RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 22: Hangar Completed, Debt Paid and Pregnant Again!

Jake wiped the sweat from his face as he did the final check of the new security system he'd installed in their new hangar. It worked flawlessly. Chance was gone at the moment, transporting the last of their belongings from their old hangar and would be back soon.

Pleased and happy, the cinnamon tom took a tour of their new home away from home. The hangar was located inside a mountain, it's interior hidden from view by a huge fake mountain wall that slid silently open to reveal the runway. It ran the same length as the one under the salvage yard. But unlike the old one, this runway ended at a huge cavernous room.

The jet parked on a turntable in the huge space made for it. The mountain was honeycombed with many specialized rooms. There was a room directly off the flight line that housed all their vehicles (cyclotrons, hoverkat, a newly built megamole). On this level the armory, supplies, and Jake's design work shop was also located. Another ramp that lead to the mountain's feet was where the cyclotron's could exit. A very thin road paved with camouflaged materials so that it was unseen from the air, ran from the mountain to a distant highway after wending through a thick forest.

An elevator built within the center of the mountain led to various floors. The second floor was where their danger room, weight lifting equipment, and medical center was located. The third floor held their medical center and combination library/research/computer work area. The fourth floor was where he'd built a mini apartment containing a large sleeping room, bathrooms, kitchen, and living area. On the very top floor was where Jake place all his surveillance and communication equipment plus a satellite dish and mini telescope.

Power was provided by a lava river underneath the mountain and water from a fresh mountain stream pouring down one side of it. Jake had done a lot to ensure all their needs and wants had been met and was very proud to have been successful.

He heard the jet arriving so went back down the elevator to meet his partner and finish unloading the last of their things.

Two days later they sealed the old hangar up leaving it on standby so that it could be used in the case of an emergency.

Jake had finally made enough money on his designs that he and Chance were able to walk into Enforcer Headquarters and into the accounting office to pay their debt off. With receipt in paw, they returned the keys to an open mouthed and thoroughly shocked Burke and Murray causing Jake and Chance to laugh as they tore away for the final time from the salvage yard. Nearly two years since Chance had mated Feral, the pair was finally free to do what they wanted.

Chance had been so ecstatic about the completion of the hangar and having their debt paid that he wanted to celebrate. Feral could only smile at his overjoyed mate and suggested they make a big to do about it by having a combination birthday/freedom party.

His mate blinked in shocked dismay. During the time he'd been so preoccupied with finishing the hangar, he'd completely forgotten his son's birthday was rapidly coming up.

"Oh my god! I can't believe were celebrating his first birthday already!" He exclaimed.

"I know, caught me by surprise too. So what do you think? Balloons, cake, ice cream, pizza and presents should do it, eh?"

"Sounds perfect. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, we need presents, party favors, and the balloons...so why don't you take care of that and I'll get the cake ordered and we'll get the pizza on the day of the party. As for guests, hmm, secrecy is still necessary but this is an important birthday. Should it be just us and Jake or should we invite all those close to us?" Feral mused questioningly.

"Uh...I think Jeremy would like to invite his friends but they wouldn't understand the other half of the celebration and no one knows about that but Hackle. I don't think a joint party will work, love."

"Hmm, you're right. Well then we should get cupcakes for his friends and let them celebrate at the daycare, then we have a mini party here with Hackle for the celebration. How's that?"

Chance grinned and gave his mate a big kiss, "it's perfect!"

On a beautifully sunny Saturday, Hackle presented himself at the beautiful, hidden home of Commander Feral and T-Bone. He had been very pleased to have been invited to such an important event. He even had a very special present for Jeremy.

The party went off wonderfully, everyone ate plenty and played games with Jeremy. The kitten was overjoyed by the miniature robot the Professor had given him and the neat complex toys Razor had gotten him as well. Hackle congratulated them all on the completion of their hangar and it wasn't until their guests had left and Jeremy was blissfully asleep that Chance celebrated his freedom from debt with his mate, making love all night.

Just a few days after Jeremy's birthday, Feral was confused by feelings of tension and irritability that was ruining an otherwise pleasant and quiet morning at work. As time passed, he found it impossible to focus on his work nor sit still. He got up and went to his bay of windows and began to pace which only increased his irritability.

'What's bothering me? It feel's like a heat cycle set on overdrive but why would it feel like this?' He thought irritably, shifting his shoulders uncomfortably. Their son was just a year old, it was time for his cycle to reappear but still this felt different. He growled to himself as a growing tension built within his body confusing him further. He felt dangerous and angsty. As the needs of his body distracted him, he didn't hear his second in command enter the office.

Lt Commander Steele held a report in his paws and noted the Commander standing near the wall of windows so he changed direction and approached him. He'd barely gotten within arms length and had opened his mouth to speak when Feral whirled suddenly around, fangs extended, a look of danger flashing from his eyes as his body began to glow. He gave a hiss of warning.

