One Drunken Night by Alex Quinn
Summary: After a bad night at the Boar's Nest they head back to the farm only things get a little out of hand, or do they?
Categories: Dukes of Hazzard Characters: None
Genres: PreSlash, Slash
Warnings: Brain-Insane
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4590 Read: 1656 Published: 01/14/2016 Updated: 01/14/2016
Story Notes:
Ok I know the title is bad, but what can I say, I wrote this after being up 36 hours straight, and only some Pepsi, and some croissants to keep me goin.

1. Chapter 1 by Alex Quinn

2. Chapter 2 by Alex Quinn

3. Chapter 3 by Alex Quinn

4. Chapter 4 by Alex Quinn

5. Chapter 5 by Alex Quinn

Chapter 1 by Alex Quinn
The Boar's Nest was a bust as usual, and to make matters worse Rosco decided to show up ending any fun Bo and Luke could have had. Fed up they decided to head home early.

~ ~ ~

"You know I'm gettin tired of comin home alone," Bo said letting out a deep sigh of frustration.

"And what am I then huh? AH! Uff!" Luke asked with a deep frown as he tried to climb out of the general, but ended up falling.

"Luke, you ok? Man, and I thought I had too much to drink," Bo asked rushing over to help him up.

"I ain't that bad. Just caught my boot on somethin," Luke said pulling away from Bo.

"I'm sorry ok? I know your not nothin. I'm just gettin fed up with datin the same girls."

"I know what you mean," Luke said walking towards the barn.

"Luke?" Bo asked with a worried frown.

"Don't feel like going in just yet," he said and went into the barn.

Bo let out a deep sigh but followed and sat next to him.

"You ok?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm just. . . frustrated that's all."

"Ah," Bo said knowing how he felt, and had an idea to get back to his feet.

"Where ya goin?" Luke asked not wanting to be alone.

"I'll be right back. Ok?"

"Sure."

Bo went in as quietly as he could and went to the fridge to grin seeing a six pack of beer in it. Grabbing it he went back to the barn and to Luke.

"What's that ya got Bo?"

"Beer?" Bo asked holding up a bottle waving it with a smile.

"Sure, why not?" Luke asked reaching out for it with a smile of his own.

Bo grinned to sit next to him again and cracked a bottle open to take a long drink to let out a sigh.

After finishing off three each Luke was reclining against some hay. He sat up and removed his shirt to lay it on the hay then laid back letting out a sigh.

"Getting warm?" Bo asked with a smile as he lay next to him.

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"Come to think of it yeah," Bo said and followed suit to recline back and let out a sigh.

"Better?"

"Oh yeah. . . well except. . ."

"What?"

"It's nothin," Bo said blushing looking away.

Luke frowned to look down and saw that Bo was hard, and he swallowed feeling that he was just as hard. He tore his eyes away to finish his beer and put it down missing Bo watching him and looking away as he settled back.

"It just ain't fair!" Bo moaned quietly.

"That's life Bo," Luke said with a sigh.

"Yeah I know, still sucks."

"Hmm, true," Luke said closing his eyes as that gave him ideas.

"You ok Luke?"

"Yeah. Your given me ideas."

"I am? What kind of ideas?"

"Trust me ya don't want to know," Luke said sitting up.

"Are they that bad?" Bo asked with a frown trying to think what it could be to draw a blank.

"Oh yeah. . . I think I'm heading to bed," Luke said and went to get up.

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"

"Why don't ya tell me what your thinkin?"

"Trust me Bo you really don't want to know."

"Oh come on Luke, I mean it can't be that bad can it?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

"Ok we're both in need of release, so I was thinking of sucking you off, then maybe you'd suck me off."

Bo just sat there shocked, then just as he thought he couldn't be more shocked he realized that he was even harder with what Luke said and he blushed, but more from serious arousal then embarrassment.

Not hearing anything Luke turned to look at him and froze.

"Luke?" Bo asked his voice husky.

"God help me, cause I'm goin to kiss you right now Bo," Luke moaned to lean forward and kissed him passionately making them both moan.

Arms wrapped around to pull bodies close as the kiss went on without pause until they had to breathe.

