RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
The Goddess Michele is my copilot, without her this would just be a mangled heap :D



*~*~*~*~*


Scully drove up to the cabin and immediately noticed another vehicle there. She pulled her gun out of her purse, and was dimly grateful that Mulder and Skinner had both insisted she keep a weapon after she left the FBI. She walked cautiously up to the front door, put her hand on the knob and turned it slowly. There was Krycek with a gun in her face the moment she pulled the door open.

She sighed in relief, but he groaned. "Scully! Fuck! I could have shot you!"

She put her gun into her purse and entered the cabin. "Nice to see you too, Krycek!"

He winced then apologized. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little on edge. Why are the FBI after me again?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I don't work there anymore-remember?"

His shoulders seemed to droop and then Jenny came running up to greet her. "Mommy, Alex threw up. Is he okay? Check him, Mommy!"

Dana opened her arms for Jenny and the girl fairly leapt into her arms. She kissed her forehead. "Alex is fine, sweetie. He just has a tummy ache. He will be better soon, I promise."

The girl grabbed her mother's hand and lifted it as best she could. Dana put her hand on Alex's forehead at her daughter's insistence and said, "See, he is better, Jenny."

Jenny put her hand on Alex's forehead. "He better!"

Jenny stretched her arms out to Alex and he took her from Dana. His closeness sent her blood racing and she groaned internally at the realization that even when she was ticked off and tired the man could light her fire.

He could sense the change in her mood and he tilted his head down to hers and their lips met softly. He half gasped against her mouth and pressed her to him as best he could with his truncated arm to kiss her more passionately.

"I wanna kiss too!" cried Jenny. They pulled apart to catch their breath and then both of them grinned and kissed the little girl, making her giggle.

"I'm starving. I brought some stuff with me since I didn't know how much was here..." Dana said.

"Mommy...we cooked for you!"

"You did?" she looked past Jenny's head at Alex with one brow up.

"She helped make jell-o and she helped mix things up for me."

Dana smiled then went to look at the feast of green beans, hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. "Oh look, you made Jenny's favorites."

"Alex said this is good for you!" protested Jenny.

"Alex should read up on nutrition," Dana said half under her breath. She put Jenny down and let Alex serve them.

After dinner, Alex and Jenny ate jell-o while watching 101 Dalmatians. Dana did the dishes and then just sat with the two of them, enjoying quietly observing them. Alex appeared to be just as wrapped up in the cartoon as her daughter. Conversely, Dana found herself wrapped up in the man before her. She had a sudden urge to sit in his lap, feed him jell-o and play with his cock. It would have surprised her to know that Alex was not as engrossed in the Disney cartoon as it appeared, and most of his thoughts were centered on laying her out, spreading whipped cream and jell-o all over her and eating her for hours. Neither one of them bothered to explain their flushed cheeks to one another, but they did share a quick and easy smile.

*****

Walter was worried. He had been trying to contact Scully for the past few days, but had been unsuccessful. He looked over at Mulder, who was doing sit-ups while the baby was napping. He had firmed up alarmingly fast in just two days and Walter wanted Scully to check them both out. He hadn't been feeling so hot lately, and he hoped it wasn't some reaction to the nanobytes that he might not be aware of. His worst fears became nightmares in which the nanobytes would give him the capacity to impregnate anyone and then deny him access to his child because of some strange allergic reaction. He had to make sure that this was just a temporary setback.

Mulder said to try Scully's mother. He did and Meg chewed him out for exposing his daughter to a criminal such as Alex. When he finally calmed her down, she told him what had happened. He decided the best thing was to let her vent her frustrations then tell her that all was well. It was all a misunderstanding. Of course he had no clue about any of it since he had not been in contact with the agency since the week Scully said the baby was more than likely due. He had taken extended leave and only kept in touch with Kim once in a while.

Once he hung up with Meg, he called someone he could trust in the Bureau and asked about the warrant for Krycek. The man joked with him a bit, asking how young the girl was he was with and how much trouble he was getting into. Skinner let him joke, trying to keep the desperation out of his voice when he asked about Krycek and how much, if anything, they had on Scully.

When he learned that the Bureau thought Krycek was pulling an independent medical scam on a local doctor, he was reassured, but still worried that any information they could get from either Krycek or Scully could lead to Mulder and then, ultimately, to himself. He thanked his friend, and then hung up. He knew he had to make a decision and that any decision he made would involve telling Mulder because, of course, he was already involved-even more than he knew. He clenched his fists as he sweated in worry, then took a deep breath and went to face the music.