'Woah!' Steele gasped, as he took an involuntary step back. "Uh, sir...are you alright?"

Steele just being there made Feral feel furious...where was his mate?...was all that went through his mind. He gave a long hiss and deep growl, flashing his fangs even more at the interloper.

Gulping, chills racing down his back, Steele carefully gave ground as he moved carefully away from the strangely angry Sabren.

Feral watched him warily, eyes narrowed, but didn't attack, just kept his eyes on Steele to see what the male was up too.

Though understandably nervous and fearful, Steele kept himself from running and halted by the Commander's coat. Without taking his eyes off the dangerous Sabren, he fished around blindly in the pockets until he came up with the special communicator. Feral still hadn't moved, much to Steele's relief, as he backed out the rest of the way through the open doorway then closed it firmly behind him.

His heart hammering, he let out a huff of air to release tension as he activated the communicator. It took a few minutes before he received a response.

"Yeah, love what's up?" Came the familiar gravely tones of the Commander's mate.

"This is Steele, I think you better get to the Commander's office ASAP." Steele warned him.

"Huh? What's wrong with him?" T-Bone's tone became concerned, opening his bond to see if he could sense what was happening but all he got was anxiety and urgency which didn't tell him much.

"When I walked up to him a moment ago with a report, he had been staring out the window but when I got close enough, he suddenly whirled and gave me a threat response. He never spoke a word, just kept his eyes on me as I carefully backed out of there as fast as I dared. Scared me shitless!" Steele admitted. "What's going on?"

"Crud! I've no idea but I'll be there as quick as I can, meanwhile don't let anyone in there with him," T-Bone said, worry and confusion in his voice as he cut the connection.

'Don't worry, I won't!' Steele muttered to himself as he positioned himself outside the door as a guard. 'Crud! I don't envy the poor guy. Sabren's must be a confusing bunch to understand even under the best of conditions.'

Fortunately, Chance and Jake had been working on some of his new inventions at the hangar so he was where he needed to be to take the Turbokat.

"Is there nothing that Professor told you about Sabrens to explain this, Chance?" Jake asked as his partner shut off the communicator.

"I sure as heck don't remember him saying anything about it. Guess I'll find out as soon as I get there."

"Let me know if you need me for anything, buddy!"

"I will! Thanks," Chance said as he hurried to the changing room then out to the jet. Soon he was in the air and racing to his mate's side.

Enforcer Tower Control was startled when the Turbokat appeared above their flight line with no warning. T-Bone landed quickly near the entry doors causing many flight line workers to scatter. He barely waited for the jet to settle and the engines shut down before he popped the canopy and jumped down.

He ran quickly through the hangar doors for the elevators. Enforcers watched his progress with concern. Something was wrong with the Commander for his mate to be tearing through headquarters that quickly. Whispers of consternation began rushing through the building.

Meanwhile inside Feral's office, the dark tom was pacing around in growing agitation when he suddenly heard the Turbokat arrive. He whirled around in time to see it go to VTOL and disappear below his window. For reasons he couldn't fathom, he felt increased urgency and need for his mate. It took what little control he had not to dash out of his office and go meet him. He had a feeling that wouldn't be a good idea.

T-Bone ignored the looks he was getting as he hurried into the elevator. Several enforcers eyed him on the car but his worried and tense look kept them from speaking. None complained when he hit the express button that allowed him to reach the Commander's office immediately rather than stop at other floors. When the it halted and the door was barely open, the anxious tom pushed his way through and tore down the hall.

He came upon a relieved Steele standing just outside the closed door. Without a word, Steele gestured him to get into the office and deal with the Commander. Nodding his understanding, T-Bone quickly stepped through the suddenly opened door and made for his mate who was pacing in front of his desk. Moving like the wind, Feral was suddenly flattening his mate to the nearby wall in the blink of an eye.

T-Bone grunted as the air was driven from him. He blinked at his mate in surprise and concern but now that Uly was this close to him, he immediately determined what was wrong. His eyebrows rose in shocked surprise.

"Woah! That's some heat you got going there, love. It sneak up on you?"

"Kat's Alive! So I was right! Damn I'm on fire and it's driving me insane!" Feral panted frantically as he kissed his mate hard and demandingly as he also rubbed against the hard body urgently.

Still standing safely behind the door and peeking carefully around it, Steele gulped in shock. 'In heat! Crud no wonder he's acting nuts!' He thought then cautiously took a sniff and jerked his head back, firmly closing the door. 'Okay! Now that's a heat cycle! Wow is T-Bone in for a wild ride!' He thought shaking his head then groaned when he realized he would have to stay on guard unless he could get Sgt Fallon to do it.

With that in mind, he went to the empty secretary's desk (she was off today) and called for Feral's assistant.

