RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
As always, to the amazing beta, the Goddess Michele



*~*~*~*~*


Mulder's eyes fluttered open and he felt heavy weight pressing down on his arm and on his chest. He looked down at the lump on his chest and nearly cried out in wonder upon seeing the most beautiful baby face pressed to his chest. His eyes moved over to the weight on his arm and he discovered a sleeping head just as bald as the baby's resting heavily on him. A wicked gleam appeared in his eyes and he bent and licked that expanse of sensitive skin before him. The body attached to the head squirmed and a low moan issued from a mouth pressed to his arm.

Just then a moving shape that was neither sleeping nor bald came into focus beside him and it was Scully. She looked quite disheveled and he was about to comment when she said quietly, "I'm glad you're awake, Mulder. I think the baby is hungry, and I should check your vitals."

Scully's voice woke Walter up. He groaned and blinked, wondering where his glasses had wound up. Scully put his glasses in his hand, then took Mulder's wrist in a firm grip, checking his pulse.

Walter rose quickly, went to the kitchen and washed his hands. He found food and coffee and started turning them into something breakfast-like, then wandered back into the living room and watched as Mulder pressed the baby to his swollen breast and let him suckle. He stared in awe and delight, thinking he was such a lucky bastard and then wincing internally, if only slightly, at the knowledge that he had yet to tell Mulder of his peccadillo with a former double-crossing ex-agent. He chided himself internally for even thinking of the rat bastard for even a moment at such a wondrous time.

Mulder lay quietly on the bed, still quite out of it and thinking he could not believe how amazing it felt to have a baby in his arms, a baby that was his and Walter's. It was a miracle and, at the same time, the most ridiculous thing. Two men having babies together...only Fox Mulder would have a baby. He laughed softly, shook his head and the baby stirred and mewed for just a moment before finding the nipple again.

Walter moved over to them and sighed in pure contentment. He felt so peaceful and full of love for the two beings lying in the hospital bed taking up a large portion of his living room. Mulder looked up at him and grinned foolishly. Walter felt the ridiculous urge to go out to the balcony and scream his joy to the world at that moment but instead he bent and kissed Mulder softly. He rested his hand against the side of his lover's face, enjoying the feeling of pure love floating through the contact.

Mulder sighed. "Walter, I think we need another blanket...Junior has just wet this one."

Walter startled for just a bit then looked at the sweet bundle in his lover's arms. "He is not a Junior, Mulder, he's a Kit."

Mulder stared up at Walter in horror. "Don't you dare..."

Walter just ignored him and moved away to look for the bundle of cloth diapers Scully had purchased for them not too long ago, anticipating a moment such as this. He found them in a diaper bag along with other important items such as diaper pins, desitin, baby wipes and powder, a breast pump, and small bottles to hold the breast milk in.

Scully entered the kitchen and saved the sausages from burning while Walter helped clean and diaper his newborn baby. She chewed on a sausage, and then set out all the food on the table. She returned to the amazing scene of domesticated AD and Fox, and would have giggled if they both didn't look so amazingly in love and cute in how cautious they were with the infant.

She walked up to Mulder and smiled down at him and kissed his forehead.

"Kit suits the baby," the horrified look on Mulder's face had her saying, "Don't worry, Mulder, just have Daddy Walter there pay for the therapy bills."

Just then the baby mewed and Walter grinned. "Yep, that's a Kit all right."

Mulder rolled his eyes then pressed the baby back to his chest, letting him nuzzle a bit, then guiding that tiny rosebud mouth back to the nipple.

"Are you hungry?" Dana asked Mulder. He nodded then looked up at her with shiny eyes.

"Thank you so much, Dana. I couldn't have done this without all your help."

Dana smiled. "You are very welcome, Fox."

"Let me get you something to eat, Fox..." Walter quickly prepared a tray in the kitchen for Mulder then brought it back to the living room and set it on the food tray attached to the bed.

Dana stayed a bit longer to make sure Walter remembered to eat as well, and to have something herself, and then she said, "Let me call Alex, I am sure everything's okay, I just want to see how things are going."

They nodded and let her call, their total focus remaining on the baby. She smiled at the happy family picture they made while she dialed her home number. She began to worry when she got a beeping sound, as if the phone was out of service. She sighed then tried her cell phone. A computerized voice told her that the customer she was calling was out of the area, or not in service at this time. Now she seriously began to worry.

"Walter, I think I better go home. The phones are dead. I am not sure..."

Walter just nodded to her, his eyes still focused on Mulder and the baby. Trying to ignore the nagging doubts worming their way into her mind, she smiled and hugged Walter, gave both Mulder and the baby a kiss, then left.

***

When Scully came to her front door, she was shocked to find it open. She entered and found a federal agent going through her drawers.