"Wow!" Bo gasped not moving.

"Wow's right. . . that was some kiss," Luke moaned just staring into Bo's blue eyes.

"Sure was. I never knew you kissed so good," Bo said shifting to let one of Luke's legs to slide between his.

"Want ta kiss again?"

"Oh yeah," Bo said with a grin meeting him in another deep kiss.

Feeling more bold now with their second kiss they began to caress each other to moan into each other's mouths.

Luke couldn't help it he caressed a hand down to Bo's hip and began to grind against him making them moan even more.

"Hmm, oh god Luke!" Bo moaned breaking the kiss to move with him.

"Damn Bo, I want you, and I want you right now!" Luke groaned.

"You mean?"

"Yeah. . . you ok with that?"

"Yeah I am, cause I want you to."

"Oh yes!" Luke groaned feeling Bo's hand on his ass fondling it.

"You know how to make love to a guy?"

"Yeah. . . let's get out of these jeans?"

"Sure," Bo said and they stripped.

"Oh we need sometin," Luke said and looked around to grin seeing some of Daisy's hand lotion she left by the door.

"Don't ya move. I'll get it," Bo said and jumped up and rushed to grab it and make sure that Uncle Jesse and Daisy were still asleep.

"Bo?"

"Sorry," he said and rushed back to pin him down for a kiss he then moved him on his back getting between his spread legs.

"Just coat your fingers with some and slowly push one finger in. Ok?"

"Sure. . . like this?" Bo asked doing as he said.

"Yeah. Now move it around a little. . . oh yeah."

"Feel good?"

"Yeah. . . now use two."

"You sure?"

"Very. . . ya got to use three before. . . oh. . . before you can get inside me."

"Three?"

"Yeah. . ."

"Ready for three then?"

"Yeah. . . oh gods Bo!"

"Are you ok Luke?" Bo asked about to pull his fingers out.

"Fine. . . don't stop!"

"Ok," he said and pumped them in and out of him and moved them around a bit.

"Oh gods! Get your damn fingers out of me, I want your cock in there now Bo!"

"Sure thing babe," Bo said with a smile as he gently removed his fingers and used some more lotion and slowly guided his way into him to groan.

"Gods your tight!" Bo groaned once he was all the way in.

"Yeah, been a long while. . . oh gods Bo move?!"

"What? Oh right," Bo asked then began to move forgetting what he said giving into the pleasure.

For the next few minutes the only sounds were their mingled moans as they moved only to kiss the closer they got.

"Hmm, gods so close!" Luke moaned.

"Need some help?" Bo asked.

"Please?" Luke moaned.

"Sure babe," Bo said to work a hand between them and wrapped his fingers around his cock and pumped him over the edge to crash after him staring deeply into his eyes to feel such love that it shocked him.

He just closed his eyes and kissed him passionately.

When they were able Bo gently pulled out to rest his forehead against Luke's.

"Damn that was amazin," Bo said to pull back grinning.

"Hmm, that it was Bo," Luke said grinning back.

"Well, with sex like that I don't think I'll be goin to the Boar's Nest very often."

"Oh?" Luke asked still smiling.

"Mmm, Hmm," Bo said to kiss him again.

"Hmm, Bo?"

"What?"

"We better get cleaned up before Uncle Jesse, or Daisy catches us."

"Oh right. . . Luke?" Bo asked as he got to his feet.

"What?"

"Will ya let me make love to you again?"

"Oh yeah. Like you said no more girl's from the Boar's Nest."

"So just you and me?"

"Yep. That's what you want right?"

"Oh yeah."

They cleaned up and went in to crash.

~ ~ ~

"What in tarnations. Bo! Luke! Get up ya got chores to get done," Uncle Jesse yelled from the kitchen.

Five minutes later they stumbled in looking a mess.

"What in the heck happened to you two?"

"Hmm, not sure," Luke moaned as he moved to the table and carefully sat down with a groan.

"Bo?" Jesse asked worried.

"I think we went to the Boar's Nest last night. Can't remember anything after that."

Jesse let out a sigh watching them carefully.

