RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks as always goes to the Goddess Michele and to Jessebelle who is my sweet stalkee:)



*~*~*~*~*


When Scully woke, she felt a warm body next to hers and she automatically snuggled against it. An arm was under her neck and she judiciously pulled it out from under her, knowing that the owner would be grateful. Then she sat up and looked down at the owner of the arm. There was enough light coming in from the window, though the heavy curtains muted it a little, that she was able to see that Krycek was sleeping soundly with Jenny still lying on his chest, his truncated arm wrapped about her. They looked absolutely beautiful, and Scully felt a lump in her throat at how peaceful they looked together, and her vision blurred a little. She did not want to disturb them but just then Jenny's eyes fluttered open. Scully smiled at her and put her finger to her lips. Jenny had just learned what that meant not too long ago and the sweet blonde baby smiled back at her. Scully wanted to grab her and kiss her but instead she slipped out of the bed, moved to the other side and opened her arms. Jenny glanced down at Krycek for a second, then slowly slid off of him, and half leapt into her mother's arms.

Scully kissed Jenny's forehead and crept out of the room. She put her baby into her crib in the nursery, made sure she was holding her stuffed teddy and her bottle, and said, "I will be in Uncle Alex's room, Jenny. Push the button if you need us."

Jenny nodded and smiled at her mother, putting her bottle into her mouth and pressing the teddy to her. Scully took one of the speakers with her as she left the baby in her crib, with the door open and the lights on.

When Scully returned to Alex's room, she put the speaker down on the dresser then pulled off her dress and her underwear and crawled into bed beside him. He reached over and pulled her to him, then opened his eyes and whispered sleepily, "Where's Jenny?"

Scully just smiled and pressed her lips to his forehead.

"What was that for?" he asked, then startled, noticing that she was nude beside him. Without saying another word, he kissed her. She opened her mouth to his questing tongue and moved closer to let her breasts press hard against his chest.

When he pulled away to let them both breathe, she began kissing his ear and neck. He pulled her on top of him awkwardly and she helped, hooking one leg around his body. He then moved her underneath him, lying right on top of her but keeping his weight on his arms. She stared at him, not believing how he could do that without hurting himself, but he kissed the concerned look off her face.

His mouth moved downward, kissing and licking her smooth white skin, loving the way it flushed pink under his attentions. His mouth covered first one breast and then the other, lapping and sucking at her nipples, causing her breath and her pulse to quicken. Her soft sighs were sending messages straight to his cock but he ignored it as he continued to lathe her skin, moving down her belly. He licked into the small indentation of her navel, sending a quiver through her that only hardened him further. He looked up at her face to see that her eyes were closed tightly as his tongue lapped her skin. He let his teeth scrape against the soft swell of her lower abdomen and she moaned, her pelvis thrusting up to meet his mouth.

Scully was overly sensitive, had been even since before Jenny's birth, and she felt like Alex was caressing her insides. It had been way too long since someone had touched her intimately and she felt embarrassed at her reactions to him. 'He will think I am some hot-to-trot slut,' she moaned to herself but as his tongue worked over her pubic hair, she lost all care. 'Damn, he has definitely had experience at this!' That was the last thought she had before his knowing tongue found her clit and she lost all sense and bucked hard against him. She clutched the bed sheets as he rode her thrusting body with his tongue still exploring and tasting her.

Tentatively one of her hands crept up and ran through his hair and she nearly moaned aloud at how sensually soft it felt slipping through her fingers. Then his tongue dipped inside of her and she cried out and did her best not to squeeze her thighs together as her orgasm hit her in a clenching wave. Instead, she tossed her head back and arched her back, letting her body spasm against him.

He looked up at her face and watched as the orgasm ran through her body and he murmured, "Beautiful, just beautiful."

When she was back online she looked down at his very combustible erection and told him, "I want you in me...but we need a condom."

Then she blushed and he felt his heart twist at how lovely she looked, already flushed and mussed from their lovemaking.

He shook his head. "Sorry, if I had a condom, I wouldn't be in the condition I'm in."

She sighed. "I think I can improvise." She rose from the bed and, all things considered, he liked that a lot because he could watch her beautiful lithe body as she walked out. Oh yeah, he would like to have some of her sweet tight ass. But he doubted that she would want him that way.

When she returned with several things in her hands, Alex was stroking his cock, keeping himself erect. She put her supplies down on the bed, grabbed a bottle of massage oil and poured some on her fingers. His wide smile turned into a gasp of shock when her small slick fingers began running up and down his cock. When he was slick to her satisfaction, she took what looked like a surgical glove and opened it just enough to slide his cock in.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he groaned, noticing a few rubber bands on the bed.

She blushed furiously then murmured; "I learned this in medical school."

"I think I would have liked to have gone to your school," he moaned as she pumped him a bit more then, took one of the rubber bands and slid it over his cock like a tight cock ring. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as the added pressure only made him harder.

*****

"What do you think Scully and Krycek are doing, staying in the same apartment? They are libel to kill each other."

Mulder smiled. "I doubt it, I think there are some real feelings going on between those two."

Skinner stared at him as if he were crazy. "Mulder, they hate each other."

