RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 4: Brief Visits

His claws dug into the wooden crate hard enough to sink in. He moaned hotly as a familiar body pressed down on him from behind and a hot, hard pole thrust into his very core.

"Oh God! Faster Aras...please!" He begged, writhing and pressing back against Aras' body. He'd completely forgotten that he was basically in the open in a warehouse where any of his enforcers could possibly walk in on him.

"Hmmm, my mate, you are soo hot. I love how your body welcomes me no matter how long we are apart." Aras crooned as he worked them both to a hot conclusion.

Ulysses panted frantically as he felt a rapid fire tingle race up his spine. It felt soo wonderful but he didn't dare release the roar building in his chest. He squeezed tightly against Aras and clamped his jaws shut as he climaxed and saw stars. Aras sank his fangs into Ulys neck ruff to keep his own roar of pleasure from escaping.

Their bodies trembled for several long seconds before going limp like rag dolls. Feral's eyes were closed as he heaved for breath. Aras' weight felt warm and comforting draped over his back. Even though the wooden crate was digging into his chest he was disinclined to move.

As he enjoyed the afterglow, his mind went back to the call he'd received that had sent him to this warehouse in the first place.

The afternoon before...

"Commander! We've gotten a strange call from an independent experimental medical lab. They say a crazed employee has made off with a disk that contains a variety of projects. What's causing a panic is one of those projects is an experiment in germ warfare. In the wrong paws, millions of Kats could die." Sergeant Klawsner reported, urgently.

"What! How could this employee get his paws on something so sensitive?" Feral asked in disbelief.

"Apparently sir, this employee had been one of their most reliable scientists. They really don't know why he's gone crazy. They only discovered the theft and who it was just an hour ago when a co-worker of this guy reported the fellow was acting odd." Klawsner told him.

"Anyone know where he's made off to?" Feral asked as he got up from his desk and went to get his coat on.

"No sir!"

"Wonderful!" Feral said, sarcastically turning to leave with the Sergeant in tow.

He spent the rest of the day interviewing the lab workers then the next morning sifting through the night patrols reports. He'd already put out an APB on the scientist known as Carl Ranner.

They got lucky the next morning. A sharp-eyed patrol Kat had been doing his rounds near the warehouse district when he spotted a suspicious character. He tried to accost the suspect but he was given the slip. It wasn't until he reported in the incident when he was going off shift that he had a strong suspicion that he'd seen the one they were looking for.

Feral gathered a team and went down to search the area. It took over three hours but they finally succeeded in cornering the scientist. He had been attempting to sell the laptop to a fence in one of the warehouses. It was learned later that he was in debt for a compulsive gambling habit which somehow had been missed during his security clearance workup.

Irritated, Feral had told the company they would be required to redo all their clearances to prevent a repeat of this. They were angry and upset but didn't argue with him, just relieved the data had been retrieved.

It was late afternoon by the time Feral had cleared the scene. His enforcers were finishing up outside and his personal assistant had already left, when he prepared to leave the building and do the same.

It was just as he was about to reach the door that lead out to his vehicle, that he was grabbed from behind. Even though he began to spin around, the other grabbed him by the scruff with their fangs. He made a soft cry of surprise as his body went limp instantly.

Mentally, he cursed his body. He had been told by his physician that reaction was typical in females and, in some instances herms of both males and female persuasions. It was just a very old reflex action when males were the dominant one in mating when their species were first around.

Feral had retorted in annoyance that he was the dominant one in all his relationships, this was before Aras had reappeared in his life once more.

Dr. Mewser's response was, "Hardly matters how you conduct your sexual life, Commander. Your reflexes when you allow another male to take you will still be a submissive one, whether you like it or not due to your being a male herm." Feral had not been happy about that but there wasn't much he could do about it.

So here he was completely submissive to whoever had him by his scruff. It wasn't until a pair of paws began to caress him intimately and with definite familiarity that he realized who it was.

He shivered and moaned as his lover, Aras, made his body sing with erotic joy. It always surprised him how the golden tom managed to wring every ounce of intense pleasure from his body. No one had ever made him feel that way.

Those times Aras returned to Megakat City were always spent making hot, intense love. Aras was never able to stay longer than twelve hours which was beginning to be hard to accept. Ulysses couldn't say he was in a relationship when he saw his lover maybe only once or twice a year and yet, he never desired another's company.

