RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 3: The Mating

The moment the door closed, Feral felt trapped. His heart rate sped up to match the energy he felt pushing at him strongly.

'I want out of here!' His mind screamed hopelessly as his body began to pace frantically back and forth, his eyes blind to where he was going but somehow managing to miss the bed as he went from one wall to the other ceaselessly.

T-Bone had walked toward the bed and sat down. He needed to settle himself before he could even think about initiating sex with someone he didn't like nor was liked by. He hadn't looked at Feral yet. He flicked his gaze up as the tom came past but was forced to look away immediately. Even with his dark visor, Feral was simply too bright to look at for long. The room, he noticed, didn't need the light overhead...Feral was bright enough to illuminate it all by himself.

He swallowed. That one glance, though, had shown him a near panic stricken tom who definitely didn't want to be locked in here at all. He almost acted claustrophobic but T-Bone knew that wasn't it. He'd only an inkling of the problem, from what he'd heard Callie say earlier, on how Feral felt about being mated and it hadn't been good.

But what exactly was Feral's problem? Perhaps, he should ask and see if he could get some idea how he could help the tom accept the inevitable. That is, if he could get the tom's attention. Frowning in concern and noting Feral's pacing was speeding up like a runaway freight train, T-Bone got up and attempted to halt the tom's pacing.

He matched the tom's pace and grabbed an arm, planning to make Feral stop but instead he was dragged along. It was like trying to hold a charging bull. The strength being demonstrated was not what he expected and made the tabby realize Feral had been hiding a lot about himself.

Rather than continue to be dragged along like a rag toy, T-Bone released the tom and decided the direct approach might get him the results he was after. He simply stepped in front of the frantically pacing tom when he returned his way and was promptly sent sprawling to his back with said tom driving the air out of his lungs with his heavier body.

Stunned only a moment by his sudden fall, Feral was pushing himself up and off the tom, a sob of fear and anguish escaping him as he scrambled to his feet and returned to his frantic pacing.

Shocked and more than a little worried about Feral's state of mind, T-Bone jumped to his feet before the big tom could blindly walk on him. He moved to stand beside the bed and waited until Feral got close to him again then snatched the tom and tossed him onto the bed, hard... following with his own body to pin Feral down firmly. The dark tom struggled violently but the tabby had wrapped his arms and legs around the huge body, tightly, to prevent being thrown off.

T-Bone was expecting to have to fight to contain the tom but was further shocked when Feral suddenly ceased his struggles and went limp. The body he was holding had begun to tremble violently. He realized to his horror, the tom was sobbing like a lost kitten.

"Aw please don't do that! Come on Feral, it can't be that bad. Talk to me!" T-Bone begged at his wits end. It felt so wrong to hear the proud tom cry as if his life was over. "It's not the end of the world," he said helplessly, at a loss at what else to say.

"Yes it is! I'd rather die then be a slave!" Feral suddenly choked out.

T-Bone's mouth dropped in shock, "Slave? What are you talking about?"

"What would you call being forced to...to... have sex to survive...being forced to..to.. mate with someone who...who... isn't your choice ...for...for the rest...of..of your life... to bear kits when you...you... aren't ready for...for... them... knowing the first born...is...is always another Sabren who will...will...suffer your fate as well...how...how...can that be anything but slavery?" He stuttered through his sobs, grief and anguish clear in his voice.

Horrified T-Bone suddenly released Feral and moved away. He stared blindly at the far wall, his mind trying to understand.

Feral never tried to get up. Instead he curled into the tightest ball he could make his body take and continued to sob inconsolably into one of the pillows.

T-Bone felt sick listening to the sobbing. Never in his wildest imagination could he have dreamed Feral would feel this badly about what his biology demanded of him. The poor damn tom truly felt he was losing his freedom in some fashion by being mated.

'Crud! Someone had really messed with this Kat's...uh Sabren's head,' he thought in dismay. 'Now I'm stuck with the result.'

The Commander was in intense emotional pain and T-Bone was at a loss on how to help the Sabren cope with it, after all, he wasn't a shrink and it was clearly obvious the big tom needed counseling badly. Shaking his head in helpless frustration, he moved closer to the tom and began a gentle caress to help soothe and comfort him in some small way.

What the hell was he going to do? He sure as hell didn't want to die but if he didn't do something about this situation really soon, they both were going to do just that. Swallowing his fear and focusing on what he had to do for them both to survive the next few minutes, T-Bone gathered his courage and began to do what he knew best.

Jake might have been making light fun of his partner's sexual prowess but truth be told, T-Bone was rightfully proud of his skills in bed with both sexes which was a good thing because he was going to need every erotic trick he'd learned since he'd turned sixteen to save both their lives.