Mulder was looking sexy with sweat stains making his t-shirt cling to his small breasts. Skinner's cock twitched at the sight. He had wanted to taste Mulder's newest physical additions, play with them, but Mulder had refused, saying it was bad enough with the baby latched on constantly. He said they were very sensitive and he didn't want to get horny while he breast-fed. Walter had pouted for a long while but Mulder had finally satisfied him by jerking him off and kissing him, with those perfect little breasts caressing his chest as he did so. That mollified him, but he still ached to kiss them.

He had to tell Mulder all about Krycek. It was unfair to keep him from the truth now that the baby was delivered safe and sound. What to do about the Bureau was something that needed to be worked out by the both of them together. He just hoped Mulder wouldn't do anything overly emotional, like kick him out of his own home. He felt he deserved it though; he had been acting like a child, and deserved whatever Mulder deemed the best solution.

He sighed then decided it was best just to tell him outright.

"Mulder," he began softly, not wishing to disturb Kit. "Can we go into the kitchen, we need to talk about something important."

Mulder didn't like the look on Walter's face. Something big had happened and he knew he was probably not going to like what his lover was going to tell him.

Once they were sitting at the kitchen table, Walter began, "There is something I must tell you, Fox." Then, without further preamble, he simply blurted it out: " I had sex with Alex when-when we were at your family house..."

Mulder didn't even blink, just swallowed hard and finally asked, "You fucked Krycek?"

"Yes."

"Are you telling me Alex is pregnant?" Mulder asked, his voice tight with more than curiosity about Krycek's condition.

Walter nodded, he looked miserable with guilt, but inside, he actually felt better for finally letting Mulder know.

Mulder shook his head. "Is that why you were so upset about Alex being near me so much? You thought he would make me fuck him?" he growled out in frustration.

Walter sighed. "I was an ass. There is no excuse for my behavior, Fox. If you want me to give myself to the authorities, I will. I don't deserve your understanding or your help. I should just go now and..."

"Walter, no. No you don't, you don't get away with this so easily. If Alex is pregnant, what is he doing with Dana? She could get infected with those nanobytes too!"

"Dana knows about it. She was the one who tested him to see if he was pregnant like you. It was during her tests that someone in her office must have alerted the authorities, I assume."

Mulder closed his eyes in frustration then opened them to growl, "You are in big trouble, mister, and the one person who you are in trouble with is me! If you think I would just sit back and let you leave Kit and me here alone, you are fooling yourself! If you are going anywhere, you might as well take me too!"

"Mulder, you don't want to go to the Bureau with our baby..."

"No, we are going to get Scully and Krycek together and take care of the mess that's been made!"

Walter stared at Mulder in shock. This was not typical Mulder behavior. But then, childbirth and maternal urges were not exactly standard Mulder behavior either. He nodded. "I will get things ready."

Mulder looked at that pitiful face and swung his fist hard against Walter's nose.

"OW!" Walter cried out, holding his abused nose in one hand.

"That's for not keeping your hands to yourself and not letting me know earlier!"

Walter looked mournfully at Mulder but his lover stood his ground, hands on hips. After he watched Walter leave to gather things he began gathering all the supplies and clothing for the baby. When that was in order, he went in search of his own clothing.

"I've made a suitcase for you, Fox."

"Thanks," growled Mulder in a huff, then snatched the suitcase from Walter and hauled it downstairs.

Walter did not know how long Mulder would be in such an awful mood. He just hoped he wouldn't have to sleep on the couch for the rest of the year, if they were coming back here together. His stomach did a weird samba and he felt nauseous. Whatever he had, he hoped it would go away. All he needed was a stomach flu on top of everything else that was happening.

*****

When Jenny was asleep, Alex came up to Scully and whispered, "I'm sorry..."

She didn't let him continue. She pressed her lips to his and then her body to his. His hand slowly slid down her back to cup the swell of her ass, pressing her to him. He half lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed he had been sleeping in. She ground her pelvis against the hard erection she felt against her, and he sighed. Her breasts were heaving as he looked down at her and his one hand caressed her softly. Her breathing grew heavier as his thumb rubbed across a hardened nipple through the fabric of her bra and dress.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured, his delicious burr sending shivers down her spine, and a spike of desire to her groin. He slowly pulled off his t-shirt and, as she watched him strip for her, she opened up the front of her dress. He looked down at her small breasts and licked his lips, wanting to taste her. He bent and sucked hard on one breast, teasing the soft flesh with teeth and tongue until she was pulling on his ears to go elsewhere. He finally moved on and lapped down her stomach, opening the buttons nimbly with one hand. He tickled her bellybutton with his tongue and she giggled and shook her head. He smiled up at her, his eyes blazing green with passion.

