth and bent down to kiss him. Alex's sweetness, combined with the taste of himself, burst into his mouth and he went wild. His tongue worked all over Alex's gums and teeth, sucking on his tongue until Alex pulled away with a wet smacking sound to stare at the lovely breasts currently brushing up against his chest. His hand moved up to cup one, and Mulder sighed. Then he pushed Alex down onto his back and nipped and sucked on his pink nipples. Alex giggled when a breast leaked onto his belly.

"I think you need to be taken care of." With that he twisted their bodies around until his mouth could reach Mulder's chest easily, and he suckled on the leaking breast.

Mulder's fingers clenched in Alex's hair, pressing him to his chest. "Oh, god, Alex..." he moaned.

Without further ado, Alex eased himself down on Mulder's erection, paused to adjust to the sensation, then moved up and down, finding a comfortable pace. He leaned over and was able to kiss Dana once before Mulder pulled him back for more of his own.

Walter, grateful that Mulder had pulled Alex away, reached up and began to suck on one of Dana's nipples. The doctor ran her hand over his sweaty pate and then held on to his ears. He began to moan against her nipple then groaned, "Oh, I am going to cum..."

Dana grinned down at Walter losing it. She began to clench her vaginal muscles, sending the older man up and over the top, and he came with a yell, then fell back, pulling her down atop him. He thrust into her once more and then lay still. She bent and kissed the exhausted man, smiling as she realized he was still wearing his glasses, although they had been knocked askew by the force of his orgasm. She looked over at Alex and saw that he was riding Mulder as enthusiastically as she had been doing with Walter just a moment before, and as she watched she saw her former partner cry out and come, clenching the blankets. Alex bent and kissed the swollen lips of his former lover then pulled off, wincing as Mulder's long cock slipped out of him.

Dana rose on shaky legs and moved over to Alex. She whispered, "We outlasted these old farts, didn't we?"

Alex giggled softly then nodded. "I love you, Dana."

She put her forehead to his and smiled. "I love you too, stud."

She pulled away to lie between the two passed out men and motioned for him to lay atop her. She spread her legs to give him access and a moan of renewed desire slipped past his lips as he gazed down at her beautiful, sweaty, reeking-of-sex body on display before him. Her nipples were hard and begging to be touched and her whole frame was quivering from sensual overload. She gasped when he nipped at one breast, then took the nipple in his mouth as he slowly eased into her vagina. Her body was hot and slick with sweat and he quickly found a steady rhythm as he strained for release. She pulled his face up to hers and kissed his swollen lips. He kissed his way down to her neck then nibbled on an ear. She sighed, wrapping her feet around Alex's thighs as he pounded into her, and thanked whatever god there might be for the men in her life.

Mulder, feeling a need to clean himself before checking on Kit, watched mesmerized as Alex's ass moved up and down atop his former partner. He grinned at the irony of the situation, then pulled the used condom off of himself and threw it away. He looked over at Walter and saw that the man was still out of it. He found a washcloth in the bathroom, wetted it, and carried it back just as Dana bit into Alex's shoulder to muffle her cries as he came within her.

'Much better than any fucking porn any day,' he thought then took a moment to clean Walter up as well as himself. The older man simply groaned in his sleep but didn't wake.

Mulder pulled on a t-shirt and looked in to see Kit still sleeping, but starting to make muzzy waking noises that Mulder knew were a precursor to some pretty heavy duty "feed me" yelling. It wouldn't do for Kit to cry, so he bent down and picked him up. Just as he did, he felt his nipples react and he sighed. He lifted up his shirt for the suddenly wide-awake Kit to nuzzle, dimly grateful that Kit hadn't had the chance to cry Jenny awake or distract the other adults.

He went back to the living room and sat on the sofa, adjusting the baby for optimum feeding, then sat back with a sigh, waiting for the baby to have its fill.

Jenny woke shortly afterward and came out of her room. When she saw Mulder practically naked, it didn't seem to faze her. She simply stated, "Unca Fox, you need some pants."

"Can you get me some Jenny? There in that bag." He pointed, trying not to expose himself any further, or drop the baby, and Jenny reached in and pulled out a pair of sweat pants. They were Walter's but they would do. She set the pants on his lap and he smiled at her.

"Kit is eating?" she asked, curious.

Mulder nodded.

"I hungry too. I go get Mommy."

"Um, Jenny, Alex and your mommy are taking a nap now. They should be out soon."

"Oh okay." She sat watching them and reached over to play with the breast pump sitting on the table beside the sofa.

"What is this?" she asked and Mulder thought he had never been so glad to see Dana Scully as he was at that moment, as she came out of the bedroom, tugging at her clothes.

"Hey sweetie. You hungry?" Dana asked Jenny, a little mussed but amazingly beautiful to Mulder nevertheless.

Jenny nodded. Dana smiled. "Come on, let me fix you something."