RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 5: Aras Has A Plan

Aras sighed with boredom as his face held a false look of pleasure and oozing charm toward the wife of an important crime cartel leader. He'd infiltrated the leader's inner circle of confidants and was now simply biding his time until he could get the last of the information he needed to bring this cartel down. It had taken him nearly two months to get to this point. The mission was a familiar one and he allowed only a portion of his mind to focus on it.

He found as time passed, he was becoming more and more tired of this world of intrigue. In his mind's eye was a powerfully built dark brown Kat with golden eyes that stared back at him with the beginning embers of love. It had taken years for that look to be there but he treasured it's appearance after so long a wait.

Ulysses had only seen him as a fly-by-night lover but recently that had gradually changed. When he left his mate on his last pass through Megakat City, Aras had caught the look of wistfulness and unhappiness at their parting. It tore at his heart.

It had finally happened. His mate was in love with him with the same intensity he had always held for the stubborn Chief Enforcer. He knew it was nearly time for the plans he'd set in motion some five years before to come to fruition.

Aras smiled inwardly at his deviousness. Five years ago, when he took Ulysses that first time and made him his mate, he'd gotten his mate's signature on a paper Ulysses thought was for something else but in reality it was a Declaration of Mating form. He had taken it to a notary public then off to city hall to be filed as a permanent record. He had slipped into the records office late at night and filed it himself since he didn't want anyone to know about Feral's status change until he was ready to make it public.

Ulysses would be furious to know he'd done that behind his back but Aras didn't feel guilty. He had known unswervingly that Ulysses Feral was his mate and had no desire to wait for his mate to feel the same, he wanted it set in stone.

Now as he took the she-kat for a spin on the dance floor, he made a mental note to check his calendar. He needed to be in Megakat City for a very special date and he could not miss it if his plans were to go forward.

Far away...

Commander Feral found himself staring out the window of his high rise office for what seemed like the seventh time that week. His mind kept drifting to his absent lover. Ever since Aras' last departure some months ago, he'd found himself, for lack of a better word, moping.

He couldn't understand it. They'd had this strange relationship for nearly five years but for reasons he couldn't pin down, he found himself missing the golden tom more of late.

Shaking himself yet again, he turned back around and applied himself to his work.

Only days later, Feral woke hot, swollen and wanting toward dawn. Moaning to himself, he threw his bedding aside and got up to take a shower. When he tried to dress, however, he found his clothes felt confining and made him irritable. Confused, he never connected the sensations with the onset of a heat cycle.

He rarely noticed his cycles since they were very mild and barely recognizable as such. He didn't even need a masking spray because it was just too light to attract a male's attention. Today, however, he was going to find himself very noticeable.

When he made it into his office, he was in a touchy mood that his assistant, Sergeant Fallon picked up on immediately. He quickly spread the word and Feral found himself surprisingly unbothered much of the day, allowing him to catch up on officer's performance reports. Something he loathed but knew he had to get done.

Sergeant Fallon briskly moved paperwork in and out of the Commander's office, keeping his superior in a fairly even tempered mindset. On one of his pass throughs he detected the whiff of female heat pheromones. He had blinked in surprise but made no comment or allowed any facial change as he picked up more reports and departed. He was surprised to have discovered something about his superior that probably only his doctor knew. He filed it away mentally. What his Commander was sexually was no ones business but his own. The only thing he did with the information was to insure no male besides himself intruded on Feral today.

'No sense borrowing trouble.' He'd thought.

So it was that by the end of the day, Feral hadn't been troubled by anyone and the only person he interacted with was the Sergeant. He might have been horribly embarrassed to learn his secret was known by Sgt Fallon and relieved at the same time that the sturdy Kat was being very discreet about the knowledge he'd gained by accident.

By the time he left his office for home, Feral was not as irritable mentally, but physically, his body was becoming a real torment to him. He stopped briefly to pick up some take out then headed home quickly where he stripped all his clothes off with relief.