"Alright after you both eat back to bed with ya. You'll just have to do your chores tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Luke asked to wince as he shifted.

"Yes. You both look a real mess. Eat shower and off to bed."

"Sure."

~ ~ ~

Two hours later.

"Hay Uncle Jesse, where's Bo and Luke?" Daisy asked loudly as she came in.

"Hush, their sleepin."

"Oh why are they sick or somethin?" She asked worried.

"I'm not sure, but they looked a real mess."

"Hmm, that's strange they left the Boar's Nest early last night," she said with a frown.

"They did? Hmm, that's odd then."

"Yeah it is."

"Well maybe they'll remember more once they rest?"

"Maybe."
Chapter 2 by Alex Quinn
Luke dreamt of amazing sex. . . amazing sex with a man. He hadn't done that once he got back from being in the service. He woke confused, but where he was a little sore told him another thing. He had sex with some guy and he wished he could remember who it had been, but nothing would come to him.

"Hmm, hay feel better?" Bo asked waking himself.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah."

"Bo, do you remember anything after leavin the Boar's Nest?"

"No, and it's got me kinda worried."

"Oh why?"

"I had sex with someone, but I can't remember who it was."

'Oh gods!' Luke thought with a groan as he got up.

"You sure your ok?" Bo asked getting worried.

"Yeah. Must have fell or somethin, my back's sore," Luke hedged to get dressed.

"Oh, I think you fell out of the general when we got home."

"You know your right I think I remember that," Luke said to sigh at least he could remember that.

"Want me to give ya a massage?" Bo asked reaching for him, but Luke moved out of reach.

"Nah, that's ok Bo, I'll be fine. Thanks for offerin though," he said with a smile and left to head into the kitchen.

Bo stood there frowning thinking, and he didn't like what he was thinking of.

'Damn, I hope what I'm thinkin ain't true,' he thought to follow.

"Now ya both look a lot better. How are ya both feelin?"

"Fine," Luke said sitting down still a little carefully to dish himself some breakfast.

"No ya ain't Luke. Your still sore from fallin," Bo said to sit across from him.

"Fallin?"

"I fell out of the general the other night, but I'm fine," Luke said glaring at Bo.

Jesse was frowning. He didn't like this.

They ate in silence then once the dishes were done Luke went out to begin the chores.

"Bo, is there somethin I should know about?"

"Don't think so Uncle Jesse, but don't be surprised if Luke and I fight for a little while."

"You sure?" Jesse asked with a frown.

"Yeah," Bo said with a deep sigh then went out.

Jesse let out a deep sigh of his own.

For the next three months Bo and Luke didn't say much to each other, and Uncle Jesse was getting more and more worried that something had happened that night that caused them to go against each other.

"Ok boys, what's eatin at ya? I mean I know you both have fights, but this ain't like any other fight you've had before."

"Wish I knew Uncle Jesse," Bo said frustrated.

Luke glared at him and stormed out.

"Bo?"

"I'll get this settled."

"Good, be sure that you do."

"I will. Promise," he said and went after Luke.

He followed him out into the barn and stopped when he heard him crying.

"Luke, what is it? Are you ok?" Bo asked softly moving to him slowly.

"No I'm not ok Bo," Luke said trying to stop crying, but now that the tears were flowing he couldn't.

"It was you wasn't it? That night. I made love to you didn't I?"

"Yeah, but that's not the half of it."

"Oh?" Bo asked getting even more worried.

"I'm pregnant," Luke said holding a hand to his belly.

"Excuse me? Luke, did you just say that your pregnant?"

"Yeah I did."

"But how? I mean guys can't get pregnant, right?"

"Normally no, but I can and am. . . from you."

"Oh Luke," Bo said to carefully take him into his arms and hugged him tenderly holding him as he let it all out.

"I think I remember everything that night," Luke said softly a few minutes later.

"Yeah, so do I. . . heck it was amazing. Never had sex feel that good."

"Same here. . . I love you Bo."

"And I love you Luke," Bo said and leaned down for a passionate kiss.

"Hmm, this is how we got into this mess," Luke said with a smile when they ended the kiss.