Aras always had the habit of catching Ulysses by surprise when he dropped into the city. This time was no exception. Within minutes, he had the dark tom whining and begging to be taken. At first though, he merely teased his mate, running his paws over the sensitive breasts and pressing his hard, pants covered erection against the other's tail until his mate was writhing uncontrollably.

The golden tom could feel his mate getting close and he knew just what to do to push him all the way over. He opened his pants and freed his hard pole. He placed one paw over the tom's hard cock and the other was set to rubbing the raised nipples through Uly's shirt while his own cock slipped between the dark tom's pant covered thighs. He moved his hips, setting up a tormenting rhythm that rubbed against the other's clitoris.

Feral gasped at the feel of that hot pole thrusting between his legs. The good feeling he'd been experiencing now jumped to a fiery level and he just couldn't help himself as he pressed down to get more of that exquisite sensation against his sensitive female genitals. Only a few moments of that could he stand before lightning shot off within him.

He cried out softly and shivered with pleasure in Aras' strong arms. Grinning wickedly, Aras quickly undid Uly's belt and lowered his zipper on his uniform pants. Then pulled pants and boxers down in one swift tug. Before Uly could object, Aras had found the tom's hot channel and thrust forward in one hard push.

Feral cried out at the sudden joining then moaned and growled as Aras set a punishing pace, pushing them to the peak and hurling them both over in minutes.

As his mind returned to the here and now, he felt the cool breeze blowing across his bare ass and legs. His face blushed as he stood up suddenly displacing Aras who chuckled as he stepped back to allow his mate to pull his clothing back in order. He tucked himself away and waited for Ulysses to be more presentable.

Sighing, Feral looked askance at his errant lover. "So you're back again, eh?"

Aras gave his mate a roguish look. "Yes, for a few hours." He said huskily, though his voice was tinged with regret. The golden tom moved closer and drew the dark tom into a deeply passionate kiss.

Feral didn't try to pull away. He missed his lover and treasured all the minutes they could have together despite being, at times, annoyed at Aras' continued absences. Aras being a spy and he being an enforcer never allowed much in the way of being allowed a normal kind of relationship and he was resigned to this being how it would be for however long their arrangement would last.

Aras released his mate and walked with him to the door and out to his car. No one was around, his enforcers having already departed. The golden tom suspected his mate still thought of their odd relationship as a temporary one. Uly never acknowledged they were mates. Whenever he did talk about them, he would address Aras as his lover but never as his mate.

He sighed mentally. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't be around as much as he would like. Though he knew his mate could protect himself, there was always a possibility that some of Aras' bitterest enemies could find a way to hurt him badly by doing something to his mate. So he had to reconcile himself to visiting his mate very infrequently and carefully so others would not know how much the Chief Enforcer meant to him.

They climbed into Feral's sedan and made for his apartment. As an enforcer, Feral was aware that their relationship had to be kept low key. He and Aras had never discussed it but it was obvious to him that their enemies could use their attachment against them so he never made a complaint about the looseness of their relationship.

Their habit was to go to his apartment and make love for hours, talk, sometimes share a meal, then Aras would quietly vanish yet again for another extended period of time.

Reaching his home and tossing his keys onto a table nearby, Feral took off his coat and hung it up, closing the apartment door and locking it. He pulled out his cell phone and notified his office that he would not be returning today.

"What would you like for dinner?" He asked quietly as he began to undress.

"Hmm, how about Indian with lots of curry?" Aras suggested with a wicked gleam in his eyes, watching his mate strip.

Feral gave a snort of amusement. Aras knew curry always made him a bit warmer than normal but shrugged and made a call to one of his favorite Indian eatery's then he went to his bedroom and put on a bathrobe, throwing his clothes in a nearby hamper.

When he turned around to return to the living room, Aras was already standing behind him...no surprise there, he thought before he was involved in yet another steamy kiss.

Morning found him alone as usual. Sighing wistfully, Feral got up and took a hot shower then dressed. A short note was left on his kitchen table. He picked it up and read it while making his breakfast.

"I so love seeing your handsome face while you are sleeping. All the cares you have resting on your shoulders are gone for just a little while from that wonderful visage. How I will miss it and the body that is so much a part of my own.

I am off again and as always I am torn with leaving you, my love. I carry the memory of you wherever my work takes me. It is all that sustains me during the long absences from your side.

My heart and soul are yours always, Aras."

Feral sighed again and felt a stab of loneliness. It was actually getting harder to part from Aras. As they got older, he felt keenly, the passage of time. As hard as his life was, he was beginning to wish for more stability in his personal one. Shaking his head, he pushed his growing unhappiness aside and left for work.