"What is the meaning of this? What is going on here?" she demanded to know, not liking the fact that Alex and Jenny did not seem to be around.

"We have permission to search the premises, ma'am," came the impersonal reply that had always infuriated her.

"I can see that." She frowned at the search warrant pasted to her television set. "I was with the Bureau not that long ago."

The agent who'd spoken to her nodded. "We are aware of that, ma'am. You must understand the graveness of the situation. You should just let us do our job."

"What exactly is your job?"

"There is evidence that you have been harboring a fugitive and we've been asked to check it out."

"Harboring a fugitive?"

"One Alex Krycek, wanted for suspicion of murder and other crimes too numerous to mention."

Dana sighed in relief. Clearly Alex would have been taken into custody if he had been home with Jenny, and she was glad he wasn't here, but then she began to panic and wonder what had become of the man, and, more importantly, her child.

"Can I plug my phone back in?" The agent looked at her for a moment then shrugged as if to say "why not?"

She plugged the phone into the wall and immediately called her mother.

"Mom?"

"Dana! I am glad you are home...Alex was worried."

Dana breathed a sigh of relief.

"Do you have Jenny with you?"

"No, Alex still has her. He said he could not risk coming here, but he promised to keep in touch."

More fear gripped Scully and she nearly wailed. She held the phone tightly and said as calmly as she could, "I will be there shortly, mom. I won't be staying at home for awhile."

She hung up the phone, thought about leaving it hooked up, thought better of it, and pulled the plug again. As she turned to leave her violated room, only one cold thought permeated her brain: Alex was on the run...and with her baby.

*****

Mrs. Scully was quite upset by the time her daughter appeared. She grabbed her in a tight embrace, holding on as if her life depended on it.

"Oh, Dana, if I had known Alex had taken off with your baby-"

"Mom, calm down. Alex just panicked because somehow the FBI found out about him staying with me. But it's going to be all right--they won't find any clues to his whereabouts, and--"

"Dana! Are you harboring a fugitive?!"

"No, mom, he is not a fugitive. We-he's just involved in something that is sensitive right now."

"I thought you left such things behind when you went into private practice," her mother admonished gently.

"I did, but there is something that is - I don't have time to explain it all right now, but if Alex calls again, you have to tell him to meet me at the cabin."

"You're going there? Right now?"

"Yes, mom. And be sure to give him clear directions. You know it can be hard to find."

Mrs. Scully sighed. "All right, Dana. I just don't know if I like the idea of you with that man."

"Mom, you were practically throwing me at him the other day! I don't have time for-let me go. I will probably have to leave a false trail so I won't be followed." She hugged her mother once more, then pushed her gently away and said, "Don't worry, mom. Even if Alex wasn't so very good with Jenny, he knows I would kill him if he harmed a hair on her head."

"If you think so, Dana." Her mother looked doubtful, but she trusted her daughter.

"I do. I'll call as soon as I can."

"Okay."

Dana quickly left. She decided it was best not to inform Walter and Fox about what was going on until things were a little clearer, and she had hooked back up with Krycek. Hopefully they were two intelligent men who could handle a newborn without too much trouble, although it felt like disaster looming.

***

Walter was watching Mulder breast-feed the baby and he was ashamed at how horny it was making him. Mulder looked so beautiful and sexy to him, seeming to glow in that new parent way that until now he would have sworn was just the product of overactive imaginations at Cosmo magazine. He suddenly felt like he wanted to make more babies, and he groaned inwardly, thinking 'is my internal clock ticking or something? I feel like I am in heat!'

Walter wondered if maybe now was the time to let Dana take a sample of his blood for her analysis. Part of him was already silently protesting another round of tests, but the other part realized that something wasn't right because right this second all he wanted to do was climb on top of Mulder and fuck him right into the mattress, even with the baby there. 'I am a sick pervert,' he thought with another internal groan.

To keep his hands busy with something less insane than going into the bathroom and masturbating to images of Mulder spread out like a centerfold, he called Dana. All he got was the shrill beeping noise that sounds when there are problems with the line. He sighed heavily then looked at Mulder for a second, wincing slightly when his cock twitched at just a look.

"Mulder, do you need anything? I thought I would run to the store for a moment..." He tried to keep his eyes away from the vision of his lover.

"Um, maybe some more baby wipes. When you get back I think we should try the breast pump."

Skinner winced again, seeing visions of Mulder's lovely plump breasts in his head. He suddenly felt like Woody Allen being chased by a giant breast in Sleeper.

He rushed out of the apartment and to the store, trying to get his mind off of his beloved, but it was very hard. Every woman with a child or especially the pregnant ones, that he saw, had him thinking of the 'mother' at home, waiting for him...looking amazing with his soft breasts and pert nipples...Walter involuntarily licked his lips and said a fervent prayer to himself that the baby would be asleep when he got home.