He moved away from the tom and quickly stripped his clothes off and put them in the odd cupboard. In the bottom he placed his helmet and squinted against the sudden brightness. Returning to the tom's side, he struggled to get as much of Feral's clothes off as he could. Being curled tight made the task nearly impossible.

He did manage to pull off the boots and was glad they both had taken their weapons, his delta pack, and Feral's coat, off before entering the room. But even so, trying to get the rest of the clothing off was proving to be a challenge. It didn't help that it stunk too.

The tabby had to force his fingers into Feral's curled body to get a hold of his belt and undo it then unzip the pants. It took a lot of tugging and pulling to remove the pants and boxers. Next he managed to undo the tie and pull it free before attempting to unbutton the tom's shirt and that was when Feral finally noticed. Though emotionally overwrought, the Sabren still had the presence of mind to resist this last bit of clothing being removed. Trembling, he snarled and clung to his shirt tightly.

Sighing in frustration and having no more time to waste, T-Bone let Feral keep his shirt and tee while he put the rest of the clothing away in the closet then closed it up. Returning to the bed, he felt the tom's rear area with gentle fingers.

It would help if he could see what he was doing but the now ridiculously brilliant light made it impossible and warned him time was running out.

Starting at the shoulders then working his way down, T-Bone began a soothing deep massage. Though time was running out, he knew he couldn't hurry this sort of thing.

As he continued to massage and try to relax the tensed up tom, T-Bone noticed being this close to Feral was making him incredibly hard. His own body was tingling with erotic heat and he hadn't touched himself. The energy Feral was throwing out was obviously affecting him. He began to understand what his partner had been trying to explain.

Perhaps things wouldn't be so bad after all but he was careful not to get over confident. He still had to get Feral to join him.

He shivered suddenly. 'Woah! That feels incredible,' he gasped mentally in surprise.

Now hot and ready, T-Bone kept his fingers caressing and massaging as he moved his own body to curve snugly around the tom's back. He pressed his hard, hot cock gently against the tightly held thighs and began an insistent, erotic tapping with the mushroom head. Meanwhile, his fingers sought out all the erotic spots he knew would drag a reaction from Feral.

At first, Feral was too wrapped up in his own misery to note what T-Bone was doing. However, eventually, the tapping against his thighs, the pressure of a warm body wrapped around him and the insistent caresses, couldn't be ignored and felt incredibly wonderful, sending lightning bursts of heat up his spine.

Unwillingly, he moaned his obvious pleasure and relaxed his body more. This allowed the hot pole to penetrate the space between the thighs a little more. That brought a heated demand from his body that Feral couldn't ignore. He opened his thighs wide, inviting the tabby in.

Taking the invitation, with relief, T-Bone pressed forward but ignored the now wet and swollen clitoris. The tabby knew Feral wasn't quite ready for that yet so he simply moved his hot cock back and forth, rubbing the rectum entrance, across the mouth of the clitoris, then tapping the ball sack gently, over and over again until Feral was practically begging...not verbally...but definitely telling the tom with his body that he wanted more of that wonderful friction.

The sensations sent waves of shuddering pleasure along his nerve endings. Feral had not been touched for so long he could no longer resist the call of his body to let go and enjoy what was being done to it.

Encouraged by the tom's increasing moans and growls of need, he continued to torment him for just a little while longer until he was certain the tom was completely ready for his invasion. Finally, he judged it time and it was a good thing, as he couldn't hold out much longer. He was harder than he'd ever remember being at any time in his life. Guiding his shaft into Feral's hot channel, he thrust firmly until he was completely seated before beginning a hard, fast rhythm. There was no time to let them savor the union right now.

Feral gasped and shuddered, the intensity of the mating driving him crazy. Wanting T-Bone deeper and needing more control, he rolled to his knees and paws.

T-Bone kept a firm hold on the tom and moved smoothly to his knees as well without missing a beat. Pleased with the new angle, the tiger tom reared up further and leaned over Feral to grab his ruff in his fangs.

Feral gave a wild cry as T-Bone set a brutal pace. Not to be outdone, the dark tom pushed back with each of the tiger tom's movements increasing their pleasure, his cries turning to loud growls and roars.

As he rose to orgasm, the intensity was actually painful. Too much energy was built up causing a strong rush through his body that was near pain. He dug his claws into the bed as he came with a harsh scream, his pent up energy roaring through him in an unstoppable wave.

T-Bone felt as if fire was being poured through him as well as intense pleasure. As soon as Feral climaxed, the tiger tom was forced to release the dark tom's neck and roar his own release as it was squeezed from him in a torrent of unbelievable pleasure and pain.