"Yeah I know, but you really know how to kiss."

"Hmm, so do you. Remember what we said?"

"Yep. It still holds even more so now. . . wow a baby huh?" Bo asked placing his hand to Luke's belly.

"Yep," he said with a smile to meet him in another kiss only to break it as they heard a gasp from the door.

"What are you boys doin in here?" Daisy asked shocked to have found them kissing while holding each other real close.

"Oh, uh. . ." Bo said turning to look at her not letting Luke go making him feel better.

"Well, what were doin is making up Daisy, and I just broke the good news to daddy here."

"Your doin what, and what do you mean daddy?" She asked moving closer.

"Well Daisy, I'm three months pregnant from Bo."

"You are?!" She asked reaching to place her hand to his belly.

"You knew about that?" Bo asked confused.

"Well, yeah."

"I talked to her about those things," Luke said looking down.

"Well congratulations," she said kissing them both on the cheek and stood back.

"Oh! Bo, put your hand right here?" Luke gasped quickly pressing his hand to his belly to watch as he grinned and his eyes shined as he felt their baby kick for the first time.

"Wow! Feels amazing!" Bo said grinning.

"Well Momma, you get yourself back inside. Bo and I'll do the chores from now on," Daisy said.

"Oh come on Daisy, I can still do most of them."

"Alright, but nothing strenuous!"

"Don't worry, I won't."

At noon Bo grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him inside and into the kitchen.

"I take it you've made up then?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, and we've got somethin to tell you too," Luke said sitting down as Bo insisted.

"Oh?"

"You'll be wantin to be sittin down for this," Bo said.

"That bad?" Jesse asked sitting down frowning.

"Not at all Uncle Jesse, it's really good news actually," Bo said as the big grin broke out on his face.

"And?"

"Bo and I are going to be parents," Luke said with a shy smile.

"Your sure?" Jesse asked looking closer at Luke.

"Very. Felt the baby move and kick earlier this mornin," Luke said with a smile.

"Wait a minute? You mean you knew too?" Bo asked.

"Well, I had to know Bo, just incase this time ever came," Jesse said to get up and brought the food to the table.

"So I was the only one not to know?"

"Yeah. . . I just didn't know what you'd think," Luke said looking at his hands on the table.

"Hmm, not sure what I would have thought, but I'm fine with it now."

"Good thing too," Luke said with a smile looking up at him with love clearly shining in his eyes.

"Hmm, yeah," Bo said smiling to lean close for a kiss.

"Ok you two. Eat up then go to your room if your going to kiss and all that," Uncle Jesse said but was smiling.

"Sure," Luke said sitting back as Bo did.
Chapter 3 by Alex Quinn
"So Luke, how are ya feelin today?" Bo asked walking in with a tray with breakfast on it.

"Not too bad. Hmm, is that breakfast?"

"Yep. Thought you'd rather eat in here and not while sittin on a hard chair."

"Thanks luv," Luke said with a grin as Bo put it over his lap.

"Your more than welcome babe," Bo said giving him a quick kiss then sat next to him.

Luke ate then let out a sigh smiling.

"So are ya feelin ok?" Bo asked as he took the tray.

"Fine so far today. Oh I've got to the doctors today."

"You were late so I decided to come to you," Doc said and walked in.

"What time is it?" Luke asked with a frown.

"Oh eleven thirty. I completely forgot your appointment. Sorry Doc."

"That's quite alright. Now let's take a look at you, he said moving to the bed.

Bo felt in the way so he took the tray into the kitchen closing the door behind him.

"Now how much does the baby move and kick?" He asked as he felt.

"All the time it seems. Why is that normal?"

"Yes. If all of a sudden there's a lack of movement then you should come and see me right away no matter what time. Got that?"

"Yes."

He then listened to Luke's breathing and both their heart beats.

"You've got a strong little one there Luke," he said to check a few other things.

"So Doc, how will the baby be born?"

"Well, let's see. If you would remove your boxers and spread your legs?"

"Sure," he said and did resting back against the pillows breathing in slow and easy.

"Everything looks normal. The baby will be delivered by cesarean section."