He stocked up on juice and vegetables and fruits for Mulder, knowing that it would be best for the baby and he tried his best not to think about how it would effect the milk...he shuddered, thinking of where that milk was coming from. There was no doubt about it. He would have to fuck Mulder when he got home, there was just no way around it...it was so bad it was becoming terminal.

When he was finally in the parking lot of the store, he took out his cell phone and tried Scully's number again. The beeping noise was still sounding. He shrugged and thought he would just have to wait for her to call him. For now, no matter what, he was going to get into Mulder some way, some how...even if it meant with the baby still attached.

He rushed through traffic as best he could and when he was in the safety of the parking garage, he grabbed one of the carts usually left for the older tenants and hauled the surprisingly large amount of groceries that he had bought to his floor. He pushed the cart into the apartment then realized just how loud the cart was, and that he should be quieter, in case Mulder and the baby were sleeping. He turned to look at the bed and ... Mulder was gone! But the baby was safely asleep in the basinet, and he was sure Mulder wouldn't have gone far from his new child, although he wondered where the hell he was.

Calming himself as much as he could, he quietly pushed the cart into the kitchen and began to put the groceries away. When he was finished there was still no sign of Mulder. Instead of panicking, he decided he would remain calm and look for Mulder; maybe he was just in the bedroom, or the bathroom... He went to the bathroom and nearly fell over. There was his lover, asleep in the tub, his pink nipples poking out of the water. He bent and kissed the slightly open mouth. Mulder snorted awake. "Wha-?"

"Fox, do you know how sexy you are right now?" he murmured against that lush mouth.

"Did you check on the baby?" asked Fox.

"Yes, he is sound asleep in the basinet where you left him."

"Oh, god, I didn't mean to fall asleep-what was I thinking-the baby--"

"Shhh! He's fine; he's a Skinner. A little napping on his own will just do him good."

"But maybe we should..."

"The only thing we should be doing is getting me in that tub with you..."

"Walter, what about the baby...?"

Walter pointed to the baby speaker sitting on top of the toilet tank. "If he makes a sound, we will be able to hear him."

"But..."

"Come on, Mulder...please...I want to be with you so bad...just for a moment." He reached over and grabbed Mulder's hand and put it on the bulge in his pants.

"Damn, Walter! How long have you been like this?"

"Shit, it feels like since before the operation."

Mulder shook his head then grinned. "Well, come on then, let me take care of it right here."

Walter moaned, closing his eyes, so thankful Mulder was in the mood. He opened his trousers and pulled out his already leaking cock. Mulder's head moved forward, his body pressing against the tub, his mouth just about to touch Walter's cock, when he pulled away.

"What-what-what?" cried Walter in consternation, sounding suspiciously like Mrs. Broflosky from South Park.

"What if I get pregnant again?"

"Huh? Mulder, come on, it's in the wrong end..."

"But... we aren't sure exactly how I became pregnant. We never used condoms during oral sex...maybe that is how I became pregnant."

"From the mouth? That is the most foolish thing..." He stopped that thought as he saw the look on Mulder's face.

"Okay...fine, let me get something." He rose on unsteady legs; his cock had wilted just a bit, but was still bouncing painfully when he left the bathroom. He was not about to zip up; it would be way too painful. He went into the bedroom and grabbed the first condom he saw and stroked himself to fullness then pulled the condom on.

He rushed triumphantly back into the bathroom and Mulder was asleep again. He couldn't believe it. He reached down and ran his hand down the side of Mulder's face, almost wanting to do that with his cock.

"Hey, baby, please...wake up."

Mulder's beautiful hazel eyes finally opened and he grinned sheepishly at Walter. "Come on, stud."

Mulder reached down and pulled the rampant and gloved cock to his slightly open mouth.

The image of Mulder's lush lips opening to take his cock in was embedded in Walter's mind and it was running through it in freeze frame continually as he closed his eyes and his lover began to lick and suck on his cock. One of Mulder's hands wrapped around the base of Walter's cock while the other played with his heavy balls. It had been way too long and he had been so hard for so long that it was no time at all before he was coming into the condom. He sighed in relief then looked down at Mulder.

"Mulder? Are you okay?"

Mulder looked down at the evidence, or lack thereof, of his arousal--he hadn't even gotten hard at all. He shrugged. "It's not you, Walter, I swear. Dana said it may be awhile before my hormones level out and then I will respond better..."

Walter groaned, having looked forward to taking his lover in his mouth. But if they had to wait, then so be it. He just hoped it wouldn't be too long. Then he suddenly wondered if Mulder now had the ability to impregnate men. Maybe that was it. He was going to make sure that Scully tested both him and Mulder...just as soon as they heard from her.