"Well you know the old saying."

"I don't wanna hear it!" growled Skinner.

Mulder looked at Skinner curiously. "I thought you would want them to get together, Walter."

"Well, I don't like Alex with Jenny."

"Scully tells me he loves her as if she were his own."

"Well, Jenny is yours, my love. I don't think Alex should be there taking her away from you."

Mulder shook his head. "I love it when you get all protective, Walter, but I think you are very wrong. I think Alex will keep them both here near us. If she married someone else, she might move away. With Alex, she can stay here indefinitely."

Walter choked. "M-marriage? No, not them."

"Why not? Scully is an adult, Walter. No matter how many times you look on her as a substitute daughter."

Walter spluttered defensively, "I do not!"

Mulder laughed. "Yes, you do!" He grinned then commanded, "Come here."

"What? You are very happy Fox. Even though you look like you are about to explode any minute."

Mulder shook his head at that. "I am happy because I know that you love me and that everything will be all right as long as we stay together."

Skinner moved closer to him then bent and kissed Mulder.

"You are so amazing when you are sappy, Mulder."

Mulder snorted and stuck his tongue out at Walter. The older man caught that tongue with his teeth and then sucked on it, causing a moan to escape the younger man. Walter swallowed the sound with his mouth. He was about to move his hand down to caress the swollen belly of his lover when Mulder pulled away. "Oh god, Walter..."

"What is it, Mulder?"

"I - I think it is time."

"Wait, let me get a syringe."

Mulder was shaking his head. "No, no-not another shot. I need to get Scully, get her - NOW!" Walter obeyed quickly, noticing how his lover was holding his belly. He dialed the number quickly, anticipation making him forget that he had put her number on speed dial.

*****

Scully was rocking back and forth on top of Krycek when the phone rang. She ignored it and kept bouncing atop him. Krycek was in such blissful agony; he did not even hear the phone. The impromptu cock ring was keeping him rock hard and keeping him from exploding inside of her. She looked amazing fucking herself on top of him. He never thought she would be so passionate, so delicious. He could watch her like this forever, but his cock was screaming at him.

The pounding in his ears was finally muffled by her squeal of delight when she reached what he was sure was her third orgasm and he was amazed that she still wanted to continue. His cock was letting him know that maybe it was time for something else. His brain kicked in and he hissed through gritted teeth, "Dana, I think the phone--maybe you should answer it."

She was so sexy, sweat dripping off of her, face red and sweaty, her breasts bobbing amazingly in front of him and he just wanted to reach up and suck the sweat off of them. She pouted and he nearly grabbed her to lick her kiss-swollen mouth. She sighed, then rose on shaky thighs, slightly wobbling away to answer the phone.

Alex busied himself with pulling the rubber band off his dick and groaning as his cock exploded the moment the rubber band went flying off of him. The only thought he had before he passed out was he was so glad there was a doctor in the house.

In the next room Scully answered the phone after she calmed herself. It would not do if the person on the other line was someone from her practice and she had to give a medical opinion in a shaky bedroom voice. "Scully," she intoned as calm and serious as she could though her whole body was humming in the best way possible.

"Dana, I think it's time," Walter's voice barked on the other line.

"Time for what, Walter?" Dana asked almost jokingly, glad it wasn't a medical emergency after all.

"Time to get busy and help Mulder deliver a baby, what else?" growled Walter.

"Mulder? He is having contractions?"

"I think so, Dana. Though not the normal kind, I mean, where would he push?"

"Do not let him push whatever you do, Walter. Sedate him, now! There is a box beside the other one. Get one of the vials there and inject him as I showed you, OK?"

"Ok."

Walter seemed way too calm.

"Walter, did you just hear what I said?"

"Yes, get the vial out of the box and sedate Mulder."

"That's right. I should be over there shortly. I - I have to get dressed and will be there in no time, I promise. Remember, he must be sedated before I prep him."

"Right."

"Walter, are you listening? Tell me again what I said."

"Dana, I'm fine, I know to sedate him. Please hurry!"

She was pleased that he'd shown a little emotion at the end of that last statement. "All right, Walter. I will be there shortly. Bye."

She hung up, still shaking her head at how nothing seemed to faze that man. If she had walked in there nude he probably wouldn't have batted an eyelash.

Her body was still humming but she knew she could perform the surgery. It would just take a little longer than normal with just her and Walter there to help.

She walked stiffly to Krycek's bedroom and picked up the dress she had let fall to the floor. She pulled it on without bothering to put on underwear and saw Krycek passed out on the bed. He looked amazingly fuckable like that but she regretfully shook him awake.

"Alex, I have to leave. You have to take care of Jenny. Now!"

Alex looked up at her and was shocked at how different she looked just from pulling on her dress. She looked like she always did, all prim, proper and very much a doctor.

He nodded. "All right. Let me get on my pants." He peeled the sticky mess of the makeshift condom off his soft cock and smiled at Dana who handed him his pants.

The gleam in his eyes made her breath catch in her throat, and she bent and pressed her lips to his. "I have to go. Please feed Jenny, I am sure she is hungry by now."

He nodded again and wanted to tell her that he thought she had been amazing but she was already walking out the door.