Her heart did a flip in her chest and she spread her legs invitingly. He continued to move down until his mouth reached the elastic waistband of her underwear. He pulled the underwear down and she wondered at his ability to hold himself up on his truncated arm as he did that. Once off, he looked at her spread out before him and then bent his head down to lap at her labia and then across her clit. She moaned then heaved in ecstasy when he began to suck. Her hands caressed and pinched her nipples as he sucked her, sending her desire spiraling.

His hand came up to slowly insert two fingers into her vagina. She was pulsing in orgasm as he finger fucked her. He wanted to feel her pulse around his cock when she came like this. She reached down to a small pocket in her dress and pulled out a condom and smiled at him, sweat plastering her hair to her face. She opened the package, and then sat up to roll the condom on his cock. He bit his lip as she slowly pumped his cock; Dana enjoyed the strained look on his face as he barely held himself back from coming in her hand. She then leaned back against the headboard and let him sit between her open thighs. He slowly entered her. She braced herself then bucked her hips, encouraging him on. He groaned, "Dana, I can't last if you keep doing that."

She smiled wickedly at him, but kept her hips still. When he was fully inside of her, he wrapped his arms about her waist. She bent her head back and her lovely breasts were thrust into his face. He nuzzled them as he rocked in and out of her. Her hands went back to brace herself as she let him lean against her, bucking his hips against her. She moaned as his teeth grazed over a sensitive nipple and he thrust hard into her. Her inner thighs were quivering. She wanted desperately to fuck herself on his cock. He saw the question in her fiery blue eyes and he nodded his head in consent. He kept still then as she bucked her hips into him, pressing herself closer to him. She wrapped her calves around his back and he tilted downward so she could buck more easily. He kissed between her breasts and she rammed her hips against his. He grunted, then sighed, "Oh...Dana..." A couple of hard thrusts later, he was shuddering and filling the condom.

She braced herself on one hand as she caressed her clit until he could feel her clenching around him in orgasm again. He watched her body quiver and clench in ecstasy and thought that she looked her most beautiful like that, fully abandoning all control as pleasure washed over her. She fell back and he half lay on her, still inside of her. After a few moments of silly grins and gasping breaths, he pulled out slowly, and then held the end of the condom on his softening cock. He staggered into the bathroom to clean himself up. She lay immobile but only for a moment and he was a little surprised and a lot pleased to find her running a hand over her sensitized flesh when he returned. He watched her with lust filled eyes. He didn't think he could be wanting more, but watching her hand cup her sex sent a jolt through him.

"No more, Dana, please."

She just smiled and opened her arms for him. He lay beside her and nuzzled her neck as she ran her hand down his smooth back. He reached down and grabbed the blanket half fallen to the floor and covered their cooling bodies.

*****

Once on the road, Mulder's mood seemed to cool off a bit. He kept busy with Kit and did his best to ignore Walter and his guilty looks. Walter bit his lip, trying to keep from sighing. He was just glad Mulder seemed more relaxed and less upset.

They stopped at a Wal-Mart to buy some supplies before heading out in the direction of the Scully cabin. Mulder did his best not to look like the 'mother' of the group, but he had a feeling he wasn't successful in that. He just took it in stride. He had bound a wrap over his breasts so they wouldn't be so obvious and was also wearing one of Skinner's sweatshirts that helped hide them as well.

While waiting at the check out, Walter stared at Mulder with such adoration that the former agent knew everyone could tell they were together. He rolled his eyes and tried his best to act like it was normal for two grown men with a baby to stand so closely to each other in the Wal-Mart check out lane. Walter seemed thoroughly oblivious to anything outside of Mulder.

By the time they were through the check-out, had paid their bill, and had all their bags in the cart, Mulder wanted to shove Walter very hard from him. The man had been practically breathing down his neck the entire time.

When they got to the car, Mulder growled, "Personal space, Walter! I feel like I'm in a windstorm, the way you're panting all over me!"

"Oh, sorry, Fox--I just--"

Mulder saw the forlorn look on Walter's face and felt like an ass. He sighed then moved closer to the big man and kissed him.