It was minutes not seconds before the wave of energy eased off and both males collapsed to the bed heaving frantically for air. Feral whimpered, his body stinging him with continual bursts of residual energy and something more. He realized in that instant, he'd been forcibly shoved into a heat cycle. He hadn't been aware he was that close or was it due to the mating? He knew too little about his own biology to know for certain.

It hardly mattered, it was a heat cycle, no mistaking that intense urgency. He moaned in distress, pushing upward to displace T-Bone but the tom, though weak still, clung to him and refused to pull free.

With a sob of defeat and unable to fight his hormones, Feral's inner muscles clamped down on T-Bone's cock and his body threw erotic energy into his new mate.

The tiger tom gasped at the pressure and the return of lust by more energy spikes shooting through him. Surprised and not quite ready, the tiger tom found himself thrusting once more, his nose filled with the unmistakable scent of a female in heat.

At least he could see now since the orgasm they'd shared had reduced some of Feral's blinding brightness. However, he was disturbed by a new phenomenon. Though they had shared an incredible moment, Feral was still miserable if his renewed sobs of misery were any indication.

This should have caused T-Bone to wilt since he didn't get off on causing pain even if it was only emotional but Feral's biology insured he stayed hard and the heat scent pushed him into rut so he could only continue even though his heart really wasn't in it.

Taking the unwilling was just wrong but there didn't seem to be anything he could do about it as he began to feel the beginning of a strong orgasm building. He was actually relieved since it made him miserable to take such an unwilling partner.

A scream from Feral warned him that a tidal wave of energy was about to hit again. Moments later, he cried out and grit his teeth as he came, pouring his seed into Feral and shuddering from the feeling of intense, near painful tingling, like ants, crawling over his body as the energy stream rushed through him again.

Outside the chamber...

"Power input reaching critical levels. Switch to backups now!" Shouted the facility manager as the instruments indicated a massive wave of energy hitting the circuits. "Good lord will you look at the amount of amps?" He breathed in shock.

"Yeah! Well I did say it could be bad," Razor said while not taking his eyes off the dials. "Watch it! That backup has reached its limit. Start the next one!" He warned, causing the technicians to scramble to insure the backups were able to handle the tremendous surge.

Finally, moments later, the surge subsided. The turbines whined as they took the surge to the storage batteries outside.

"We can't relax yet. The next surge could be just as strong." Razor said tensely as he continued to watch the monitors anxiously.

"Will the generators be able to keep up, Razor?" Callie asked nervously.

"It should Ms. Briggs. We'll stay on top of it. I just hope T-Bone is okay. I find it hard to believe a kat can stand that much energy pouring through his body even though it was explained to me that the bonding made it possible." Razor said worried for his partner.

"I know Razor. It sounded strange to me too. I only hope our sources were correct and they both get through this alright." Callie sighed as she stared at the sealed door.

"Be alert, another surge coming!" The manager said suddenly. Only one of the backups was necessary this time when the surge subsided minutes later. "Well that one wasn't as bad. They should continue to decrease from now on," he said more calmly.

"I'll just stay a while longer to be sure," Razor said quietly. The manager just nodded. Callie took a seat and waited with them. "It looks like they made it through the worst of it, thankfully," he sighed in relief."

Callie gave him a wane smile, relieved as well. Ann, who had waited patiently, now chose this moment to interview the deputy mayor.

"I'm glad to hear the Commander and T-Bone will be alright. Would you be willing to let me interview you now?"

Callie could only sigh but nodded her head in a yes gesture.

Straightening and signaling Jonny to begin recording, Ann asked her first question, "Ms. Briggs, what emotional issues is Commander Feral suffering that had you concerned?"

Callie grimaced mentally while her face retained its smooth professionalism. "I'm afraid that's personal. If the Commander wants you to know about it, he'll tell you himself, Ann," she said, firmly closing the door on that line of questioning.

Undeterred, Ann decided to pursue another line of inquiry. "Alright, fair enough. Could we discuss the reasons Sabrens are having so many emotional issues about mating? I know it was brought up at the first meeting when this project was begun but I would like a little more in-depth information," she said.

"Well, actually Dr. Mewser and Dr. Sinian are the experts on that subject. I only know what they told me," Callie demurred.

"I'll be sure to speak with them again but right now while we wait for the Commander and T-Bone to come out, could you give me your insights on the subject?" Ann asked.

Callie sighed. She might as well as she had nothing else to do right now and didn't want to leave. So they spent the next hour going over the Sabren issue and how it would affect Kats in general as well as the hopes she had in helping the Sabren population recover from near extinction and receive the counseling many of them desperately needed to prevent them from seeking an early grave.