Meanwhile, inside the office, T-Bone was being rapidly undressed by Feral whose eyes were gleaming wildly and glowing like twin suns.

'Wow! He's so heated he can't control himself and his scent is soo intoxicating!' T-Bone thought feeling a wave of powerful lust rush through him. He helped his mate open his clothes before the tom tried to rip them off and just managed to pull Feral's pants down just as his Sabren mate frantically mounted him.

T-Bone's moan was lost in Feral's loud groan of relief and satisfaction as the Sabren set a punishing rhythm to relieve the intense ache in his womb. His mate had to hold Uly's hips just to stay seated inside him. It only took a few minutes for them reach completion as a rush of furious energy pushed through them and they howled as a burst of brilliant light nearly blinded T-Bone through his mask.

Uly held himself up with his arms rigid though trembling, his paws planted firmly on the floor to either side of T-Bone's shoulders as he caught his breath. Meanwhile, T-Bone was shaking his head trying to clear his vision. He could see spots before his eyes as raised his arms and began rubbing Uly up and down his arms soothingly.

"Hey love, must be one heck of a heat cycle! Is that usual for you?" He asked softly.

"Uhhh...No...never been this intense... it's making my skin crawl under my fur and driving me crazy. Ohh...love... I'm soo hot!" Ulysses panted in answer already beginning to move again.

"Ahh, I'll say!" T-Bone said thickly, as he met each of Uly's up and down movements to bring them to another fast orgasm.

This time Feral went limp and lay on his mate, their hearts drumming as they caught their breaths. As soon as he recovered enough to be able to, T-Bone wrapped his limbs around his mate and flipped them over. "Okay, now I'll take it from here, love!" He promised.

First he pulled Ulysses' boots off then in one swift yank, pulled pants and underwear off. He raised his mate's legs to his shoulders and thrust home. Feral growled in eagerness and panting with renewed heat, he met each of the tabby's thrusts with a lift of his hips. This time they took a little longer before a flash of lightning rushed through Feral's body and he roared his climax followed closely by his mate.

T-Bone slumped onto his mate's broad chest and heaved for breath, praying for a brief break. He raised his head and murmured, "Uhm...do you think we could maybe take this home to a nice bed rather than this cold floor?"

"God! I want to but I'm not sure I can hold out long enough to get there." Uly moaned moving his hips again. T-Bone was still inside him and semi-hard. As the dark tom began to move again, the tabby groaned as Uly's energy and pheromones conspired to get him hard quickly.

"Yeah, okay! We'll do this as long as we have to until the edge is off then try to go home," T-Bone said in resignation then sighed as he obliged by plunging into his mate's willing sheathe, thrusting hard and fast.

Uly wrapped his legs around the tabby's waist to pull him deeper. His back arched and he cried out in hot surrender as he came again around his love's hard tool. T-Bone roared as Uly tightened around him, milking him dry and the room was lit up by another bright burst of energy.

For the next hour, T-Bone mated with Ulysses. Finally, they lay side by side trying to catch their breath and resting their trembling and exhausted bodies. T-Bone's clothes lay strewn around near his mate's. Pushing himself to his feet he stretched.

"Crud, you were really on fire, love. Can we go home now?" He asked as he picked up his clothes but didn't put them on yet.

"Ummm..." His Sabren mate hummed to himself, eyes closed.

Shaking his head and sighing, T-Bone squatted beside Uly and caressed his face. Bleary, unfocused eyes stared back at him.

"Come on love, get it together!" The tabby urged shaking the big tom's shoulder a bit.

The eyes snapped into focus at his mate's urgency. Finally, he was able to shake himself of his sated stupor enough to get up. Smiling in relief, T-Bone got dressed as Feral sat on the floor for a moment gathering and putting on his clothes.

Some minutes later, they were both decently dressed though there was nothing they could do about the heavy scent of sex they both wore including Uly's strong heat pheromones.

"Wait, I have to put some sensitive documents away, first," Feral said halting just short of the door and turning back to his desk. He sorted through the reports, locking some up and putting others in his out basket.

"Jeremy will need to be picked up from daycare..." Feral began to say fretfully.

"Then we'll get a hold of Razor and have him do some kitten sitting tonight. Let's just get home first then I'll call him," T-Bone interrupted, as he hurried through the door he'd just opened.

Sgt Fallon jumped to attention when the door popped opened suddenly. T-Bone nodded at him but continued on to the elevator down the hall. Feral paused only a moment to say, "tell Steele he's in charge. I don't know for how long." Fallon nodded as Feral turned away and hurried after his mate.

Shaking his head and trying not to take a deep breath beyond the one he taken when his boss paused in front of him. The scent told him why his superior was in a hurry and explained all the noises coming from the office for the past hour.

Sighing, he went to the secretary's desk and summoned Steele then went into the office to turn on the ventilation system to clear the air of the heavy pheromone scent permeating it.