RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 3: Claiming a Mate

Feral felt his heart race as Aras pressed his body close and deepened the passionate kiss. It tasted like honey and set his body on fire. The long empty years in between fell away and it was as if time had never passed.

Aras nibbled and licked those delectable lips. Feral shivered and moved his body tighter to the tom's body. He was slowly being driven to distraction by Aras' erotic attention to his mouth. Every lick of his rough tongue sent another hot zing of fire down Uly's body. His womb tightened, his cock hardened and he grew very wet and swollen between his legs. All this from just a kiss!

Aras groaned...so hot...so tasty...Uly's scent...intoxicating. This was what he had missed all those years. No matter how many fems and toms he'd been with, no one affected him or touched his heart as this dark tom did. He moved his hips in a slow, rhythmic movement rubbing his hardened pole against the gradually hardening one of his soon to be mate.

Feral trembled and moaned as he got hotter and hotter. He was so wet and ready, he had completely lost all sense of time. All he knew at that instance, was just how badly he wanted to be taken by this tom.

Scenting Ulysses' readiness, Aras set his plan in motion. He began to dance his heated partner around the balcony for a few minutes. The swaying motion of the simple waltz step made them both even hotter.

He continued to move the big tom's body around until he had gotten him near the doorway he'd been maneuvering them toward. The door was opened to a darkened room and Aras swept them in, pausing only a moment to close the door behind them then waltzing his love toward a huge bed nearby.

He had cased the mansion and had found this unoccupied room. He had made sure to lock the hallway door and as extra insurance, placed a heavy chair under the knob. He did not want any kind of interruption. These were guest rooms and he'd learned the staff was not surprised when one might be occupied after a party. It made his plan perfect and now it was seeing fruition as he guided his besotted partner toward his goal.

Feral was completely unaware that they had left the balcony and were in a darkened room. The only thing he was able to focus on was Aras' lips and heated body against his own. He didn't even notice when Aras began to strip his suit off.

Aras was in a hurry to get to the body of the one he waited to take for so very long. He quickly divested Ulysses of his suit coat, tie, belt and slowly began to unbutton his shirt.

Feral sighed and moaned. He was getting very heated and desperate for completion of some kind. His paws roamed Aras' body and began to peel off parts of the tom's clothing though some part of his mind told him this wasn't a good idea because they were too exposed. That thought managed to finally register with him and he pulled back from the kiss with a gasp.

He looked around quickly and was surprised to find himself in a darkened room. Frowning in puzzlement he looked at Aras questioningly and that's when he realized he was nearly undressed. His eyebrows raised in shocked surprise.

"Aras what..." He began to stutter.

"Sssshh...It's alright. I've already found out this is a guest room and any of the party goers can use them and right now I intend to use this one with you." Aras told him in a dark, seductive voice that made Feral quiver with desire.

He had already gotten Ulysses' shirt open and was now running his fingers over the powerful chest and tweaking one of the already hardened nipples between one of his paws.

Feral gasped and shuddered at the intimate touch and forgot about his objections he'd been about to make when Aras took his mouth again in a more determined kiss.

Knowing they were safe from being interrupted, Feral began to strip Aras. Growling happily, Aras aided his disrobing by slipping his shoes off and dropping his pants.

His shirt was nearly off from Ulysses' nibble fingers. The dark tom had slid his paws under the t-shirt Aras was wearing and was running his fingers over the well defined chest.

'Mmmm, he's stayed fit.' Feral thought heatedly, pulling the golden tom's t-shirt completely off and tossing it to the floor.

Aras pushed Ulysses' shirt off in one quick gesture then unzipped and allowed the pants to drop to the floor where Uly toed off his shoes and pants at the same time.

Now wearing only their underwear, Aras shoved Ulysses to his back on the bed. The air woofed out of the tom's lungs when he hit the bed and again, when Aras dropped his weight on top of him.

In seconds, they were rolling and writhing their bodies together as they kissed and caressed each other. Normally, Aras liked to take his time seducing a lover but he'd waited far too long to have this particular tom.

He pulled his own underwear off then did the same to Ulysses, tossing them to the floor. The dark tom gasped at the feel of that very hot pole against his body. It felt so good. His inhibition against allowing someone to take him had vanished as his body demanded he allow this tom to take him anyway he wanted.

But one place in particular ached and throbbed for Aras' invasion. Some small part of his mind was stunned by his overwhelming desire to be taken by this incredible tom. He nearly changed his mind about losing his virginity but wasn't fast enough before Aras' took the initiative.

Aras' was growling with excitement. He left Ulys' mouth and moved to a new target. Licking and nipping down the broad expanse he paused only a moment to lick and suck the hard cock waving between them.

His target, though, was the rich aroma of female he could smell drifting up to him. He plunged his nose down to his lover's female genitals and began a concerted effort to drive the tom crazy.

Feral cried out in shocked surprise as his body reacted in hot response to Aras' tongue licking him there. He clutched the bedding under him tightly as waves of pleasure shot through him. It was so intense, he nearly lost his mind.

A sharp tingle of energy blasted him as he came hard, bucking and screaming. He trembled for some minutes after, his womb throbbing, his breath panting, and his heart drumming.

To his horror, Aras began it all over again. It was even more intense as he was so very sensitive now. Aras had to hold down the bucking hips as Ulysses cried out and tried to writhe away from the too over the top sensation. Aras grinned wickedly as he continued to torment his new lover. Ulysses came again with another sharp scream.