"So you'll have to cut me open to get the baby out?"

"Yes. Now don't worry. Most women have their babies that way. You have nothing to worry about. Alright you can get dressed again," he said moving back.

"When should I come in for an ultrasound?"

I'd like you to come in later this week for that, and remember to drink plenty of water."

"I will."

"Good," Doc said and left.

"Everything ok?" Bo asked.

"Yes their both doin just fine," he said and left.

"So did ya ask?"

"Yep."

"And?"

"Our baby will be born by cesarean section."

"You mean he has to cut you open?"

"The only way luv."

"Oh," Bo said frowning.

"It's goin to be ok Bo. Like Doc said lots of women have their babies that way."

"True."

"Ok ready to go Luke?" Uncle Jesse asked waiting in the kitchen.

"As ready as I'm gonna be," Luke said walking out.

"What is that?" Uncle Jesse asked seeing him wearing a baggy shirt that looked to be ten sizes too big.

"Uh, a shirt Bo got for me. . . why?"

"You look ridiculous! Take it off."

"I'd rather not," Luke said looking down placing a hand to his swollen belly.

"Luke, Doc's place is on the outskirts of town. No one's gonna see you," Uncle Jesse said moving over to his side.

"I know. It's just that. . . well I'd feel pretty weird if someone did see me."

"Alright. Let's get goin?"

"Sure."

Once there Luke felt even more self-conscious and sat near the bathroom door with his arms wrapped around his growing stomach.

"Ok come on back Luke," Doc asked smiling holding an arm out to him.

"Sure," he said and followed him into the exam room.

"Just change into this and I'll be right back," Doc said laying a hospital gown on the bed and left closing the door.

Letting out a sigh Luke changed and sat on the bed carefully.

One minute later he walked back in and moved to the machine and began to set it up.

"How are you feelin today?" Doc asked.

"Like a freak," Luke said looking down.

'Now Luke Duke, you are not a freak. You hear me?"

"Men don't get pregnant Doc."

"No they don't normally, but this isn't as rare as you think."

"Oh?"

"Nope. Your the third man I've helped bring a baby into the world, and they did just fine," he said then turned to him.

"Need me to lay back?"

"Yep. Here let me help you. . . there now this will be cold and just try to relax," he said to fold the gown up to spread the gel on his stomach.

"Yeikes!"

"Sorry," Doc said then took the hand held and began to gently rub it along his belly trying to find the baby to grin finding it.

"Well?" Luke asked.

"Hmm, looks just fine. . ."

"And?" Luke asked getting worried.

"Do you want to know the sex of your baby?"

"You mean you can tell already?"

"Yep."

"Sure."

"A boy. A strong looking boy at that."

Luke just grinned then frowned feeling him kick.

"Normal for them to do that. Now let's see. . . yes all done. Your doing just fine," he said cleaning him off then the hand held to put it away.

"So when do you want me to come in again?"

"Next month."

"Ok," Luke said and got dressed when Doc left.

He then met Uncle Jesse out at his truck and they went home.

"Well?" Bo asked rushing out to meet then and help Luke inside.

"We're doin just fine," Luke said grinning as he took the large shirt off.

"Your sure?"

"Yep. Doc even told me what we're havin."

"Oh?"

"A boy. A strong boy."

Bo grinned then kissed Luke tenderly.

"Now don't get him worked up Bo," Uncle Jesse said.

"Don't worry none Uncle Jesse, I won't," Bo said still grinning like mad.

"So when does he want to see you again?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"Not until next month."
Chapter 4 by Alex Quinn
Bo frowned as he walked into the kitchen.

"Problem Bo?" Uncle Jesse asked seeing him.

"Luke's not in our room."

"Oh, he's out in the barn."

"Why?" Bo asked getting worried.

"He just wanted to get outside for a while."

Bo just went out to find him petting and talking to a horse.

"Where did. . . he come from?" Bo asked checking.

"I brought him over. Thought it'd help," Daisy said walking in.

"Help?" Bo asked with a frown.

"I'm feelin restless, and I can't do much," Luke said turning to look at him.

"Wow your gettin big luv," Bo said with a smile moving over.

