RSS
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar
Printer
Nine years ago a fateful case brought together two people to discover the truth behind a fifty year conspiracy. Events changed drastically when one of them discovered a secret that no one was ready for yet. To cover this mistake, the colonist did something that was never supposed to happen. This is the story of those actions and the reaction to them.
Categories: X Files; Characters: Ensemble, Fox Mulder; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Abuse, Angst, AU, Brain-Insane, Dark Themes, m/m, WIP

Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 3; Completed: No
Word count: 17423 Read: 4561
Published: 08/02/2011 Updated: 08/02/2011
Story Notes:Coupling: Fox Mulder/Billy Miles May be others later.

Author's Note: I have always wondered what would have happened if Mulder had made it over that hill in the pilot episode.

Spoilers: Like a whole lot of episodes, mainly the pilot.

Warnings: Alien Abductions, Violence, Mulder Torture, angst, Male Pregnancy, human Experimentation.

1. Part 1 Stop looking to the past to find a reason to live. Look around, I am sure you will find something or someone. by lopaka tanu [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3248 words)

2. Part 2 The future is coming, are you prepared to fight to survive it? by lopaka tanu [Reviews - 0] (7210 words)

3. Part 3 Crying over yesterday will not fix tomorrow. by lopaka tanu [Reviews - 0] (6965 words)