He was annoyed at not knowing why he felt so uncomfortable. He sat in his recliner and tried to watch some TV while he ate his food. Cleaning up his apartment in the buff, didn't ease his rising tension. Closing up for the night, he went and took a shower then crawled into bed but sleep was almost impossible to attain.

It was nearing eleven p.m. when Aras arrived at his mate's apartment. Using a key he had made some years ago, he entered his mate's home. He turned no lights on as he crept through the silent apartment. He paused at the recliner and undressed completely then moved silently into the bedroom.

On the bed his mate was tossing and moaning. Sniffing the air, Aras grinned ferally. Oh yes, his timing was perfect.

Ulysses had kicked off his bedding in his restless sleep making it easier for Aras to climb on and immediately lay atop his thrashing mate. Uly's eyes snapped open and stared up at the golden tom whose eyes gleamed in the moonlight shining through a crack in the curtain.

Before he could gather his wits, Aras took Uly's mouth in a passionate kiss. The dark tom moaned and moved restlessly under the golden tom. Aras tapped Uly's lips with his tongue, demanding entrance and when he did, the golden thrust his tongue in and out to mimic what he intended to do very soon to his mate.

Feral's body burst into flame. He dug his claws into his mate's buttocks, feeling the other's hard cock pressing against his own hardness. But it was his swollen and wet womb that demanded attention. He wanted that hard pole and he wanted it now.

He twitched and bucked trying to get Aras to cooperate but the golden tom had other plans. For once though, Feral upset those plans by wrapping himself tightly around his mate and flipping them.

Now Feral was on top, much to Aras' surprise. "I need you now!" He growled hotly, quickly raising his hips and plunging down on the hard pole of his mate.

They both groaned at the wonderful sensation but Feral was too anxious and needy to wait to savor their joining for long. He began to rock hard and fast on his Aras' cock.

Aras was hard put to keep himself within his frantic mate. Uly's heat cycle was driving the dark tom mad with desire. The only thing he was focused on was relieving the intense ache in his womb.

Aras surrendered to his mate's urgency and enjoyed the ride. He dug his fingers into his mate's hips and thrust up with his own hips so they met with a hard, wet, smacking sound. It was a wild, rough ride ending in twin roars of completion.

Feral collapsed, panting hard on top of Aras. The golden tom caressed his mate's back as they rested. The break was short lived as Feral's body demanded he start again. Aras' cock was semi-hard within him and the dark tom tightened his channel, squeezing the golden's cock to hardness. Aras' groaned in pleased surprise at his mate's enthusiasm.

Aras' claws stroked down his mate's lower back to above Uly's tail sending ripples of fire up his mate's body. Feral growled and shivered at his mate's expert touches. Panting, he urgently tried to ease the need that kept screaming at him. Some part of his mind was stunned by his wild and out of control behavior, wondering what the heck was going on but it was shoved aside with another shattering orgasm.

They mated for several hours until finally, Ulysses collapsed in exhaustion and fell asleep instantly. Smiling tenderly, Aras stared down at his mate, caressing the dark furred face gently for several minutes. Then, regretfully, he got up and went to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, he dressed, paused at his mate's side briefly before turning to the door, crossing the dark living area and exciting the apartment door as silently as he arrived.

Feral yawned and stretched just minutes before his alarm was to go off. He felt a bit sore but sated. Looking around, he was mildly disappointed when he noted his lover's absence. Shoving his bedding off, he headed for the shower and got ready for work.

As he was driving to work, he thought about the night. He frowned in confusion. "Why was I so needy last night? And how did Aras just happen to come to me at that moment?" He mused.

Something about it didn't feel right and he could sense the answer was floating in his mind just out of reach but before he could try to bring it forward, his radio sang out and he was off to another emergency, the suspicion shoved to the back again and temporarily forgotten.

He was going to regret that in about two months time.