"You mean I'm gettin fat," Luke said pouting to turn and scratch the horse behind an ear.

"Luv, your not gettin fat. I just meant that our son is just gettin big that's all," Bo said slowly moving over to tenderly caress Luke's back.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes. I love you Luke."

"Thanks Bo, and I love you," Luke said giving him a small smile.

"So who's horse?"

"A new family moved in a few days ago at the old Millers. They needed someone to look after old Tom here, and I said we'd gladly help them out."

"Ah. So for how long?"

"Just six weeks."

"Shouldn't you be sittin luv?" Bo asked thinking of Luke's back and the baby.

"Yeah think so," Luke said and let out a sigh as Daisy moved a tall stool over and he sat down.

"Can you stay with them so I can get the chores done?"

"Sure."

Bo just grinned to run out to do the chores.

Four hours later he went in to find Daisy sitting at Luke's side holding his hand while he lay on some of the bales of hay.

"Luke?!" Bo asked getting very worried rushing to his side.

"It's ok Bo, just the baby kicking hard," Luke said frowning as he rubbed his belly.

"Oh. Got me all worked up worryin," Bo said moving to sit next to him.

He then rubbed his belly to get a sigh from him as the baby finally calmed down.

"That's much better," Luke said to smile.

"Good. Maybe you should go inside for a while?"

"Sure."

Bo just helped him to his feet and inside. Just as they got to the door they heard a truck pull up, and Daisy going out to stall whoever it was.

"Hay Cooter, what ya doin out here for?" She asked hoping to block Luke from his view.

"Well, haven't seen the boys for a while and got worried. Are they ok?" He asked with a frown.

"Oh yeah their fine. Just got busy around the farm."

Cooter frowned he could swear that Luke looked a little odd that and having Bo helping him made him wonder.

"You sure about that Daisy, I mean why was Bo helpin Luke in then?"

"Oh well, he. . ."

"And no lies darlin," he said giving her a look.

"Come on in then," she said and they went in to the kitchen.

"Hay Uncle Jesse."

"Cooter, how's it goin for ya?"

"Fine. Where are the boys?"

"Ah! BO!" Luke yelled.

"That's it," Cooter said and rushed into their room to find Luke laying on his back on his bed with a huge belly while holding onto Bo's hand looking to be in a lot of pain.

"Daisy, go get doc hurry!" Bo said looking worried.

"Right!" She said to run out.

"What's goin on?" Cooter asked rushing to Luke's side.

"Luke, it's too early. He ain't ready to be born," Bo said.

"Guess he is ready Bo. . . He wants out and now!"

"Are you sayin that your pregnant?!" Cooter asked shocked.

"Eight months today."

Bo just started to gently rub Luke's belly.

Ten minutes later Doc rushed in and to Luke's side.

"Ok let's get you to the hospital."

"But isn't it too early?" Bo asked.

"Not always Bo. Don't worry."

"I'll try not to."

~ ~ ~ Two hours later. . .

"Well?" Uncle Jesse asked Daisy as he and Cooter got there.

"Their both doin just fine," she said with a smile.

"So what did he have?" Cooter asked.

"A boy."

"And what did they name him?" Uncle Jesse asked.
Chapter 5 by Alex Quinn
"Well how are they? Do you know what they named the baby?"

"I don't know. Haven't gone back to see them yet."

Just then Bo walked out.

"Well what did you two name your son?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"Nathan Hale Duke," Bo said with a grin.

"Wow that's some name," Cooter said.

"Yep."

"So how are they doin?"

"Fine. Luke, and Nathan's sleepin."

"So Bo, how did this happen?" Cooter asked.

"Well, that's a long story I think I'll tell ya back at the farm."

"Oh right."

"But not tonight. Doc says that they can have visitors tomorrow."

"Are you going to stay?" Uncle Jesse asked.

"Of course."

"Good," he said then turned to Daisy and Cooter.

"Well let's get goin then."

"Sure. Bye Bo," Daisy said smiling.

"Bye," he said then turned and went back in.

TBC. . .
This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/mufa-mpreg/viewstory.php?sid=181