As he lay panting, trying to catch his breath, Aras reared up from his delicious target, leaned over to capture his still gasping lover's mouth and kissed him hard as he lined himself up with Uly's hot channel and thrust forward.

Ulysses cried out in Aras mouth at the sensation of being filled. He never felt the pain of his barrier being torn only the wonderful feeling of connection.

Aras held still for one blissful moment. This was what he'd been waiting for and it felt heavenly. Uly was tight and hot, making him moan with pleasure. He began to moved slowly, letting Ulysses get used to him.

Feral clung tightly to the tom thrusting hard within him. The sensation was indescribable. He moaned and whimpered as he was sent higher and higher.

Aras groaned and kissed Ulysses excitedly. At last he was taking his mate and they were soaring on a fiery comet's tail of pleasure. The sight of his lover's lust filled face made him harder than he could ever remember. He picked up his pace driving them to the peak.

Feral felt a tingle begin at his toes and quickly race up his spine, he clenched tightly against that hot invader and screamed his climax.

Aras tried to hold on but Uly's vagina clamped down on him and destroyed his resolve. He roared his completion, spilling his hot seed within his new mate.

They collapsed panting and trembling. Aras licked the sweat from Uly's face, enjoying the euphoria of truly great sex.

Feral panted and shivered from Aras' tender attention. He could still feel the tom's cock within him. It felt marvelous and the afterglow was better than any he could remember with other partners.

After catching his breath, Feral tried to move Aras off him.

"What do you think you are doing?" The golden tom rumbled, caressing Feral's chest.

"We should return to the party..." Feral began to say reasonably.

Aras grinned wickedly. "Oh no, I haven't begun to make love to you!" He moved his hips and began thrusting.

Feral gasped and moaned, his body catching fire from Aras' movements within him.

Over the next few hours, Aras made love to his mate. It was a glorious night and didn't end until and hour or two before dawn when they finally surrendered to sleep.

It was just turning seven a.m. when they awoke and used the shower. Aras used the opportunity to take his mate one more time.

Ulysses was soaping a washcloth when Aras slipped into the shower behind him. Taking the cloth from his mate, he began to wash the dark brown fur. At first, he just moved the cloth over most of the body in front of him but then he began to pay attention to more erogenous spots making Ulysses shiver and moan.

He moved the soapy cloth over the nipples until they were taut peaks then stroked down the powerful chest to the vee between the tom's legs. He soaped over the sensitive head of Uly's emerging cock before grasping the heavy ball sack and rolling it in his soapy paw.

Feral was panting and spreading his legs in languid pleasure as the sensations build up in him strongly. He gasped and whimpered when Aras reached his clitoris and lavished attention on it.

"Ohhh...Aras stop teasing...I can't take it...oh my god!" He uttered mindlessly, pleading for the golden tom to take him before he lost his mind.

"Hmm, not yet my wonderful mate." Aras purred evilly.

He continued to torment the dark tom. He plunged two fingers into Uly's vagina and another into his furless pucker. Feral writhed helplessly, his body totally on fire.

He came suddenly with a scream, his body jerking and trembling, his cock spraying the wall before him. Aras didn't give him time to recover as he grabbed the other's scruff in his fangs and plunged into Uly's still throbbing channel and began thrusting furiously.

Feral's paws were pressed against the shower wall while his butt was pushed outward giving Aras better access to him. He was flying higher than his jet as another strong orgasm raced up his spine and he roared followed immediately by Aras' own explosion.

The golden tom pressed his mate against the wall with his body as the two of them recovered their strength.

Turning his mate to face him, moments later, he nuzzled Uly's face and murmured, "You are mine! I love you more than life itself." He rumbled, kissing his mate.

Feral was a bit bewildered. Everything seemed to be happening too fast. He certainly was infatuated with Aras but love...he really didn't know the Kat that well to say that.

As if reading his mate's mind, Aras grinned. "You may not feel the same, my love but you will."

Feral blinked at him. "Why are you so certain we are mates?" He asked, troubled.

"It's something I just know, Ulysses. Trust me!" Aras said. "Now we need to get out of here. You have work to go to and I must leave as well." He said turning off the shower and stepping out.

They dressed quickly and discreetly left the mansion in Feral's car. At the Commander's apartment complex, Aras gave him a kiss farewell.

"Will I see you later?" Feral asked with a frown. There were things he needed to speak to Aras about one of them being what the Kat's plans were for the future and why he was included in them.

A look of regret crossed Aras' face. "No, sorry, my love. I only had time for a brief stop in your city. I have an assignment and must go. It may be quite some time before I am back again but be assured, I will return as often as I'm allowed. You are mine, never forget this despite our lengthy separations." He told his mate. "Right now I'll wait here for you to get ready for work. I still need that device." He said reminded Ulysses.

Feral sighed but went up to his apartment and got dressed for work. He returned to his sedan where Aras was waiting for him. The drive to Enforcer Headquarters was filled with conversation about the past, although Aras wouldn't discuss his work, he did talk about some of the personal highlights of his life since leaving the academy.

At headquarters, Feral took him to the secure storage area and signed over the device to him then walked Aras out to a taxi he had called. It would be more than a year before Feral saw or heard from his lover again.