RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"God! I'd forgotten how horny these injections make you," Jim panted on hands and knees as Blair thrust harder and faster, climbing toward orgasm.

Bracing himself against Jim's hips, Blair felt himself come deep inside his lover. He collapsed over Jim's back, wrapping his arms around him and pulling them both onto their sides, still joined. He began nipping at the tender junction of Jim's neck and shoulder, sucking hard enough to leave his mark.

"My turn," he whispered in Jim's ear.

"My God, Blair! After that, I'm not so sure I can!" Jim groaned.

In answer, Blair let his hand stroke the still rigid cock. "Why do you think I didn't bring you with me?" he whispered.

"I don't know, Chief. You didn't leave all that much for me to work with."

"What do you mean? You're still hard as a rock."

"Maybe you could just suck me off?" Jim suggested hopefully. He couldn't believe how drained he felt after Blair's aggressive lovemaking.

"Aw, Jim. . . ." Blair pouted. "I'm not going to be able to do this much longer. Three months with no sex, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember all too well." Jim pulled himself free of Blair's embrace and rolled over to face his lover. His left hand rested against Blair's cheek, his thumb brushing at an errant lock of hair. He leaned in to capture the willing mouth, sucking on a full lower lip, then diving in to do battle with his tongue.

Blair pressed himself along the length of hard muscle, rubbing flesh against flesh. Jim released his mouth to rain a trail of kisses down Blair's throat to his chest. Warm lips fastened on one hard nipple, nipping and tugging until his lover cried out.

"Jiiiim! Oh. . . Ah! Ah! Ahhhhh. . ." He writhed beneath Jim's talented mouth as it continued its relentless trail down his abdomen to contact his partially revived cock.

"Roll over, Sweetheart," Jim whispered, stroking at the soft curve of a hip. "I want to take you on our sides."

Obediently, Blair rolled away from Jim, allowing his lover to spoon up behind him. "I'm ready, Jim. Just take me. Now. Please." His voice was soft, aching with the desire to be claimed.

Jim reached back for the tube of lubricant, generously coating his throbbing member, then positioning himself at the entrance to Blair's body. With a firm but gentle pressure, he tested Blair's assertion that he was ready. The swollen head of his cock pierced the small opening with relative ease. Moving slowly, Jim inched his way inside, stretching the pliant passage as he went.

Blair moaned, and thrust his hips back against Jim, urging him to action. With slow, rhythmic movements, Jim began to make love to the man in his arms. He stroked the hardening erection with one hand, while kissing moist trails along Blair's shoulder. His lover groaned and shuddered as the angle of his entry hit the small pleasure nub deep inside.

Jim's thrusting became more intense as he felt the hot channel clench around him, bringing him to the edge of orgasm. His hand pumped with delicious friction along the length of Blair's cock as he angled in to hit his prostate once more. That electric touch was his lover's undoing. With throbbing pulses, hot semen sprayed his hand and his lover's belly. Blair's orgasm caused his passage to clench tightly around Jim's cock, milking him to his own pinnacle. Jim's cry blended with his lover's as he emptied himself within the satin warmth.

Both men collapsed in a pile of sated bliss. Unwilling to move immediately, they lay joined and content. Finally, Jim sifted, pulling out carefully. Pushing up on one elbow, he leaned over his satisfied younger partner. "Happy now?" he teased, kissing temple and cheek, seeking full lips.

"Mm-hm," Blair answered contentedly. "Love you."

"Love you too. Forever." He finally captured the mouth he sought, savoring a long and gentle kiss.


September:

Jim walked beside the gurney as it was slowly rolled down the hallway towards the surgery suite. One hand held tightly onto Blair's, while he stroked lightly across his forehead with the other.

"Here we go again, huh?" Jim said softly to his lightly drugged partner.

"It's going to be fine, Jim," Blair assured him. "I'm gonna be okay."

"Promise?" Jim smiled down at the sleepy man, trying not to let his nervousness show.

"Can't promise," Blair murmured through the drug haze.

Shoring up his resolve, Jim took a deep breath and let go of the hand he was holding. "Just remember how much I love you."

"Love you," Blair answered as the orderlies wheeled him through the double doors into the surgical center.

Jim turned and walked back down the hallway. He was met at the nurses' station by Simon Banks and Megan Connor.

"How is he?" Megan asked.

"He's fine," Jim answered. "I'm the one who's a nervous wreck."

Simon slapped a hand down on his shoulder. "How about coming with us to the commissary and having a cup of coffee?"

"Yeah, sure," Jim agreed, not really convinced that caffeine was what his shattered nerves needed at the moment.

Megan hooked an arm through Jim's, coming along for the ride. "Sandy's a strong one, Jim. He's going to be fine."

"It's not the surgery I'm worried about," Jim clarified for her. "It's the nine months that come after it."