RSS
[Reviews - 2]
Printer
Poor Mulder...he's in 'trouble'...(again)
Categories: X Files; Characters: Cigarette Smoking Man, Dana Scully, Ensemble, Fox Mulder, Mulder/Skinner, Walter Skinner; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Alien Conception, Brain-Insane, m/m, Scientific Conception, threesome

Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 8; Completed: No
Word count: 28411 Read: 3815
Published: 08/02/2011 Updated: 08/02/2011
Story Notes:Disclaimer: I found them hiding under my bed...obviously I invited them to join me... I don't own them...yet.

A/N: Once more the mpreg gods have told me they demand another X- Files sacrifice...I offer my Mulder most humbly. Pairing(s) still in limbo, may actually swap around and/or join together. I'm thinking at least M/Sk, possibly M/K...maybe even M/Sk/K...and Doggett's trying to bribe me into joining, too...we'll see. Nikita makes the rules here, boys... : ) This story definitely smells like another long series in the making...sound good?

1. Chapter 1 by Nikita [Reviews - 1] (1976 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Nikita [Reviews - 0] (3753 words)
AU notes - takes place after M's been dug up - but conveniently 'forgets' what happens after that although pieces and parts may pop up in mutilated versions. In my world - Mulder went back to the X-Files and Scully was bumped aside to the labs while Doggett becomes his partner. The way I think the show really 'should' have gone.

Dedicated to: JoB. For the wonderful, wonderful fic that she wrote: 'Life From the Ashes', which woke me up to the fantastic world of Mpreg and for her continued efforts on the Mulder slash front. From one Mulder lover to another.

3. Chapter 3 by Nikita [Reviews - 0] (4322 words)
Summary: Something's up...Mulder and Skinner's domestic bliss is about to be disrupted.

Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, they own me. Otherwise I might have a life of my own. Not that I'm complaining...

Warnings: M/M slash, mpreg, angst, h/c, relationships, triangles. All the really great stuff. Oh, and schmoop - this chapter's got a great heap of schmoop, but there'll be plenty of angst as well, not to fear.

Author's Notes: I don't live in New England - I live in the Midwest, so if you 'do' live there and find my geography and/or logic screwy...please forgive me. : ) All counties named are real, but unrecognizable to the point of fiction...which this after all.

4. Chapter 4 by Nikita [Reviews - 0] (3826 words)
Author's Notes: Ah, yes, the long awaited: Walter finds out the truth scene. This chapter was difficult to write because I wanted so much information to come out and be resolved - I don't want to drag out the discovery scenes because I have so much more of a story to tell...so, I hope this is satisfying enough, because I want to move on and reveal more information about Mulder's pregnancy in the next chapter and I needed all three of our heroes to be on the right track for that to happen.

5. Chapter 5 by Nikita [Reviews - 0] (4385 words)
Author's Notes: Plenty of action and revelations in this one, folks. : ) Also, // means telepathy just in case that wasn't obvious. This story shifts in points of view - a break in the story usually marks a shift in pov - I hope this isn't too difficult to follow.

Once again - I want to remind you that I am altering events past season 8 - making up my own mytharc as I go from there. No supersoldiers, Knowle, or any of that silly season 9 junk. I find the Smiths, hybrids, and the bounty hunter far more interesting, personally. I've manipulated the myth to my own ends. Enjoy.

6. Chapter 6 by Nikita [Reviews - 0] (3561 words)
Information on ultrasounds, amnios and twins were obtained from online research.

7. Chapter 7 by Nikita [Reviews - 0] (3697 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Nikita [Reviews - 1] (2891 words)