An older woman, just getting into her car, honked her horn at them and cried out, "There are children here!"

They just ignored the batty woman and continued to kiss, Kit comfortably nestled between them. When they pulled away to breathe, Mulder whispered against Walter's lips, "Mmmm, I missed that. But you are not forgiven that easily."

Walter nodded his head and grinned, then kissed his lover once more before putting the groceries in the trunk of his car, and then they were headed down the freeway to the cabin.

About five miles from the cabin, Mulder groaned. "Walter, we have to make a pit stop."

Walter looked over at Mulder. "What?"

"Kit has to be cleaned up. He's a mess, and there is no room in the car."

Walter sighed. "Maybe there's an abandoned shack somewhere."

Conveniently enough, there was. Just around the bend was a little hut kitty-corner to the main road. A small dirt trail led to it. Walter just managed to get his car on the track that led to the hut without losing the transmission, or his lunch, as the car jolted over the ruts in the road.

"You think this is safe enough?" Walter asked as he parked.

"You're coming with me to find out!" insisted Mulder.

Walter nodded. "Of course I am. I'm not about to let the roof cave in on you and the baby."

Mulder smiled, feeling good for the first time since Walter had confessed to him. He just hoped that the warm fuzzy feeling he was getting wasn't some mewling femmy thing about having 'his man' check out any possible danger for him. He watched as Walter got out of the car and entered through the only door of the small structure.

He was about to open the door and call to Walter when his lover appeared at the door again. Mulder wanted to run to him and kiss him, but the nausea that rose in his belly at the mere idea, held him back.

Walter nodded his head toward Mulder. "It's fine, though I am glad it's not raining."

Mulder wished he hadn't said that. He just knew that did not bode well. He sighed, opened his door and took the baby in his arms, slung the large carryall with all the baby supplies in it over his shoulder, and then walked over to the hut.

Walter opened the door for Mulder then picked up a knocked over table so Fox could lay the baby down to change him. He helped take the baby supplies out for his lover and then set about trying to not get in the way as Fox changed the baby quickly.

Fox watched the man he loved look around like he was surveying a quarry then laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm? Nothing, just looking at the structure of this hut. Except for the roof, it isn't that bad."

"And you are interested because?"

Walter just shrugged his shoulders. "No reason. Just thought it was nice work."

The baby started to cry and Mulder picked him up with a groan. His breasts were leaking.

"Walter, if you want to be useful, take Kit and hold him while I take my shirt off."

Walter's eyes lit up and Mulder wanted to smack him.

"Sure thing, lover."

"None of that! I am going to feed the baby, and then we are heading to the Scully cabin!"

"Yes, sir!" Walter stood up straight as if standing at military-style attention. Mulder sighed and handed the baby to his life-sized GI Joe.

Walter watched Mulder unwrap the cloth binding his breasts and licked his lips when his lover's breasts bobbed into view. His hands shook as he passed the baby back to Mulder. It took all his will power to keep from reaching out and caressing one of the swollen breasts just under his hand.

Mulder pressed the baby to one while the other was still leaking. Walter couldn't take it any longer. Without saying a word, he bent and licked the few drops of milk that had leaked out of the other nipple.

"Walter!" groaned Mulder, not liking it for just a second, and then he felt his cock stir as Walter began to suck. "Fuck!" As his lover suckled his breast, he was torn between desire and feeling downright shameful at displaying said desire in front of his child. "Walter!" he moaned in mortification.

Walter's hands ran down Mulder's back, pressing himself against his lover's body. Mulder could not mistake the truncheon rubbing against his thigh.

"Walter, what are you trying to do to me?"

Walter finally pulled off of the nipple with a satisfied smacking noise and grinned. "Will be back in just a sec."

The big man scurried out of the hut as if he wasn't six feet two and 200 pounds. He came back moments later with a blanket, some lube and some condoms.

"And what do you plan to do with all that?"

Walter lifted a brow. "I plan to seduce my lover, that's what."

Damn, damn, damn. There was no way he could refuse his AD in alpha mode. His cock twitched in agreement.

"Kit's not-" He looked down and saw that his baby was already asleep, drunk off of his milk. There was nothing stopping them now.

He put the baby down in the makeshift basinet of the diaper bag and carried it over to the blanket rolled out onto the floor.

Walter pulled him down onto the blanket and kissed his breath away. Mulder moaned when Walter's mouth trailed down to lick and nibble on his neck and just under his ear. He was responding to his lover as if they hadn't been together in ages. The fact that his cock seemed to be more fully awake than ever before, helped.

He shook his head and whimpered when Walter lapped at his nipples. They were still very sensitive, so Walter moved down to tickle his navel with his tongue, and then worked his way down to his pants.

Walter slowly opened his button and fly then licked at every inch of exposed skin, making the younger man shiver with want by the time he had pulled the jeans open and slid them down the long legs. The tent in the BVDs was a pleasant site for both of them, although it felt decidedly less pleasant when Walter pulled out the source of the tent and gave it a nice hard jerk. Mulder gasped. "Stop teasing me!"

Walter chuckled then reached over and grabbed a condom and tore it open with his teeth. He rolled it down Mulder's long cock then laved the head for just a moment. In one quick motion, the whole length was down his throat and Mulder cried out. It had been way too long. Walter pulled away the moment he felt that his lover was going to cum. Then he let go of the rigid cock completely.

"Wha-?" Mulder managed to gasp. Then noticed Walter standing up. He watched as the big man turned his back to him then pulled down his pants, showing a very nice ass covered in white. Mulder began to wonder if his lover was going to give him a strip tease. The older man pulled his underwear off, then reached down to take the lube in hand. Mulder groaned when 2 slick fingers reached around and began to slide up and down the older man's ass. His cock was definitely very happy now. He certainly hadn't fucked Walter in quite some time and was definitely looking forward to it.

He didn't know how long he could just idly watch the older man prepare himself, but he managed to keep himself from exploding just as Walter pulled away three fingers from thrusting in and out of the tight opening. When the older man turned to face him, Mulder wanted to suck on the hard cock that presented itself, but his cock was much more happier when the other man, instead, sat fully down on him.

Mulder moaned and watched in amazement as the big body shimmied atop him, trying to keep his bulk off him. When Mulder thrust his hips upward, Walter groaned. "Damn, Fox, give a guy a break, it's been awhile."

Mulder snorted. "Mister sensitive, huh?"

Skinner sighed. "Ok, I admit. I should let you fuck me more often." And with that he squeezed his anal muscles tightly until the younger man squeaked.

"Oh, God, Walt-"

The big man was sliding up and down his cock more easily now, and it was easier for him to bend forward to lap at a nipple, making Mulder cry out again. He smirked down at the flushed face of his lover and thought about how he loved how beautiful the younger man looked all hot and bothered by his actions. He slowly rose and fell, impaling himself and shivering whenever Mulder's long cock slid over his prostate.

"I think I could get used to this," he breathed in such a sexy deep voice, that Mulder could feel it vibrate in his balls.

"Mmmm," Mulder managed before he came inside the condom. He reached up and grasped Walter's bobbing cock and began to pump it. Those long slender fingers drove Walter over the edge in no time and he groaned out loud before he came all over Mulder's belly.

Walter slumped down onto Mulder's chest, but kept his weight firmly on his thighs and knees, so as not to crush his lover. A pert nipple was right there at his nose, so he nudged it gently and Mulder sighed.

"You are way too obsessed with my breasts!"

"I can't help it. They are so pretty."

"Pretty? I have pretty breasts?"

"Yep," Walter mumbled, before sliding carefully off of Mulder's receding erection, and then stealing a kiss on one rosy and leaking nipple.

"Damn, Kit must be up. My nipples know it before I do."

Walter glanced over to the baby and smiled. "Yep, I will get him."

"Good, before he realizes he is fully awake, sees something he shouldn't, and we have to start a separate savings account to pay for the therapy."

Once Kit was settled on Fox, nursing away, Walter went in search of baby wipes to clean himself and Mulder off. He patted Mulder's cock lightly and said, "Yeah, I think I like to ride this monster."

Fox nearly choked with laughter and nodded his head. "Oh, yeah, my monster will come out to play again, Walter, and it's an E-ticket-all the rides are free!"

Walter laughed, then turned serious and leaned in for a kiss. "I love you so much, Fox. I was an idiot..."

Fox shook his head. "No, don't. It's way too late for apologies. You have another child on the way, Daddy. And you are going to take responsibility for it!"

Walter nodded. "I know. I want to. I just don't know whether Alex will want me to."

Mulder shrugged. "We'll find out when we get there."

Walter didn't say anything; just hoped Alex or Dana wouldn't kill him for telling Fox so soon.